Breaking: Mueller proves Trump eats shit!
Add Reply
Street
2018-08-05 03:33:19 UTC
And WE WILL NOT HAVE A SHITEATER FOR PRESIDENT! Just look at what happened
to Australia after they started eating shit!

So We Must #Resist! If Trump has his way, all restaurants will legally be
required to serve shit! That may be okay for Duke and Klaus and ArtyJoe BUT
NOT FOR US REAL AMERICANS!

#NOSHIT4US
dolf
2018-08-05 03:53:24 UTC
I’m glad my forebears came from north of the Rhine so that even our water
by which we douche our arseholes before copulation is free of a self
infatuated neo-Nazi sentiments such a Street Scat expresses...
Post by Street
And WE WILL NOT HAVE A SHITEATER FOR PRESIDENT! Just look at what happened
to Australia after they started eating shit!
So We Must #Resist! If Trump has his way, all restaurants will legally be
required to serve shit! That may be okay for Duke and Klaus and ArtyJoe BUT
NOT FOR US REAL AMERICANS!
#NOSHIT4US
JAKE (WET NOODLE) KYLE: “Advertising for yourself and being unnecessarily
verbose.

How intellectual of you.

Compensating for anything in particular?

Btw - took a look at your first download. Seems you have little
information, and the rest is referencing YouTube videos, and talking about
things that you'll edit and elaborate on later.

Why exactly do you feel you're entitled to a response from anyone?”

DOLF: “YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND THE DOCUMENT LINKS AND
STATEMENTS SO I WILL JUST BLOCK YOU.

— *BLINKERED* DEVOTIONS —

“IF I KNOW GOOD.
AND I KNOW EVIL.
BE IT UNDERSTOOD.
I AIN’T NO DEVIL.

WELL KISS MY RING.
YOU ROTTEN SOD.
‘N MOUTH MY DING.
YOU AIN’T NO GOD.”

*BLINKERED* (adjective):
- Narrow-minded and subjective; unwilling to understand another viewpoint.
- Having blinkers on; fitted with blinkers.
- Word of the Day for 25 July 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

ORIGIN: The meanings of blinkered “(of a horse) fitted with blinkers to
restrict vision” and “(of a person) having a narrow, limited outlook” are
all but simultaneous, dating from the end of the 19th century.

QUOTES:
These anti-fans see, in new casts and storylines, the agendas of blinkered
Social Justice Warriors more interested in diversity quotas and Signaling
Virtue than making good movies. [Adam Rogers, “Star Wars and the Battle of
the Ever-More-Toxic Fan Culture,” Wired, June 6, 2018]

I felt my temperature rise at the thought of LaFramboise’s blinkered
arrogance. [R. J. Harlick, Death’s Golden Whisper, 2004]

BLINKEREDDEVOTIONS@{
@1: Sup: 11 (#11); Ego: 50 (#50),
@2: Sup: 4 (#15); Ego: 56 (#106),
@3: Sup: 47 (#62); Ego: 4 (#110),
@4: Sup: 64 (#126); Ego: 36 (#146),
@5: Sup: 64 (#190); Ego: 17 (#163),
@6: Sup: 76 (#266); Ego: 70 (#233),
@7: Sup: 17 (#283); Ego: 47 (#280),
@8: Sup: 8 (#291); Ego: 10 (#290),
@9: Sup: 21 (#312); Ego: 43 (#333),
Male: #312; Feme: #333
}

2 AUGUST 2018 LEGAL PROGRESS NOTE ON #312 - WITHERED DREAMS OVER BOER /
ANZAC WAR DEAD MEMORIAL AND CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS BY 8 NOVEMBER 2017
DIARY NOTE of such element to ATTORNEY GENERALS STATE / FEDERAL as
conveying DATA SET knowledge provided by the HEBREW / GREEK Biblical
lexicon being the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as coming into my possession
as expressed by a time stamped @ 2019 HOURS ON 28 JULY 2011, then had a
confirmation to its existence within my possession only upon 19 MAY 2016 in
having at such prior time been DATA MINED by my own undertaking and
ingenuity in being sourced from an AMERICAN *FOREIGN* *AGENT* Whom TAMPERED
WITH MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OF SEVEN RUSSIAN TWEETS ON 14 MARCH 2018
AS #312 - CONCERNS OVER THE INITIAL NOVICHOK POISONING EVENT AND 14 JULY
2018 DETERMINING AS TO THE NATURE OF ITS DUPLICITY / #158 - *I* *AM* *NOT*
*HOT* *OF* *SPEECH*

EXCERPT FROM EMAIL TO AMERICAN CONSULATE ON 16 JULY 2018: “Firstly I draw
your attention of having dutifully and prudently moderated the ROSETTA
STONE trust placed upon me (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR NOT) by the former
Secretary of State the Honourable John Kerry and in preparation for the
summit between United States of America President Donald Trump and Russian
Federation President Vladimir Putin, I have disseminated this preliminary
message to the newsgroups: soc.veterans, alt.war.vietnam,
soc.culture.russia, uk.legal, aus.legal so that some independent cause may
occur within [t]his historical opportunity for a peace between sovereign
nations.”

