FLOODING OF THE PILBARA ... THE MINING CRIMINALS OF NEWMONT, NEWCREST, BORAL & BHP MUST BE HAPPY
s***@neuf.fr
2009-03-01 05:04:46 UTC
Yes, they are the Mining Manure as well as their supporters in the
West Australia Whorehouse aka Parliament !

That degenerate Filth in indeed enjoying near on 40 years of State
Institutions' protected crimes of the highest magnitude, with the
complete support of that Political Scum & sex smelling Parasites
sitting in that Den of Immorality known as the WA Parliament.

The WA Whorehouse does not know who discovered the 3 mines in
exploitation in the Great Sandy Desert and who indeed put the shittown
of Telfer Mine on the map. Nor does it care ... indeed none of those
Toads have done anything at all for their own country except to profit
from it, and from the sacrifices of real pioneers ( a complete
ludicrous & worthless lore in fact ) What a congregation of gutless
Cunts indeed, knowing that the alleged discoverer of the Pilbara Iron
Ore province was as well a definitive fraud : Lang Hancock, having
found it, as the official discoverer of Telfer Mine, Tyrwhitt, from
the air. Hancock's plane is tucked away at the Kalgoorlie Hall of
shame now ! Good !

Thanks fully, in despite of that local watery episode, the 12 years
Drought ( DDD ) is extended "sine die", more Mega-fires and Mega-
barbecues are on the way, and the Murray Darling Dust Bowl has just
become just that ! GOOD !

Gee, what a hateful thing to have wasted one's life in such Hell on
Earth as the Land of Toads, the Land of Bastards, the Land of
Degenerate Criminal Rabble, australia!
When I remember having survived in that awful Shitland, I stagger in
disbelief indeed.

No regards

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
( a complete ridiculous and worthless title, of the worthless Land
of Bastards australia )

Discoverer of Telfer Mine ( Australia largest Copper & Gold MIne)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
+ re-discoverer of the Rooney show aka Lasseter's reef (IMO)
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~
s***@neuf.fr
2009-03-02 02:53:35 UTC
[...]
INDEED !

Probably the Mining Criminals are busy now, with the help again of
their Political Criminals friends of the WA Whorehouse, mopping the
floors !
Soon much more to mop since the CURSED MINE OF TELFER MINE WILL BE
INVADED BY RISING SEAS !

...by the way no News from the WA Whorehouse regarding the official
Heroes Tyrwhitt or Thomson, Pioneeerzzz in the best tradition of the
Land Of Bastards, that most despicable Shitland and abode of
degenerate Antipodean Manure indeed !
The Australian Rags which are so talkative about Pioneeerzz zis
Pioneeerzzz that : Agricultural, Economic & even Meteorologic
Pioneeerzzz are incomprehesibly very silent on that issue of Mining
Pioneeerzzz indeed !
So is the Land Of Bastards, the all time Convict Colony and FILTH OF
THE WORLD INDEED !

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
( A most worthless and shameful title indeed )
the man from havana
2009-03-03 09:24:40 UTC
Yes,  they are the -
Off your meds again cunt ?
Back in that fucking box you go , (slap slap ) mindless fucking
drone !
s***@neuf.fr
2009-03-03 09:44:42 UTC
Post by s***@neuf.fr
[...]
Yes indeed, although the Vietcong 's lover & murdering swine Sunny
does not seem to appreciate... anyway who cares about that Mining
Manure. Just like the rest !
terroraustralis
2009-03-05 05:40:22 UTC
Probably the Mining Criminals are busy now, with the help again of
their Political Criminals friends of the WA Whorehouse, mopping the
floors !
Soon much more to mop since the CURSED MINE OF TELFER MINE WILL BE
INVADED BY RISING SEAS !
Hey, another prediction.
you promised drought which makes operations easier , and they get flood
you promise rising seas from the 67 metre total icecap melt.

YTEF Telfer Airport
Elevation: 296 meters (971 feet) -- validated against 297 meters (974 feet) from
SRTM.C_AUS_3

Your curse would sinks paris, don't tell your neighbours you are making terrorist threats
against them.

We are here, you aren't. We found gold, you didn't. We made heaps, you didn't.
Sucks to be you.
o***@neuf.fr
2009-03-05 15:34:36 UTC
You read me wrong, Mister !
The 67 m is what Australia would get with the entire South Pole melt.
Thank you for telling me Telfer Airport ( named after an under-
secretary balless cunt who never even went walkabout) is at 297 m !
You know I will never get there in my life to check it, and at
fortiori to make final approach to that Mining Criminals ' facility.
As the discoverer of all that richness there is room in the Land of
Bastards that only to Geological Frauds,Mining & Political Criminals
to visit and appreciate what some other have discoverer through their
courage and dedication.
Beyond your understanding, I suppose ?

What have you done for your own fucking country matching even a
millionth what Jean-Paul Turcaud did for it ?
Tell us or shut up !

