The polls
2018-05-15 00:47:41 UTC
With an election not so far away, I've been keeping an eye on the polls.
It's going to be close:
https://www.pollbludger.net/
Ördög
2018-05-15 01:09:09 UTC
With an election not so far away, I've been keeping an eye on the polls.
https://www.pollbludger.net/
Turnbull made a bad miscalculation on running to elections early the last
time around hoping for a death blow outcome for Labor.
Do you expect him to repeat that mistake again?

BTW wishing for a "close" outcome does nothing good for the country!
So do we need another hung Parliament?
No, not unless there is a strong but not too extremist nor a subservient
cross bench which can make good legislation a real possibility.

The only real winners out of constantly running polls and early elections
are usually the media companies.
Ördög, without any apologies
Fran
2018-05-15 01:31:51 UTC
With an election not so far away, I've been keeping an eye on the polls.
https://www.pollbludger.net/
Turnbull made a bad miscalculation on running to elections early the last
time around hoping for a death blow outcome for Labor.
Do you expect him to repeat that mistake again?
BTW wishing for a "close" outcome does nothing good for the country!
I was stating the obvious and not implying nay 'wish'. The polls show
it will be close.