-- DENIAL OF THE CLAIM THAT MY CARPE DIEM WHILST PASSING THE CENOTAPH UPON 8 OCTOBER 2016 WAS A DISRESPECT EXCEPTING AS ANTI-SEMITISM BY THE RSL / WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL
dolf
2018-05-06 01:45:22 UTC
-- DENIAL OF THE CLAIM THAT MY CARPE DIEM WHILST PASSING THE CENOTAPH
UPON 8 OCTOBER 2016 WAS A DISRESPECT EXCEPTING AS ANTI-SEMITISM BY THE
RSL / WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 6 May, 2018

"FAIRNESS IS A UNIVERSAL RIGHT. NOT JUST RESERVED FOR THE CHOSEN FEW.
IF WE DENY ONE PERSON'S RIGHT TO BE SAFE, BE FREE, BE HEARD OR BE EQUAL.
THEN WE RISK EVERYONE ELSE'S RIGHT TOO. AND THAT MEANS YOU!

A SOCIETY THAT IS UNJUST TO OTHERS, WHOEVER, HOWEVER, WHERE EVER THEY
ARE. IS A SOCIETY THAT IS UNJUST TO ALL.

SO YOUR RIGHT TO JUSTICE IS A FIGHT THAT DOES NOT BELONG IN SOMEONE
ELSE'S BACKYARD. IT'S NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S CONCERN.

BECAUSE YOUR RIGHT, IS MY RIGHT. AND MINE IS YOURS TOO. AND WITHOUT
IT, NONE OF US GET A FAIR GO."

YOUTUBE VIDEO: "Maurice Blackburn: Your Right Is My Right"

[IMAGE: THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK @ 1057 HOURS ON SAINT PATRICK'S SAY
UNVEILING OF THE MARION ('WASHER-WOMAN' / CHERISHED MOTHER) STATUE GIVEN
WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR
BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND
SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE
INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF
STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR
YOUR ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH
TOWN HALL ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

LADY @ LIONS CLUB SAUSAGE SIZZLE: "Oh My God."

DOLF: "Today is the Sabbath day, I am of Jewish faith--And that is
blasphemy."

So it is no more sausages from you. And I bought 2 litres of milk instead.

As I passed by those gathered at the War Memorial and Hall, Sale and in
response to the Last Trump, I exclaimed @ 1122 HOURS ON 8 OCTOBER 2016:

"*YOU* *ARE* *A* *PERVERSE* *SOCIETY*.

*YOU* *DENY* *JUSTICE*.

*YOUR* *DEAD* *WILL* *NOW* *NOT* *RISE* *TO* *SEE* *ETERNITY*."

[IMAGE: THE MEANING OF A ROCK (SHOWN TOP RIGHT) UPON A JEWISH GRAVE WITH
THE SALE WAR DEAD CEMETERY]

The Jewish tradition of leaving stones or pebbles on a grave is an
ancient one, and its origins are unclear. It is a custom or tradition,
rather than a commandment, and over time many interpretations have been
offered for this practice.

*TO* *KEEP* *THE* *SOUL* *IN* *THIS* *WORLD*
The Talmud mentions that after a person dies her soul con­tinues to
dwell for a while in the grave where she was buried. Putting stones on a
grave keeps the soul down in this world, which some people find
comforting. Another related interpretation suggests that the stones keep
demons and golems from getting into the graves.

*A *HEBREW* *PUN*
Rabbi Simkha Weintraub, rabbinic director of the New York Jewish Healing
Centre offered another traditional interpretation: "The Hebrew word for
'pebble' is tz'ror – and it happens that this Hebrew word also means
'bond.'

And Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign;
one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} answered and
said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon {that hears; that obeys} Barjona
{son of a Jona; of a dove}: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it
unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter {a rock or stone}, and
upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not
prevail against it.

