[N.Z.] U.S.M.C. *Drug Don* HENDERSON ◄—— ᶰᶻ [NORTH COPS] ᶰᶻ
Add Reply
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2018-07-04 17:13:26 UTC
CROWN REFERENCE:
N.Z.I.P.T. 500596 / 2011

[NZ] U.S.M.C. 'DRUG DON' HENDERSON ◄—— [+64 9 353 0410]

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

BROWNS BAY CONSTABLE: DON HENDERSON

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

'ACCOUNTABILITY' DON,

Browns Bay \ North Auckland
Constable Don Henderson.
Informing Me Personally That The New Zealand
Government, Was Monitoring My Activities On
The Internet.

'DRUG RUNNING', DON,

ᶰᶻ NORTH COPS ᶰᶻ

The Recent Multiple Cases Of Un-Covered
Northlands Police Networks Of Drug Smuggling / Running
Operations . . . Confirms What I Have Been Saying
And Claiming For The Longest Time.

FOR INSTANCE:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=11349400

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

COVER-UP:

DIRECTLY BEHIND THE U.S.M.C. DRUG SMUGGLING,
DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS IN BROWNS BAY,
AND TORBAY, AND SURROUNDING AREAS OF NEW ZEALAND:

DON HENDERSON:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

NEW ZEALAND POLICE:
DON HENDERSON + 9 353 0410
***@police.govt.nz

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

——> 129 Glamorgan Drive, Torbay:

A.N.Z.US / U.S.M.C. DRUG DEALER MAFIAS
(Fast And Furious)

"Kiwi" Gov't TOTALLY Involved With U.S.M.C.

THE NEW ZEALAND POLICE ARE DOING NOTHING
BECAUSE ---- THEY ARE INVOLVED !

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

ᴺᶻᴵᴾᵀ ——> TORBAY N.Z. [glamorgan drive]
F.W. De Klerk's Home + U.S.M.C. Drug Running

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

F.W. de KLERK

SOUTH AFRICAN HEAD OF STATE OVER APARTHEID.
1989-1994. (National Party Leader: 1989-1997)

F.W. de KLERK'S NEW ZEALAND HOME RESIDENCE:

998 Urban Rte 25
E. Coast Road [25]
TORBAY, N.Z.

G.P.S. COORDINATES:
36°42'19.23 S 174°43'30.04 E

ELEVATED --
HOUSE HAS THREE (3) STREETS
FACING IT:

Cross \ Corner Streets:

* GLAMORGAN DRIVE
* Kate Sheppard Avenue
* E. Coast Road [25]

GLAMORGAN DRIVE NEW ZEALAND:
COMPLICIT WITH LOCAL NEW ZEALAND POLICE,
U.S.M.C. DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS:

129 Glamorgan Drive,
Torbay, New Zealand
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

ISRAEL SELLING NUKES TO SOUTH AFRICA:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/israel_south_african_nuke_deal.html

WHERE ARE SOUTH AFRICA'S NUCLEAR WEAPONS ?
AFTER, POST-WHITE APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA.

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

——> "I may state without fear of contradiction
that there is not one inch of land in the
New Zealand Islands which is not claimed
by the Maoris; and is not a hill, or a valley,
stream, river, or forest, which has not a name,
the index of some point of Maori history"

— John White
Maori Land Tenure

Taamau Mate: Ngāti Parekawa
Ngāti Tamainupo
Ngāti Ngutu
Tainui Waka Confederation
Ngāti Maniapoto
Ngai Tūhoe
Marutūahu
Tāmaki
Ngāti Toarangatira
Te Tau Ihu
Hauraki
Ngāti Raukawa
dolf
2018-07-05 08:25:32 UTC
RAS MIKAERE ENOCH MC CARTY (***@HOTMAIL.CO.NZ) @ 0457 HOURS ON 5
JULY 2018: "Thanks Adolf For Your Kind Words.

Do You Actually Think That People Read Your Gibberish?

<http://www.exorcist.org.nz>

AT LEAST MY ARTICLES / POSTINGS ARE EASY TO READ.

YOURS TRAGICALLY IS A LOAD OF UN-ASSOCIATED VERY STRANGE BIZARRE
NONSENSICAL AUSTRALIAN STUPIDITY.

I KNOW AUSTRALIANS WHO PRESENT THEIR VIEWS IN A CONCISE MANNER --- SO
WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE THEM ?