PS I suppose the Mining & Political Crimnals are great, ,hey ? 40
years later they have won, they got it all and I did not clear a cent
nor a thanks from your Land of Bastards indeed !
Congratulations !

jpturcaud
Sunny
2009-03-05 23:01:56 UTC

Correct.
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
2009-03-05 23:31:46 UTC
Correct.
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
2009-03-06 00:25:54 UTC
As an appropriate answer to the Mining Criminals of Newmont ,
Newcrest, Boral & BHP, as well as to their supporters the Political
Criminals of the WA & Federal Whorehouses aka Parliament, this will
be my pleasure to make people through the world benefit immediately
from the lights of the True Geology, in one of its most simple
application. I did not want to disclose such information before,
because of the immediate closure consequences it would imply on the
Huge Telfer Gold mine (2400 km²) I put on the map of Australia, and to
the survival of such I was somehow attached. Now 40 years later
without the least word of thanks from the Antipodean Manure, I feel I
have waited long enough for some gratitude & recognition which, as I
have finally realize, will never come.

The basis of these other still greater discoveries is one theory of
the True Geology called :
THE CYCLONIC PATTERN OF QUATERNARY DEPOSITS
(which of course the Universities programmed Cretins aka Geologists,
brainwashed indeed with in-existent Glaciations theories + 1000s
others idiocies are unable to comprehend)

Let say that without considering the largest Subsea deposits of which
one is over 40 millions tons of Gold, THERE ARE IMMEDIATE EASILY
MANAGED DEPOSITS UP TO ONE MILLION OF TONS OF GOLD AT THE minus 300
level at the Mouth of the Amazon river exactly where it falls down the
Continental shelf, and this in lesser quantity to all other major
rivers of East South America ! that is mainly Uruguay, Paraguay & Rio
de la Plata
I think Brazil could do with One Million of tons of Gold now, as well
as Argentina will be pleased with approx 100 000 tons of gold
readily available within its control.
Yes !
( I will not develop there the Historical process which made such
concentration possible, and which is part of the True Geology
Arcane...this is not the place nor the time ! and I am sorry indeed
for West of South America which does not benefit from such manna )

China likewise has great potential where all its major rivers fall
down their continental shelves, this acting like a sluice and Gold
trap. Estimate ranging for China from 5 000 to 50 000 tons immediately
available So is Pakistan with the Hindus with approx 10 000 tons of
Gold available readily. The largest deposit at the mouth of a major
river is of course Birmany, now Myanmar, which could easily top the
100 000 tons of gold indeed, the same value as Argentina.... all this
makes sense indeed with a True Geologist's approach.

Concerning the largest subsea deposits, there are 4 main ones : One
at the tip of South America, One off the West Coast of Canada, One
off the West Coast of Africa and the last in the Northern part of
Siberia ! THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THOSE DEPOSITS COULD TOP THE 100
MILLIONS TONS

I am ready to give indications and directions to the respective
nations interested by those Mineral discoveries, so as to facilitate
their investigations and conduct such to immediate rewarding in
exploiting what has not been available up to now by lack of
appropriate technology. Further I am ready to give indication to
China relative to Platinum, Cassiterite and illemenite deposits within
its immense nation.... as for Diamonds let's forget it, as the marker
of the genesis of oil, it is so abundant in fact in the ultra basis
layers of the Crust that really if it has some value this could be to
magpies

Please contact me direct in France, and not in Australia where I have
been framed and nearly murdered by a coalition of Murdering Mining &
Political Criminals, who not only did take it all from me, pushed me
to gutter to boost, but as well did their best to silence one of the
most gifted Geological mind to have ever trodden that Antipodean Hell
on Earth !

With best wishes

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer Mine ( Australia largest Copper & Gold MIne)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
+ re-discoverer of the Rooney show aka Lasseter's reef (IMO)
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant ( ph: 33 650171464)
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
True Geology Foundation document :
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
the man from havana
2009-03-06 00:27:20 UTC
----------SNIP----------------

Kill yourself FRAUD !!!
the man from havana
Kill yourself FRAUD !!!
the man from havana
Kill yourself FRAUD !!!
the man from havana
2009-03-06 00:58:27 UTC
Post by the man from havana
On Mar 6, 11:25 am, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
Post by Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
As an appropriate answer to the Mining Criminals of Newmont ,
Newcrest, Boral & BHP, as well as to thei
----------SNIP----------------
Kill yourself FRAUD !!!- Hide quoted text -
Sunny
2009-03-06 00:35:53 UTC
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Post by Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
I did not want to disclose such information before,
because of the immediate closure consequences it would imply on the
Huge Telfer Gold mine (2400 km²)

25 Feb 06 : (Turcaud speak)
"I look forward indeed to the closure of Telfer Mine, Kalgoorlie
and other Toadland Gold operations by May the 13th next !"

Turcaud
On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You
are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of
all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
You are a liar and a fraud. Rejoicing in the misery of others is a true
indication of your scumbag outlook on life.
Stick your enema nozzle into your asinine mouth and drown in
your stupid Turcaud Bath.
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
2009-03-07 02:56:02 UTC
On Mar 6, 10:44 am, ***@neuf.fr wrote:

HENCE CHINA BRAZIL ARGENTINA PAKISTAN BIRMANY ( aka Myanmar) have
immediate access to 1 000s of tons of Gold out of their Continental
Shelf projection & normal to flow of their main rivers .... 1 million
tons immediately available to Brazil by example.