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature: {DOUBLE: #1 - Nature Contains Nature
{#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature}}

I HEAR THE CLARION. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

#393 as [#8, #90, #90, #200, #5] = chatsotserah (H2689): {#2 as #399} 1)
trumpet, clarion;

#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: {DOUBLE: #2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature {#5 - Act of Nature}}

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition
towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145
CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature / #1 - Nature Contains Nature:
{DOUBLE: #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature {#6 - Form of Nature}}

STEADFAST MIGHT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid
Heteronomy Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#11 / #8 - Transforming Nature: {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature}}

MARCHING TO SION. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON:
RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE),

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT*
*OF* #INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33
AD) *MAGIC* *SQUARE

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN
TERNIO ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 - *SOLDIER* (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

— DIRTY FINGER —

“SPHINCTER IS JOSTLING.
IT AIN’T A DEAD RINGER.
BELLY LAUGH TOSSING.
SUCH POINTED FINGER.

AIN’T LIFE SUCH A DREAR?
WITH ALL THIS BELLICOSE.
ENDLESS BILE ‘N SMEAR.
AND FAKE NEWS WOES.”

YOUTUBE: “Breaker Morant”

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 -
Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness}

V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in
respect of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of
Our said Commonwealth.

POLICE AS #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS* OR #65
- SOLDIERS IN THE GARDEN: “Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter {a
rock or stone as euphemism for testicles as opposed to phallus of
#CENTRE} having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant,
and cut off his right ear {#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* / #277 - *RIGHT*
*TO* *PLACE* *A* *TEST*}. The servant's name was Malchus {my king,
kingdom, or counsellor}.” [John 18:10 (KJV)]

AGAINST THIS WHORE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal,
object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For
Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated)
THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} / BINDING NORM (NORMA
OBLIGANS),

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

IMPLEMENTATION: {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING (#RESH to #TAU)} / DEFINE THE @1
SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE CHARACTERISTIC HERE

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity;
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing
Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND
MINISTERS, CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said
Commonwealth TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said
Governor General, or, in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence,
to such person or persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the
PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our
said Commonwealth.

ARREST THE BLIGHT." {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE)
/ LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS). [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

7 x #41 = #287 as [#1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200] = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances;

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 -
Modesty, Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading,
Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent
shall be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said
Governor General shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

8 x #41 = % #328 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE as
PROTOCOL SELECTION: #1 - unwillingness
9 x #41 = % #369 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM as
MIRRORED AUTONOMOUS PROTOTYPE OF EACH OTHER'S SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY: #2 -
ill will, negative disposition (toward something) [LATIN definition:
NOLUNTĀTIS]

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{41}&idea:{82}&idea:{123}&idea:{164}&idea:{205}&idea:{246}&idea:{287}&idea:{328}&idea:{369}>

LEGAL PRINCIPLE INVOLVED: "Such uncivil, discourteous and disrespectful
conduct, whether as refusal by stubborn imposition of will,
pre-conditional criteria of association, derangement within any
transactional exchange, lack of any accountability over statement /
action discordance or as hate speech is not acceptable conduct and is a
breach of the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH’s constitutional rights with
respect to the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS being an entitlement
to an unencumbered will.

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and
whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and
whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
[Matthew 16:17-19 (KJV)]

When we pray the memorial El Maleh Rahamim prayer (and at other times)
we ask that the deceased be 'bound up in the bond of life' – tz'ror
haHayyim. By placing the stone, we show that we have been there, and
that the individual's memory continues to live on in and through us.”

Many people take special care in choosing a stone to put on the grave of
a loved one. It may be a stone from a place that was significant to the
deceased, a stone that was chosen at an event during which the deceased
was especially missed, or simply an interesting or attractive rock.
Because there is no commandment to fulfill here, placing a stone on a
grave is an opportunity for you to create your own ritual, or do things
in the way that feels most meaningful to you.
<https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/ask-the-expert-stones-on-graves/>

"Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom {their
secret; their cement} and Gomorrha {rebellious people} in the day of
judgment, than for that city." [Mark 6:11 (KJV); Matthew 10:15; Luke 10:12]

Happy Yom Kippur: Starting 2016 the United Nations officially recognizes
Yom Kippur, stating that from then on no official meetings would take
place on the day. As well, the United Nations stated that, beginning in
2016, they would have nine official holidays and seven floating holidays
which each employee would be able to choose one of. It stated that the
floating holidays will be Yom Kippur, Day of Vesak, Diwali, Gurpurab,
Orthodox Christmas, Orthodox Good Friday, and Presidents' Day. This was
the first time the United Nations officially recognized any Jewish
holiday. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur>

While judgment on each person is pronounced on Rosh Hashanah (Day of
Judgment: 3 October, 2016), it is not made absolute until Yom Kippur
(Day of Atonement and expiation: 12 October, 2016). The Ten Days are
therefore an opportunity to mend one's ways in order to alter the
judgment in one's favor.

