Defamation action
2018-07-10 06:12:34 UTC
Hanson-Young is suing:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Petzl
2018-07-10 08:30:00 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:12:34 +1000, Fran
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Go on "Fran" give the frustrated anti-male commie money.
http://catallaxyfiles.com/2017/06/25/too-communist-even-for-the-greens/
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge
Ördög
2018-07-10 22:48:03 UTC
Petz
Hanson-Young is suing...
/snip/
Post by Petzl
Go on "Fran" give the frustrated anti-male commie money.
You are a complete retard and seem to be really intent on advertising it
based on your constant unashamedly idiotic posts to aus.politics:

Even though by now you should have learned to recognise a true commie!
(I've been posting to this newsgroup for well over a decade) you still
show utter ignorance of the world around you by making such ridiculous
assertions.
Post by Petzl
http://catallaxyfiles.com/-
Your link to alt-right sewage is hereby flushed down the toilet!
And I strongly recommend that you do the same with yourself as a service
to public sanity. Kindly grab on your way Leyonhjelm and take him with
you!
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with idiots like Petz.
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
news18
2018-07-11 02:33:26 UTC
Even though by now you should have learned to recognise a true commie!
(I've been posting to this newsgroup for well over a decade)
You are not a true commie, so Pretzel can be excused by not having ever
met one.
Petzl
2018-07-11 05:33:16 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Ördög
Even though by now you should have learned to recognise a true commie!
(I've been posting to this newsgroup for well over a decade)
You are not a true commie, so Pretzel can be excused by not having ever
met one.
Met Peking Commies and Moscow commies Ördög is nothing but a dribbling
idiot.
If voting made any difference,
they wouldn't let us do it- Mark Twain
Ördög
2018-07-11 22:18:56 UTC
Petz
Even though by now you should have learned to recognise a true commie!
(I've been posting to this newsgroup for well over a decade)
Met Peking Commies and Moscow commies ...
Sure you did!
So how are your tanks, flame throwers, machine guns, generators and your
secret bat-phone line to Asio going?
Fran
2018-07-12 06:18:29 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Ördög
Even though by now you should have learned to recognise a true commie!
(I've been posting to this newsgroup for well over a decade)
You are not a true commie, so Pretzel can be excused by not having ever
met one.
Met Peking Commies and Moscow commies
LOL. Yeah sure you did. Name them. Right after you post pics of your
tank, your grenades and your flame thrower. Oh and your coffee machine.

idiot.
Petzl
2018-07-13 00:34:33 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:18:29 +1000, Fran
Post by news18
Post by Ördög
Even though by now you should have learned to recognise a true commie!
(I've been posting to this newsgroup for well over a decade)
You are not a true commie, so Pretzel can be excused by not having ever
met one.
Met Peking Commies and Moscow commies
LOL. Yeah sure you did. Name them. Right after you post pics of your
tank, your grenades and your flame thrower. Oh and your coffee machine.
Not naming the ones I know.
Labor and Liberals are full of peking commines Bob Carr leader, Julie
Bishop leader
Greens are run by Moscow commies Lee Rhiannon leader
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law
"Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right
Fran
2018-07-13 03:25:21 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Ördög
Even though by now you should have learned to recognise a true commie!
(I've been posting to this newsgroup for well over a decade)
You are not a true commie, so Pretzel can be excused by not having ever
met one.
Met Peking Commies and Moscow commies
LOL. Yeah sure you did. Name them. Right after you post pics of your
tank, your grenades and your flame thrower. Oh and your coffee machine.
Not naming the ones I know.
Oh what a surprise (not).
Post by Petzl
Labor and Liberals are full of peking commines Bob Carr leader, Julie
Bishop leader
Greens are run by Moscow commies Lee Rhiannon leader
Yeah, we all knew you were full of shit so you didn't need to confirm it
with that comment.
Fran
2018-07-12 06:16:51 UTC
Petz
Hanson-Young is suing...
/snip/
Post by Petzl
http://catallaxyfiles.com/-
Your link to alt-right sewage is hereby flushed down the toilet!
And I strongly recommend that you do the same with yourself as a service
to public sanity. Kindly grab on your way Leyonhjelm and take him with
you!
He and Leyonhjelm are a good pair. Neither of them can comprehend and
they are both dinosaurs.
Petzl
2018-07-13 00:37:42 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:16:51 +1000, Fran
Petz
Hanson-Young is suing...
/snip/
Post by Petzl
http://catallaxyfiles.com/-
Your link to alt-right sewage is hereby flushed down the toilet!
And I strongly recommend that you do the same with yourself as a service
to public sanity. Kindly grab on your way Leyonhjelm and take him with
you!
He and Leyonhjelm are a good pair. Neither of them can comprehend and
they are both dinosaurs.
Sarah Hanson-Young has a history of saying very very provocative
statements and then when someone calls her on them she denies it or
she starts crying and goes for the sympathy card
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Or you are voting for China,Islam, Sharia.
Fran
2018-07-13 03:32:42 UTC
Post by Petzl
http://catallaxyfiles.com/-
Your link to alt-right sewage is hereby flushed down the toilet!
And I strongly recommend that you do the same with yourself as a service
to public sanity. Kindly grab on your way Leyonhjelm and take him with
you!
He and Leyonhjelm are a good pair. Neither of them can comprehend and
they are both dinosaurs.
Sarah Hanson-Young has a history of saying very very provocative
statements and then when someone calls her on them she denies it or
she starts crying and goes for the sympathy card
Do try to follow what is going on pretzel. This has nothing to do with
what Hanson-Young has said. Hanson-Young did not say what Leyonhjelm
says she did. Leyonhjelm is jsut a dinosaur who has issues.
Fran
2018-07-12 06:15:08 UTC
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Go on "Fran" give the frustrated anti-male commie money.
So you tried it on and when she rejected you, you comforted yourself
with the old loser justification of saying that she was anti-male.....

You're a dinosaur.
Petzl
Fran
2018-07-13 03:35:35 UTC
Post by Petzl
http://catallaxyfiles.com/2017/06/25/too-communist-even-for-the-greens/
Sarah Hanson-Young has a history of saying very very provocative
statements and then when someone calls her on them she denies it or
she starts crying and goes for the sympathy card
Leyjonhelm did not call her out for anything she said. He is just being
a bully and trying to control her because he's short of arguments and
coa't manage to come up with cogent comments. He's using the standard MO
for male slut shamers.
FMurtz
2018-07-10 08:37:42 UTC
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Regardless of the rights and wrongs I wont be too sad If she loses.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-07-10 18:07:50 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Regardless of the rights and wrongs I wont be too sad If she loses.
It never occurred to me that she had been "slut-shamed" until she made the connection herself.
It being the 21st Century, I'm not even sure what she's on about. Does this affect her reputation, thus reducing her marriage prospects?
SG1
Did she have any prospects????
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Well, she is 36, so they would be very limited, however there could some guys out there in their 50s looking around for a second marriage who would accept a woman who is well past her prime.
Petzl
2018-07-11 00:27:07 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Regardless of the rights and wrongs I wont be too sad If she loses.
It never occurred to me that she had been "slut-shamed" until she made the
connection herself.
It being the 21st Century, I'm not even sure what she's on about. Does
this affect her reputation, thus reducing her marriage prospects?
Did she have any prospects????
Well, she is 36, so they would be very limited, however there could some guys
out there in their 50s looking around for a second marriage
who would accept a woman who is well past her prime.
Isn't "she" a lesbian?
de chucka
2018-07-10 23:18:03 UTC
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Regardless of the rights and wrongs I wont be too sad If she loses.
It never occurred to me that she had been "slut-shamed" until she made
the connection herself.
It being the 21st Century, I'm not even sure what she's on about. Does
this affect her reputation, thus reducing her marriage prospects?
Did she have any prospects????
Did she actually say that she was being "slut shamed"? That implies that
she feels her healthy sex life with multiple partners makes her a slut,
poor person must be so internally conflicted.

I'm not sure where this battle between the political hard right and the
feminist hard right is going or if it really matters in the scheme of things
Fran
2018-07-12 06:23:08 UTC
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Regardless of the rights and wrongs I wont be too sad If she loses.
It never occurred to me that she had been "slut-shamed" until she
made the connection herself.
It being the 21st Century, I'm not even sure what she's on about.
Does this affect her reputation, thus reducing her marriage prospects?
Did she have any prospects????
Did she actually say that she was being "slut shamed"? That implies that
she feels her healthy sex life with multiple partners makes her a slut,
Do go and talk to the women in your family! Ask them to explain to you
what slut shaming means.
Post by de chucka
poor person must be so internally conflicted.
I'm not sure where this battle between the political hard right and the
feminist hard right
Sheesh, you show yourself to be more and more of a dinosaur with each
post on gender equity issues.

things
SG1
I for one will admit to not knowing what slut shaming is.
de chucka
Shaming a female because she has multiple partners
SG1
And the male version is???
Bruce S
2018-07-12 21:28:15 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by de chucka
Post by SG1
Post by de chucka
things
I for one will admit to not knowing what slut shaming is.
Shaming a female because she has multiple partners
And the male version is???
A high five?
From what I've seen and heard, "slut shaming" doesn't even require that
the female has multiple (or even one) sex partner. If she dresses in a
way someone else considers sexy, that's enough. The idea that a woman
is a "slut" for the way she dresses, or for having over some arbitrary
number of sex partners, is silly but common. The same people who use
that yardstick often treat males as if they're more heroic for having
more sex partners, as long as those partners are female.
Petzl
Fran
Fat shaming works with either gender.
de chucka
Praise?
SG1
Appears to be a double standard.
news18
2018-07-13 20:31:12 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by de chucka
Post by SG1
Post by de chucka
Post by SG1
I for one will admit to not knowing what slut shaming is.
Shaming a female because she has multiple partners
And the male version is???
Praise?
Appears to be a double standard.
It is, but HY appears to be neglgent about the Streisand affect (aka by
suing she publiscises the claim.
As has previously been said "what is the best thing about a blow job by
DLj?................. 5 minutes of silence".