FURTHER SUCH GOLD IS AVAILABLE WITHOUT THE POLLUTION ASSOCIATED WITH
PRESENT MINES OPERATIONS, since obtained by simple gravity process.

FURTHER STILL thanks to some research of mine to whom another friend
is associated, Aluminium material will have the same resilience than
Iron & Steel... hence going away with huge & ugly hence un- necessary
Iron Ore of the Whole Pilbara province, which will then return to
peace & botanic quietness. ALL iron ore mines of the WA North West
will be close in my book within the next 2 years

The whole result will be an immediate sinking of Australian Economy
to an ever low out of which I would in conscience never recommend at
the present time to invest in such criminals' led country & HELL ON
EARTH INDEED !

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

2009-03-09 20:20:50 UTC
On Mar 8, 11:17 pm, Uncle Al <***@hate.spam.net> wrote:

*> Any time a market is eager to sell you gold (and you'd damned well
*> better take physical possession of it) it is good time to sell.
There
*> will, however, be a mammoth bounce in gold value wthin a decade.
The
*> dollar is already dead. What will replace it?
*>

Dear Uncle Al,

The fact that you do not know what will replace gold, will not
prevent it to fall down to ground ZERO.
That ground zero is approx 37$ / an ounce, an estimate indeed on my
part but this some 25 times less than what it is paid now by fools &
other hoarding cretins in the world ! You are a most intelligent man
but you have no experience in Mining Discoveries nor in proper
Geology, so just take the word of someone who wants you good.
§ The reasons for the downfalls are many :
1) Discoveries of huge deposits off coast of some of the main rivers
of the world, with concentration exactly where the Continental shelf
breaks abruptly Estimates for the Amazon alone is 1 million tons
2) Discoveries of huge deposits in 4 main deposits in deeper water in
four main subsea concentrations in the world,, one being at the tip of
South America in the South Atlantic, right where the strong currents
come battering each others. Estimate there alone is 40 millions tons
In all 4 main deposits mass could be well over 100 millions tons.
3) The Core of the Earth is Gold and are so the core of every single
planet on that system, amounting to Zillions power n of tons of Gold.
The simple calculation of Earth mass vs all material found in the
Crust & in the Mantle allows one to make such intelligent calculation
Earth density 5.5, Average density of all material in Crust & Mantle
2.4§ If yo work it out in relation to the volume taken by the 3 parts
Crust, Mantle & Core, I am sure you will come exactly to the result I
have obtained THAT IS THAT ONLY A DENSITY OF THE CORE OF 20 ABOUT
( Gold) ALLOWS THE AVERAGE TO BE 5.5;
4) Availability soon of such Gold being available in Trillions of tons
as from the time, not so remote, where the Belt of Aerolites will be
reached and mines ! End there of the value of Gold except as a special
metal but then probably lower in price than Aluminium. Indeed
Trillions of tons will be available on the exploded remains of that
former Planet indeed ! ( and so will it be for diamonds available
then at the scale of coal of which it is a earlier marker : Zillions
of tons of diamonds available then, hence will interest only Magpies I
suppose.

§ Confirmations of what I say !
1) I am the discoverer of Australia's largest Gold mine and of 2 other
mines in exploitation there. I have put as well a town on the map of
Australia : Telfer Mine.
2) I am the discoverer of over 20 other mineral deposits in Australia
and elsewhere in the world of which 3 major others undisclosed in
Australia ( although one was found before me i.e. the famous Rooney
gold show aka Lasseter's reef) : 3 major undisclosed deposits
hence : one Gold and the 2 others Nickel. Also the discoverer of a
major undisclosed Copper deposit in some other part of the world
3) I am the founder of the True Geology which demonstrates that
between other things the value of minerals & metals is completely
relative to the level of ignorance of populations using it
4) Howard Hughes found indeed the huge Subsea deposits of Gold looking
for his metallic nodules, and this was the cause of his loss & indeed
murder! Hughes was passed on a mad man and finished as such but I am
certain that as well as for the Rooney Show, some great man found
before me what I stumbles upon following another typical True Geology
approach;
I SOLEMNLY CLAIM HERE THAT HOWARD HUGHES IS THE TRUE AND FIRST
DISCOVERER OF THE HUGE SUBSEA DEPOSITS OF GOLD IN THE OCEANS AND WAS
MURDERED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR HIS
DISCOVERIES ;;; SO AS TO SILENCED HIM DEFINITIVELY !
5) The comment as you will see below from one of the numerous the
Mining Criminals of Newmont / Newcrest & BHP 's stalking moles, will
edify you further on to what their really concern is : TO PREVENT THE
TRUTH COMING OUT OF HIS WELL !... and prevent indeed a most gallant
Mining Pioneer & inspired Geological Mind to express himself.

You are in a position then to make your own opinion.

With kind regards dear Uncle Al, and trusting indeed that you are
well !

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

shebaking