— DOLF? ARE YOU AT CHURCH TODAY?
Add Reply
dolf
2018-07-30 01:25:42 UTC
DIARY NOTES @ 1509 HOURS ON SATURDAY 28 JULY 2018: “I observed that the
RESPONDENT had as wilful obstruction (in the knowledge that the designated
parking area was my PRIVATE PROPERTY) and trespass then illegally parked
(as depicted within the photographs @ 1513 and 1527 HOURS as shown below)
his VEHICLE with registration number: XXX XXX and as he was accompanied by
an independent party (the motorcyclist), I called out to such other party
within a respectful manner and conveyed unambiguously that the vehicle
ought to be immediately removed from my PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Since I believed upon reasonable grounds as previously reported to the
COURT upon 24 JULY 2018 that I was by determined as premeditated action of
the RESPONDENT as participant within the SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
(KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL) as detailed within my 31 JULY 2017 grounds
as APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER in being setup
for a confrontation by an ECLIPSE EVENT whereby he would exert a temporal
influence upon my terrestrial property whilst simultaneously making a
seizure against the IMMATERIAL as my transcendent celestial entitlement to
an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as being a trinomial mathematical theoretical
noumenon, as an entrapment to induce me to then breach the vexatious
reciprocal INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER as CASE NUMBER H13214018
as application made on 22 November 2017.

And that such deliberate adversarial action accompanying his displaying an
ISRAELI FLAG within his KITCHEN WINDOW was contemporaneous with the
cosmological event as BLOOD MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE transpiring earlier that day
in being the LONGEST DURATION for this CENTURY and accordingly, I then
activated personal safety security alarm and remained inside my dwelling
apart from obtaining the photographic record of events as shown below.

At 1510 HOURS ON 28 JULY 2018 I telephoned CHUBB SECURITY (call of 2
minutes duration) and given the abnormality of the circumstances, I
requested that they regard it as an undesirable personal safety intrusion
and that they call the police on my behalf.

At 1517 HOURS CHUBB SECURITY I received a return telephone call (of 27
seconds duration) conveying that an EMERGENCY CALL had been made with the
police requesting their attendance.

Whilst taking the second photograph @ 1527 HOURS the RESPONDENT came to the
front door of his apartment and made the slanderous statement, "STOP
INTERFERING WITH THAT LITTLE GIRL."

The POLICE attended at 1538 HOURS and I provided them those relevant
photographs accompanying PARTICULARS FROM CONTRACT SALE OF REAL ESTATE
DATED JUNE 2013 and SURVEYORS PLAN AA99999 WITH ALLOTMENTS #x / #xx FROM
LAND VICTORIA MICROFILMED ON 28 DECEMBER 1987 (as per attachment) is
substantiation of my PROPERTY OWNERSHIP claim that the RESPONDENT was in
breach of the INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDERS by a wilful trespass
upon my property as constituting thereby a "PROPERTY INTERFERENCE". And
that by his ADAMANT non-compliance to remove his vehicle without any
further delay, I was reasonably concerned for my SAFETY given past
HARASSMENT by instances of #419 - RUSHING UPON / HARANGUING / ASSAULT /
IRRATIONALITY had concerns over the matter escalating into a violent
confrontation.
Hey crud, don’t bring my name to your contemptuous mouth.
Jesus would appreciate your being there, little feller.
Would you like some of this?
https://tinyurl.com/infantile
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-07-30 03:13:57 UTC
Post by dolf
And that such deliberate adversarial action accompanying his displaying an
ISRAELI FLAG within his KITCHEN WINDOW was contemporaneous with the
cosmological event as BLOOD MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE transpiring earlier that day
in being the LONGEST DURATION for this CENTURY and accordingly, I then
activated personal safety security alarm and remained inside my dwelling
apart from obtaining the photographic record of events as shown below.
You set off your alarm because somebody put up an Israeli flag in their window?
Wouldn't it be easier to just install some coppers logs or railway sleepers or boulders or something?
Wotawonderfulworld
2018-07-31 02:34:03 UTC
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by dolf
And that such deliberate adversarial action accompanying his
displaying an ISRAELI FLAG within his KITCHEN WINDOW was
contemporaneous with the cosmological event as BLOOD MOON LUNAR
ECLIPSE transpiring earlier that day in being the LONGEST DURATION
for this CENTURY and accordingly, I then activated personal safety
security alarm and remained inside my dwelling apart from obtaining
the photographic record of events as shown below.
You set off your alarm because somebody put up an Israeli flag in their window?
Never thought of just pulling down your blinds huh Dolf ?
dolf
2018-07-30 05:48:36 UTC
SMS TO #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT AT 1414 HOURS ON 30 JULY 2018: “IT WILL BE
ALLEGED THAT YOUR #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT WHETHER BY ACTS OF COMMISSION OR
BY OMISSION HAVE AIDED AND ABETTED IN THE REALISATION OF THE 24 JULY 2018
COMPLAINT MADE TO THE COURTS AGAINST THE RESPONDENT CONCERNING THE COMMON
LAW OFFENCE OF PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE WHICH UNDER SECTION 320 OF
THE CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA 1958 IS SUBJECT TO LEVEL 2 IMPRISONMENT (25
YEARS MAXIMUM) AND BREACHES OF INJURY TO WITNESS BEFORE ANY ROYAL
COMMISSION BEING AN INDICTABLE OFFENCE PURSUANT TO SECTION 6M OF THE ROYAL
COMMISSIONS ACT 1902 WHICH IS SUBJECT TO 10 PENALTY UNITS OR IMPRISONMENT
FOR 1 YEAR.”

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
MattB
What court is this? Where is it?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's the one in Dolf's imagination, where he becomes a ladyboy queen.
dolf
2018-07-31 03:39:17 UTC
Kernel are you sad about your neo-Nazi princes dying in prison?
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by MattB
Post by dolf
SMS TO #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT AT 1414 HOURS ON 30 JULY 2018: “IT WILL BE
ALLEGED THAT YOUR #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT WHETHER BY ACTS OF COMMISSION OR
BY OMISSION HAVE AIDED AND ABETTED IN THE REALISATION OF THE 24 JULY 2018
COMPLAINT MADE TO THE COURTS AGAINST THE RESPONDENT CONCERNING THE COMMON
LAW OFFENCE OF PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE WHICH UNDER SECTION 320 OF
THE CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA 1958 IS SUBJECT TO LEVEL 2 IMPRISONMENT (25
YEARS MAXIMUM) AND BREACHES OF INJURY TO WITNESS BEFORE ANY ROYAL
COMMISSION BEING AN INDICTABLE OFFENCE PURSUANT TO SECTION 6M OF THE ROYAL
COMMISSIONS ACT 1902 WHICH IS SUBJECT TO 10 PENALTY UNITS OR IMPRISONMENT
FOR 1 YEAR.”
What court is this? Where is it?
It's the one in Dolf's imagination, where he becomes a ladyboy queen.
SUBJECT WAS: R.I.P. "BARON"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Aryan Brotherhood gang leader Barry Mills dies in Colorado prison.
Mills, also known by the nickname "Baron," was found dead July 8 in his
single-person cell at the supermax prison in Florence, Colorado,
according to the Mercury News in San Jose, California. He was 70 and
serving multiple life sentences. He was just misunderstood, I believe.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDZLFljtk-sQ1DvchW2F-Cw9hCzf2aokoR865L-wank-porn
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Maybe it's something extremely entertaining, like the "US Postal Court"?
MattB
2018-07-31 21:46:29 UTC
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 02:29:16 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by MattB
SMS TO #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT AT 1414 HOURS ON 30 JULY 2018: “IT WILL BE
ALLEGED THAT YOUR #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT WHETHER BY ACTS OF COMMISSION OR
BY OMISSION HAVE AIDED AND ABETTED IN THE REALISATION OF THE 24 JULY 2018
COMPLAINT MADE TO THE COURTS AGAINST THE RESPONDENT CONCERNING THE COMMON
LAW OFFENCE OF PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE WHICH UNDER SECTION 320 OF
THE CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA 1958 IS SUBJECT TO LEVEL 2 IMPRISONMENT (25
YEARS MAXIMUM) AND BREACHES OF INJURY TO WITNESS BEFORE ANY ROYAL
COMMISSION BEING AN INDICTABLE OFFENCE PURSUANT TO SECTION 6M OF THE ROYAL
COMMISSIONS ACT 1902 WHICH IS SUBJECT TO 10 PENALTY UNITS OR IMPRISONMENT
FOR 1 YEAR.”
What court is this? Where is it?
Maybe it's something extremely entertaining, like the "US Postal Court"?
If he actually did send this crap to a court would be interesting to
see the face of the legal aid as they read it. Then watch when they
file it in that round file on the floor.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
His gibberish gets referred to by magistrates as "copious" and "irrelevant". In the AXA case that he lost and keeps referring to, Dolf's gibberish was referred to as being an unfair imposition on the insurance company.
MattB
2018-08-01 21:28:08 UTC
Post by MattB
[...]
I tried printing and reading one of his e-mails it was a unfair
imposition on my eyes.

What name does he use on these? Can't be just Dolf.
dolf
2018-07-30 08:38:46 UTC
SEEMS TO BE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPREHENSION OF OTHERS

SMS FROM #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT @ 1736 HOURS ON 30 JULY 2018: "Thanks
for the update.

I have been around today and we might with the approval of the OC lot
owners install numbered car parks and have them clearly marked.

Would make life easier for everyone

Cheers"

IT IS REASONABLE TO CONCLUDE THAT BOTH MY SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE
HUMAN RIGHTS EXPRESSED BY ANY ENTITLEMENT OF AUTONOMY AS A SAPIENT
PERSON AND MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GRAPPLE369 AS A TRINOMIAL
MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON IS BEING SPECIFICALLY AND
SYSTEMATICALLY TARGETED BY A SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE INSTITUTIONAL
IMPERATIVE SUCH AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL AS AN UNLAWFUL
FOREIGN POWER ESTABLISHED WITHIN 2015 DUE TO SUCH INNOVATION OF MINE
INVALIDATING THE ORTHODOX AND ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH'S CLAIM TO
JUBILEE2000 AS BEING ENTIRELY DELUSIONAL AND FRAUDULENT.

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #711 % #41 = #14 - Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics);
I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing, The forest; Tetra: 9 -
Branching Out;

THOTH MEASURE: #14 - Oh Eater of Livers, who makest thine appearance at
Mabit; *I* *DEAL* *NOT* *FRAUDULENTLY*.

#VIRTUE: With Penetration (no. #14), grasping the one, but
#TOOLS: With Unity (no. #54), the Grand Accord.
#POSITION: With Divergence (no. #11), self-loathing.
#TIME: With Embellishment (no. #61), self-love.
#CANON: #140

#711 (#369 + #342) as [#1, #80, #10, #200, #300, #70, #50] = apistos
(G571): {#39 as #711 % #41 = #14} 1) *UNFAITHFUL*, *FAITHLESS*, (*NOT*
*TO* *BE* *TRUSTED*, *PERFIDIOUS*); 2) incredible; 3) unbelieving,
incredulous; 2a) of things; 3a) *WITHOUT* *TRUST* (*IN* *GOD*);

As is conveyed by the factual instance of TEMPORAL ASSOCIATIONS given of
the GREGORIAN CALENDAR REFORMS AS PAPAL BULL EDICT MADE OF 4 OCTOBER
1582 (but within the BRITISH EMPIRE by Calendar New Style Act 1750 given
Royal assent: 27 May 1751; Commencement: 1 January 1752) you would not
be deploying a delusional characteristic by the Prototype: *HOMOIOS*
{#349 / #300} / HETEROS {#249 / #331} / TORAH {#291 / #271} but a
cohesive / coherence as conformity with Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#481 /
#391} / HETEROS {#369 / #416} / TORAH {#369 / #416} being the
discriminating NORM having resumptive as continuing fidelity to the #391
- HOMOIOS basis of governance being my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

Nous: #9
Time: 12:45 hrs
Date: 2018.10.5
Torah: [#1, #30, #4]@{
@1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 31 (#32); Ego: 30 (#31),
@3: Sup: 35 (#67); Ego: 4 (#35),
Male: #67; Feme: #35
} // #35

Dao: Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing Placidity
Tetra: #32 - Legion
I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops

Latin: Animus {Propitious God} Alt: Yeielel {Howl to God} {

1. HELPS HIDE THAT WHICH ONE DOES NOT WISH TO REVEAL, SECRETS
2. PLAGUE & RABIES
3. HEALING
4. Viroaso
}

Noah {Rest, Repose; consolation}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#349 / #300} / HETEROS {#249 / #331} / TORAH {#291
/ #271}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:5,col:9,nous:9&idea:{m,71}&idea:{f,40}&idea:{m,349}&idea:{f,300}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 2, row: 5, col: 9, nous: 9 [Date: 2018.10.5, Time: 12:45
hrs, Super: #349 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured,
Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68 - Dimming, Ego: #300 / #9 - Inconstancy
of Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading,
Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion]

HAVE ANY HISTORICAL STUDIES BEEN DONE ON THE FUNCTION OF THE SOVEREIGN
STATES OF EUROPE AT THIS TIME AS APPRAISAL MADE AGAINST THE TRINOMIAL
MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON—WERE THEY FUNCTIONING WITH A PARALLAX
ERROR OF 11 / 4.5 = 2.4 SQUARES OR NOT?

Nous: #48
Time: 13:25 hrs
Date: 2018.10.15
Torah: [#40, #6, #40]@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 46 (#86); Ego: 6 (#46),
@3: Sup: 5 (#91); Ego: 40 (#86),
Male: #91; Feme: #86
} // #86

Dao: Forgetting Knowledge
Tetra: #20 - Advance
I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas

Latin: Revalator {God the end of all things} Alt: Mihael {The Who & What
of God} {

1. PROTECTS IN MYSTERIOUS OPERATIONS, BRINGS EVERY EXPERIENCE TO A HAPPY
CONCLUSION
2. SCIENCE OF PHYSICS & MEDICINE
3. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
4. Atembui
}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#481 / #391} / HETEROS {#369 / #416} / TORAH {#369
/ #416}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:6,col:3,nous:48&idea:{m,77}&idea:{f,103}&idea:{m,481}&idea:{f,391}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 2, row: 6, col: 3, nous: 48 [Date: 2018.10.15, Time:
13:25 hrs, Super: #481 / #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase;
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship, Ego: #391 / #48 - Forgetting Knowledge;
I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas; Tetra: 20 - Advance]

Emperor Rudolf II (18 July 1552 – 20 January 1612) as the Holy Roman
Emperor (1576–1612) is a case example as to how does one govern with a
faulty temporal reference to power / authority?

THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY PUBLISHED IN 4 BCE WHICH WAS AS AN
INTERPRETATION GIVEN OF THE I CHING 64 ELEMENTS AS EQUIVALENT TO THE
PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL AS HETEROS CONCEPTION OF NUMBER ASSOCIATED TO THE
JULIAN 365.25 ERRONEOUS CALENDAR PUTS IT SUCCINCTLY:

This tetragram #52 - MEASURE and its allied Changes hexagram (H60 -
Regulation) applaud “stopping in an appropriate place,” “recognizing
one’s place,” “remaining central,” and “accepting the superior’s
position above.” In Chinese political theory (Confucian or Legalist),
“measure” refers to the institutions by which the ruler maintains good
order and unifies his empire.

An initial miscalculation eventually leads to disastrous departures from
the Way. As an oft-quoted Han Dynasty (206 BC to 220 AD) proverb has it:

Off by a hair’s breadth [in the beginning], Missed by a thousand miles
[in the end].

By tradition, fixing standardised weights and measures throughout the
land was viewed as the first step in the establishment of standardised
morality.

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

@9 (1) = #1
@8 (9) = #10
@7 (17) = #27 - THRONES: {#27 - SOVEREIGNTY}
@6 (25) = #52 - DOMINIONS: {#52 - 6J as 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52}
days of years = 107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}
@5 (33) = #85 - POWERS: {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A precious stone;
diamond or *ADAMANT*
@4 (41) = #126
@3 (49) = #175 - PRINCIPALITIES: {#175 - MARRIAGE as anthropic prototype}

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #186 % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase;
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASURE: #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; *I*
*AM* *NOT* *A* *TRANSGRESSOR*.

#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
#CANON: #175

@2 (57) = #232
@1 (65) = #297

As seen [above], the successful construction of a city (especially the
capital) was also seen as proof of the king’s ability to correctly
appraise situations in accordance with natural and human requirements.
The capital recreates on a human scale the significant features of the
cosmos--the better to convey to the populace the king’s charismatic sway
over the triadic realms of HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN.

Therefore, the well-designed capital illustrates the true king’s
capacity to take the proper measure not only of mankind, but also of the
universe.

[SOURCE: YANG HSIUNG’S (53 BCE-18 CE) THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY OF 4
/ 2 BCE ON TETRA: 52 - MEASURE, A translation with Commentary of the
T'AI HSUAN CHING by Michael Nylan 1993]

I won’t again post the details of 25 DECEMBER 1770 altercation between
the DUTCH VOC and Captain James Cook over the absconded sailor but just
convey the observation as between measured compliance to either HOMOIOS
or the CHRIST MURDERERS: HETEROS / TORAH regimes of GOVERNANCE except to
say of its PERFIDIOUS {#711 = #369 + #342 *** #FIVE / #SIX} CHARACTER.

This is also an event to which the YAHAD {#509} Dead Sea Scroll
Community applied a non-preterist interpretation of the 612 BCE
originating prophecies of [Nahum 2:11-3:13] concerning: "THOSE WHO
MISDIRECT EPHRAIM {FRUITFUL; INCREASING}: WHO WITH THEIR FRAUDULENT
TEACHING AND LYING TONGUE AND PERFIDIOUS LIP MISDIRECT MANY; *KINGS*,
PRINCES, PRIESTS AND PEOPLE TOGETHER WITH THE PROSELYTE {ie. #509 -
YAHAD AS THOSE WHOM BECAME JUDAISED} ATTACHED TO THEM." [cf: 4Q169]

*THAT* *NOT* ONLY ARE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC SOVEREIGNS OF EUROPE NOT
SOVEREIGN BUT THEY HAVE AN ERRANT BELIEF IN ALMIGHTY GOD THAT IS
ENTIRELY BLASPHEMOUS.

#231 - JUXTAPOSTION CONTROL *INTERFERENCES* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN*
*ANKH*/ *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPES* #CENTRE
*AS* *DETERMINED* *AND* *THEREBY* *CONSTITUTING* *A* *CONSPICUOUS*
*THEFT* *OF* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *BY* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC*
*CHURCH* / *FREEMASONRY* AND OTHERS WITHIN A CAUSE CÉLÈBRE:

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #123 = #108 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33} 1) to mourn,
lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of humans; 1a2) of inanimate
objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to
mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to mourn; 1c2) *PLAY*
*THE* *MOURNER*;

#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58} 1) *GARDEN*,
orchard;

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17} 1)
*TO* *SLAUGHTER*, *KILL*, *SACRIFICE*, *SLAUGHTER* *FOR* *SACRIFICE*;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to slaughter for
eating; 1a3) to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to sacrifice,
offer sacrifice;

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884):
{#12 as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or
drive away, a thing for another's advantage; 1a1) *A* *THING* *FROM*
*ANYONE*, *TO* *DEFEND*; 1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) *TO*
*GIVE* *AID* *FROM* *ONE'S* *OWN* *RESOURCES*;

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423}
1) an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;

*AND* *SUBJECT* *TO* *PROPERTY* *SEIZURE* *BY* *AUTHORITY* *OF* *THE*
*PAPAL* *BULLS* RELATED TO INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS AND DUTCH
DIRK HARTHOG DISCOVERY OF 26 OCTOBER 1616 AO AND BRITISH CAPTAIN JAMES
COOK'S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCH AS DISCOVERY UPON 22 AUGUST 1770.

[IMAGES: THE TWO THIEVES AS TWEEDLEDUM[B] AND TWEEDLEDEE[D]:

Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Jewish Vassal Idolatry Identity (top).

*ECONOMY* of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie. hymeneal as marriage /
sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as Genitive Voluntātus}
Empire Governance]

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:

Dao: Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason
Tetra: #57 - Guardedness
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons

Solar Eclipse: 22 July 2009 (AEST)

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#551 / #473} / HETEROS {#543 / #469} / TORAH {#543
/ #469}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{m,77}&idea:{f,77}&idea:{m,551}&idea:{f,473}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Date: 2018.5.11, Time: 03:20
hrs, Super: #551 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 -
Guardedness, Ego: #473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching:
H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 -
Guardedness]

CAPTAIN COOK MAKES THE FOLLOWING OBSERVATIONS ON QUITTING NEW HOLLAND:
'Having satisfied myself of the great probability of a passage, through
which I intend going with the ship. and therefore [SINCE I] MAY LAND NO
MORE UPON THIS EASTERN COAST OF NEW HOLLAND, AND ON THE WESTERN SIDE I
CAN MAKE NO NEW DISCOVERY THE HONOUR OF WHICH BELONGS TO THE DUTCH
NAVIGATORS [AND AS SUCH THEY MAY LAY CLAIM TO IT AS THEIR PROPERTY]",
but the eastern coast, from the latitude of 38°S., down to this place
(Endeavour Straits), I am confident was never seen or visited by any
European before us; and notwithstanding I had, in the name of His
Majesty, taken possession of several places upon this coast, I now once
more hoisted English colours, and in the name of His Majesty King George
the Third, took possession of the whole eastern coast, from the above
latitude down to this place, by the name of New South Wales, together
with all the bays, harbours, rivers, and islands situate upon the said
coast. upon which we fired three volleys of small inns, which were
answered by the like number from the ship.’ — Extract from a letter
written, Captain Cook's journal of 22 August 1770, Records, Admiralty.
Whitehall, p. 297]

ADDITIONAL NOTES: It is interesting to note that in the original
manuscript after the words "DUTCH NAVIGATORS" appeared "AND AS SUCH THEY
MAY LAY CLAIM TO IT AS THEIR PROPERTY"; the later words were deleted, as
well as a later comment that the lands discovered by Cook belonged to
Great Britain. This respect for prior discoveries explains why Cook, on
his visit to Tasmanian in January 1777 failed to perform any symbolic
annexation {ie. incorporation of additional territory into a nation
state}, this coast having been visited already by Abel Tasman on 24
November 1642 employed by the DUTCH EAST INDIA COMPANY (VOC) and
Marc-Joseph Marion du Fresne a Breton-born French explorer whom made an
act of possession took place 5 March 1772.

AS DUTCH DIRK HARTHOG'S DISCOVERY OF 26 OCTOBER 1616 AO and as an
immutability in first defining the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
which is sustained by seven PAPAL BULLS as edicts made upon the Knights
Templars as my prerogative racial heritage.

That any racial claims associated to the Dutch explorer Dirk Harthog's
as a representative of the VOC (United Dutch East Indies Company) made
upon his 26 October 1616 *AO* (ie. This is the Latin for “In the year of
the Order”, The term is used in Knight Templary) discovery of Australia
is tempered by the reality that the DUTCH EAST INDIA COMPANY (VOC) was a
private commercial corporation operating free from the direct Control of
the government of the United Netherlands, yet it would have the
authority to make decisions in the name of that government. The DUTCH
EAST INDIA COMPANY (VOC) could:

1) Make treaties and declare war or peace in the name of the States General,
2) Construct forts and arm them with cannons, hire troops,
3) *Establish* *colonies*,
4) Dispense justice, and
5) Enact laws,
6) Even issue its own currency--its coins were not stamped with the
symbol of a nation or head of state, but with the company insignia.

*THE* *VOC* *WOULD* *ESSENTIALLY* *OPERATE* *AS* *A* *STATE* *WITHIN*
*A* *STATE*.

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon (Latin:
Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici), also known as the
Order of Solomon's Temple, the Knights Templar, or simply as Templars,
was a Catholic military order recognised in 1139 by papal bull Omne
Datum Optimum (Latin for "Every perfect gift", a quotation from the
Epistle of James 1:17) of the Holy See. The Order was founded in 1119
and active from about 1129 to 1312.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar>]

The papal bull Omne Datum Optimum issued by Pope Innocent II in 1139
that initially endorsed the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ and of
the Temple of Solomon (Knights Templar), in which the Templar Rule was
officially approved, and papal protection given. Additionally, Omne
Datum Optimum promised all spoils from Muslim conquest to the Order, and
made the Order exempt from tithes and taxes:

"AS FOR THE THINGS THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM THE SPOILS, YOU CAN
CONFIDENTLY PUT THEM TO YOUR OWN USE, AND WE PROHIBIT THAT YOU BE
COERCED AGAINST YOUR WILL TO GIVE ANYONE A PORTION OF THESE."

Although Omne Datum Optimum was an unusual bull in and of itself, it was
followed by Pope Celestine II's Milites Templi in 1144 and Pope Eugene
III's Militia Dei in 1145, which together gave the Templars an
extraordinary range of rights and privileges. Among other things, the
Order was permitted to build its own churches, bury their dead on those
church grounds and collect taxes on Templar properties once a year. The
unique cemeteries constructed by the Templars proved to be extremely
controversial. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omne_Datum_Optimum>]

VOX IN EXCELSO was the name of a Papal Bull issued by Pope Clement V in
1312. The directives given within the Bull were to formally dissolve the
Order of the Knights Templar, effectively removing Papal support for
them and revoking the mandates given to them by previous popes in the
12th and 13th centuries.

'In view of the suspicion, infamy, loud insinuations and other things
which have been brought against the other... and also the secret and
clandestine reception of the brother of this Order; in view, moreover,
of the serious scandal which has arisen from these things, which it did
not seem could be stopped while the Order remained in being, and the
danger to faith and souls, and the many horrible things which have been
done by the very many of the brothers of this Order, who have lapsed
into the sin of wicked apostasy, the crime of detestable idolatry, and
the execrable outrage of the *SODOMITES* . . . it is not without
bitterness and sadness of heart that we abolish the aforesaid Order of
the Temple, and its constitution, habit and name, by an irrevocable and
perpetually valid decree; and we subject it to perpetual prohibition
with the approval of the Holy Council, strictly forbidding anyone to
presume to enter the said Order in the future, or to receive or wear its
habit, or to act as a Templar.'
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_in_excelso>]

QUESTION 28 - HAVE THERE BEEN ANY OTHER INCIDENTS OF STALKING OR
PROHIBITED BEHAVIOUR BY THE RESPONDENT IN THE PAST? WHEN AND WHERE DID
THIS OCCUR? WHAT HAPPENED?
Post by dolf
[...]

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-08-01 22:43:36 UTC
Since I believed upon reasonable grounds as previously reported to the
COURT upon 24 JULY 2018 that I was by determined as premeditated action of
the RESPONDENT as participant within the SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
(KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL) as detailed within my 31 JULY 2017 grounds
as APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER in being setup
for a confrontation by an ECLIPSE EVENT whereby he would EXERT A TEMPORAL
INFLUENCE UPON MY TERRESTRIAL PROPERTY WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY MAKING A
SEIZURE AGAINST MY TRANSCENDENT CELESTIAL ENTITLEMENT TO AN INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY as being a trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon, as an
entrapment to induce me to then breach the vexatious reciprocal
INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER as CASE NUMBER H13214018 as
application made on 22 November 2017.

ABSTRACT CONCEPTUAL POSTULATE:
Consensus {ie. point to point within a circumscribed opportunity} of
agreement between SOVEREIGN STATES by deployment of a real-time function()
which may then become an effective DETERMINATION process upon the
IMMATERIAL / INCORPOREAL REALM by utilising each of the ONTIC % #41
CANONICAL values as *OBLIGANS* descriptors within the TELOS HIERARCHY which
will then be steeped throughout the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS (ie.
VOLUNTARY WILL) spectrum of CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING within the NOUMENON
paradigm itself.

OBLIGANS (noun):
1) obliging, making liable.
2) making guilty. <-- *DETERMINATION* *OF* *GUILT*
3) mortgaging, pawning.
4) restraining, impeding.

ETYMOLOGY:
Present active participle of obligō (“bind in obligation”)

I want to make one more informal research statement on the capacity to
deploy the OBLIGANS {*DETERMINATION* *OF* *GUILT*} as a PROBABILITY
FUNCTION {eg: VIRTUE (+/-); TOOLS (+/-); POSITION (+/-); TIME (+/-)} which
is not my area of expertise but none the less there is no harm in making a
hypothetical postulate for the purposes of further consideration as to
there being any relative merit.

3: {
THOTH: "Oh thou of the Nose, who makest thine appearance at Chemunnu; *I*
*AM* *NOT* *EVIL* *MINDED*.",
VIRTUE: [3 ,"With Mired (no. #3), great woe."],
TOOLS: [43 ,"With Encounters (no. #43), small desire."],
POSITION: [37 ,"The ways of Purity (no. #37) and ..."],
TIME: [47 ,"Pattern (no. #47) where some are simple and some are
complex?"],
CANON: 130,
ANKH: 0
},

At the superficial level if I wanted to determine #237 - USE OF FORCE
association with a CANONICAL VALUE: #130:

WATCH0: 5.3.3.7.0@{
@1: Sup: 45 (#45); Ego: 45 (#45),
@2: Sup: 35 (#80); Ego: 71 (#116),
@3: Sup: 11 (#91); Ego: 57 (#173),
@4: Sup: 39 (#130 *** ONTIC VALUE: *I* *AM* *NOT* *EVIL* *MINDED*);
Ego: 28 (#201),
@5: Sup: 46 (#176); Ego: 7 (#208),
@6: Sup: 26 (#202); Ego: 61 (#269),
@7: Sup: 35 (#237 *** *USE* *OF* *FORCE*); Ego: 9 (#278),
@8: Sup: 81 (#318); Ego: 46 (#324),
@9: Sup: 79 (#397); Ego: 79 (#403),
Male: #397; Feme: #403
}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#397 / #403} / HETEROS {#361 / #385} / TORAH {#373 /
#391}

REFUTING NOAM CHOMSKY'S SELF-HATRED AS JEWISH IDENTITY: RUSSIAN
INTERFERENCE ISN’T INFLUENCING US ELECTIONS BUT ISRAEL DEFINITELY IS:

While Americans obsess over alleged ‘Russian hacking,’ Noam Chomsky
questions why political influence from Israel is being ignored. [Free
Thought Project 31 July 2018]

Avram Noam Chomsky (born 7 December 1928) is an American linguist,
philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, social critic and political
activist. Sometimes described as 'the father of modern linguistics',
Chomsky is also a major figure in analytic philosophy and one of the
founders of the field of cognitive science. He holds a joint appointment as
Institute Professor Emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
(MIT) and laureate professor at the University of Arizona, and is the
author of over 100 books on topics such as linguistics, war, politics, and
mass media. Ideologically, he aligns with anarcho-syndicalism and
libertarian socialism. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Chomsky>]

MANUFACTURING CONSENT: The Political Economy of the Mass Media is a book
written by Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky, in which the authors propose
that the mass communication media of the U.S. "are effective and powerful
ideological institutions that carry out a system-supportive propaganda
function, by reliance on market forces, internalized assumptions, and
self-censorship, and without overt coercion", by means of the propaganda
model of communication. The title derives from the phrase "the manufacture
of consent," employed in the book Public Opinion (1922), by Walter Lippmann
(1889–1974).

The book was first published in 1988 and was revised 20 years later to take
account of developments such as the fall of the Soviet Union. There has
been debate about how the internet has changed the public's access to
information since 1988.

Can Noam Chomsky as a cunning linguist answer the question on whether this
#288 - UMBRA {

#334 as [#6, #80, #200, #8, #40] = perach (H6525): {UMBRA: #10 as #288 %
#41 = #1} 1) bud, sprout

#334 as [#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {UMBRA: #1 as
#224 % #41 = #19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way,
path; 1b) journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of
life (fig.); 1f) of moral character (fig.)

} of political interference has an anchor within #231 - JUXTAPOSITION
CONTROL or is it rooted at the ONTIC % #41 as CANONICAL level being values
necessary to protect consensus obligation agreements between SOVEREIGN
STATES?

Does he consider that a REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITOR stratagem is the
best neutralisation as HYPOSTASIS {septet space/time dynamic} approach
against such a disease?

- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
MattB
2018-08-01 22:49:32 UTC

Post by dolf
[...]
will then be steeped throughout the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNT?TUS (ie.
VOLUNTARY WILL) spectrum of CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING within the NOUMENON
paradigm itself.
1) obliging, making liable.
2) making guilty. <-- *DETERMINATION* *OF* *GUILT*
3) mortgaging, pawning.
4) restraining, impeding.
Present active participle of oblig? (“bind in obligation”)
2018-08-03 02:37:00 UTC
Post by MattB
KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL?
I think it's one flavour of fruitloop that Dolf isn't keen on:

https://www.knightstemplarorder.com/join

Can't say I blame him, they come across as a bit unhinged.
MattB
I think of them as the club of the pedophile.
dolf
2018-08-03 19:11:25 UTC
JAKE (WET NOODLE) KYLE: “Advertising for yourself and being unnecessarily
verbose.

How intellectual of you.

Compensating for anything in particular?

Btw - took a look at your first download. Seems you have little
information, and the rest is referencing YouTube videos, and talking about
things that you'll edit and elaborate on later.

Why exactly do you feel you're entitled to a response from anyone?”

DOLF: “YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND THE DOCUMENT LINKS AND
STATEMENTS SO I WILL JUST BLOCK YOU.

— *BLINKERED* DEVOTIONS —

“IF I KNOW GOOD.
AND I KNOW EVIL.
BE IT UNDERSTOOD.
I AIN’T NO DEVIL.

WELL KISS MY RING.
YOU ROTTEN SOD.
‘N MOUTH MY DING.
YOU AIN’T NO GOD.”

*BLINKERED* (adjective):
- Narrow-minded and subjective; unwilling to understand another viewpoint.
- Having blinkers on; fitted with blinkers.
- Word of the Day for 25 July 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

ORIGIN: The meanings of blinkered “(of a horse) fitted with blinkers to
restrict vision” and “(of a person) having a narrow, limited outlook” are
all but simultaneous, dating from the end of the 19th century.

QUOTES:
These anti-fans see, in new casts and storylines, the agendas of blinkered
Social Justice Warriors more interested in diversity quotas and Signaling
Virtue than making good movies. [Adam Rogers, “Star Wars and the Battle of
the Ever-More-Toxic Fan Culture,” Wired, June 6, 2018]

I felt my temperature rise at the thought of LaFramboise’s blinkered
arrogance. [R. J. Harlick, Death’s Golden Whisper, 2004]

BLINKEREDDEVOTIONS@{
@1: Sup: 11 (#11); Ego: 50 (#50),
@2: Sup: 4 (#15); Ego: 56 (#106),
@3: Sup: 47 (#62); Ego: 4 (#110),
@4: Sup: 64 (#126); Ego: 36 (#146),
@5: Sup: 64 (#190); Ego: 17 (#163),
@6: Sup: 76 (#266); Ego: 70 (#233),
@7: Sup: 17 (#283); Ego: 47 (#280),
@8: Sup: 8 (#291); Ego: 10 (#290),
@9: Sup: 21 (#312); Ego: 43 (#333),
Male: #312; Feme: #333
}

2 AUGUST 2018 LEGAL PROGRESS NOTE ON #312 - WITHERED DREAMS OVER BOER /
ANZAC WAR DEAD MEMORIAL AND CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS BY 8 NOVEMBER 2017
DIARY NOTE of such element to ATTORNEY GENERALS STATE / FEDERAL as
conveying DATA SET knowledge provided by the HEBREW / GREEK Biblical
lexicon being the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as coming into my possession
as expressed by a time stamped @ 2019 HOURS ON 28 JULY 2011, then had a
confirmation to its existence within my possession only upon 19 MAY 2016 in
having at such prior time been DATA MINED by my own undertaking and
ingenuity in being sourced from an AMERICAN *FOREIGN* *AGENT* Whom TAMPERED
WITH MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OF SEVEN RUSSIAN TWEETS ON 14 MARCH 2018
AS #312 - CONCERNS OVER THE INITIAL NOVICHOK POISONING EVENT AND 14 JULY
2018 DETERMINING AS TO THE NATURE OF ITS DUPLICITY / #158 - *I* *AM* *NOT*
*HOT* *OF* *SPEECH*

EXCERPT FROM EMAIL TO AMERICAN CONSULATE ON 16 JULY 2018: “Firstly I draw
your attention of having dutifully and prudently moderated the ROSETTA
STONE trust placed upon me (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR NOT) by the former
Secretary of State the Honourable John Kerry and in preparation for the
summit between United States of America President Donald Trump and Russian
Federation President Vladimir Putin, I have disseminated this preliminary
message to the newsgroups: soc.veterans, alt.war.vietnam,
soc.culture.russia, uk.legal, aus.legal so that some independent cause may
occur within [t]his historical opportunity for a peace between sovereign
nations.”

The court matter which is conveyed within that last message has [now] been
subject to an APPEAL as CASE NUMBERS: AP-18-0609 / AP-18-0775 [and have
been listed for a circuit hearing before the LA TROBE COUNTY COURT upon 21
January 2019] such that whatever espionage activity in which I am alleged
to have been engaged are matters of my own #391 - HOUSEHOLD management over
which I have taken liberty to [then] publicise publicly.

However as there is also a #390 - CROWN interest component within each of
my MATTERS that was obliquely referenced {

#312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy (H7147): {#9 as #310 % #41 = #23} 1)
opposition, contrariness, encounter, contrary or hostile encounter

} and accompanying the DIALECTIC of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
within my 8 November 2017 letter of DIARY ADVICE made to the STATE /
FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS immediately following a DIRECTIONS HEARING at the
SALE MAGISTRATES COURT:

"I had upon Saturday of 28 October 2017 immediately removed FOUR {3 Wreaths
and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements after th[is] Remembrance Service made
for the Beersheba Centenary and before the actual events occurring within
the State of Israel and doing so [entirely] without neither authority nor
notification given to [or by] another party.

I have thereafter maintained a photographic timeline of events and of
particular note is the regrettable circumstance, that although the THREE {2
Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements were removed from the main
Memorial Shrine, 82 Macalister Street, Sale upon the following Saturday 4
November 2017, they have remained in a dried {

#368 as [#6, #10, #2, #300, #10, #40] = yabesh (H3002): {#3 as #312 % #41 =
#25} 1) dry; 2) dried

} state at the Boer War Memorial situated on the corner of York Street /
Foster Street by the time the COURT ORDERS were made in the matter @ 1025
HOURS on 8 NOVEMBER 2017.

And of my #312 - PRUDENT CONSIDERATIONS by the exercise of #312 - VOLUNTARY
WILL as a comprehensive INTERNET response made @ 0558 HOURS ON 14 MARCH
2018 to the SEVEN RUSSIAN TWEETS AS CONCERNS OVER THE INITIAL NOVICHOK
POISONING EVENT AND DETERMINING AS TO THE NATURE OF ITS DUPLICITY / #158 -
*I* *AM* *NOT* *HOT* *OF* *SPEECH*

RUSSIAN STATE DIRECTIVE
v's

#158 as [#6, #2, #5, #100, #5, #10, #30] = qahal (H6950): {#9 as #158 % #41
= #35} 1) to assemble, gather; 1a) (Niphal) to assemble; 1a1) for religious
reasons; 1a2) for *POLITICAL* *REASONS*; 1b) (Hiphil) to summon an
assembly; 1b1) *FOR* *WAR*, *JUDGMENT*; 1b2) for religious purposes

As occurring immediately prior to the CONTESTED HEARING within the
APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER occurring at the
SALE MAGISTRATES COURT upon 14 March 2018 and which has subsequently be[en]
subject thereafter to a COUNTY COURT APPEAL as CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609.

I think it prudent therefore, to await the outcome of the requirement for
the FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION to submit an INTERIM REPORT by 30
September 2018 to the *GOVERNOR* *GENERAL* before providing you by 15
October 2018 with the relevant INSTRUCTIONS concerning the COUNTY COURT
APPEAL CASE NUMBERS: AP-18-0609 / AP-18-0775 with the view of LEGAL COUNSEL
then making a submission in accordance with any legislative provisions to
the relevant ATTORNEY GENERAL as an application for the #390 - CROWN to
meet my legal costs.

And secondly in providing my completed briefing instructions relating to
the compliance of any legal rules over gaining access to a barrister so as
to obtain a prerequisite opinion on principles and points of proof relating
to claims of perjury so that the matters may be appropriately formulated
for consideration of legal counsel.

[self censorship]

- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-08-06 00:49:58 UTC
Post by dolf
DOLF: “YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND THE DOCUMENT LINKS AND
STATEMENTS SO I WILL JUST BLOCK YOU.
If Dolf ever manages to find anybody who understands his gibberish, we can submit that hypothetical person to an IQ test and then we will know exactly how smart you have to be to understand Dolf's gibberish.

Until then, I'm inclined to believe that every level of smart has pretty much the exact same potential to understand Dolf's gibberish: none.
dolf
2018-08-06 01:04:21 UTC
If you are going to make rational and reasoned comment then please do
without any further #325 - DETRUDE as defamation.

I know that since #168 - CONDEMNATION / #541 - CONTEMN is coming your way
this Remembrance / Armistice Day 11 November Centennial 2018 that you must
take any irrational means to defame.

- dolf
Post by dolf
DOLF: “YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND THE DOCUMENT LINKS AND
STATEMENTS SO I WILL JUST BLOCK YOU.
If Dolf ever manages to find anybody who understands his gibberish, we
can submit that hypothetical person to an IQ test and then we will know
exactly how smart you have to be to understand Dolf's gibberish.
Until then, I'm inclined to believe that every level of smart has pretty
much the exact same potential to understand Dolf's gibberish: none.
— VEEL CONDOOMS NA FLIKKERFEEST

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 6 August 2018

HEIN 2018 @ 1147 HOURS ON 5 AUGUST 2018: “Veel condooms na flikkerfeest”

<https://www.parool.nl/amsterdam/meer-troep-voor-schoonmakers-van-grachten-na-canal-parade~a4602495/>

R.PHILLIPS @ 1156 HOURS ON 5 AUGUST 2018: “As long as the pumping is not
jammed with condoms, nothing is wrong.”

HEIN 2018 @ 1214 HOURS ON 5 AUGUST 2018: “Those things were also just on
the street. Dirty people.”

— CONDOMS GALORE —

“HEINZ DAUGHTER.
LOOKING FOR SOUP.
WANDERING AFTER.
PARADING TROUPE.

A FATHER TO BE.
BY SIDEWALK HOPE.
EVERYONE IS FREE.
NO NEED TO ELOPE.”

TURKEY-BASTER@{
@1: Sup: 12 (#12); Ego: 24 (#24),
@2: Sup: 20 (#32); Ego: 29 (#53),
@3: Sup: 47 (#79); Ego: 31 (#84),
@4: Sup: 21 (#100); Ego: 46 (#130),
@5: Sup: 10 (#110); Ego: 66 (#196),
@6: Sup: 65 (#175); Ego: 11 (#207),
@7: Sup: 10 (#185); Ego: 56 (#263),
@8: Sup: 79 (#264); Ego: 72 (#335),
@9: Sup: 54 (#318); Ego: 37 (#372),
Male: #318; Feme: #372
}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{318}&idea:{372}>

SUPER (MALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #75 -
Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint, Inaction,
Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 72 - Hardness / INNER: #31
- Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance, Endurance,
Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy} #318 has 18 Categories:

H2658@{
   @1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
   @2: Sup: 38 (#68); Ego: 8 (#38),
   @3: Sup: 37 (#105); Ego: 80 (#118),
   @4: Sup: 75 (#180); Ego: 38 (#156),
   Male: #180; Feme: #156
} // #318

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #288 % #41 = #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason’s Realisation;
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy;

THOTH MEASURE: #1 - Oh thou of long strides, who makest thine appearance in
Annu; I am not a doer of wrong.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Center (no. #1), then yang begins.
    #TOOLS: With Center (no. #1), it begins.
    #POSITION: If it is Response (no. #41), then yin is born.
    #TIME: With Full Circle (no. #2), it wheels back.
    #CANON: #45

#318 as [#30, #8, #80, #200] = chaphar (H2658): {#1 as #288 % #41 = #1} 1)
to dig, search for; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to dig; 1a2) to search, search out,
explore;

H2714@{
   @1: Sup: 8 (#8); Ego: 8 (#8),
   @2: Sup: 27 (#35); Ego: 19 (#27),
   @3: Sup: 65 (#100); Ego: 38 (#65),
   @4: Sup: 75 (#175); Ego: 10 (#75),
   Male: #175; Feme: #75
} // #318

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #308 % #41 = #21 - Guiding the Physical, Emptying the Heart;
I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity, Conjoining, Influence (wooing), Feelings;
Tetra: 42 - Going to Meet;

THOTH MEASURE: #21 - Oh thou who art above Princes, and who makest thine
appearance in Amu; I do not cause terrors.

    #VIRTUE: Release (no. #21) means a push forward.
    #TOOLS: Embellishment (no. #61) means a decline.
    #POSITION: With Flight (no. #49), there is what one avoids.
    #TIME: With Contention (no. #25), there is what one hastens towards.
    #CANON: #156

#318 as [#8, #100, #200, #10] = cheqer (H2714): {#2 as #308 % #41 = #21} 1)
a search, investigation, searching, enquiry, thing to be searched out;

EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #48 -
Forgetting Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas;
Tetra: 20 - Advance / INNER: #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude;
I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 -
Opposition} #372 has 16 Categories:

H4376@{
   @1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
   @2: Sup: 56 (#62); Ego: 50 (#56),
   @3: Sup: 15 (#77); Ego: 40 (#96),
   @4: Sup: 35 (#112); Ego: 20 (#116),
   @5: Sup: 73 (#185); Ego: 38 (#154),
   @6: Sup: 42 (#227); Ego: 50 (#204),
   @7: Sup: 48 (#275); Ego: 6 (#210),
   Male: #275; Feme: #210
} // #372

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #260 % #41 = #14 - Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching:

#372 as [#6, #50, #40, #20, #200, #50, #6] = makar (H4376): {#3 as #260 %
#41 = #14} 1) to sell; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to sell; 1a2) seller (participle);
1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be sold; 1b2) to sell oneself; 1b3) to be given over
to death; 1c) (Hithpael) to sell oneself;

G3120@{
   @1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
   @2: Sup: 41 (#81); Ego: 1 (#41),
   @3: Sup: 71 (#152); Ego: 30 (#71),
   @4: Sup: 72 (#224); Ego: 1 (#72),
   @5: Sup: 11 (#235); Ego: 20 (#92),
   @6: Sup: 81 (#316); Ego: 70 (#162),
   @7: Sup: 10 (#326); Ego: 10 (#172),
   @8: Sup: 48 (#374); Ego: 38 (#210),
   Male: #374; Feme: #210
} // #372

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #362 % #41 = #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching:
H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been
spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties;

THOTH MEASURE: #34 - Oh Nefertmu, who makest thine appearance in Memphis; I
am neither a liar nor a doer of mischief.

