Ping Fran
SG1
2018-05-12 03:35:22 UTC
The UN mob I was referring to a cupla weeks ago is UNHCR.
If the UN wants to run these things, they should budget for them,
not try sobbing ads. If they don't have the money exit the field.
Harse but true.
Fran
2018-05-12 07:16:05 UTC
Post by SG1
The UN mob I was referring to a cupla weeks ago is UNHCR.
Yep. I was watching the boob tube sometime after the discussion here
and saw one of the ads and figured out that you were right about them
having ads on and that I had seen the ads heaps of times.
Post by SG1
If the UN wants to run these things, they should budget for them,
not try sobbing ads. If they don't have the money exit the field.
Harse but true.
I think that is rather harsh given the world situation with refugees.
The numbers are climbing all the time as a result of each additional
conflict. I do think birth control and education of women and girls
would help though. Once women are educated, they have less children but
there are too many patriachies where the blokes in charge won't let
women get an education. Silly IMO.
Petzl
2018-05-12 07:42:28 UTC
Post by SG1
If the UN wants to run these things, they should budget for them,
not try sobbing ads. If they don't have the money exit the field.
Harse but true.
I think that is rather harsh given the world situation with refugees.
The numbers are climbing all the time as a result of each additional
conflict. I do think birth control and education of women and girls
would help though. Once women are educated, they have less children but
there are too many patriachies where the blokes in charge won't let
women get an education. Silly IMO.
Moslem "refugees" (are invaders) 1st Moslem "Refugee" was Mohammad who
was found by Mecca to be the ring leader of killers/looters/rapists
attacking desert caravans that wen to and from Mecca!
He hen fled Mecca as a refugee to Jewish run city of Yathrib (Medina)
in AD622 (now Moslems year 1) to join his fellow "refuges" who fled
there earlier also fleeing Mecca from same crimes. Within 5 year
murdered/enslaved every Jew there. Then successfully invaded the Arab
peninsula with his invasion continuing by same method ever since!

For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the
worlds “refugees”! Always fleeing from what they created!

Still the same today! The invasion continues!
http://1389blog.com/2013/06/23/four-arabic-words-every-infidel-must-know/

You're not being tolerant. You're not being inclusive. You're not being open-minded... You're being conquered."

Italian immigration was an advance point for Australia, followed by Greek immigration, then Asian all provided positive growth, benefits.

The failure has and is Moslem immigration where over 30 years they are planted in West Sydney it is a proven disaster which is forbidden to be spoken about.

Reality is
This is a Islamic invasion/war by Stealth!

Moslems are also history killers and twist historical facts and truth they call taqiyya kitman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
Facts are:-
This Trojan horse invasion by Moslems was invented by Mohammed when he and his marauding followers fled Mecca in AD 622 to Yathrib now called Medina. Claiming “refugee status”
Medina welcomed them as “our” government does today!

ISIS is doing nothing that the Moslem’s “Prophet” Mohammed wouldn’t do!
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

Mohammad himself was once a (claimed) refugee taken in by the Jewish run city of Medina, then called Yathrib (fleeing Mecca AD 622).
https://www.britannica.com/event/Hijrah-Islam
Within five years, Mohammed (joining with other invading “marauding refugees”) had driven out, executed, or enslaved every Jew living in Medina
https://www.britannica.com/place/Medina-Saudi-Arabia

For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the worlds “refugees”! Always fleeing from what they created!

Still the same today!

This Trojan horse invasion continues WHY?
Moslems and Islam are of course synonymous with terror!
It was and is a CRIME to allow Moslems in. Every politician is obligated to know the history of foreign people they bring in. If they had done even a little bit of study they would have found a bloodthirsty people, full of hate and terrorism.?

Mohammad invented this sort of invasion by stealth, Centuries old still used today.
The success of thier blood lust carnage is that Moslem have made their Calender year begining AD 622

"Our" repomse is to declare a war on the Islamic TACTIC of "terror"?
1: You can’t declare war on a tactic – TERROR.
2: You can’t win if the “Good Guys” your soldiers are dying for are just a different type of bad guy.
3: You can’t win if you promote the problem – ISLAM.
4: And you can’t win overseas if you are losing at home