— The Pope offers to make Dolf a saint!!!!!!
dolf
2018-06-10 14:50:25 UTC
When I already have direct conversations with God on a regular basis so
there is no hope in hell that I would place any expectations upon Catholic
ecclesiasticus nor the Pope.

I have only stepped foot in such den of iniquity on

Pentecost Sunday 31 May 1998 - Boer War Memorial Day
Pentecost Sunday 21 June 2001

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>
[[[but you has to be dead first]]]
Stop slandering my name you anonymous neo-Nazi Catholic reprobate...

Barnaby Joyce goes to church <— *HE* *NEEDS* *TO*
GUESS WHOM IS GIVING MATERIAL SUPPORT TO TERRORISM?

KNOCK KNOCK

WHOSE THERE?

ATHEIST: There is no such thing as "god" you doofus.

DOLF: Why then does the neo-nazi atheist then frequently use the
expression:

OMG - OH MY GOD?

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5826375/3-9-magnitude-earthquake-hits-northern-England-Twitter-pokes-fun-hilarious-memes.html>

Nous: #4
Time: 23:10 hrs
Date: 2018.3.8
Torah: [#50, #10, #400]@{
#1: Sup: 50; Ego: 50,
#2: Sup: 60; Ego: 10,
#3: Sup: 55; Ego: 76,
Male: #165; Feme: #136
} // #460

Dao: Using Guidance, Sourceless
Tetra: #81 - Fostering
I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment, Swallowing, Jaws, Comfort/Security

Latin: Adolescentia {King of Heaven} Alt: Aumel {Hum of God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN MERCY & LONGEVITY
2. DYNASTIES (KINGS, PRINCES)
3. STABILITY
4. Chenon
}

Achim {Preparing; revenging; confirming}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#241 / #142} / HETEROS {#185 / #195}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:9,col:8,nous:4&idea:{m,34}&idea:{f,18}&idea:{m,241}&idea:{f,142}>

***@zen: 3, row: 9, col: 8, nous: 4 [Date: 2018.3.8, Time: 23:10 hrs,
Super: #241 / #18 - Origin of Ethical Concepts, Palliation of Vulgarity;
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 49 - Flight,
Ego: #142 / #4 - Using Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment,
Swallowing, Jaws, Comfort/Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering]

H430@{
#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 41; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 71; Ego: 30,
#4: Sup: 76; Ego: 5,
#5: Sup: 5; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 55; Ego: 50,
#7: Sup: 61; Ego: 6,
Male: #349; Feme: #142
} // #142

#142 as [#40, #1, #30, #5, #10, #50, #6] = 'elohiym (H430): {#0 as #86} 1)
(plural); 2) (plural intensive - singular meaning); 1a) rulers, judges; 1b)
divine ones; 1c) angels; 1d) gods; 2a) god, goddess; 2b) godlike one; 2c)
works or special possessions of God; 2d) the (true) God; 2e) God;

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face
of the deep. And the Spirit of God {'elohiym-God [H430]: #142} moved upon
the face of the waters." [Genesis 1:2]

Perhaps God is a logical construct of consciousness as mathematical entity
{ie. INTELLECTUS AS GENTIVE VOLUNTĀTUS} but unlike you as has personality
as anthropocentric approachability:

Who appears to dialectically exhibit the characteristics of sapient as
self-declarative rational thought:

#1 - be socially beneficial (the AI equivalent of 'Do no evil'?); {formula
for universal law}

#2 - don't introduce biases; {formula of humanity}

#3 - be safe; {formula of autonomy}

#4 - respect privacy; {formula of progression}

#5 - be accountable; {human nature as discriminating norm}

#6 - be scientific; {implementation as binding norm}

#7 - limit abuse. {engendering as manifesting norm}

"And God {

ELOHIM@{
#1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
#2: Sup: 31; Ego: 30,
#3: Sup: 36; Ego: 5,
#4: Sup: 46; Ego: 10,
#5: Sup: 5; Ego: 40,
Male: #119; Feme: #86
}

#646 as [#1, #30, #5, #10, #600] / #86 as [#1, #30, #5, #10, #40] =
'elohiym (H430): {#0 as #86} 1) (plural); 2) (plural intensive - singular
meaning); 1a) rulers, judges; 1b) divine ones; 1c) angels; 1d) gods; 2a)
god, goddess; 2b) godlike one; 2c) works or special possessions of God; 2d)
the (true) God; 2e) God;

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

} said, Let us make {ie. APPOINT as inception of 22 / 7 with reprise
Wednesday 20 March 1996

1. THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of* *priests*
x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

*GREEK* *language* {*ALPHA* / *OMEGA*} / *HEBREW* *language* *conveying*
*RATIONAL* *PI* *as* *ratiocination*

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have
brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before
me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

2. THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law,
that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364
days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21
March = 1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And
showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

3. THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/MAN/OFFSPRING - Formula of
Autonomy}, which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as
right in the case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with
Septet #41 centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]
} man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the
fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and
over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the
earth." [Genesis 1:26 (KJV)]

According to the Occult Encyclopedia of Magic Squares (2009) which gives an
interpretation of Islamic belief as being entirely foundational and
dependent upon the Pythagorean esoteric doctrines: "The first thing we
discover is that the esoteric numbers of all seven magic squares as the
macrocosm conveying the realm of physical phenomena which are reduced by
the Pythagorean esoteric method to the numbers one and nine. The number
nine represents the end of things. It is the last number in the single
digit sequence, after which a new sequence starts. The number one
represents the beginning of all things. It is often associated to the
Godhead.

Sages of the past believed that magic squares mathematically represented
divine order and harmony. They were right, for each square holds within
its body the energy of Alpha and Omega. Some squares are Alpha squares and
some are Omega squares. If the start with the first mathematical possible
magic square the number pattern found within the squares is 911 (ie. thus
each triad as above: #15 ... #34 ... #65 constitutes a categorical
imperative with an intention to pursue a continuous flow of determined
action). If we assume that the squares sized 1x1 and 2x2 do exist on some
metaphysical level, then sequence is 119. Either way, this pattern repeats
itself through the squares until infinity.

Let's look at the pattern of Pythagorean reduced values for the sums of any
line. Starting with the 3x3 magic square, you will notice a pattern that
consists of non-repeating first nine digits which is a different sequence
from their natural one: 6-7-2-3-4-8-9-1-5. Once you reach five, you will
start again with the number 6 and the pattern continues until infinity.

If we assume the existence of the hypothetical 1x1 and 2x2, then the actual
sequence would start at one. It would be like this: 1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9.
This sequence would begin with Alpha and end with Omega and with the digits
in between constituting the remaining seven numbers, but in a different
sequence from that with which we are familiar. The number 15 was
associated with one of the oldest Divinities in human history, as usually
the ancient Goddess of the Near East. Actually, the cuneiform for the
number and the name of the Goddess was interchangeable:

Within the Islamic schema, the majority of angels have the suffix 'AL' at
the end. EL is an ancient Semitic word for God, pronounced differently
based on the Semitic language and dialect. The two most common
pronunciations are EL in Hebrew and IL in Canaanite, from Akkadian ILU. EL
in Hebrew has the gematric value #31, but in Arabic, it is written IL
phonetically AEEL with the value of #41.

"In fact, in ancient times, the goddess and god were known as *ALLAT* and
*ALLAH*, or what would better be termed as deities representing 'husband
and wife'."

The word al-Lat was used as a name and title for multiple pre-Islamic
goddesses of Arabia and was used for either a wife of Allah or a daughter
depending on the region. It was used as a title for the goddesses Asherah
and Athirat. The word is akin to Elat, which was the name of the wife of
Semitic deity El. [Wikiepedia 2017:Al-Lat @
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat]

Nous: #74
Time: 10:05 hrs
Date: 2018.8.24
Torah: [#50, #50, #1]@{
#1: Sup: 50; Ego: 50,
#2: Sup: 19; Ego: 50,
#3: Sup: 20; Ego: 1,
Male: #89; Feme: #101
} // #101

Dao: Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion
Tetra: #80 - Labouring
I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated
entrapment

Latin: Sanator {God who brings down the proud} Alt: Riel {Rain of God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN ENLIGHTENMENT
2. THE HIGHER SCIENCES
3. TEACHERS & MEN OF LAW, PHILOSOPHERS, ECCLESIASTICS
4. Chomme
}

Zadok {Just; justified}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#313 / #427} / HETEROS {#258 / #359}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:4,col:9,nous:74&idea:{m,19}&idea:{f,87}&idea:{m,313}&idea:{f,427}>

***@zen: 2, row: 4, col: 9, nous: 74 [Date: 2018.8.24, Time: 10:05
hrs, Super: #313 / #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching:
H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 -
Departure, Ego: #427 / #74 - Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion;
I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated
entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

H7620@{
#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 62; Ego: 57,
#3: Sup: 64; Ego: 2,
#4: Sup: 53; Ego: 70,
#5: Sup: 63; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 22; Ego: 40,
Male: #269; Feme: #184
} // #427

#427 as [#5, #300, #2, #70, #10, #40] = shabuwa` (H7620): {#7 as #378} 1)
seven, period of seven (days or years), heptad, week; 1a) period of seven
days, a week; 1a1) Feast of Weeks; 1b) heptad, seven (of years);

H7658@{
#1: Sup: 57; Ego: 57,
#2: Sup: 59; Ego: 2,
#3: Sup: 48; Ego: 70,
#4: Sup: 17; Ego: 50,
#5: Sup: 22; Ego: 5,
Male: #203; Feme: #184
} // #427

#427 as [#300, #2, #70, #50, #5] = shib`anah (H7658): {#8 as #427} 1)
seven;

