Gun-toting granny: I shot man trying to enter home 'playing with his thing'
Add Reply
de chucka
2018-08-09 21:56:16 UTC
https://nypost.com/2018/08/08/gun-toting-granny-i-shot-man-trying-to-
enter-home-playing-with-his-thing/
A Texas grandmother shot and wounded a man who she says tried to enter her
home with his pants down — after he allegedly rode up to her property on a
bicycle while pleasuring himself.
WOW, here in Aus I would have locked the front door and called the cops
snip
de chucka
Sorry wrong ng
Ördög
2018-08-09 22:46:21 UTC
It was written by Dechucka:

/snip/
Post by de chucka
Sorry wrong ng
You might be forgiven just this once!

BUT!
Do not dare to do it again or you will have to face the horrible wreath
of Petz, Felix and Pelican!

;)

PS: could we not send those three over to Texas for a tax payer founded
short holiday somewhere near where that granny lives.
Ördög, without any apologies
de chucka
They are all wankers so will be shot
SG1
2018-08-09 23:08:24 UTC
/snip/
Post by de chucka
Sorry wrong ng
You might be forgiven just this once!
BUT!
Do not dare to do it again or you will have to face the horrible wreath
of Petz, Felix and Pelican!
;)
PS: could we not send those three over to Texas for a tax payer founded
short holiday somewhere near where that granny lives.
Ya left out the dolt.
Ördög, without any apologies