    #VIRTUE: With Kinship (no. #34), drawing close to goodness, but
    #TOOLS: With Closure (no. #74), closing out feelings of obligation.
    #POSITION: As to Closure (no. #74), both are shut off, but
    #TIME: As to Closeness (no. #33), all use the One.
    #CANON: #215 <— *NOTE* *ALIGNMENT* *WITH* ADOLF HITLER’S TABLE TALK
IDEA AND ELOHYM AS #86 - ALMIGHTY GOD

#372 as [#40, #1, #30, #1, #20, #70, #10, #200] = malakos (G3120): {#12 as
#362 % #41 = #34} 1) soft, soft to the touch; 2) metaph. in a bad sense;
2a) effeminate; 2a1) of a catamite; 2a2) of a boy kept for homosexual
relations with a man; 2a3) of a male who submits his body to unnatural
lewdness; 2a4) of a male prostitute;

DOLF @ 2113 HOURS ON 11 JULY 2018: "TO SUMMARISE THE MATTER AS [A]
CONSIDERATION OF #432 - DISHEARTENING ACTS BY #325 - DETRUDE [IN] BEING
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND CONSTITUTING WAR CRIMES defined by the exemplar
cases upon which we rely in conveying equivalent unlawful conduct:

In July 1995, Dutch UN peace keeping soldiers in Srebrenica failed to
prevent the town's capture and the subsequent massacre of 8,000 persons and
in subsequent supreme court and in the Hague district court were found
guilty of failing in its duty to prevent more than 300 of the deaths.

By suggesting the imperative of #432 - DISHEARTENING was an impost purposed
{TORAH #FIVE: #114 / #342; #SIX: #123 / #369 v’s HETEROS #SIX: #114 / #342
by #FIVE: #111 / #333; #ONE: #99 / #297 impetus} upon the Dutch troops and
the United Nations authority itself does not in any manner diminish the
suffering of the people but diminishes the culpability of the Dutch
entirely since they themselves were the targets and the #419 - SLAUGHTER
the means.

It also provides understanding of the underlying methodology as the
precedent IDEA @215 assigned to ADOLF HITLER’S TABLE TALK depiction as the
shooting of one hundred and thirty bible students whom were indicted by the
highest military court of the Wehrmacht charged with demoralisation of the
armed forces.

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief) associated
to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus within the
encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the faux-wisdom as
Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender and spermatic
bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative prototype within its
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

As a sophistic opinion perpetuating a HETEROS MARRIAGE ethic through a
mechanical and merciless CANON OF TRANSPOSITION by a pantomimed contrivance
of reality as a faux superiority in a claim of wisdom comprising the eight
elements as only a logical fallacy encapsulation made of a hybridisation to
the DAOist PARADIGM perspective which had it's Grand Inception at midnight
on the new moon of solstice as 21 December 103 BCE to this present day, as
the HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] theoretical mathematical noumenon representing
the natural and harmonious equivalent of the HEAVEN {GODHEAD/DIVINE} -
EARTH {Chinese: ZIRAN as DAO of NATURE / Greek: COURSE-trochos of
NATURE-genesis. [James 3:6]} - MAN {HOMOIOS-sameness / 'All one to us'
SAPIENT-'wisdom thinker' of the self-identity as formula of autonomy} being
the Son of Man dynamic:

DOLF @ 0659 HOURS ON 17 JULY 2018: "PROVING THAT DUKE’S CATHOLIC IDENTITY
IS NAZISM:

I think the way to do it is by advancing the argument of PRO DOMO and point
out the #541 - VIRGIN MARY OVERSHADOWED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT as CATHOLIC
DOGMA is associated to ADOLF HITLER’s THEORY OF #419 - SLAUGHTER and #351 -
MARRIAGE as espouse within IDEA @215 of his TABLE TALK and ask whether this
is central to his NEO-PLATONIC conception of #ONE.

G1520@{
   @1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
   @2: Sup: 55 (#60); Ego: 50 (#55),
   @3: Sup: 44 (#104); Ego: 70 (#125),
   @4: Sup: 1 (#105); Ego: 38 (#163),
   Male: #105; Feme: #163
} // #325

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #215 % #41 = #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching:
H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 -
Response;

THOTH MEASURE: #10 - Oh thou who orderest the flame, who makest thine
appearance in Memphis; *I* *AM* *NOT* *A* *ROBBER* *OF* *FOOD*.

#VIRTUE: With Defectiveness (no. #10), selfishness and crookedness.
#TOOLS: With Vastness (no. #50), fairmindedness and desirelessness.
#POSITION: As to Branching Out (no. #9), it is the advance.
#TIME: As to Holding Back (no. #17), it is the retreat.
#CANON: #86 <-- *MAPPED* *TO* *JUDGES* / *ELOHYM*

#325 as [#5, #50, #70, #200] = heis (G1520): {#12 as #215 % #41 = #10} 1)
*ONE*;

For Heidegger, "*ONTICAL*" signifies concrete, specific realities, whereas
"ontological" signifies deeper underlying structures of reality.
Ontological objects or subjects have an *ONTICAL* dimension, but they also
include aspects of being like self-awareness, evolutionary vestiges, future
potentialities, and networks of relationship.

As Wayne J. Hankey in an attempt to '*CLEAR* *THE* *BATS* *IN* *THE*
*BELFRY*' by purging the Roman Catholic Church of any fascist identity,
outlines within "Why Heidegger’s 'History' of Metaphysics is Dead" as a
paper published in the American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly 78:3
(2004): 425-443, which features the emerging consensus that philosophy has
now liberated itself from the horizon of *ONTO*-theology with respect to
the history of metaphysics.

“Bats 🦇 are, of course, the erratically flying mammals and 'belfries' are
bell towers, sometimes found at the top of churches. 'Bats 🦇 in the
belfry' refers to someone who acts as though he has bats🦇 careering around
his topmost part, that is, his head.”

YOUTUBE: “Chicken Little - The Sky is Falling”

I draw on Jean- Marc Narbonne, Hénologie, Ontologie et Ereignis
(Plotin-Proclus-Heidegger), conferences presented at La métaphysique: son
histoire, sa critique, ses enjeux held at Laval University in 1998, and
other recent work, showing why Heidegger’s horizon does not encompass
ancient or medieval Platonic or Aristotelian philosophy. Noting that both
French Neoplatonic studies after Bréhier and Heidegger in Identität und
Differenz were opposing Hegelian accounts of the history of philosophy, I
suggest that:

(1) both were reacting to the same problem,
(2) French Neoplatonism was motivated by Heidegger’s questions,
(3) Heidegger’s *ACCOUNT* *OF* *BEING* *BEYOND* *THE* *DIFFERENCE* *OF*
*BEING* *AND* *BEINGS* *RESEMBLES* *THE* *NEOPLATONIC* *ACCOUNT* *OF* *THE*
*ONE*.

<https://cdn.dal.ca/content/dam/dalhousie/pdf/fass/Classics/Hankey/Why%20Heidegger%20Dead%20for%20ACPQ%20revised.pdf>

Nicolai Hartmann distinguishes among ontology, *ONTICS*, and metaphysics:
(i) ontology concerns the categorical analysis of entities by means of the
knowledge categories able to classify them, (ii) *ONTICS* refers to a
pre-categorical and pre-objectual connection which is best expressed in the
relation to transcendent acts, and (iii) metaphysics is that part of
*ONTICS* or that part of ontology which concerns the residue of being that
cannot be *RATIONALIZED* further according to categories.
[<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontic>]

Syncretism of cognitions can only occur when there is *ONTIC* referential
integrity relating to the nature of references or any allusions. And for
this realisation one must have recourse to at least a rudimentary
understanding of the meta-descriptor prototypes as being implicit within
the notion of any metacognition which is "cognition about cognition",
"thinking about thinking", "knowing about knowing", becoming "aware of
one's awareness" and higher-order thinking skills. The term comes from the
root word meta, meaning "beyond".

The term metacognition literally means cognition about cognition, or more
informally, thinking about thinking. Flavell defined metacognition as
knowledge about cognition and control of cognition. For example, a person
is engaging in metacognition if he notices that they are having a *DILEMMA*
as more trouble learning #A than #B, or if it strikes them that they should
double-check #C before accepting it as factually #D. [J. H. Flavell (1976,
p. 232)]

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #325 % #41 = #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62
- Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence;

THOTH MEASURE: #38 - Oh thou who makest mortals to flourish, and who makest
thine appearance at Sais; I curse not a god.

    #VIRTUE: Fullness (no. #38) means the prime of life, but
    #TOOLS: On the Verge (no. #78) means old age.
    #POSITION: With Kinship (no. #34), attachment between even distant
relatives.
    #TIME: With Severance (no. #70), offense to one’s own flesh and blood.
    #CANON: #220

#325 (#5 x #5 = #25 / MAGIC SUM: #325) as [#5, #50, #70, #200] = heis
(G1520): {#12 as #215 % #41 = #10} 1) *ONE*

[IMAGE: An Australian Irish / Roman Catholic wedding {#351 - *BELIAL* /
*SATAN*} of circa 1920-30 as preceding the use of the swastika by Nazi
Germany.

"And no marvel; for *SATAN* {#351 as encapsulation of the entire SEPTET
MACROCOSM of ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE} himself is transformed into an angel
of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be
transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according
to their works." [2 Corinthians 11:14-15 (KJV)]]

As that which is important for the United Nations to operate with an
appropriate authority and it could be suggested that if such was not known
to the United Nations that an accountability then lays with them and not
the Dutch troops especially."