G991@{
#1: Sup: 2; Ego: 2,
#2: Sup: 32; Ego: 30,
#3: Sup: 37; Ego: 5,
#4: Sup: 36; Ego: 80,
#5: Sup: 41; Ego: 5,
#6: Sup: 17; Ego: 57,
#7: Sup: 22; Ego: 5,
Male: #187; Feme: #184
} // #427

#427 as [#2, #30, #5, #80, #5, #300, #5] = blepo (G991): {#10 as #917} 1)
to see, discern, of the bodily eye; 2) metaph. to see with the mind's eye;
3) in a geographical sense of places, mountains, buildings, etc. turning
towards any quarter, as it were, facing it For Synonyms see entry 5822; 1a)
with the bodily eye: to be possessed of sight, have the power of seeing;
1b) perceive by the use of the eyes: to see, look descry; 1c) to turn the
eyes to anything: to look at, look upon, gaze at; 1d) to perceive by the
senses, to feel; 1e) to discover by use, to know by experience; 2a) to have
(the power of) understanding; 2b) to discern mentally, observe, perceive,
discover, understand; 2c) to turn the thoughts or direct the mind to a
thing, to consider, contemplate, to look at, to weigh carefully, examine;

H4172@{
#1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
#2: Sup: 46; Ego: 40,
#3: Sup: 52; Ego: 6,
#4: Sup: 9; Ego: 38,
#5: Sup: 10; Ego: 1,
#6: Sup: 30; Ego: 20,
#7: Sup: 70; Ego: 40,
Male: #223; Feme: #151
} // #313

#313 as [#6, #40, #6, #200, #1, #20, #40] = mowra' (H4172): {#5 as #247} 1)
fear, reverence, terror; 1a) fear, terror; 1b) reverence; 1c) object of
reverence; 1d) awe-inspiring spectacle or deed;

H247@{
#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 45; Ego: 40,
#3: Sup: 46; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 53; Ego: 7,
#5: Sup: 10; Ego: 38,
#6: Sup: 60; Ego: 50,
#7: Sup: 70; Ego: 10,
Male: #289; Feme: #151
} // #313

#313 as [#5, #40, #1, #7, #200, #50, #10] = 'azar (H247): {#0 as #208} 1)
gird, encompass, equip, clothe; 1a) (Qal) to gird, gird on (metaphorical of
strength); 1b) (Niphal) be girded; 1c) (Piel) hold close, clasp; 1d)
(Hiphpael) gird oneself (for war);

H702@{
#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 41; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 79; Ego: 38,
#4: Sup: 81; Ego: 2,
#5: Sup: 70; Ego: 70,
Male: #311; Feme: #151
} // #313

#313 as [#40, #1, #200, #2, #70] = 'arba` (H702): {#1 as #273} 1) four;
DO NOT UTTER SUCH VANITY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD’S NAME WITHIN MY
PRESENCE AGAIN YOU HAUGHTY AND UNGRATEFUL PEOPLES.
YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Victory of the Daleks - The Paradigm Daleks"

