Katie Gallagher gone
2018-05-09 01:15:49 UTC
the High Court says she's not eligible so she too has now gone.
SG1
2018-05-09 05:07:31 UTC
the High Court says she's not eligible so she too has now gone.
Yes the vetting by labor has caused another 4 bye elections. "We have no one
on our side
that is not eligible"
Fran
2018-05-09 06:46:34 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by Fran
the High Court says she's not eligible so she too has now gone.
Yes the vetting by labor has caused another 4 bye elections. "We have no
one on our side
that is not eligible"
:-)) My husband doesn't like her at all. When we were discussing it
today, he did the unforgivable and called her "a patronising bitch".
After I savaged him for a while and he got the point, we went into a
civil discussion about what had happened.
Daniel60
2018-05-09 08:15:44 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by Fran
the High Court says she's not eligible so she too has now gone.
Yes the vetting by labor has caused another 4 bye elections. "We have no
one on our side
that is not eligible"
From last nights budget, it would seem we are heading to a full Federal
Election, possibly before Christmas.

Hopefully, Turnbull will call it soon, so he can sort out these
"by-elections" at the same time! ... and save us a couple of bucks!!
Daniel
SG1
2018-05-09 11:40:50 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by SG1
Post by Fran
the High Court says she's not eligible so she too has now gone.
Yes the vetting by labor has caused another 4 bye elections. "We have no
one on our side
that is not eligible"
From last nights budget, it would seem we are heading to a full Federal
Election, possibly before Christmas.
Hopefully, Turnbull will call it soon, so he can sort out these
"by-elections" at the same time! ... and save us a couple of bucks!!
and save us a couple of bucks, sorry when I stop laughing I will respond
when has a pollie saved us a couple of cents???
Post by Daniel60
Daniel
Daniel60
2018-05-09 13:47:06 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by Daniel60
Post by SG1
Post by Fran
the High Court says she's not eligible so she too has now gone.
Yes the vetting by labor has caused another 4 bye elections. "We have
no one on our side
that is not eligible"
From last nights budget, it would seem we are heading to a full
Federal Election, possibly before Christmas.
Hopefully, Turnbull will call it soon, so he can sort out these
"by-elections" at the same time! ... and save us a couple of bucks!!
and save us a couple of bucks, sorry when I stop laughing I will respond
when has a pollie saved us a couple of cents???
Yes!! O.K., I'll admit that I live in hope!! Forlorn hope, maybe!! ;-P
--
Daniel