"When we talk about peaceful resistance, we are deceiving the public"
Byker
2018-05-15 19:59:01 UTC
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/hamas-top-dog-this-is-not-peaceful-resistance-when-we-talk-about-peaceful-resistance-we-are-deceiving-the-public

What we need is another 9/11 to remind the world how "peaceful" Islam is...
MattB
2018-05-15 21:56:50 UTC
Post by Byker
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/hamas-top-dog-this-is-not-peaceful-resistance-when-we-talk-about-peaceful-resistance-we-are-deceiving-the-public
What we need is another 9/11 to remind the world how "peaceful" Islam is...
Liberals think that is peaceful. Think what they would say if say
some Tea Party types did that at there national convention.

We've already seen liberals act like that at Berkeley.
Mr Ying-Yang White
2018-05-15 23:31:22 UTC
MattB
Post by MattB
Liberals think that is peaceful.
Have no idea what 'Liberals' think.

But I know what crazy Yanks, for instance Republicans consider to be as a
peaceful and very benevolent regime they so love:

http://tinyurl.com/ybtp335n
"Palestinian officials say at least 58 people have been killed in the
latest round of protests.

• More than 2,700 Palestinian demonstrators were injured on Monday — at
least 1,350 by gunfire — along the border fence with Gaza, the Health
Ministry reported. The mass protests began on March 30 and had already
left dozens dead"
Post by MattB
We've already seen liberals act ...
Have no idea what you have seen or not nor do I care.

But the outside World has seen that and made up its mind:

http://tinyurl.com/yb5q2kfo
http://tinyurl.com/yaaepdxr
--
:p as always
<freetheresistance.org>
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-16 01:56:34 UTC
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
Liberals think that is peaceful.
Have no idea what 'Liberals' think.
But I know what crazy Yanks, for instance Republicans consider to be as a
http://tinyurl.com/ybtp335n
"Palestinian officials say at least 58 people have been killed in the
latest round of protests.
• More than 2,700 Palestinian demonstrators were injured on Monday — at
least 1,350 by gunfire — along the border fence with Gaza, the Health
Ministry reported. The mass protests began on March 30 and had already
left dozens dead"
Did you realise that a huge proportion of those injuries consisted of gunshot wounds to the lower limbs?

What do the lefties always say after somebody gets shot by police?
"Why didn't they just shoot him in the leg?"

The Israelis have done just that. Hundreds of people shot in the leg. The lefties should be congratulating them.
MattB
2018-05-16 04:26:30 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
Liberals think that is peaceful.
Have no idea what 'Liberals' think.
But I know what crazy Yanks, for instance Republicans consider to be as a
http://tinyurl.com/ybtp335n
"Palestinian officials say at least 58 people have been killed in the
latest round of protests.
• More than 2,700 Palestinian demonstrators were injured on Monday — at
least 1,350 by gunfire — along the border fence with Gaza, the Health
Ministry reported. The mass protests began on March 30 and had already
left dozens dead"
Did you realise that a huge proportion of those injuries consisted of gunshot wounds to the lower limbs?
What do the lefties always say after somebody gets shot by police?
"Why didn't they just shoot him in the leg?"
The Israelis have done just that. Hundreds of people shot in the leg. The lefties should be congratulating them.
I am thinking some of those that die are allowed to die by Hamas for
the PR factor.

Saw some news Hamas was telling people to rush the fence. That is
stupid.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-16 05:36:10 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Apparently we are supposed to be outraged that an 8-month old child was killed in the violence.

The media aren't so quick to question why an 8-month old is being taken to a place where rocks, molotov cocktails, tear gas, and bullets are flying.
Pelican
2018-05-16 06:20:03 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
The baby wasn't killed by rocks or molotov cocktails. They were what
the Palestinian protesters were throwing at the Israeli military. The
Israeli military responded with bullets and tear gas, and the baby died
from the tear gas.

There was little doubt what was going to happen when the fuckwit Trump
decided to shift the US embassy to Jerusalem, and what occurred
demonstrates that.

The Israeli military was cleared to shoot to kill by its government. In
the circumstances, it was the deliberate killing of Palestinians by the
agents of the Israeli government. The spin put on it, protecting
Israeli citizens, is utter bullshit.

It's a deliberate and premeditated crime against humanity, committed by
the Israeli government and its military, where the military does not
have the excuse of following orders.