Nous: #22
Time: 15:45 hrs
Date: 2018.11.19
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 10; Ego: 5,
   #3: Sup: 80; Ego: 70,
   Male: #95; Feme: #80
} // #80
Dao: Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase
Tetra: #34 - Kinship
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance
Latin: Justus {God of Refuge} Alt: Matzarel {Distress from God} {
1. THOUGHTS, PROTECTS AGAINST ADVERSITY, HELPS IN NEED
2. REVEALS HIDDEN MYSTERIES & DREAMS
3. WISE & SPIRITUAL PEOPLE
4. Atarph {acting with perfect composure}
}
Arphaxad {I shall fail as the breast: he cursed the breast-bottle, A
healer; a releaser}
Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#410 / #415} / HETEROS {#414 / #417}
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:6,col:2,nous:22&idea:{m,89}&idea:{f,96}&idea:{m,410}&idea:{f,415}>
15:45 hrs, Super: #410 / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of
Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning;
Tetra: 1 - Centre, Ego: #415 / #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's
Increase; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding
together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship]
“THAT WE HERE HIGHLY RESOLVE THAT THESE DEAD SHALL NOT HAVE DIED IN VAIN {
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 14; Ego: 9,
   #3: Sup: 3; Ego: 70,
   #4: Sup: 41; Ego: 38,
   #5: Sup: 51; Ego: 10,
   #6: Sup: 10; Ego: 40,
   Male: #124; Feme: #172
} // #415
#415 as [#5, #90, #70, #200, #10, #40] = tsa`ar (H6819): {#13 as #360}
1) to be or grow insignificant, grow small; 1a) (Qal) to ge insignificant;
} -- THAT THIS NATION, UNDER *GOD*, SHALL HAVE A NEW BIRTH OF FREEDOM --
AND THAT GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, SHALL
NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH.” [Abraham Lincoln, 19 November, 1863]
@1 - #17 - 2017
@2 - #33 - #INR
@3 - #65 - SOLDIER
@4 - #390 - WREATHS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE 4 JULY 1776 (HOMOIOS)
#390 as [#5, #90, #80, #10, #200, #5] = tsephiyrah (H6843): {#8 as #385}
1) plait, chaplet, *WREATH*, *CROWN*; 1a) plait, coronet, *DIADEM*;
"But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the
passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews
{#INR}?
Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas {son of
shame, confusion as Babylon / Babel, incongruity; confusion; mixture as
A-U-M: #15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE
(64 meta descriptor prototypes) ... #369 CE (encapsulated use of those
prototypes to define #81 elements) as opposite to congruity and
ratiocination}. Now Barabbas was a robber {cf: #390 - ROBBERS / SAINT
ANDREWS DAY of 30 NOVEMBER: <http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.11.30>
}." [John 18:31-40 (KJV)]
@5 - #288 - UMBRA / BEERSHEBA / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS)
@6 - #419 - SLAUGHTER
@7 - #391 - HOMOIOS
@8 - #13 - Letters Patent
@9 - #21 - Bequeathed to Sovereign Heirs in perpetuity
@10 - #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40
- Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release;
— ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI? —
“HEIL THE DWARFISH JEW {#INR}.
WITH CAMEO PART TO PLAY.
AS SOMEWHAT PIOUS HEW.
BUT WILL IT SAVE THE DAY?
CROWNING GLORY DECEIVE.
THORNY PLANS OF KETHER.
HABIT ROUGE GAUCHE EVE.
FLAGRANT ENVY OF VETIVER.
SUCH COSMETICUS ALL SEE.
BY BEETLEJUICE {ie. BETELGEUSE} OF DUNG.
WHITEWASHED SEPULCHRE BE.
WAITING FOR HELL HAMSTRUNG.”
*HETEROS* *INTERFERENCE* *MADE* *AGAINST* #391 - *HOMOIOS* *GOVERNANCE*
*OF* *THE* *AUSTRALIAN* *COMMONWEALTH* *AS* *TO* *CONVEY* *USE* *OF*
*THE* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT: #120 / #360
[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance
THE HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE HETERO SPIROGYRA ORDER SQUARE WHEREAS
THE HETEROS ('CHRIST MURDEROUS') PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE GRECO-ROMAN
MAGIC SQUARE]
Deus ex machina.
Initial Post: 10 June 2018
On 10/6/18 11:25 am, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
DO NOT UTTER SUCH VANITY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD’S NAME WITHIN MY
PRESENCE AGAIN YOU HAUGHTY AND UNGRATEFUL PEOPLES.
There is no such thing as "god" you doofus.
I've noticed somewhere in your philosophising you carry on about,
"first there was mind, then there was body".
This is unbelievably stupid. In reality, *matter* obviously came
first (12 billion years ago - 3 billion years ago in terms of organic
matter).
Mind *obviously* arose a long, long time after, perhaps 100,000 years
ago. Perhaps 1 million years ago.
For 99.9% (or more) of the history of the world we know, matter has
existed but not mind.
-- SOLDIER COCKUPS: MEMBRUM VIRILE {manly, masculine, mature} v's
MEMBRUM PUERILE {boyish, #231 - *YOUTH*}
(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 9 June, 2018
The admirable quality about our soldiers is their preparedness to give
up their vitality of youth, limbs and lives in spite of their destitute
state of being which would otherwise deify ignorance {
   #1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
   #2: Sup: 4; Ego: 3,
   #3: Sup: 54; Ego: 50,
   #4: Sup: 43; Ego: 70,
   #5: Sup: 53; Ego: 10,
   #6: Sup: 54; Ego: 1,
   #7: Sup: 11; Ego: 38,
   Male: #220; Feme: #173
} // #335
#335 as [#1, #3, #50, #70, #10, #1, #200] = agnoia (G52): {#9 AS #135 AS
UMBRA INTERFERENCE MAPPING WITHIN ISLAMIC *CORTICAL* ARRAY* AS *ORBITAL*
PYTHAGOREAN BELIEF ASSIGNED TO THE ARCH-ANGEL OF ARIES AS *EQUINOX* OF
21 MARCH – 19 APRIL} 1) lack of knowledge, *IGNORANCE*; 1a) esp. of
divine things; 1b) of moral blindness;
} and their only cause for such as World War II. [10 November 2016]
SEE ALSO: “CURING THE DISEASE OF JIHADIST IDEAS AND DETERMINING {#345 /
#465} WHEN ISLAMISTS ARE SAFE FOR ASSIMILATION INTO CIVIL SOCIETY”
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Earth%20Wind%20and%20Fire.pdf>
- (anatomy) limb of the body; member.
- (euphemistic) the penis (membrum virīle)
- a portion, division
- apartment, room in a house
- member of the state
- (Late Latin, Christianity) member of the Body of Christ, member of the
church
- (grammar) clause of a sentence
#1: Sup: 2; Ego: 2,
#2: Sup: 10; Ego: 8,
#3: Sup: 16; Ego: 6,
#4: Sup: 54; Ego: 38,
#5: Sup: 64; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 69; Ego: 5,
Male: #215; Feme: #69
} // #231
#231 as [#2, #8, #6, #200, #10, #5] = bachuwr (H970): {#49 as #231} 1)
*YOUTH*, young man; 2) *HITLER* *YOUTH*;
— PUSY THIN DICK —
[13 July 2016]
“I THINK IT'S GOT PUS,
NOT WORTH THE FUN.
MIGHT GIVE IT A MISS.
IT'S BETTER TO RUN.
IT'S AWFULLY THIN.
NOT WORTH A START.
BY NO MEANS A SIN,
BUT IS THAT A WART?”
HITLER DOES NOT CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY OF A THEORETICAL NOTION AS KANT
POSTULATES OF A NOUMENON: "When one seeks reasons for these *PHENOMENA*,
*ONE* *IS* *IMMEDIATELY* *STRUCK* *BY* *THE* *EXTENT* *TO* *WHICH* *THE*
*HUMAN* *BRAIN* *REACTS* *TO* *EXTERNAL* *INFLUENCE." [Adolf Hitler,
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels proposed that Hegel's dialectic is too
abstract: ... In contradiction to Hegelian idealism, Marx presented his
own dialectic method, which he claims to be "direct opposite" of Hegel's
method: My dialectic method is not only different from the Hegelian, but
is its direct opposite.
#1 - THESIS
#2 - ANTI-THESIS
#3 - SYNTHESIS
#4 - PROGRESSION
Dialectical materialism adapts the Hegelian dialectic for traditional
materialism, which examines the subjects of the world in relation to
each other within a dynamic, evolutionary environment, in contrast to
metaphysical materialism, which examines parts of the world within a
static, isolated environment.
Dialectical materialism accepts the evolution of the natural world and
the emergence of new qualities of being at new stages of evolution. As
Z. A. Jordan notes, "Engels made constant use of the metaphysical
insight that the higher level of existence emerges from and has its
roots in the lower; that the higher level constitutes a new order of
being with its irreducible laws; and that this process of evolutionary
advance is governed by laws of development which reflect basic
properties of 'matter in motion as a whole'."
Dialectical materialism is an aspect of the broader subject of
materialism, which asserts the primacy of the material world: in short,
matter precedes thought. Materialism is a realist philosophy of
science,[13] which holds that the world is material; that all phenomena
in the universe consist of "matter in motion," wherein all things are
interdependent and interconnected and develop according to natural law;
that the world exists outside us and independently of our perception of
it; that thought is a reflection of the material world in the brain, and
that the world is in principle knowable.
For his part, Engels applies a "dialectical" approach to the natural
world in general, arguing that contemporary science is increasingly
recognizing the necessity of viewing natural processes in terms of
interconnectedness, development, and transformation. Some scholars have
doubted that Engels's "dialectics of nature" is a legitimate extension
of Marx's approach to social processes.
Other scholars have argued that despite Marx's insistence that humans
are natural beings in an evolving, mutual relationship with the rest of
nature, Marx's own writings pay inadequate attention to the ways in
which human agency is constrained by such factors as biology, geography,
and ecology.
However the HOMOIOS ternary conception of NUMBER of which Immanuel Kant
is cognisant as conveyed within his Critique of Pure Reason (1781 /
+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}
H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU
= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.
+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}
Nevertheless when this trinomial HOMOIOS {#81 bits} conception of
#NUMBER deploys a binomial encapsulation as a logical contradiction by
its deployment of a TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE AS CANON OF TRANSPOSITION
The Limitless (wuji) produces the delimited (youji), and this
demarcation is equivalent to the Absolute (taiji) or in Kabbalist
language as the Infinite Void /Nothingness (AIN SOF - Infinite Being) as
The Primordial Source.
The Taiji (the two opposing forces in embryonic form) produces two
forms, named yin-yang which are called Liangyi (the manifested opposing
forces).
Yin (Passive/Female Principle) and Yang (Active/Male Principle)
PROGRESSION: Lesser Yin (shaoyin: West / Autumn / Metal)
+ 0, H27 - YI [Nourishment / ZHEN (ie. #3) below + GEN (ie. #8) above],
H54 - GUIMEI [*MARRYING* *MAID* / DUI (ie. #7) below + ZHEN (ie. #3)
above] {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
SYNTHESIS: Greater Yin (taiyin: North / Winter / Water and which also
refers to the Moon)
+ 0, H9 - XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6) below + SUN (ie.
#4) above], H18 - GU [Ills to Be Cured / SUN (ie. #4) below + GEN (ie.
#8) above] {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
ANTI-THESIS: Lesser Yang (shaoyang: East / Spring / Wood)
+ 0, H3 - ZHUN [Birth Throws / ZHEN (ie. #3) below + KAN (ie. #1) above]
as 'fundamentality [yuan], prevalence [heng], fitness [li] and constancy
[zhen]', H6 - SONG / *JIHAD*? [Contention/KAN (ie. #1) below + QIAN (ie.
#6) above] {ie. Self identity as Sea - Formula of Autonomy}
THESIS: Greater Yang (taiyang: South / Summer / Fire and which also
refers to the Sun)
+ H1 - *MONAD*: QIAN [Pure Yang / QIAN (ie. #6) above + QIAN (ie. #6)
below] as MALE, H2 - *DUAD*: KUN [Pure Yin / KUN (ie. #2) above + KUN
(ie. #2) below] as FEMALE, H3 - *TRIAD*: ZHUN [Birth Throws / ZHEN (ie.
#3) below + KAN (ie. #1) above] {ie. Fountains as Formula of Progression
of individual phenomena}
= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.
+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}
These four phenomena (Sìxiàng) act on the eight trigrams (Bagua) which
are used within Daoist cosmology to represent the fundamental principles
of reality, seen as a range of eight interrelated concepts associated
only to nature’s process of PHUSIS as growth by germination or
expansion, that is, by implication natural production as lineal descent.
growth (by germination or expansion), that is, (by implication) natural
production (lineal descent); by extension a genus or sort; figuratively
native disposition, constitution or usage:—([man-]) kind, nature ([-al])
AS NOT ASSOCIATED TO ANY GOD]
THUS AS BINOMIAL HEXAGRAM (64 bit) ENCAPSULATION IT BECOMES A LOGICAL
a) TO THE EGYPTIAN META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES AS THE NAMED OF THE
FORTY-TWO GODS OF EGYPT CONVEYED BY THE BOOK OF THE DEAD ;
b) THE DAOist POLAR OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN CH'UNG: #1 - Nature Contains
Nature / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature} AND
c) THE DAOist INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN TS'O: #3 - Nature
Surmounts Nature / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature}
As the meta-descriptor prototypes conveyed within Yang Hsiung's (4 / 2
BCE) conjectural PAIRING {ie. #5 - Act of Nature} as then the basis for
his treatise translated by 1993 into English known as the Canon of
Supreme Mystery (T'AI HSUAN CHING).
I QUOTE: "In the third chapter of the "Analytic of Principles," on
phenomena and noumena, Kant in Critique of Pure Reason (1781 and second
edition 1787) emphasizes that because the categories must always be
applied to data provided by sensibility in order to provide cognition,
and because the data of sensibility are structured by the
transcenden­tally ideal forms of intuition, the categories give us
knowledge only of things as they appear with sensibility ("phenomena,"
literally "that which appears").
Although through pure understanding (nous in Greek) we may think of
objects independently of their being given in sensibil­ity, we can never
cognize them as such non-sensible entities ("noumena," literally "that
which is thought" as a subject of some 112 mentions). The meaning of
Kant's use of the term "phenomena" is self-evident, but the meaning of
"noumena" is not, since it literally means not "things as they are in­
dependently of appearing to us" but something more like "things as they
are understood by pure thought." Yet Kant appears to deny that the human
understanding can comprehend things in the latter way."
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>
*THUS* *I* *AM* *PROFFERING* *AN* *INFORMED* *AND* *REASONED* *OPINION*
*AS* *THAT* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT* *STATES* *IS* *AN* *IMPOSSIBILITY*
*FOR* *A* *HUMAN* *BEING* *TO* *ACCOMPLISH* *BY* *TRANSCENDENT*
*SAPIENTIAL* *THOUGHT* *AND* *CAPABLY* *DEMONSTRATE* *IT'S* *TEMPORAL*
*CONGRUENCE* *AS* *COHERENCE* *BY* *A* *MATHEMATICAL* *THEORETICAL*
*NOUMENON* *AS* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL*
*KANT* *HIMSELF* *CALLS* *NOUMENA* *AS* *THE* *PROOF* *OF* *A* *VALID*
*AND* *RATIONAL* *CONCEPT* *ATTAINED* *BY* *PURE* *THOUGHT* *BUT* *MY*
*ANTAGONIST'S* *OPINIONS* *ARE* *ONLY* *A* *SELF*-*INFATUATION* *WITH*
*DELUSION* *AND* *MORE* *PROPERLY* *UNDERSTOOD* *IN* *TERMS* *OF*
*PSYCHOSIS*.
A child {
YOUTUBE: "Children [Robert Miles d. (9 May 2017)]"

