UK schools replace analog clocks with digital because students reportedly can't tell time
Byker
2018-05-05 23:10:13 UTC
They are having much success at dumbing down the population...
UK schools replace analog clocks with digital because students reportedly
can't tell time
Are you sure?
Yup: https://tinyurl.com/y9wsyk63
Byker
2018-05-06 19:04:25 UTC
wrote in message
Post by Byker
Yup: https://tinyurl.com/y9wsyk63
Nothing wrong with digital time.
Except when there's no electricity. Can you manually wind a digital watch?
Byker
2018-05-07 16:29:05 UTC
"Greg Carr" wrote in message
Nothing wrong with digital time.
Except when there's no electricity. Can you manually wind a digital watch?
Just change the batteries.
Good luck making batteries without electricity...
Siri Cruise
2018-05-07 19:09:45 UTC
Post by Byker
"Greg Carr" wrote in message
Nothing wrong with digital time.
Except when there's no electricity. Can you manually wind a digital watch?
Just change the batteries.
Good luck making batteries without electricity...
After the apopcalypse we make sundials from the corpses of weak.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Basil Jet
You can use a potato as a battery.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-08 04:27:27 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Byker
"Greg Carr"  wrote in message
Nothing wrong with digital time.
Except when there's no electricity. Can you manually wind a digital watch?
Just change the batteries.
Good luck making batteries without electricity...
You can use a potato as a battery.
Or a Banana, or a kiwi fruit:

Daniel60
2018-05-12 10:42:43 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Byker
"Greg Carr"  wrote in message
Nothing wrong with digital time.
Except when there's no electricity. Can you manually wind a digital watch?
Just change the batteries.
Good luck making batteries without electricity...
You can use a potato as a battery.
or, even, eight batteries in series! I've seen it on "Red Dwarf"!!
Daniel
Byker
2018-05-08 21:22:29 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Byker
Good luck making batteries without electricity...
You can use a potato as a battery.
Or a caboose: