All capital headers
FMurtz
2018-06-05 08:28:02 UTC
I am still killing all posts with all capital letters, whether they look
interesting or not,I do not know if others do this.
Government Shill #2
2018-06-05 21:10:44 UTC
Post by FMurtz
I am still killing all posts with all capital letters, whether they look
interesting or not,I do not know if others do this.
Do you? Amazing. Tell me more.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman
Fran
2018-06-05 22:39:33 UTC
Post by FMurtz
I am still killing all posts with all capital letters, whether they look
interesting or not,I do not know if others do this.
Wise move. The names of the posters on such threads are unregnisable to
me and when I have looked at the posts from these unknows, they are all
replying to people who live in my killfile and the posts tend to have
few words one of which is 'flush'.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-06-06 01:06:53 UTC
Post by FMurtz
I am still killing all posts with all capital letters, whether they look
interesting or not,I do not know if others do this.
Wise move. The names of the posters on such threads are unregnisable to
me and when I have looked at the posts from these unknows, they are all
replying to people who live in my killfile and the posts tend to have
few words one of which is 'flush'.
So they are providing a valuable service.