For some an end of the world has come!"

COUNCILLOR SCOTT ROSSETTI (WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL) @ 1648 HOURS ON 18
OCTOBER 2016: "Leave my mate alone - he is a good bloke and even reads
the Herald Sun.”

DOLF: "Here it is gentlemen—the psychological equivalent of the
Hiroshima Bomb to help the War effort.

Since making that comment to you, I have obtained the result of my
research as over 270 pages into the possibility that the Pythagoras' (b.
570 - d. circa 495 BCE) development of the binary (ie. gender and
spermatic) HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER which is the basis of Roman Empire
governance (as both a CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE and MODUS OPERANDI for the
murder of Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth
{Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} and
the Cause for German Fascism) which is also the foundations of all
religious belief:

#15 (9) ... #34 (16) ... #65 (25) ... #111 (36) ... #175 (49) ... #260
(64 - I CHING) ... #369 (81 - DAO TE CHING)

Actually has it's earlier origins (if not earlier) at the time of King
Wen of Zhou (1152-1056 BCE) and therefore has an intellectual dependence
on the DAOist HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER for it's CANON OF TRANSPOSITION
and this will be exhibited within the metaphysical poetic narrative of
the thesis known as the Canon of Supreme Mystery text which was
published within 4 BCE and provides expansive detail of the I-CHING/TAO
TE CHING amalgam.

If this, after further research proves to be true, then it's the most
dramatic end of the Roman Catholic Church.

Such sacred, mathematical, and so hence reasoned and rational knowledge
(associated to world governance and empire) is entirely within the
purveyance and providence of GOD and deified (ie. apotheosized) persons
such as sovereigns, emperors, and sages but not of the PLEBS (ie.

an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes;

PLEBISCITE: the direct vote of all the members of an electorate on an
important public question such as a change in the constitution.

[Origin mid 16th century]: (referring to Roman history): from French
plébiscite, from Latin plebiscitum, from plebs, pleb- 'the common
people' + scitum 'decree' (from sciscere 'vote for'). The sense 'direct
vote of the whole electorate' dates from the mid 19th cent.

) such as you which is evident from your comments.

Using my technology as a mathematical theoretical noumenon and focusing
on the zone #34 related to the crucifixion of Jesus {He is saved/A
saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart;
separated; crowned; sanctified}, it conclusively proves by the inclusion
of the nature cycle elements (eg. #10, #15 - marriage/sovereign and
peace dynamic magic square, #21, #26) which were also associated to
Roman empire governance, that it is actually and factually made against
the name of GOD - YHWH as blasphemy.

PREVIOUS ADVICE TO THE VICTORIA POLICE @ 0853 HOURS ON 8 JANUARY 2017:
"I'm too busy preparing for my legal defence [within Case Number:
G13559325] to be made on 11 January, 2017 to be able to visit the Sale
Police Station and lodge a complaint in person.

The following is a case study dialog made in relation to community
animosity and systematic electronic stalking as 'crimes against
humanity' and 'war crimes' as having a Universal Jurisdiction which I
intend to present at the Sale Magistrates court in part of my defence.
More disturbing is this 'Time For Payback' newspaper dated 5 January,
2017 which was yesterday (7th) found within my mailbox and that raises a
real concern for physical safety and wellbeing:

[IMAGE: This newspaper was submitted as evidence and for the possibility
of fingerprinting on 19 March 2017 when a complaint was made of Saint
Andrews cause célèbre as will to impose a @5 - substituted ethic upon
our BOER / ANZAC tradition and to USURP the @1 - GOVERNOR GENERAL as our
Sovereign authority]

Can you count to TEN as a SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE?

