Facebook - "Fuck Justin Trudeau"
Hipster
2018-06-12 21:49:21 UTC

About
If you are sick of Trudeau destroying Canada please become part of this
page.
https://www.facebook.com/Fuck-Justin-Trudeau-896827583777425/
Elect him again so we have something to laugh at.
Dhu on Gate
2018-06-12 23:40:58 UTC
Post by Hipster

About
If you are sick of Trudeau destroying Canada please become part of this
page.
https://www.facebook.com/Fuck-Justin-Trudeau-896827583777425/
Elect him again so we have something to laugh at.
He's got at least two more kicks at the can outta this one alone...
that is unless the Orangeutan decides to invade us because we don't
have a standing thermonuclear capability.

I'd say there's someone with a brain (Sophie?) who's got his ear, tho':
that picture of the Whorehouse at the Head of the Chilkoot Trail was
_pure_genius_.

Dhu