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #325 as #50, #5, #70, #200 = neos (G3501): {#18 as #325}
1) recently born, *YOUNG*, youthful; 2) new;
}, for example, who in its very early years has been frightened {
Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #30, #200, #1 = yare' (H3372): {#17 as #231} 1)
*TO* *FEAR*, *REVERE*, *BE* *AFRAID*; 2) (TWOT) to shoot, pour; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3)
to fear, reverence, honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) *TO* *BE*
*FEARFUL*, *BE* DREADFUL*, *BE* *FEARED*; 1b2) to cause astonishment and
awe, be held in awe; 1b3) to inspire reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c)
(Piel) *TO* *MAKE* *AFRAID*, *TERRIFY*;
} with the threat {
Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #20, #4, #2, #200, #5 = dabar (H1696): {#3 as
#231} 1) to speak, declare, converse, command, promise, warn,
*THREATEN*, sing; 1a) (Qal) to speak; 1b) (Niphal) to speak with one
another, talk; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to speak; 1c2) to promise; 1d) (Pual) to
be spoken; 1e) (Hithpael) to speak; 1f) (Hiphil) to lead away, put to
flight;
} of the bogey-man in the dark, will frequently retain {
{#34 as #231} 1) to withhold, hold back, keep back, refrain, deny, keep
restrain, hinder; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *WITHHOLD*; 1b) (Niphal) to be withheld;
} throughout all the years of its development a fear of entering a dark
room, a cellar or the like; among women a fear of this nature inculcated
in early youth {
Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #2, #8, #6, #200, #10, #5 = bachuwr (H970): {#49
as #231} 1) *YOUTH*, young man; 2) *HITLER* *YOUTH*
} often persists for a lifetime. On the other hand, there are dangers
which, not ever having come to his notice {
Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #1, #20, #10, #200 = nakar (H5234): {#31 as #231}
1) to recognise, acknowledge, know, respect, discern, regard; 2) to act
or treat as foreign or strange, disguise, misconstrue; 1a) (Niphal) to
be recognised; 1b) (Piel) to regard; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to regard,
observe, pay attention to, pay regard to, *NOTICE*; 1c2) to recognise
(as formerly known), perceive; 1c3) to be willing to recognise or
acknowledge, acknowledge with honour; 1c4) to be acquainted with; 1c5)
to distinguish, understand; 1d) (Hithpael) to make oneself known; 2a)
(Niphal) to disguise oneself; 2b) (Piel); 2b1) to treat as foreign
(profane); 2b2) to misconstrue; 2c) (Hithpael); 2c1) to act as alien;
2c2) to disguise oneself;
}, a man {
Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #2, #8, #6, #200, #10, #5 = bachuwr (H970): {#49
as #231} 1) *YOUTH*, young man; 2) *HITLER* *YOUTH*
} completely ignores. A child living in an area exposed to bombing and
to whom the dangers of a bombardment {
Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #8, #200, #10, #2, #6 = charab (H2717): {#20
as #231} 1) *TO* *BE* *WASTE*, *LAY* *WASTE*, *MAKE* *DESOLATE*, *BE*
*DESOLATE*, *BE* *IN* *RUINS*; 2) to be dry, be dried up; 3) *TO*
*ATTACK*, *SMITE* *DOWN*, *SLAY*, *FIGHT*; 1a) (Qal) to be waste, be
desolate; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be made desolate; 1b2) desolate
(participle); 1c) (Hiphil) to lay waste, make desolate; 1d) (Hophal) to
be laid waste; 2a) (Qal) to be dried, be dried up; 2b) (Pual) to be
dried; 2c) (Hiphil) to dry up; 2d) (Hophal) to be dried up;
} have not been explained, will regard an enemy air attack as a noisy
firework display, and will not as a rule show the slightest sign of
49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}
VIBRATION {#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars}: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER
Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do
Not Kill} / #15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 / #2 - Nature
Rejoices in its Nature]
3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of
a group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons
(as characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or
sons of God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF*
*A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*;
POLICE AS #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS* OR #65
- SOLDIERS WITHIN THE GARDEN: “Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter
{a rock or stone as euphemism for testicles as opposed to phallus of
#CENTRE} having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant,
and cut off his right ear {#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* / #277 - *RIGHT*
*TO* *PLACE* *A* *TEST*}. The servant's name was Malchus {my king,
kingdom, or counsellor}.” [John 18:10 (KJV)]
@9 (9) = #9
@8 (17) = #26
@7 (25) = #51
@6 (33) = #84
2. Oh thou who boldest the fire, and makest thine appearance in
Cher-aba; I am not a man of violence.
#VIRTUE: With Full Circle (no. #2), a return to virtue.
#TOOLS: With Going to Meet (no. #42), a counter turn towards punishment
#POSITION: With Defectiveness (no. #10), the crooked.
#TIME: With Bold Resolution (no. #30), the straight?
#CANON: #84
@5 (41) = #125
@4 (49) = #174
@3 (57) = #231 <-- HITLER’S TABLE TALK IDEA @233 of PAGE #512 -
IRREPLACEABLE MEN MUST AVOID RISKS / PAGE #513 - GERMAN BIBLE
TRANSLATION CONDEMNED as to provisionally conclude an association
@2 (65 - *SOLDIER*) = #296 <-- WE CAN ASK SUCH A PRIORI QUESTION ON #231
- IDENTITY HAVING TRANSCENDENT PRECEDENCE WITHOUT ANY DISRESPECT TO OUR
#65 - *SOLDIERS*
@1 (73) = #369
74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #123 = #108 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF
@9 (81) = #81
@8 (78) = #159
@7 (75) = #234
@6 (80) = #314
@5 (77) = #391 <-- THE POINT OF OBSERVATION HERE IS A HETEROS / HOMOIOS
THEORY OF NUMBER IMPLICIT CONTENTION and that the #391 - management of
one's household is a HOMOIOS model for the governance of the STATE /
COMMONWEALTH which is then understandably the deferential empirical
cause for a later adoption of the Calendar (New Style) Act 1750 which by
such legislation introduced the Gregorian calendar reforms of 1582 to
the British Empire, then brought Britain and the North American colonies
into line with most of Western Europe.
#391 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #50] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#11 as #341} 1) the management of a household or of household
affairs; 1a) specifically, the management, oversight, administration, of
other's property; 1b) the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship;
1c) administration, dispensation;
#391 as [#70, #40, #70, #10, #1, #200] = homoios (G3664): {#12 as #460}
1) like, similar, resembling; 1a) like: ie. resembling; 1b) like: ie.
corresponding to a thing;
@4 (74) = #465 <-- CURING THE DISEASE OF JIHADIST IDEAS AND DETERMINING
{#345 / #465} WHEN ISLAMISTS ARE SAFE FOR ASSIMILATION INTO CIVIL SOCIETY
44 49 42
43 45 47
48 41 46 = #135 / #405 {AIR - *ACCORDING* *TO* *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF* AS SOUTH}
[#49, #48, #47, #46, #45, #44, #43, #42, #41] = #405
#1: Sup: 49; Ego: 49,
#2: Sup: 16; Ego: 48,
#3: Sup: 63; Ego: 47,
#4: Sup: 28; Ego: 46,
#5: Sup: 73; Ego: 45,
#6: Sup: 36; Ego: 44,
#7: Sup: 79; Ego: 43,
#8: Sup: 40; Ego: 42,
#9: Sup: 81; Ego: 41,
Male: #465; Feme: #405
}
<http://www.grapple369.com/?telos:465>
@3 (79) = #544
@2 (76) = #620
@1 (73) = #693
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>
[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance
THE HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE HETERO SPIROGYRA ORDER SQUARE WHEREAS
THE HETEROS ('CHRIST MURDEROUS') PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE GRECO-ROMAN
MAGIC SQUARE]
<https://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/cutandpaste/confused-about-whether-your-opinions-on-islam-are-racist/news-story/73a1a53144ed64617c6eb5ee77ea222f>
Part of the problem associated with the "religion v’s race” argument
when it is applied to many Islamic indigenous populations, is that they
themselves as Arabs (for instance) don’t tolerate non-muslims {
Phallus as incommensurate in being a dichotomy of tribalism / racialism
according to their notion of Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER
derived sophistry
} or have a *SHARIA* imperative which they seek to impose upon all
others within the State jurisdiction.
However *SHARIA* (ie. the Way) Law is only a contrivance as a binomial
construct and methodology of a trinomial paradigm reality.
On the question of "THE MUSLIM RULEBOOK' for instance: “What is Sharia
law, how is the Islamic legal system applied in Britain and what
punishments does it enforce?” [31 March 2017]
<https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3001087/sharia-law-uk-muslims-islamic-legal-system/amp/>
SEE ALSO: “CURING THE DISEASE OF JIHADIST IDEAS AND DETERMINING {#345 /
#465} WHEN ISLAMISTS ARE SAFE FOR ASSIMILATION INTO CIVIL SOCIETY”
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Earth%20Wind%20and%20Fire.pdf>
SEE ALSO: "AMERICAN HATRED IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT WAS ONLY EVER AN
INDOLENT LIFESTYLE CHOICE (DISPROVING BAKER JACK PHILLIPS CHRISTIAN
IDENTITY AS #277 - CRITERIA OF PREJUDICE UPON #585 - CIVIL RELATIONS)"
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/American%20Dreams.pdf>
SEE ALSO: "PROVOCATIVE MONOLOGUES ON THE SUBJECT OF RACIALISM {#288 -
UMBRA / BEERSHEBA / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS) AND ITS IMPOST AGAINST
THE NAME OF GOD AS YHWH WITHIN JEWISH TORAH IDOLATRY: #96 / #288 / #105
/ #315 AND EGYPTIAN ANKH / ROMAN IMPERIAL EMPIRE GOVERNANCE PROTOTYPE
#THREE: #105 / #315}"
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Monologues.pdf>
ALLEGORICAL INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVES
"Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to
you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
For we are the *CIRCUMCISION*, which worship God in the spirit, and
rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man
*CIRCUMCISED* the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of
Benjamin {son of the right hand}, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching
the law, a Pharisee {set apart}; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church
{#509 - *YAHAD* *DEAD* *SEA* *SCROLLS* *COMMUNITY* *AS* *BEING*
*SABBATH* *OBSERVANT* *JEWISH* *CHRISTIANS* [Acts 9:1-5; 28:17-22;
Hebrews 6:1-20]}; touching the righteousness which is in the law,
blameless." [Philippians 3:1-6 (KJV)]
“But the Pharisees and *LAWYERS* rejected the counsel of God {ie. *I*
*SWEAR* *BY* *ALMIGHTY* *GOD* *INDEED*} against themselves, being not
baptized {ie. #HE {#5} ASSIGNED TO EGYPTIAN ANKH / ROMAN GOVERNANCE
PROTOTYPE #TWO: #102 / #306; TORAH: #141 (#423) + #132 (#396) = #273
(#819)} of him.” [Luke 7:30 (KJV)]
   #1: Sup: 20; Ego: 20,
   #2: Sup: 21; Ego: 1,
   #3: Sup: 78; Ego: 57,
   #4: Sup: 79; Ego: 1,
   #5: Sup: 17; Ego: 19,
   #6: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
   #7: Sup: 68; Ego: 50,
   Male: #301; Feme: #149
} // #473
#473 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50] = katara (G2671): {#13 as
#423} 1) an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;
— PRELAPSARIAN —
"OH DEAR 'TIS SO PLAIN.
ORIGINAL SIN FOR ALL SEE.
JUST FOR BEING SO VAIN.
AND DISDAINFUL OF ME.
MURDEROUS LIKE CAIN.
SUCH A CROSS TO BEAR.
E'RYONE SEEMS TO KNOW.
THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE.
SHAME IS SUCH A BLOW.
THEY'RE STARTING TO STARE."
- characteristic of or pertaining to any innocent or carefree period: a
prelapsarian youth.
- Theology: occurring before the Fall: the prelapsarian innocence of Eden.
- Word of the Day for 12 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com
   #1: Sup: 38; Ego: 38,
   #2: Sup: 37; Ego: 80,
   #3: Sup: 42; Ego: 5,
   #4: Sup: 52; Ego: 10,
   #5: Sup: 71; Ego: 19,
   #6: Sup: 72; Ego: 1,
   #7: Sup: 41; Ego: 50,
   Male: #353; Feme: #203
} // #446
#446 as [#200, #80, #5, #10, #100, #1, #50] = speira (G4686): {#35 as
#396} 1) anything rolled into a circle or ball, anything wound, rolled
up, folded together; 2) a military cohort; 2a) the tenth part of legion;
2a1) about 600 men ie. legionaries; 2a2) if auxiliaries either 500 or
1000; 2a3) a maniple, or the thirtieth part of a legion; 2b) any band,
company, or detachment, of soldiers;
ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye
hindered.” [Luke 11:52 (KJV)]
"AND IN EVERY PROVINCE, AND IN EVERY CITY, WHITHERSOEVER THE KING'S
COMMANDMENT AND HIS DECREE CAME, THE JEWS HAD JOY AND GLADNESS, A FEAST
AND A GOOD DAY. AND MANY OF THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND BECAME {
43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}
@9 (3) = #3
@8 (11) = #14
@7 (19) = #33 <-- *AS* *MAPPED* *TO* *THE* *CENTRE* *OF* *EGYPTIAN*
*ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #ONE: #99
/ #297
41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}
@5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF* #INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM*
(*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
@6 - {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object, purpose,
intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) /
IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS),
#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 CE / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]
*SOVEREIGN* *PRINCIPLE* *CHARACTERISTIC* *HERE*
@6 (27) = #60
@5 (35) = #95
@4 (43) = #138
@3 (51) = #189 <-- COMMON GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET AS AN
*ISOPSEPHIC* *CONCEPTUAL* *CONNECTION* *BY* *BOND* *OF* *NATURE* *OF*
*VIOLENCE* *AND* *UNTRUTHFULNESS* *SWORN* *BY* *OATHS* *AS* *CLAIM* *TO*
*PIETY*
"But do not thou yield unto them: for there lie in wait for the APOSTLE
PAUL of them more than forty men, which have bound themselves with an
oath, that they will neither eat nor drink till they have killed the
Apostle PAUL: and now are they ready, looking for a promise from thee."
[Acts 23:21 (KJV)]
   #1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
   #2: Sup: 35; Ego: 76,
   #3: Sup: 45; Ego: 10,
   #4: Sup: 50; Ego: 5,
   #5: Sup: 54; Ego: 4,
   #6: Sup: 64; Ego: 10,
   #7: Sup: 23; Ego: 40,
   Male: #311; Feme: #185
} // #509
#486 as [#3, #100, #1, #40, #40, #1, #300, #1] = gramma (G1121): {#19 as
#185} 1) a letter; 2) any writing, a document or record; 3) letters, ie.
learning; 2a) a note of hand, bill, bond, account, written
acknowledgement of a debt; 2b) a letter, an epistle; 2c) the sacred
writings (of the OT); 3a) of sacred learning;
#509 as [#40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40] = yahad (H3054): {#5 as #19
*AS* *INTERFERENCE* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315} 1)
(Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud), become Judaised
— ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI? —
“HEIL THE DWARFISH JEW {#INR}.
WITH CAMEO PART TO PLAY.
AS SOMEWHAT PIOUS HEW.
BUT WILL IT SAVE THE DAY?
CROWNING GLORY DECEIVE.
THORNY PLANS OF KETHER.
HABIT ROUGE GAUCHE EVE.
FLAGRANT ENVY OF VETIVER.
SUCH COSMETICUS ALL SEE.
BY BEETLEJUICE {ie. BETELGEUSE} OF DUNG.
WHITEWASHED SEPULCHRE BE.
WAITING FOR HELL HAMSTRUNG.”
YOUTUBE: “LIFE OF BRIAN”