@1 - #17 - 2017
@2 - #33 - #INR
@3 - #65 - SOLDIER
@4 - #390 - WREATHS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE 4 JULY 1776

@5 - #288 - UMBRA / BEERSHEBA / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS)
@6 - #419 - SLAUGHTER
@7 - #391 - HOMOIOS
@8 - #13 - Letters Patent
@9 - #21 - Bequeathed to Sovereign Heirs in perpetuity

@10 - #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40
- Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release;

#391 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #50] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#11 as #341} 1) the management of a household or of household
affairs; 1a) specifically, the management, oversight, administration, of
other's property; 1b) the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship;
1c) administration, dispensation;

#391 as [#70, #40, #70, #10, #1, #200] = homoios (G3664): {#12 as #460}
1) like, similar, resembling; 1a) like: ie. resembling; 1b) like: ie.
corresponding to a thing;

INTELLECTUS@{
   #1: Sup: 70; Ego: 70,
   #2: Sup: 29; Ego: 40,
   #3: Sup: 18; Ego: 70,
   #4: Sup: 28; Ego: 10,
   #5: Sup: 29; Ego: 1,
   #6: Sup: 67; Ego: 38,
   Male: #241; Feme: #229
} // #391

// GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set which {ie. male / feme persona mix
is intrinsic to each instance} is an example of resolving language to
the trinomial mathematical theoretical nounemon

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {

@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS THE WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES SUCH AS THE
ARCHIMANDRITE AND OF NUNS

@5 - IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT PRESUMPTUOUSLY STANDS WITHIN THE
PLACE OF GOD

} AS THAT WHICH NOW HAS NO FURTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRACE.

My objection has always been ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY imposing {#17
/ #33 - #INR / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS ethic upon our
{#390 / #288 / #419} war dead and usurping the @1 - SOVEREIGNTY of the
#391 - HOMOIOS basis to our Commonwealth’s Governance which is defined
as a PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed {#13 / #21 / #37} by Queen
Victoria’s Letters Patent of 17 September 1900 as the instrumentation of
Federation into a nation.

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

It is my view, that the person who may have deposited this 'veiled
threat' within my mail box is a person whom is known to [the Victoria
Police] as having made in the past a false complaint to the police about
my concerns for his escalating irrational anti-social conduct made upon
male social media sites such as GRINDR and SCRUFF (ie. where he has made
improper complaints of infracting his sensibilities) and then the cause
for a home visit made upon me by two police women from the Sale police
unit.

Whom I turned away because my conduct was entirely proper, prudent and
lawful.

I saw him on GRINDR as having been in the area and within proximity (ie.
some 800 metres away) and therefore he could be considered a suspect for
having placed that 'veiled threat' within my mailbox. Shortly
thereafter he then returned home either to Traralgon/Morwell as I don't
know which: [picture omitted]

THE MEANING OF SAMEKH
The root of the word Samekh means "to lean upon," "to uphold," or "to
support." The root is also found in the Jewish concept of semikhah, the
laying on of hands upon the head of a sacrificial victim in a blood
ritual of the Jewish Temple, which was also a means of consecrating the
priesthood [Leviticus 8; Exodus 29, etc.]. Biblical references to the
root occur in [Leviticus 16:21; Deuteronomy 34:9; Ezekiel 24:2] and
elsewhere. In ancient times, Samekh may have represented a shield.
This letter also has the meaning of a shield, as thorn bushes were used
by the shepherd to build a wall, or shield, to enclose his flock during
the night to protect them from predators. Another meaning of this letter
is to "grab hold" as a thorn clings to hair and clothing.

Of all the letters in the Hebrew alphabet, this is the most difficult to
reconstruct due to its limited archeological and textual support. The
Modern Hebrew name for this letter is SAMECH, which is a word that means
"support," with no apparent connection to a two letter parent root or to
the meaning of the original picture of this letter. The Arabic alphabet
does not have this letter.
[http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/alphabet_letters_samehh.htm]

Today, the Jewish Rabbinical ordination ceremony is called a semikhah.

