Don't bring a hatchet to a gunfight, Dashawn
Byker
2018-06-07 22:27:58 UTC
Mississippi juvenile reportedly shoots, kills hatchet-wielding home invader

By Elizabeth Zwirz

Jerry Lee Robinson was trying to enter a house with a hatchet in Mississippi
when he was shot by a juvenile, authorities said. (Choctaw County Sheriff's
Office) https://tinyurl.com/y856f3c2

A Mississippi man armed with a hatchet and apparently trying to break into a
home died after a juvenile inside the house shot him, according to reports.

The adolescent was alone in the house when Jerry Lee Robinson arrived with
the weapon, Choctaw County Chief Deputy Lee Upchurch said, according to The
Associated Press.

After the adult made a threatening move, the juvenile fired at Robinson,
Upchurch said. Authorities reportedly discovered that the man, who was
non-responsive and later pronounced dead, had been shot in the chest.

The juveniles’ mother, Rachel Cork, told WCBI that her 16-year-old son
“defended himself” against Robinson. The teen was identified as a relative
of Robinson's.

“Yeah, my son defended himself,” Cork told the outlet. “It could have been
the other way around. It could have been my son, I’m the one I’m picking up
and having to bury, but it wasn’t.”

The juvenile was reportedly not charged following the incident but a grand
jury will hear the case over the summer.

https://tinyurl.com/y7va7a99
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
So no riots then? Whyever not?
Byker
2018-06-08 17:29:04 UTC
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-supremacists-committed-most-extremist-killings-2017-adl-says-n838896
The ADL and SPLC have become indistinguishable:

https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/CANDIDLY-SPEAKING-Has-the-ADL-lost-the-plot-464278

https://www.dailywire.com/news/18526/anti-defamation-league-has-betrayed-its-cause-dr-ran-baratz

https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-deeply-disturbed-by-us-senates-failure-to-protect-dreamers-demands-passage