H7585@{
   @1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
   @2: Sup: 6 (#36); Ego: 57 (#87),
   @3: Sup: 7 (#43); Ego: 1 (#88),
   @4: Sup: 13 (#56); Ego: 6 (#94),
   @5: Sup: 43 (#99); Ego: 30 (#124),
   @6: Sup: 48 (#147); Ego: 5 (#129),
   Male: #147; Feme: #129
} // #372

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #337 % #41 = #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing Placidity;
I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion;

THOTH MEASURE: #9 - Oh Breaker of bones, who makest thine appearance in
Sutenhunen; I am not a teller of lies.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Branching Out (no. #9), it comes, but
    #TOOLS: If it is Flight (no. #49), it flees.
    #POSITION: As. to Greatness (no. #45), it is the outside, but
    #TIME: As to Closing In (no. #58), it is the inside.
    #CANON: #161

#372 as [#30, #300, #1, #6, #30, #5] = she’owl (H7585): {#9 as #337 % #41 =
#9} 1) sheol, underworld, grave, *HELL*, pit; 1a) the underworld; 1b) Sheol
- the OT designation for the abode of the dead; 1b1) place of no return;
1b2) without praise of God; 1b3) wicked sent there for punishment; 1b4)
righteous not abandoned to it; 1b5) of the place of exile (fig); 1b6) of
extreme degradation in sin;

— ANZACS WHAT FOR? —

“OUR ANZACS WENT TO WAR.
HITLER WAS A CORPORAL.
IT WAS FOR NOTHING MORE.
PRINCIPLE RIGHT OR MORAL.

ANZACS DIED SO MAY WE LIVE.
TO SEE HITLER IN THE MIRROR.
NO REASON CAN THEY GIVE.
HIS REFLECTION OUR TERROR.

GOVERNOR GENERAL KNEELS.
TO PAPAL RING CONFOUND.
FROM US THE EMPIRE STEALS.
DEAD UPON BARREN GROUND.”

That I was purposefully being subjected to satirical and diminutive
characterisations for his amusement.

— TIME DIDN’T DENY —

“YE BE NOT
FORGOTTEN.
AS THEY ROT.
SOIL SODDEN.

WE REMEMBER.
OF VALOUR BORN.
FAITHFUL FOREVER.
ER EVE NOR MORN.”

[ANZAC Centennial 25 April 2018]

— *BLINKERED* DEVOTIONS —

“IF I KNOW GOOD.
AND I KNOW EVIL.
BE IT UNDERSTOOD.
I AIN’T NO DEVIL.

WELL KISS MY RING.
YOU ROTTEN SOD.
‘N MOUTH MY DING.
YOU AIN’T NO GOD.”

That poem is an example of Intellectual capacity because it computes to
#312 / #333 - PHALLUS {#CENTRE / #FIVE} as identical to what I was
thinking...

#312 as [#1, #20, #1, #20, #70, #200] = akakos (G172): {#12 as #312 % #41 =
#25} 1) without guile or fraud, harmless, free from guilt; 2) fearing no
evil from others, distrusting no one;

CASEOFEMERGENCY (***@ROSEWATER.EU) @ 1723 HOURS ON 2018: “Hey
troll, go back to your wooden datscha soon.”

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:3.39>

DOLF @ 0339 HOURS ON 6 AUGUST 2018: “Am I to conclude from your identity
reference to rosewater either a lolly water as a weak minded puerile
characteristic implicit within your own nature or some other deformity of
mind and moral absurdity such as Roman Catholicism:
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Jewish-Vassal-Roman-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

[IMAGES: THE TWO THIEVES AS TWEEDLEDUM[B] AND TWEEDLEDEE[D]:

Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Jewish Vassal Idolatry Identity (top).

*ECONOMY* of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie. hymeneal as marriage / sovereign
dynamic v’s Jewish Torah Intellectus as Genitive Voluntātus} Empire
Governance]

Pope Francis recently exhorted the faithful not to be “rosewater
Catholics”.

What does that expression mean?

51 25 74
73 50 27
26 75 48 = #150 / #450 {#PSEUDO NINE: #YOD (#10) + #MEM (#40) + #TAU (#400)
[+ #ALEPH (#1) = #451]}

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#PSEUDO NINE *OF* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* *OF* *ROMAN*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*} AS IT’S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73 SUBSTITUTION}

The MOBIUS ‘8’ LOOP OF PYTHAGOREAN SOPHISTRY AS WISDOM SO CALLED is not
homoiotic as anthropocentric but rather “homeomorphic to a circle”

#YOD (#10) {10 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#MEM (#40) {#41 - #CENTRE: #6000 %22 = 13 - DELIMITED: 13 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#TAU (#400) - CIRCUMSCRIBING
#ALEPH (#1) {23 CHROMOSOMES} = #451

ANTHROPOCENTRIC (adjective):
- regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- assuming human beings to be the final aim and end of the universe.
- viewing and interpreting everything in terms of human experience and
values.

Pope Francis: “Unfortunately, efforts have often been made to blur faith in
the Resurrection of Jesus and doubts have crept in, even among believers.
It is a little like that “rosewater” faith, as we say; it is not a strong
faith. And this is due to superficiality and sometimes to indifference,
busy as we are with a thousand things considered more important than faith,
or because we have a view of life that is solely horizontal.” [General
Audience 3 April 2013]

Ontological opinions like that of pontifex maximus are like arseholes since
everyone has one as ONTIC conception of being unless they’re accruement in
life is an accoutrement by a bag of shit 💩.

Did I exclude any culture from such self-referencing object?”

— ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI? —

“HEIL THE DWARFISH JEW {#INR}.
WITH CAMEO PART TO PLAY.
AS SOMEWHAT PIOUS HEW.
BUT WILL IT SAVE THE DAY?

CROWNING GLORY DECEIVE.
THORNY PLANS OF KETHER.
HABIT ROUGE GAUCHE EVE.
FLAGRANT ENVY OF VETIVER.

SUCH COSMETICUS ALL SEE.
BY BEETLEJUICE {ie. BETELGEUSE} OF DUNG.
WHITEWASHED SEPULCHRE BE.
WAITING FOR HELL HAMSTRUNG.”
{Male: #422; Feme: #486}

#486 as [#20, #1, #300, #70, #10, #20, #5, #10, #50] = katoikeo (G2730):
{#23 as #1226 % #41 = #37} 1) to dwell, settle; 2) to dwell in, inhabit;
1a) metaphor: divine powers, influences, etc., are said to dwell in his
soul, to pervade, prompt, govern it; 2a) God is said to dwell in the
temple, ie. to be always present for worshippers;

YOUTUBE: “Battle Hymn of the Republic”

JEWISH WAR GRAVE ROCK THERE ON SABBATH 28 APRIL 2018

TZIPPE BARROW (CBN NEWS) ON 24 JULY 2018: “ROCK FALLS FROM TEMPLE MOUNT
WALL THE DAY AFTER JEWS MOURN DESTRUCTION OF THEIR TEMPLES:

JERUSALEM, Israel – A woman praying at the Western Wall in Jerusalem’s Old
City miraculously escaped injury when a 220-pound rock came crashing down
next to her. She continued to pray.

It was the day after Tisha B’Av (the ninth of the Hebrew month of Av as
SATURDAY 21 JULY 2018), when many Jews fast and mourn the destruction of
the Jewish Temples, the first by the Babylonians in 585 BC and the second
by the Romans in 70 AD.

<http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2018/july/western-wall-rabbi-calls-for-soul-searching-after-rock-falls>
JEWISH WAR GRAVE ROCK INTERFERENCE BEFORE SABBATH 28 JULY 2018

“Lawmaker Yinon Azoulay (Shas) said Wednesday that Reform Jews ‘are not
Jews’ and blamed the minor quakes in the Galilee Wednesday morning on the
lobby to build an egalitarian prayer space in the Western Wall.

H3054@(TRANSCENDENT CLAIM TO HUMANIST / PHILOSOPHICAL / RELIGIOUS BELIEF){
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 35 (#75); Ego: 76 (#116),
@3: Sup: 45 (#120 ***); Ego: 10 (#126), <— *MAPPED* {#120 / #224 / #288}
*TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPES* #EIGHT: #120 / #360

@4: Sup: 50 (#170); Ego: 5 (#131),
@5: Sup: 54 (#224 ***); Ego: 4 (#135), <— *ISLAMIC* PROTOTYPES {#345 /
#405 / #465} AS STOICHEION CONCEPTIONS OF EARTH, FIRE, AIR, WATER
@6: Sup: 64 (#288 ***); Ego: 10 (#145),
@7: Sup: 23 (#311); Ego: 40 (#185),
Male: #311; Feme: #185
} // #509

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #334 % #41 = #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching:
H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 -
Departure;

THOTH MEASURE: #6 - Oh thou of Lion form, who makest thine appearance in
Heaven; *I* *AM* *NOT* *FRAUDULENT* *IN* *MEASURES* *OF* *GRAIN*.

#VIRTUE: With Contrariety (no. #6), internal contradiction.
#TOOLS: Enlargement (no. #46) means external opposition.
#POSITION: As to Watch (no. #63), it is the apparent.
#TIME: As to Darkening (no. #67), it is the indistinct.
#CANON: #182 <— MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315 *AND* *TORAH*
*PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT: #141 / #423

<— *LIMIT* *IS* *ASSOCIATED* *TO* #509 - *YAHAD* *PROSELYTE* *JEWISH*
*CHRISTIANS* *AND* *DEAD* *SEA* *SCROLL* *COMMUNITY* *COSMOLOGY* *AS*
*GENESIS* *REPRISE* *OF* EQUINOX of Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * #364)
+ #182 days <— *LIMIT* = Wednesday DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday
DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the Sabbath year of ‘oth cycle;

#509 as [#40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40] = yahad (H3054): {UMBRA: #5 as
#19 % #41 = #19} 1) (Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud),
become Judaised;

Speaking at a Knesset debate on the contested mixed-gender prayer space in
the Western Wall, Azoulay said: ‘Today we heard there was some kind of
earthquake, maybe we should do some soul-searching that this earthquake was
because *SOMEONE* *IS* *TRYING* *TO* *TOUCH* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *SACRED*
*TO* *US*?