Although the historical pictograph is of a thorn which was used almost
exclusively throughout the early and middle history of this letter.
Furthermore this pictograph has the meanings of "pierce" and "sharp" and
in this regard is equivalent to Nous #14 as a determination made of the
4th of the septet #369 magic square arrays as the chronological plane
and which produces the CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING associated within Nous:
#14 to the EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #359 as #6, #50, #8, #200, #90, #5 =
charats (H2782): 1) *to* *cut*, *sharpen*, *decide*, *decree*,
*determine*, *maim*, *move*, *be* *decisive*, *be* *mutilated*; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) *to* *cut*, *mutilate*; 1a2) *to* *sharpen*; 1a3) *to*
*decide*; 1b) (Niphal) *to* *be* *decisive*;

THE MYSTERY OF SAMEKH AS ENDLESS CYCLE
According to the Chaz'l (sages), Samekh is said to represent the endless
and ever ascending spiral of God's glory in the universe. This cycle is
hinted at in the divine (seder) of creation, and is revealed in both the
seasons and in the rhythm of the Jewish mo'deim (festivals). Samekh is
also the letter for Sukkah, indicating that God's omnipresenoe is our
support and shelter. God is active in His support for creation [Hebrews
1:3], and we are passive in relying our trusting in His provision and
care for our lives.

The circular form of the samech symbolizes the fundamental truth
reflected at all levels of Torah and reality: "their end is enwedged in
their beginning and their beginning in their end." This realization and
awareness of inherent unity between beginning and end, which, when
comprehended in depth, implies equanimity at all stages of "the endless
cycle," is in fact the manifestation of God's Transcendent Light (sovev
kol almin), which encompasses equally every point of reality. This
ever-present Transcendent Light is referred to as "He is equal and
equalizes small and large." In our service of God, this implies that in
relation to worldly phenomena, all things should be related to and
accepted equally. This is the attribute of equanimity as taught by the
Ba'al Shem Tov, in interpretation of the verse: "I place [shiviti, from
the root shaveh, 'equal'] God before me always."

While at outer levels of consciousness one should remain unaffected by
the transient events of this world, at deeper inner levels of
consciousness, relating to Souls and Divinity, one should continuously
be in a state of aspiration to achieve higher and higher levels of
clinging to God and realizing His Will in Creation through Torah and
mitzvot.

The Tzadik ('righteous one') is a title in Judaism given to people
considered righteous as 'one whose merit surpasses his iniquity', such
as Biblical figures and later spiritual masters. The root of the word
sadie is associated with "justice" or "righteousness", also the root of
tzedakah ('charity', literally 'righteousness'). The term tzadik
"righteous", and its associated meanings, developed in Rabbinic thought
from its Talmudic contrast with hasid ("pious" honorific).

Since late 17th Century, in Hasidic Judaism, the institution of the
mystical tzadik as a Divine channel assumed central importance,
combining popularization of (hands-on) mysticism with social movement
for the first time. Adapting former Kabbalistic theosophical
terminology, Hasidic thought internalised mystical experience,
emphasising deveikut attachment to its Rebbe leadership, who embody and
channel the Divine flow of blessing to the world.

Note, that a person cannot attain such a level, rather it is granted
from on High (or born with, etc.). This select level elevates the
"Intermediate" person ("Benoni") into one who never sins in thought,
speech or action. Unlike the Tzadik, they only experience Divine
communion during devoted moments of worship or study, while in mundane
life they can be tempted by natural inclinations, but always choose to
stay connected to holiness.

In Chassidut we are taught that the saying of the Sages: "Who is
wealthy? He who is happy with his portion" pertains only to worldly
possessions, whereas with regard to spiritual matters we should never be
satisfied with our present acquisitions but ever strive to obtain more.
Nonetheless, as our inner striving takes place within the general
context of external equanimity, it also proceeds as a circle, a spiral,
in dynamic, ever-ascending motion. Thus an inner, dynamic circle exists
within an outer, static circle. This is the secret of the phrase in the
vision of Ezekiel: "the wheel within the wheel."

*THE* *MIRACLE* *OF* *SAMEKH*
The letter Nun, which immediately precedes the letter Samekh in the
alphabet, suggests someone who is "bent," or someone who humbles himself
in brokenness and submission to the LORD God. Putting these two letters
together, we have the Hebrew word nes, miracle.