Fran
Real or imagined.
Fran
2018-07-13 03:44:07 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by de chucka
things
I for one will admit to not knowing what slut shaming is.
Slut shaming is when someone refers to a woman's real or imagined sex
life in a derogatory way. Women use it to bully whereas men use it to
both bully and as an attempt to intimidate or control. It's one
technique often used in domestic situations before the DV starts. it's
common enough and at some stage most women will have it used on them
usually by dumb blokes who cna't score points in any other way. MattB's
calling me a skank is typical of the type of male who uses it and how
it's used.
de chucka
2018-07-12 20:23:55 UTC
Post by de chucka
poor person must be so internally conflicted.
I'm not sure where this battle between the political hard right and
the feminist hard right
Sheesh, you show yourself to be more and more of a dinosaur with each
post on gender equity issues.
No dinosaurs in the C18 where my view that people should be treated as
individuals not defined by their sex, sexuality, colour, religion etc
was put forward was discussed
de chucka
No comment Fran
Fran
2018-07-12 06:20:13 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Regardless of the rights and wrongs I wont be too sad If she loses.
She quite irritates me but I can't say that I blame her for suing the
dinosaur. He needs to be pissed on from a great height for his
stupidity for both saying what he did and for failing to apologise.
Petzl
2018-07-13 00:43:06 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:20:13 +1000, Fran
Post by Fran
Post by FMurtz
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Regardless of the rights and wrongs I wont be too sad If she loses.
She quite irritates me but I can't say that I blame her for suing the
dinosaur. He needs to be pissed on from a great height for his
stupidity for both saying what he did and for failing to apologise.
Actually watched the "clash" David Leyonhjelm did not "slut shame" the
slut Sarah Hanson-Young!

Fran
2018-07-13 03:49:34 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by FMurtz
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Regardless of the rights and wrongs I wont be too sad If she loses.
She quite irritates me but I can't say that I blame her for suing the
dinosaur. He needs to be pissed on from a great height for his
stupidity for both saying what he did and for failing to apologise.
Actually watched the "clash" David Leyonhjelm did not "slut shame" the
slut Sarah Hanson-Young!
Yes, Leyonhjelm did slut shame her.

But then given the contituency he's trying to play to in order to get
re-elected, it's no wonder he's stupidly saying the things he is. Look
up and read up on incels.
Petzl
2018-07-13 05:08:44 UTC
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:49:34 +1000, Fran
Post by Fran
Post by FMurtz
Post by Fran
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/hanson-young-crowdfunding-leyonhjelm-defamation-action/9960540
Regardless of the rights and wrongs I wont be too sad If she loses.
She quite irritates me but I can't say that I blame her for suing the
dinosaur. He needs to be pissed on from a great height for his
stupidity for both saying what he did and for failing to apologise.
Actually watched the "clash" David Leyonhjelm did not "slut shame" the
slut Sarah Hanson-Young!
Yes, Leyonhjelm did slut shame her.
But then given the contituency he's trying to play to in order to get
re-elected, it's no wonder he's stupidly saying the things he is. Look
up and read up on incels.
But then Fran is a liar!
Fran
2018-07-13 03:53:31 UTC
Actually watched the "clash" David Leyonhjelm did not "slut shame" the
slut Sarah Hanson-Young!
Knowing how difficult you find it to keep up to date on what is
happening, this article gives you a reasonable overview of what has
happened between Hanson-Young and Leyonhjelm:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/everything-you-need-to-know-about-leyonhjelm-vs-hansonyoung/news-story/64cbefc0efa26b95d8f0b1520f54c950
Petzl
2018-07-13 05:14:38 UTC
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:53:31 +1000, Fran
Actually watched the "clash" David Leyonhjelm did not "slut shame" the
slut Sarah Hanson-Young!
Knowing how difficult you find it to keep up to date on what is
happening, this article gives you a reasonable overview of what has
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/everything-you-need-to-know-about-leyonhjelm-vs-hansonyoung/news-story/64cbefc0efa26b95d8f0b1520f54c950
You a blatant liar would consider a " Sarah Hanson-Young" truthful,
but a out of context video grab trying to make David Leyonhjelm one!
Ask Barnaby if he is one who also fucked her