[And interfering with Jewish / ANZAC war graves which is a prohibited
criminal act]

Hear our pain, they are not Jews.’”

<https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-ultra-orthodox-lawmaker-blames-earthquake-on-reform-jews-1.6244037>

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Flikkerfeest.pdf>

Initial Post: 5 August 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-08-07 04:59:55 UTC
On Monday, August 6, 2018 at 11:04:48 AM UTC+10, dolf wrote:

<SNIP top-post>
Post by dolf
DOLF: “YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND THE DOCUMENT LINKS AND
STATEMENTS SO I WILL JUST BLOCK YOU.
If Dolf ever manages to find anybody who understands his gibberish, we
can submit that hypothetical person to an IQ test and then we will know
exactly how smart you have to be to understand Dolf's gibberish.
Until then, I'm inclined to believe that every level of smart has pretty
much the exact same potential to understand Dolf's gibberish: none.
<SNIP much gibberish>
I'm glad you're not ripping off the farmers with dodgy weights, but I want to know more about Lion form - this sounds interesting...
dolf
2018-08-07 05:10:40 UTC
As an ontological pacifist I have considered the conundrum that our
military have sacrificed their lives, limbs and vitality of youth to
protect our way of life.

Ought our manner of life then be mindful of our troops on deployment and
proffer opportunity for support and tactical advantage.

Surely our life is more than wiping our arses with soft tissue and flushing
loos.

<https://www.facebook.com/victor.wilkinson.77>

VICTOR WILKINSON: “The somewhat good intentions in Afghanistan, were flawed
from the beginning. You cannot force a country to accept western
institutions - when they just don't want it and democracy cannot
practically work for lots of reasons.

Added to this the corporate punishment for the whole country, in a morally
questionable retaliation for 9/11. Plus the whole tribal / religious mess -
which is highly problematic to navigate as well. Whatever small good
intentions, it will always be a pandoras box & i don't like lives wasted
for highly doubtful goals.”

DOLF: “Western Institutions?

Islamic belief is established upon the same philosophical foundations as
Roman Empire Governance which has promulgated throughout the Western world.

What you rather mean is to question the relevance of that occidental
perennialist tradition in light of archaeological and linguistic
discoveries (ie.

Dead Sea Scroll’s “The Way Things Are” as 364 day calendar of post World
War II and DAOist 364.5 day perspectives of the I CHING’s understanding of
the Julian 365.25 day calendar published in 4 BCE and translated in English
by 1993

) which forms the alternative and transcendent ONTIC basis to ontological
experience of governance.”

VICTOR WILKINSON: “Soldiers of course, cannot be philosophical about
politics - they have taken oaths. My statement isn't about questioning
individual honor - but the bigger picture of what they are trying to
achieve & the morality of the whole conflict. I believe the loss of life on
both sides is a tradgedy.”

DOLF: “They have taken voluntary oaths not to their weapons and tribalistic
perspectives of any #231 (#77) - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL but to the sapient
notion of our basis to governance (ie. DIEU ET MON DROIT) which is mindful
of women’s suffrage as their entitlement within political life.

YOUTUBE: “You Are Transparent”

G3120@{
   @1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
   @2: Sup: 41 (#81); Ego: 1 (#41),
   @3: Sup: 71 (#152); Ego: 30 (#71),
   @4: Sup: 72 (#224); Ego: 1 (#72),
   @5: Sup: 11 (#235); Ego: 20 (#92),
   @6: Sup: 81 (#316); Ego: 70 (#162),
   @7: Sup: 10 (#326); Ego: 10 (#172),
   @8: Sup: 48 (#374); Ego: 38 (#210),
   Male: #374; Feme: #210
} // #372

#325 as [#5, #50, #70, #200] = heis (G1520): {#12 as #215 % #41 = #10} 1)
*ONE*;

[...]

I have 24 years experience within metempirical philosophy as perennialist
school of thought and metaphysical theology such as Torah / DAOist meta
descriptor prototypes with a specialist expertise in the Letters Patent to
the federation of the Australian Commonwealth.”

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 August 2018

#325 as [#5, #50, #70, #200] = heis (G1520): {#12 as #215 % #41 = #10} 1)
*ONE*;

http://youtu.be/NO04VXBIS0M

#325 (#5 x #5 = #25 / MAGIC SUM: #325) as [#5, #50, #70, #200] = heis
(G1520): {#12 as #215 % #41 = #10} 1) *ONE*

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>

#312 / #333 - PHALLUS {#CENTRE / #FIVE} as identical to what I was
thinking...

#312 as [#1, #20, #1, #20, #70, #200] = akakos (G172): {#12 as #312 % #41 =
#25} 1) without guile or fraud, harmless, free from guilt; 2) fearing no

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

#YOD (#10) {10 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#MEM (#40) {#41 - #CENTRE: #6000 %22 = 13 - DELIMITED: 13 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#TAU (#400) - CIRCUMSCRIBING
#ALEPH (#1) {23 CHROMOSOMES} = #451

ANTHROPOCENTRIC (adjective):
- regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- assuming human beings to be the final aim and end of the universe.
- viewing and interpreting everything in terms of human experience and
values.

Pope Francis: “Unfortunately, efforts have often been made to blur faith in
the Resurrection of Jesus and doubts have crept in, even among believers.
It is a little like that “rosewater” faith, as we say;

Which is a symptom of your binomial social consciousness that is not an
homoiotic attitude as anthropocentric mindset but rather homeomorphic and
constituted by dichotomy to the circulatory nature of autonomy such as the
economy ...

Ontological opinions like that of pontifex maximus are like arseholes since
everyone has one as ONTIC conception of being unless they’re accruement in
life is an accoutrement by a bag of shit 💩.

Did I exclude any culture from such self-referencing object?”

The doctrine that all events, including human action, are ultimately
determined by causes regarded as external to the will. Some philosophers
have taken determinism to imply that individual human beings have no free
will and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions.

H1870@{
   @1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
   @2: Sup: 44 (#84); Ego: 4 (#44),
   @3: Sup: 1 (#85); Ego: 38 (#82),
   @4: Sup: 21 (#106); Ego: 20 (#102),
   @5: Sup: 31 (#137); Ego: 10 (#112),
   @6: Sup: 51 (#188); Ego: 20 (#132),
   @7: Sup: 10 (#198); Ego: 40 (#172),
   Male: #198; Feme: #172
} // #334

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #224 % #41 = #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In;

THOTH MEASURE: #19 - Oh Uammetu, who makest thine appearance at the Block;
I commit not adultery with another's wife.

    #VIRTUE: Following (no. #19) means dispersing, but
    #TOOLS: Massing (no. #59) means assembling.
    #POSITION: With Ease (no. #23), the level and smooth, but
    #TIME: With Difficulties (no. #79), the going up and down.
    #CANON: #180 <— This is not a strong faith. And this is due to
superficiality and sometimes to indifference, busy as we are with a
thousand things considered more important than faith, or because we have a
view of life that is solely *HORIZONTAL*.” [Pope Francis General Audience 3
April 2013]

Many philosophical theories of determinism frame themselves with the idea
that reality follows a sort of predetermined path {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224 % #41 = #19
*AS* *INTERFERENCE* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT: #120 / #360} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction: north, east, south, west; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course
of life (figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)}

[IMAGE: BBC Science Photo Library]

THAT MODERNUS AS THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD ‘THINGS OR INSTITUTIONS OF
THE PRESENT' IS INTRINSICALLY HUMAN NATURE’S CAPACITY BY ITS DISCRIMINATING
NORM {#369} TO FACILITATE THE EXERCISE OF INTUITION:

#486 as [#20, #1, #300, #70, #10, #20, #5, #10, #50] = katoikeo (G2730):
{#23 as #1226 % #41 = #37} 1) to dwell, settle; 2) to dwell in, inhabit;
1a) metaphor: divine powers, influences, etc., are said to dwell in his
soul, to pervade, prompt, govern it; 2a) God is said to dwell in the
temple, ie. to be always present for worshippers;

YOUTUBE: “Battle Hymn of the Republic”

http://youtu.be/Jy6AOGRsR80

JEWISH WAR GRAVE ROCK THERE ON SABBATH 28 APRIL 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ROSALKY%20ROCK%20HERE%20SABBATH%2020180428.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ROSALKY%20ROCK%20GONE%20SABBATH%2020180728.jpeg>

#405 / #465} AS STOICHEION CONCEPTIONS OF EARTH, FIRE, AIR, WATER
@6: Sup: 64 (#288 ***); Ego: 10 (#145),
@7: Sup: 23 (#311); Ego: 40 (#185),
Male: #311; Feme: #185
} // #509

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
#158 as [#6, #2, #5, #100, #5, #10, #30] = qahal (H6950): {#9 as #158 % #41
Post by dolf
Since I believed upon reasonable grounds as previously reported to the
COURT upon 24 JULY 2018 that I was by determined as premeditated action of
the RESPONDENT as participant within the SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
(KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL) as detailed within my 31 JULY 2017 grounds
as APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER in being setup
for a confrontation by an ECLIPSE EVENT whereby he would EXERT A TEMPORAL
INFLUENCE UPON MY TERRESTRIAL PROPERTY WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY MAKING A
SEIZURE AGAINST MY TRANSCENDENT CELESTIAL
(IMMATERIAL / INCORPOREAL)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-07-31 03:29:11 UTC