As mentioned in our discussion of the letter nun, the samech, which
means "to support," is the Divine power to support and lift up "*THE*
*FALLEN* *ONE*." One verse reads: "*SHE* *HAS* *FALLEN* *AND* *SHALL*
*NOT* *RISE*, *THE* *VIRGIN* *OF* *ISRAEL*." A second verse reads: "*AS*
*I* *HAVE* *FALLEN*, *SO* *SURELY* *SHALL* *I* *RISE*."

The first verse can be understood as referring to the service of the
outer, static circle, the attribute of true equanimity in relation to
all worldly phenomena. One can fall to the very "lowest energy level" of
physical reality, unable to raise himself, and be totally reliant on the
lovingkindness of Divine Providence to sustain him. The second verse,
implying inner, active, motivation to rise, though surely dependent upon
Divine support and aid, can be understood as referring to the service of
the inner, dynamic circle of spiritual aspiration.

A person of faith is a walking miracle! The LORD gives support to the
fallen and broken ones who put their trust in Him. Indeed, this is
directly illustrated in [Psalm 145:14 and Psalm 119:113-120], an
acrostic Psalm that begins it's verse about Samekh as follows:

"The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be
bowed down.

The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due
season. Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every
living thing. The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all
his works. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all
that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that
fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. The LORD
preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his
holy name for ever and ever." [Psalm 145:14-21 (KJV)]

"SAMECH: I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love. Thou art my
hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Depart from me, ye
evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God. Uphold me
according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of
my hope. Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect
unto thy statutes continually. Thou hast trodden down all them that err
from thy statutes: for their deceit is falsehood. Thou puttest away all
the wicked of the earth like dross: therefore I love thy testimonies.
My flesh trembleth for fear of thee; and I am afraid of thy judgments."
[Psalm 119:113-120 (KJV)]

- dolf

A REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/For%20The%20Fallen.pdf>

Initial Post: 6 May 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-06 10:42:09 UTC
On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 11:45:29 AM UTC+10, dolf wrote:

<SNIP some gibberish>
Post by dolf
As I passed by those gathered at the War Memorial and Hall, Sale and in
"*YOU* *ARE* *A* *PERVERSE* *SOCIETY*.
*YOU* *DENY* *JUSTICE*.
*YOUR* *DEAD* *WILL* *NOW* *NOT* *RISE* *TO* *SEE* *ETERNITY*."
Well, that was extraordinarily rude of you.
The playing of the Last Post is a very solemn moment during which we reflect on the sacrifices and losses incurred by our families.

Your lunatic raving would have been very upsetting.

<SNIP some nonsense>
Post by dolf
[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]
This Letters Patent was REVOKED IN 1984.
Hence all your "calculations" (if that is what they are) are all wrong.
Post by dolf
[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]
Your gobbledegook is moot, considering there is NO SUCH THING as this "letters Patent to the Federation...1901".
Post by dolf
The following is a case study dialog made in relation to community
animosity and systematic electronic stalking as 'crimes against
humanity' and 'war crimes' as having a Universal Jurisdiction which I
intend to present at the Sale Magistrates court in part of my defence.
More disturbing is this 'Time For Payback' newspaper dated 5 January,
2017 which was yesterday (7th) found within my mailbox and that raises a
<SNIP - those reading on will no doubt be SHOCKED to find an UTTER ABSENCE of anything pertaining to "'crimes against humanity' and 'war crimes'">
Post by dolf
[IMAGE: This newspaper was submitted as evidence and for the possibility
of fingerprinting on 19 March 2017 when a complaint was made of Saint
Hilarious - you rock up to the police station with a 3-day-old newspaper and demand they fingerprint it. I bet that went just as well for you as every other of your stupid interactions with the police has gone.
Post by dolf
Sovereign authority]
<SNIP gibberish>
Post by dolf
as a PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed {#13 / #21 / #37} by Queen
Victoria’s Letters Patent of 17 September 1900 as the instrumentation of
Federation into a nation.
There was NO SUCH Letters Patent, it was a Proclamation, and the Proclamation made no such "instrumentation" because the latter was effected by Acts of parliament.
Needless to say, *NOTHING* is circumscribed by a Proclamation.

Your understanding of Australian Constitutional history and law is woefully defective.

<SNIP gibberish>