{#23 as #1226} 1) to dwell, settle; 2) to dwell in, inhabit; 1a)
metaphor: divine powers, influences, etc., are said to dwell in his
soul, to pervade, prompt, govern it; 2a) God is said to dwell in the
temple, ie. to be always present for worshippers;
YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

#1: Sup: 3; Ego: 57,
#2: Sup: 7; Ego: 40,
#3: Sup: 42; Ego: 61,
#4: Sup: 1; Ego: 42,
#5: Sup: 17; Ego: 31,
#6: Sup: 6; Ego: 62,
#7: Sup: 12; Ego: 52,
#8: Sup: 19; Ego: 39,
#9: Sup: 75; Ego: 42,
#10: Sup: 71; Ego: 25,
#11: Sup: 56; Ego: 2,
#12: Sup: 40; Ego: 14,
#13: Sup: 73; Ego: 19,
Male: #422; Feme: #486
}
[IMAGE: The HEBREW letters as A-U-M belief systems which includes
CROWLEY, THEOSOPHY generally and FREEMASONRY are likewise capable of
being understood as ORBITAL to the PYTHAGOREAN schema]
@1 - #INR AS CHRIST #419 - SLAUGHTERS {KETHER (SUPREME CROWN): #99 / #297}
@5 - #CENTRE {CHOKMAH (WISDOM): #111 / #333}
@6 - #15 {45} BINAH (INTELLIGENCE): #114 / #342
@7 - #34 {136} CHESED (LOVE AND MERCY): #117 / #351 - BELIAL AS
EQUIVALENT WITH FASCISM
@2 - #65 {325} GEVURAH (SEVERITY): #102 / #306
@3 - #111 {666} TIFERET (GENEROSITY): #105 / #315
@4 - #175 {1225} NETZACH (ENDURANCE): #108 / #324
@8 - #260 {2080} HOD (MAGNIFICENCE): #120 / #360
@9 - #369 {3321} YESOD (PROCREATIVE FOUNDATION): #PSEUDO NINE: #123 / #369
#231 / #693 - EGYPTIAN ANKH / ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE
#486 as [#1, #3, #1, #30, #30, #10, #1, #200, #10, #200] = agalliasis
(G20): {#17 as #486} 1) exultation, extreme joy, gladness At feasts,
*PEOPLE* *WERE* *ANOINTED* *WITH* *THE* *OIL* *OF* *GLADNESS*. The
Pharisee Jew and Apostle Paul within [Hebrews 1:9], is alluding to this
inaugural ceremony of anointing, and uses it as an emblem of the divine
power and majesty to which to which the Son of God has been exalted;
#419 as [#9, #2, #8, #400] = tabach (H2873): {#2 as #19 *AS*
*INTERFERENCE* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315} 1) to slaughter,
slay, butcher, kill ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher;
1a2) to slay, kill ruthlessly (fig.);
} JEWS {yahad-became [H3054]: #509}; FOR THE FEAR OF THE JEWS FELL UPON
THEM." [Esther 8:17 (KJV)]
In a homily on the circumcision of Abraham {father of a great
multitude}, Origen of Alexandria (c. 184-253 CE) writes: "It is written
in the prophet Jeremiah {exaltation of the Lord}: 'To whom shall I
speak, and give warning, that they may hear?
Behold, their *EAR* *IS* *UNCIRCUMCISED*, *AND* *THEY* *CANNOT*
*HEARKEN*: *BEHOLD*, *THE *WORD* *OF* *THE* *LORD* *IS* *UNTO* *THEM*
*A* *REPROACH*; they have no delight in it.
I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of
young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken,
the aged with him that is full of days." [Jeremiah 6:10-11 (KJV)]
Hear, Israel ... your accusation is brought forward: you are
uncircumcised in your ears. And why, when you have heard this you did
not apply the blade to your ears and cut into them? ... FOR I DO NOT
PERMIT YOU TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR ALLEGORIES which the Apostle Paul taught.
CUT AWAY THE EARS, CUT AWAY THE MEMBERS WHICH GOD CREATED FOR THE USE OF
THE SENSES AND FOR THE ADORNMENT OF THE HUMAN STATE, FOR THUS YOU
UNDERSTAND THE DIVINE WORDS. {ie.
The MOBIUS ‘8’ LOOP OF PYTHAGOREAN SOPHISTRY AS WISDOM SO CALLED is not
homoiotic as anthropocentric but rather “homeomorphic to a circle”
#YOD {10 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#MEM
#TAU
#ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOMES}
- regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- assuming human beings to be the final aim and end of the universe.
- viewing and interpreting everything in terms of human experience and
values.
I AM HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] being the crowning glory of CREATION but such
as RELIGIOUS as PRO-LIFE groups are not and such ignorance will return
to the dust.
VIRTUE as MIND: {#1 + #2 = #3} is PROGRESSION: Lesser Yin (shaoyin: West
/ Autumn / Metal)
North / Winter / Water and which also refers to the Moon)
POSITION as OPINION: {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs from 510
BCE as AS PONTIFICATED DEIFIED IGNORANCE BEING NARCISSISM} is
ANTI-THESIS: Lesser Yang (shaoyang: East / Spring / Wood )
TIME as SENSE: {#7 + #8 = #15} is THESIS: Greater Yang (taiyang: South /
Summer / Fire and which also refers to the Sun)
= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal
Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)
6x6 = #36 / #111 / #666 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}
45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29
= #111 / #333 {#FIVE}
Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH
KAI TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {
41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}
42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}
43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}
#419 as [#9, #2, #8, #400] = tabach (H2873): {#2 as #19 *INTERFERENCE*
*MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE*
*GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315} 1) to slaughter, slay,
butcher, kill ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to
slay, kill ruthlessly (fig.);
44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}
#419 as [#2, #1, #6, #400, #10] = 'avvah (H185): {#0 as #12
*INTERFERENCE* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH*/ *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #FOUR: #108 / #324} 1) desire, lust,
will (not necessarily evil);
49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}
74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF
}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition.
What advice then or as counsel of the church (consilia evangelica) would
they give on various *MORAL* issues as their claim to a higher obedience
than the natural law (ie. on the basis of Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER) which is required by others who follow the counsels to perform
acts of merit and who are thereby given a *GREATER* certainty of
salvation than those who merely follow the commands of the law. And
what then is the character of the forma corporis of your archetypal son
of man {ie. HEAVEN (H27) EARTH (H9) = MAN (H36) as #666} in relation to
your representations (conscientia erronea: erring conscience of the
reprobate *MIND* which misidentifies the good) as improper claims made
of Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign;
one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}, in being then
the full embodiment of this Divine *MIND* as an AUTONOMY OF WILL?
“And be not conformed to this world-KOSMOS {ie. binomial construct of
the Pythagorean sophistry}: but be ye transformed by the *RENEWING* *OF*
*YOUR* *MIND*, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable,
and perfect, *WILL* of God.” [Romans 12:2 (KJV)]
You are not SUI JURIS {ie. a Latin phrase that literally means 'of one's
own right' as being governed by self law as conformity to hypostasis
being compliant with autonomous principles of which nature is the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS) of which SHARIA LAW (ie. the Way) is
also only a binomial construct of the Pythagorean sophistry {ie.
This canonical term, pregnant with many juridical nuances, indicates the
God-given mission of the Oriental Catholic Churches to keep up their
patrimonial autonomous nature. And the autonomy of these churches is
relative in the sense that it is under the supreme authority of the
Roman Pontiff} and a methodology which is orbital within the trinomial
paradigmatic reality.
As to what constitutes the substantial form (forma substantialis) of the
formal cause (causa formalis) as to the quintessential first material
(materia prima: Anthropic Cosmological Principle as the absolute
generalized basis of all subsequent individualization that is utterly
potential and is devoid of all attributes or qualities) which is then
the *MIND* as intellectualised universal form (universalia forma), idea,
shape or pattern of the essential or natural image of God (imago Dei
essentialis sive naturalis: that archetypal principal perfections of
righteousness, holiness and wisdom as the likeness or resemblance to God
in which man was originally created).
Which then results in the second matter (materia secunda) as the basis
for all material existence (essentia: indicates the entire whatness of a
thing including the materiality or spirituality as its substantia) as
the integrity and authenticity of being within the world and living in
compliance (status integritatis) as obedience with the terms of the
#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 7; Ego: 2,
#3: Sup: 45; Ego: 38,
#4: Sup: 46; Ego: 1,
#5: Sup: 5; Ego: 40,
Male: #108; Feme: #86 *AS* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH*/ *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #FOUR: #108 / #324
} // #248
10. Oh thou who orderest the flame, who makest thine appearance in
Memphis; I am not a robber of food.
#VIRTUE: With Defectiveness (no. #10), selfishness and crookedness.
#TOOLS: With Vastness (no. #50), fair mindedness and desirelessness.
#POSITION: As to Branching Out (no. #9), it is the advance.
#TIME: As to Holding Back (no. #17), it is the retreat.
#CANON: #86
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 7; Ego: 2,
   #3: Sup: 45; Ego: 38,
   #4: Sup: 46; Ego: 1,
   #5: Sup: 79; Ego: 33,
   Male: #182; Feme: #79
} // #248
#480 as #4, #70, #6, #400 = de`ah (H1844): {#2 as #79} 1) knowledge (of
God);
6. Oh thou of Lion form, (13) who makest thine appearance in Heaven; I
am not fraudulent in measures of grain.
#VIRTUE: With Contrariety (no. #6), internal contradiction.
#TOOLS: Enlargement (no. #46) means external opposition.
#POSITION: As to Watch (no. #63), it is the apparent.
#TIME: As to Darkening (no. #67), it is the indistinct.
#CANON: #182
#248 as [#5, #2, #200, #1, #40] / #808 as [#5, #2, #200, #1, #600] =
bara' (H1254): {#0 as #248} 1) to create, shape, form; 2) to be fat; 1a)
(Qal) to shape, fashion, create (always with God as subject); 1a1) of
heaven and earth; 1a2) of individual man; 1a3) of new conditions and
circumstances; 1a4) of transformations; 1b) (Niphal) to be created; 1b1)
of heaven and earth; 1b2) of birth; 1b3) of something new; 1b4) of
miracles; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) *TO* *CUT* *DOWN*; 1c2) *TO* *CUT* *OUT*; 2a)
(Hiphil) to make yourselves fat;
Which as a habit and capacity of will by its exercise of intellect as
being primarily intentioned to be regulated by the innate understanding
which grasps the basic principles of the *MORAL* law and spontaneously
acts according to the dictates as wants and desires of conscientia) and
the natural law (ie. the universal *MORAL* law either impresses by God
upon the *MIND* of all the people or immediately discerned by the reason
in its encounter with the order of nature) as a covenant of nature
(foedus naturae: predicated on the original integrity of human nature
and its capacity for obedience under the terms if the innate *MORAL* or
natural law) bestowed upon us by the graciousness of God.
} BUT I SHALL BRING FORTH STILL ANOTHER PASSAGE.... "And Moses said
before the LORD, *BEHOLD*, *I* *AM* *OF* *UNCIRCUMCISED* *LIPS*, and how
shall Pharaoh hearken unto me?" [Exodus 6:30 (KJV)]
— LASHING TONGUE —
“OH LORDY LORDY.
HEAR MY PRAYER.
SO HOWL MOIETY,
‘N BRING DESPAIR.
SMITE THEIR FACE.
OF INDOLENT CARE.
SUCH BAD DISGRACE.
TO GRACE COMPARE.
HIT THEM HARD.
WHERE IT COUNTS.
SPLINTER ‘N SHARD.
THE COST MOUNTS.
THOU SON DISDAIN.
NEVER CONTRITION.
LIFE WHICH IS VAIN.
BUT TO A MORTICIAN.”
YOUTUBE: "Onward christian soldiers"