The court matter which is conveyed within that last message has [now] been
subject to an APPEAL as CASE NUMBERS: AP-18-0609 / AP-18-0775 [and have
been listed for a circuit hearing before the LA TROBE COUNTY COURT upon 21
January 2019] such that whatever espionage activity in which I am alleged
to have been engaged are matters of my own #391 - HOUSEHOLD management over
which I have taken liberty to [then] publicise publicly.

However as there is also a #390 - CROWN interest component within each of
my MATTERS that was obliquely referenced {

#312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy (H7147): {#9 as #310 % #41 = #23} 1)
opposition, contrariness, encounter, contrary or hostile encounter

} and accompanying the DIALECTIC of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
within my 8 November 2017 letter of DIARY ADVICE made to the STATE /
FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS immediately following a DIRECTIONS HEARING at the
SALE MAGISTRATES COURT:

"I had upon Saturday of 28 October 2017 immediately removed FOUR {3 Wreaths
and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements after th[is] Remembrance Service made
for the Beersheba Centenary and before the actual events occurring within
the State of Israel and doing so [entirely] without neither authority nor
notification given to [or by] another party.

I have thereafter maintained a photographic timeline of events and of
particular note is the regrettable circumstance, that although the THREE {2
Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements were removed from the main
Memorial Shrine, 82 Macalister Street, Sale upon the following Saturday 4
November 2017, they have remained in a dried {

#368 as [#6, #10, #2, #300, #10, #40] = yabesh (H3002): {#3 as #312 % #41 =
#25} 1) dry; 2) dried

} state at the Boer War Memorial situated on the corner of York Street /
Foster Street by the time the COURT ORDERS were made in the matter @ 1025
HOURS on 8 NOVEMBER 2017.

And of my #312 - PRUDENT CONSIDERATIONS by the exercise of #312 - VOLUNTARY
WILL as a comprehensive INTERNET response made @ 0558 HOURS ON 14 MARCH
2018 to the SEVEN RUSSIAN TWEETS AS CONCERNS OVER THE INITIAL NOVICHOK
POISONING EVENT AND DETERMINING AS TO THE NATURE OF ITS DUPLICITY / #158 -
*I* *AM* *NOT* *HOT* *OF* *SPEECH*

RUSSIAN STATE DIRECTIVE
v's
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE INSTITUTIONAL IMPERATIVE
(KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL)

#158 as [#6, #2, #5, #100, #5, #10, #30] = qahal (H6950): {#9 as #158 % #41
= #35} 1) to assemble, gather; 1a) (Niphal) to assemble; 1a1) for religious
reasons; 1a2) for *POLITICAL* *REASONS*; 1b) (Hiphil) to summon an
assembly; 1b1) *FOR* *WAR*, *JUDGMENT*; 1b2) for religious purposes

As occurring immediately prior to the CONTESTED HEARING within the
APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER occurring at the
SALE MAGISTRATES COURT upon 14 March 2018 and which has subsequently be[en]
subject thereafter to a COUNTY COURT APPEAL as CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609.

I think it prudent therefore, to await the outcome of the requirement for
the FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION to submit an INTERIM REPORT by 30
September 2018 to the *GOVERNOR* *GENERAL* before providing you by 15
October 2018 with the relevant INSTRUCTIONS concerning the COUNTY COURT
APPEAL CASE NUMBERS: AP-18-0609 / AP-18-0775 with the view of LEGAL COUNSEL
then making a submission in accordance with any legislative provisions to
the relevant ATTORNEY GENERAL as an application for the #390 - CROWN to
meet my legal costs.

And secondly in providing my completed briefing instructions relating to
the compliance of any legal rules over gaining access to a barrister so as
to obtain a prerequisite opinion on principles and points of proof relating
to claims of perjury so that the matters may be appropriately formulated
for consideration of legal counsel.

[self censorship]

- dolf
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-08-06 00:42:38 UTC
Post by dolf
I’m glad my forebears came from north of the Rhine
The rest of us would have preferred they had stayed there.