REALLY ADOLF --- YOUR POSTING RESEMBLE THE RAMBLINGS OF A TRULY INSANE
PERSON. IF YOU ACTUALLY SPENT SOME TIME WRITING THEM AND MAKING THEM
MAKE SOME SENSE THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK FOR YOU.

BUT AT THIS MOMENT, THEY LOOK LIKE INSANE GIBBERISH.

TAKE CARE ADOLF."

DOLF @ 1758 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2018: "IT IS YOUR POSTS WHICH ARE INCOHERENT
AND CONDEMNATORY WORDS OF NEO-NAZI HATRED ARE NOW A CURSE UPON YOUR OWN
HEAD AS PERVERSE DECEITFUL SOUL:

It has taken you 5 months to reply but we can see through the LIPSTICK
ON A PIG as being TYPICALLY ISLAMIC IDOLATRY which appears to be the
nature of your religious belief, whereas in response to this narrative
sent to various Jewish HOLOCAUST museums within Melbourne / Sydney and
the MIKDASH ULTRA-ORTHODOX JEWISH EDUCATION CENTRE within Jerusalem, the
media response was: "Lawmaker Yinon Azoulay (Shas) said Wednesday that
Reform Jews "are not Jews" and blamed the minor quakes in the
GalileeWednesday morning on the lobby to build an egalitarian prayer
space in the Western Wall.

Speaking at a Knesset debate on the contested mixed-gender prayer space
in the Western Wall, Azoulay said: "Today we heard there was some kind
of earthquake, maybe we should do some soul-searching that this
earthquake was because someone is trying to touch that which is sacred
to us? Hear our pain, they are not Jews."

<https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-ultra-orthodox-lawmaker-blames-earthquake-on-reform-jews-1.6244037>

AND ITS TIMESTAMP CONVEYS A FASCIST IDENTITY WHICH YOU ARE BY SELF
IMPOSED HAUGHTY PIETY FALSELY CONVEYING UPON ME:

#334 as [#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224
% #41 = #19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way,
path; 1b)journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course
of life (fig.); 1f)of moral character (fig.)

H3054@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 35 (#75); Ego: 76 (#116),
@3: Sup: 45 (#120 *); Ego: 10 (#126), <-- *MAPPED* {#120 / #224 /
#288} *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPES* #EIGHT: #120 / #360

@4: Sup: 50 (#170); Ego: 5 (#131),
@5: Sup: 54 (#224 *); Ego: 4 (#135 ), <-- *ISLAMIC* PROTOTYPES {#345
/ #405 / #465} AS STOICHEION CONCEPTIONS OF EARTH, FIRE, AIR, WATER]
@6: Sup: 64 (#288 *); Ego: 10 (#145),
@7: Sup: 23 (#311); Ego: 40 (#185),
Male: #311; Feme: #185
} // #509

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #19 % #41 = #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In;

THOTH MEASURE: #19 - Oh Uammetu, who makest thine appearance at the
Block; *I* *COMMIT* *NOT* *ADULTERY* *WITH* *ANOTHER'S* *WIFE*.

#VIRTUE: Following (no. #19) means dispersing, but
#TOOLS: Massing (no. #59) means assembling.
#POSITION: With Ease (no. #23), the level and smooth, but
#TIME: With Difficulties (no. #79), the going up and down.
#CANON: #180

#509 as [#40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40] = yahad (H3054): {UMBRA: #5
as #19 % #41 = #19} 1) (Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud),
become Judaised

REPLY #1 OF #3 AS REFUTATION OF YOUR ISLAMIC IDOLATRY: "MACRON URGES
FRENCH YOUTH TO TAKE UP MAKEUP CLASSES"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Cosmeticus.pdf>

REPLY #2 OF #3 AS REFUTATION OF YOUR ISLAMIC IDOLATRY: "HYPOTEÍNOUSA:
(rarely: hypothenuse) TO HYPOTHESISE BY RATIOCINATION WITHIN MEASURED
BOUNDS OF DIVISION WITHOUT AN INCOMMENSURATE BIAS

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Hypoteinousa.pdf>

REPLY #3 OF #3 AS REFUTATION OF YOUR ISLAMIC IDOLATRY: "YOU WILL BE
GETTING #168 - CONDEMNATION UPON THIS CENTENARY REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE
DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2018!"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Years%20Condemn.pdf>

- Dolf

Initial Post: 5 July 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."