APPLY THE PRUNING-HOOK ALSO TO YOUR LIPS, AND CUT OFF THE [CONTEMPTUOUS
AND CONCEITED] COVERING OF YOUR MOUTH... BUT IF YOU PREFER CIRCUMCISION
OF THE LIPS TO ALLEGORY AND SAY NO LESS THAT CIRCUMCISION OF EARS IS
ALLEGORICAL AND FIGURATIVE, WHY DO NOT ALSO INQUIRE AFTER ALLEGORY IN
CIRCUMCISION OF THE FORESKIN? [Origen, Homilies Genesis 3:4-5 (ed.
Bachrens, Homilien Pt r, translation Heine (1982), Homilies, 95-96]
[New Approaches to the Study of Biblical Interpretation in Judaism of
the Second Temple Period and in Early Christianity : Proceedings of the
Eleventh International Symposium of the Orion Center for the Study of
the Dead Sea Scrolls and Associated Literature, Jointly Sponsored by the
Hebrew University Center for the Study of Christianity, 9-11 January 2007]
"PROCLAIM YE THIS AMONG THE GENTILES; PREPARE WAR, WAKE UP THE MIGHTY
— HAIL GOD OF HYMEN —
"I’VE ALWAYS LOVED THEE.
THOU ART MY KING.
THAT’S ALL TAX FREE.
VANITY OH VANITY BLING.
I BRING IT OUT FOR THE.
EVEN MY BEST TITHE.
AND TIP OF MY DING.
GREATER WORDS BLYTHE {ie. carefree}.
I CANNOT EVER SING."
BEAT YOUR PLOWSHARES INTO SWORDS, AND YOUR PRUNINGHOOKS {ie.
   #1: Sup: 2; Ego: 2,
   #2: Sup: 42; Ego: 40,
   #3: Sup: 49; Ego: 7,
   #4: Sup: 8; Ego: 40,
   #5: Sup: 46; Ego: 38,
   #6: Sup: 52; Ego: 6,
   #7: Sup: 47; Ego: 76,
   Male: #246; Feme: #209
} // #695
#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 47; Ego: 7,
#3: Sup: 6; Ego: 40,
#4: Sup: 44; Ego: 38,
#5: Sup: 49; Ego: 5,
Male: #186; Feme: #130
} // #292
#695 as [#2, #40, #7, #40, #200, #6, #400] / #292 as [#40, #7, #40,
#200, #5] = mazmerah (H4211): {#9 as #695} 1) pruning knife;
NOTE: *VESURI* *CXV* (FINNISH meaning: *BILLHOOK* #115 has numerous
associations with Categories of Understanding #136, #170, #190, #232,
#242, #325, #354, #364, #390;
- a tool having a sickle-shaped blade with a sharp inner edge, used for
[circumcision rites and the] pruning or lopping branches or other
vegetation.
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:115>
SPEARS (Thrown spears and javelins are listed under ranged weapons);
- Ahlspiess, awl *PIKE* (European)
- Migration Period spear, framea, gaizaz, gar, geirr, ger (European)
The association of this Category of Understanding #115 with the ROMAN
CATHOLIC / FREEMASONRY / ISLAMIC SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE as defining
have been subject to a long term systematic dehumanising as planned (ie.
it has a thematic imperative which must occur by #17 as 2017) campaign
of religious extremist cyber / social media (GRINDR/SCRUFF) attacks
designed to dispossess me of any rational mind, steal my intellectual
property and involving escalating threats of violence in the same
category as that of Dutch Politician Geert Wilders."
That IMAGE is supposed to be a characterisation (Dutch
Raven/Hitler/Napoleon Emperor) named dolf as being either the Dutch
1 FEBRUARY 2017 violently and verbally *PIKED* by a user "428-146 Green.
SOL 8" with the same GAME BOY as Heavy Metal music and YOUTUBE
associations as compilation of initiated action for their cause célèbre.
- the fraternity pi (#80) kappa (#20) alpha (#1) = (#101) best known for
raping girls.
- The most bad ass fraternity ever. Alot of alpha males that drag theIr
balls behind them as they walk to class if they go.
- They enjoy dirty house music more then anything else. Especially the
zeta gamma chapter
#PI #KAPPA #ALPHA #PIKES #BADASS #BALLER #FRAT #FRATERNITY
*PIKE* (verb)
- The act of being roofied or date raped in any other way
#PI KAPPA ALPHA #HOMOSEXUAL #ROOFIE #ROHYPNOL #NF #GDI (as an anti-frat
term: *God* *Damn* *Independent*)
#KORPPIONOIKEUS it means "the raven/rape is right" and is the tag line
for a globalist campaign of criminalised amorality of *PIKE* as having a
violent psychosexual as malice intent against the person of another.
Unfortunately my change of name which occurred in 9 July 1987 when I was
employed within the police force and it occurred as discharging of a
lawful authority to change to birth certificate and equally when the
self identity of transgendered persons rights were included. And then I
published it as an authority in the police gazette. And fortunately it
all occurred before the cartoon character upon which the campaign is
actioned and which appeared in 1989 so that I may take legal action for
such slander and defamation.
} INTO SPEARS {
   #1: Sup: 38; Ego: 38,
   #2: Sup: 78; Ego: 40,
   #3: Sup: 5; Ego: 8,
   Male: #121; Feme: #86
} // #248 AS *ASSOCIATED* *TO* *THE* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPES* #THREE: #105 / #315 /
#FOUR: #108 / #324
   #1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
   #2: Sup: 68; Ego: 38,
   #3: Sup: 27; Ego: 40,
   #4: Sup: 35; Ego: 8,
   #5: Sup: 45; Ego: 10,
   #6: Sup: 4; Ego: 40,
   Male: #209; Feme: #166
} // #328
11. Oh thou of the Two Caverns, who makest thine appearance in Amenta; I
am nor sluggish. (14)
#VIRTUE: Divergence (no. #11) means mistakes, but
#TOOLS: Constancy (no. #51) is good.
#POSITION: With Joy (no. #24), calm and composure.
#TIME: With Labouring (no. #80), hustle and bustle.
#CANON: #166
#328 as [#30, #200, #40, #8, #10, #40] / #248 as [#200, #40, #8] =
romach (H7420): {#15 as #248 *AS* *INTERFERENCE* *MAPPED* *TO*
*EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE*
#THREE: #105 / #315} 1) spear, lance;
}: LET THE WEAK SAY, I AM STRONG.
ASSEMBLE YOURSELVES, AND COME, ALL YE HEATHEN, AND GATHER YOURSELVES
TOGETHER ROUND ABOUT: THITHER CAUSE THY MIGHTY ONES TO COME DOWN, O LORD.
LET THE HEATHEN BE WAKENED, AND COME UP TO THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT {
   #1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
   #2: Sup: 40; Ego: 10,
   #3: Sup: 45; Ego: 5,
   #4: Sup: 51; Ego: 6,
   #5: Sup: 27; Ego: 57,
   #6: Sup: 26; Ego: 80,
   #7: Sup: 35; Ego: 9,
   Male: #254; Feme: #197
} // #440
33. Oh thou Horned one, who makest thine appearance at Sais; I am not
noisy (25) in my speech.
#VIRTUE: With Closeness (no. #33), no possible gap, but
#TOOLS: With Completion (no. #73), no possible change.
#POSITION: With Massing (no. #59), affairs emptying.
#TIME: With Legion (no. #32), affairs filling.
#CANON: #197
#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 15; Ego: 5,
#3: Sup: 21; Ego: 6,
#4: Sup: 78; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 77; Ego: 80,
#6: Sup: 5; Ego: 9,
Male: #206; Feme: #167
} // #410
#440 as [#30, #10, #5, #6, #300, #80, #9] / #410 as [#10, #5, #6, #300,
#80, #9] = Yehowshaphat (H3092): {#2 as #410} 1) the Lord is judge
}: FOR THERE WILL I SIT TO JUDGE ALL THE HEATHEN ROUND ABOUT.
PUT YE IN THE SICKLE, FOR THE HARVEST IS RIPE: COME, GET YOU DOWN; FOR
THE PRESS IS FULL, THE VATS OVERFLOW; FOR THEIR WICKEDNESS IS GREAT.
MULTITUDES, MULTITUDES IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION: FOR THE DAY OF THE
LORD IS NEAR IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION.
THE SUN AND THE MOON SHALL BE DARKENED, AND THE STARS SHALL WITHDRAW
THEIR SHINING.
THE LORD ALSO SHALL ROAR OUT OF ZION {monument; raised up; sepulcher},
AND UTTER HIS VOICE FROM JERUSALEM {vision of peace}; AND THE HEAVENS
AND THE EARTH SHALL SHAKE: BUT THE LORD WILL BE THE HOPE OF HIS PEOPLE,
AND THE STRENGTH OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL {who prevails with God}."
[Joel 3:9-16 (KJV)]
Nous: #54
Time: 07:15 hrs
Date: 2018.7.10
   #1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
   #2: Sup: 20; Ego: 10,
   #3: Sup: 30; Ego: 10,
   Male: #60; Feme: #30
} // #30
Dao: Culturing Perspectives and Intuition
Tetra: #45 - Greatness
I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness
Latin: Deus {The right of God} Alt: Yabmyah {Wedded to God} {
1. FORETELLS FUTURE, PROTECTS AGAINST STORMS AND SHIPWRECKS
2. FORTUNE IN BUSINESS
3. BUSINESS TRIPS
4. Syth , Theliel - in occultic lore, the angelic prince of love,
invoked in ceremonial magic to procure the woman desired
}
Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants, That supplants, undermines;
the heel}
Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#313 / #315} / HETEROS {#272 / #335}
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:3,col:8,nous:54&idea:{m,186}&idea:{f,154}&idea:{m,313}&idea:{f,315}>
hrs, Super: #313 / #73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46
#315 / #54 - Culturing Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 -
Abundance, Abounding, Fullness; Tetra: 45 - Greatness]
#1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
#2: Sup: 11; Ego: 5,
#3: Sup: 51; Ego: 40,
#4: Sup: 60; Ego: 9,
#5: Sup: 65; Ego: 5,
#6: Sup: 22; Ego: 38,
#7: Sup: 32; Ego: 10,
#8: Sup: 72; Ego: 40,
Male: #319; Feme: #153
} // #315
#315 as [#6, #5, #40, #9, #5, #200, #10, #40] = taher (H2891): {#0 as
#214} 1) to be clean, be pure; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be clean (physically -
of disease); 1a2) to be clean ceremonially; 1a3) to purify, be clean
morally, made clean; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to cleanse, purify; 1b1a)
physically; 1b1b) ceremonially; 1b1c) *MORALLY*; 1b2) *TO* *PRONOUNCE*
*CLEAN*; 1b3) to perform the ceremony of cleansing; 1c) (Pual) to be
cleansed, be pronounced clean; 1d) (Hithpael); 1d1) to purify oneself;
1d1a) ceremonially; 1d1b) morally; 1d2) to present oneself for purification;
   #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
   #2: Sup: 63; Ego: 57,
   #3: Sup: 72; Ego: 9,
   #4: Sup: 1; Ego: 10,
   Male: #142; Feme: #82
} // #325
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7]
CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents},
#325 as [#6, #300, #9, #10] = suwt (H7750): {#9 as #315} 1) to swerve,
fall away; 2) to thrust or force down, out, or away; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
swerve, *FALL* *AWAY*; 1a2) those falling away (participle); 2a) subject
to censorship or killfile filtering; 2b) habitually exclude socially or
ignore conversationally;
43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}
@9 (3) = #3
@8 (11) = #14
@7 (19) = #33
@6 (27) = #60
@5 (35) = #95
@4 (43) = #138
@3 (51) = #189 <-- COMMON GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET AS AN
*ISOPSEPHIC* *CONCEPTUAL* *CONNECTION* *BY* *BOND* *OF* *NATURE* *OF*
YOUTUBE: "They Don’t Care About Us (Brazil Version) - Michael Jackson"

