OT in aus.politics --- Hillary Clinton Considered ‘Permanently Relocating’ to New Zealand After Defeat
MattB
2018-05-08 01:27:05 UTC
Hillary Clinton Considered ‘Permanently Relocating’ to New Zealand
After Defeat

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/07/hillary-clinton-considered-permanently-relocating-to-new-zealand-after-defeat/

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton told an audience in New
Zealand Monday that she gave “some thought” to permanently leaving the
United States and settling in that country after Donald Trump scored
his upset victory over her in 2016.
“I want to thank some of you for sending good wishes a very long way
during my campaign and the months that followed. I received a number
of invitations from Kiwis to permanently relocate here,” Clinton tells
the Auckland, New Zealand audience in a video posted by an organ of
the Republican National Committee.

“I must say, I really did appreciate the offers, and gave them some
thought,” Clinton follows up over the audience’s laughter.

The remarks came as part of a speaking engagement with Growth Faculty,
an Australian business group that bills itself as “a leading education
provider that gives you access to the world’s greatest business
minds.” Previous high-profile speakers include President Barack
Obama’s adviser Valerie Jarrett and left-wing Hollywood superstar
George Clooney.

Hillary’s speech was preceded by a meeting with New Zealand’s
left-wing feminist prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, who won her office
last September – despite coming second in the popular vote – by
allying with the Populist-nationalist New Zealand First” party. The
anti-open borders New Zealand First’s leader, Winston Peters, has
spoken positively of President Trump and his agenda, and is often
compared to him by the Left in New Zealand and the United States.

“When she won I was thrilled because, after [the U.S. election], to
see a young woman become Prime Minister was such a shot of optimism,”
Clinton told New Zealand’s Stuff news site about Arden, again blaming
her own loss, in part, on Americans’ “sexism and misogyny.”
The newsgroup Janitor
2018-05-08 02:11:52 UTC
"My Arse Has Spoken" dumped by MattB the attention seeking septic that is
Post by MattB
Hillary Clinton Considered ‘Permanently Relocating’ to New Zealand
Yawn! Who cares!
Utterly irrelevant to aus.politics.

FOAD!
--
Septics always say:
Mein Po riecht, weicher Stuhl, viele Blähungen
< http://tinyurl.com/y9baocwt >
Rightists Pray To Trump
2018-05-08 02:29:40 UTC
Hillary Clinton Considered 'Permanently Relocating' to New Zealand
Pedophile President Trump says that Obama and Hillary are to blame
for all his failures.

Hillary derangement syndrome (HDS) is a mental disorder that
infects only the most inferior of the usual ignorant,
unemployable, gullible TrumpFlakes and even they understand that
purifying the bloodline starts with exterminating the weakest of
the weak. These imbeciles somehow believe that their Kremlin
approved propaganda and hate speech diverts the simple attention
spans of the right wing Trump loving dross away from the
criminality and seditiousness of the fattest, most unfit for
leadership excuse for a President the world has ever known.

And Trump is still afraid to lock her up.

Republican activist and former presidential campaign chairman
Jeffrey Claude Bartleson was arrested on charges of sexually
molesting a 5-year old boy.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested
for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested
for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275
days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 --
during a six-year period.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having
sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline pleaded guilty to possession
of child pornography on his home computer.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman
was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked
up at a gay bar.

Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts
of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to
molesting a male child.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtin was convicted of
molesting an underage teenage boy and sentenced to serve six
to 18 months in prison.

Republican activist and former chairman of the Christian
County Republicans Royce Fessenden pleaded guilty to two
counts of first-degree child molestation and one count of
second-degree statutory sodomy.

Republican legislative aide Robert R. Groezinger was arrested
for possessing child pornography.

Republican presidential campaign official Matthew Joseph
Elliott was convicted of sexual exploitation of a child.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted
child molester.

Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing
child pornography over the internet.

Republican campaign chairman Randal David Ankeney pleaded
guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child and was
arrested again five years later on the same charge.

Republican fundraiser Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child
sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-08 09:54:15 UTC
Post by Rightists Pray To Trump
Republican Committeeman John R. Curtin was convicted of
molesting an underage teenage boy and sentenced to serve six
to 18 months in prison.
I bet he enjoyed *that*.