#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 41; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 17; Ego: 57,
#4: Sup: 37; Ego: 20,
#5: Sup: 38; Ego: 1,
#6: Sup: 43; Ego: 5,
#7: Sup: 51; Ego: 8,
#8: Sup: 27; Ego: 57,
Male: #294; Feme: #189 <-- 2. THE MINOR PREMISE
{YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity}, which contains
the command to behave in accordance with the law, that is, the principle
of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x
293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March = 1 Nisan
5756;
AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY
"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]
Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1), #Shin (21 - #300),
#Kaf (11 - #20), #Aleph (1 - #1), #He (5 - #5), #Cheth (8 - #8), #Shin
(21 - #300) of the Royal Arch Freemasons Australia dated 30 May 1999,
that is situated in the centre of a circular garden in the forecourt of
the Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne.
{#10 as #472} 1) in the active voice; 2) in the middle voice; 1a) to put
or lay upon; 1b) to add to; 2a) *TO* *HAVE* *PUT* *ON*, *BID* *TO* *BE*
*LAID* *ON*; 2b) *TO* *LAY* *OR* *THROW* *ONE'S* *SELF* *UPON*; 2c) *TO*
*ATTACK* *ONE*, *TO* *MAKE* *AN* *ASSAULT* *ON* *ONE*;
#1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
#2: Sup: 4; Ego: 80,
#3: Sup: 14; Ego: 10,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 81; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 9; Ego: 9,
#7: Sup: 17; Ego: 8,
#8: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: #228; Feme: #189 AS *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* /
*ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315
} // #432
40. Oh Neheb-kau, who makest thy appearance at thy cavern; I have no
unjust preferences. (28)
#VIRTUE: Law (no. #40) means to facilitate union with All-under-Heaven.
#TOOLS: Labouring (no. #80) means to lack achievement despite strenuous
efforts.
#POSITION: With Duties (no. #27), to exhaust oneself.
#TIME: With Fostering (no. #81), to increase oneself.
#CANON: #228
#432 as [#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10] = mataios (G3152): {#11 as
#622} 1) *DEVOID* *OF* *FORCE*, *TRUTH*, *SUCCESS*, *RESULT*; 2)
*USELESS*, *OF* *NO* *PURPOSE*;
#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 41; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 17; Ego: 57,
#4: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
#5: Sup: 28; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 17; Ego: 70,
#7: Sup: 27; Ego: 10,
Male: #188; Feme: #189 AS *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* /
*ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315
} // #432
@2 (59) = #248 <-- *TO* *PROGENITOR* *BY* *TRANSFORMATIONS* *AS* *USE*
*OF* *WEAPONS*
@1 (67) = #315
#419 as [#9, #2, #8, #400] = tabach (H2873): {#2 as #19 *INTERFERENCE*
*MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE*
*GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315} 1) to slaughter, slay,
butcher, kill ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to
slay, kill ruthlessly (fig.);
JEWISH TORAH AGAINST THE NAME OF YHWH: H'QaSaHEL = He (#5) + Qoph
(#100) + Samek (#60) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)
33 7 56
55 32 9
8 57 31 = #96 as He (#5) + Ayin (#70) + Vav (#6) + Yod (#10) + He (#5)
/ #288 - *UMBRA* as EARTH (-)
36 10 59
58 35 12
11 60 34 = #105 as He (#5) + Same (#60) + Teth (#9) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#30) / #315 - *ROMAN* / *EGYPTIAN* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE as
#105 + #96 = #201
JUNE 2018: "SAS SOLDIERS COMMITTED ALLEGED WAR CRIMES IN AFGHANISTAN
Some members of Australia’s elite special forces allegedly committed war
crimes in Afghanistan amid a 'complete lack of accountability' from the
military chain of command, a confidential defence inquiry has found.
The report reveals that special forces insiders have confidentially
disclosed '#277 - *UNSANCTIONED* *AND* *ILLEGAL* *APPLICATION* *OF* #237
- *VIOLENCE* *ON* #315 - *OPERATIONS*' by Australian special forces
soldiers which extend to a 'disregard for human life and dignity'.
The inquiry was commissioned in 2016 by then Special Operations
Commander Major General Jeff Sengelman, and was backed by incoming
defence force chief Angus Campbell.
The report which has been seen by Fairfax Media also describes 'enormous
and difficult challenges' facing the Australian government to confront
conduct that goes 'well beyond blowing off steam' and involves 'problems
deeply embedded in the culture' of the elite taskforce at the spearhead
of Australia’s mission in Afghanistan."
<https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/sas-soldiers-committed-alleged-war-crimes-in-afghanistan-official-report-20180531-p4zikl.html>
In my prudent view the protracted nature of the conflict itself gives
cause for the questionable unorthodox SAS conduct which is mitigated by
the circumstance as to the lack of any adequate substantiality {ie.
Substance theory, or substance attribute theory, is an ontological
theory about objecthood, positing that a substance is distinct from its
properties. A thing-in-itself is a property-bearer that must be
distinguished from the properties it bears.
} within the #315 - OPERATIONAL COMMAND to effectively undertake the
task of dismantling and disabling the enemy’s PIOUS imperative and its
essential apparatus for war.
That the exuberant acts (ie. *COCKUPS*} by soldiers is due to an
inability of such field #315 - OPERATIONAL COMMAND to identify and
target the transcendent cause as to the MIND and WILL for the enemy’s
own unethical conduct as WARFARE.
The story according to Chinese whispers has been reduced to the length
of Cleopatra's {Her father's fame; Glory of her father} nose, to the
*MEMBRUM* *PUERILE* of the Taliban {students; #231 - *YOUTH*} itself, or
to the desire for mercenary {ie. a person primarily motivated by
advantage at the expense of ethics} opportunism by the military.
At no time over the past 22+ years has any AUSTRALIAN LAWYER assisted
the reasonable considerations upon these matters of mine by providing me
with the semantics as lexicon of focussed opportunity within your
SUI JURIS
MEMBRUM VIRILE
MEMBRUM PUERILE
#1: Sup: 60; Ego: 60,
#2: Sup: 66; Ego: 6,
#3: Sup: 67; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
#5: Sup: 6; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 12; Ego: 6,
#7: Sup: 50; Ego: 38,
#8: Sup: 60; Ego: 10,
#9: Sup: 39; Ego: 60,
Male: #437; Feme: #201
} // #440
#440 as [#60, #6, #1, #10, #10, #6, #200, #10, #60] = SUI JURIS (HEBREW)
#1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
#2: Sup: 51; Ego: 50,
#3: Sup: 56; Ego: 5,
#4: Sup: 35; Ego: 60,
#5: Sup: 45; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 65; Ego: 20,
#7: Sup: 66; Ego: 1,
#8: Sup: 5; Ego: 20,
#9: Sup: 75; Ego: 70,
#10: Sup: 44; Ego: 50,
Male: #443; Feme: #287
} // #287
#287 as [#1, #50, #5, #60, #10, #20, #1, #20, #70, #50] = anexikakos
(G420): {#10 as #437} 1) patient of ills and wrongs, forbearing;
MENTALISM {#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury}: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift}
(1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day} / #13 / #1 - Nature Contains
Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of
decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form of Nature]
CORRESPONDENCE {#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus}: 2 x #41 = #82 as
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of
a group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons
(as characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or
sons of God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF*
*A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*;
POLICE AS #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS* OR #65
- SOLDIERS WITHIN THE GARDEN: “Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter
{a rock or stone as euphemism for testicles as opposed to phallus of
#CENTRE} having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant,
and cut off his right ear {#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* / #277 - *RIGHT*
*TO* *PLACE* *A* *TEST*}. The servant's name was Malchus {my king,
kingdom, or counsellor}.” [John 18:10 (KJV)]
POLARITY {#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter}: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE
(EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection: Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral
Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not
Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47
(KJV)] / #16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 / #3 - Nature
Surmounts Nature]
RHYTHM {#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar}: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will, testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 -
Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not
Steal} / #17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 -
Transforming Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]
6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL [Luke 1:19-38] /
{#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee /
For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial /
bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} / #18 / #6 -
Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]
ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE {#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn}: 7 x #41 = #287
as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 - signification, import: Vox in excelso
{#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) / LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do
Not Covet} / #19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]
7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]
But by no means limited to those jurisprudent concepts. And that you
did not do so is entirely wicked conduct from the mind of those
encapsulated by the regime of Latin / Roman Empire {#231} Governance.
- dolf
NOTE: THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN PRODUCED FOR *ANTICIPATED* *COUNTY* *COURT*
*BRIEF* *OF* *EVIDENCE* *IF* *REQUIRED* SO AS TO ADVANCE THE CLAIM OF
SUCH HABITUAL PIKE BY *VERBAL* / *PHYSICAL* *VIOLENT* *CONDUCT* *OF*
*OTHERS* *BEING* *IN* *THE* *CIRCUMSTANCE* *CONSIDERED* *AS*
*CONSTITUTING* *A* *WAR* *CRIME*.
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Membrum%20Puerile.pdf>
Initial Post: 8 June 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-06-11 23:29:36 UTC
Post by dolf
When I already have direct conversations with God on a regular basis so
So you admit you are mad?