The Israelis will respond by the usual lies, that anyone challenging bad
Israeli behaviour is a Nazi, is anti-semitic, or is anti-Jewish, or is
anti-Israeli, or all of the above. The truth is that Israel regards
Palestinians with contempt, and they know that they can treat them as
they like with impunity.
MattB.
2018-05-16 06:42:13 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Do you believe Israel should just allow the Palestinians to go over
the fence into Israel and so what they like?
Pelican
2018-05-16 07:01:51 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
No. Just as the US doesn't want hispanics to enter the US at will. As
is the same in many other countries. But, there are not many countries
that use their military to shoot to kill people at the border as in
Israel.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-16 07:17:21 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Yes, but Mexicans don't line up armed fanatics equipped with maps pointing them to the nearest jewish settlements in a second line right behind the unarmed "protesters" whose job it is to breach the border fence to let the psychopaths follow them through.

There is no war crime. Israel was attacked at its border. Nobody was shot who had not made the deliberate decision to join a Hamas operation whose aim was to breach the border in order to murder jewish civilians.
Pelican
2018-05-16 09:37:36 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
So, you defend Israel whatever it does, are a blatant liar, and are a
deeply committed fuckwit.

Everyone knew what was going to happen when the fuckwit Trump made his
decision, and it did happen. Israel had made the deliberate and
premeditated decision to shoot to kill any Palestinians near the border,
and it did so. I can't think of any other country that so cheerfully
shoots people it holds in such contempt and expects to get away with it.
Not even Syria.
MattB
2018-05-16 09:57:07 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Not the same at all.

Petzl
2018-05-16 07:44:33 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Israel if anything are too forgiving!
Australia needs to deter those invaders trying to set foot in
Australia by setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn
or drown!
The alternative to Manus is many hundreds of children drowning.
Stupid sick Greens want a drownings policy.
Ördög
2018-05-16 09:19:28 UTC
setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn or drown!
How very Xtian of you!
Ördög ---- Your newsgroup Devil
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-16 09:27:07 UTC
To be fair, they are heathens, and they would do far worse to him.
Petzl
2018-05-16 09:33:55 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 02:27:07 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Ördög
setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn or drown!
How very Xtian of you!
To be fair, they are heathens, and they would do far worse to him.
Indonesia uses that method for invaders only after boarding and taking
everything worth something.
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.
Ördög
2018-05-16 09:44:26 UTC
Petz
A screaming low life scumbag posting as Lion's farts stench
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Petz
setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn or drown!
How very Xtian of you!
To be fair, they are heathens, and they would do far worse to him.
Indonesia uses that method for invaders only after boarding and taking
everything worth something.
Some supporting facts to this assertion about invaders and Indonesia
would be good but I won't hold my breath waiting. All that comes from
your direction is disgusting rabid hate and lies....
Ördög ---- Your newsgroup Devil
Pelican
2018-05-16 09:40:23 UTC
Post by Ördög
setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn or drown!
How very Xtian of you!
To be fair, they are heathens, and they would do far worse to him.
Few, if any, are heathens. But, if they all were, that doesn't justify
what Petzl suggests.
Petzl
2018-05-16 07:47:32 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 22:36:10 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Called a Moslem shield which should be a first target. then the legs
of the "mother"

You're not being tolerant. You're not being inclusive. You're not being open-minded... You're being conquered."

Italian immigration was an advance point for Australia, followed by Greek immigration, then Asian all provided positive growth, benefits.

The failure has and is Moslem immigration where over 30 years they are planted in West Sydney it is a proven disaster which is forbidden to be spoken about.

Reality is
This is a Islamic invasion/war by Stealth!

Moslems are also history killers and twist historical facts and truth they call taqiyya kitman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
Facts are:-
This Trojan horse invasion by Moslems was invented by Mohammed when he and his marauding followers fled Mecca in AD 622 to Yathrib now called Medina. Claiming “refugee status”
Medina welcomed them as “our” government does today!

ISIS is doing nothing that the Moslem’s “Prophet” Mohammed wouldn’t do!
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

Mohammad himself was once a (claimed) refugee taken in by the Jewish run city of Medina, then called Yathrib (fleeing Mecca AD 622).
https://www.britannica.com/event/Hijrah-Islam
Within five years, Mohammed (joining with other invading “marauding refugees”) had driven out, executed, or enslaved every Jew living in Medina
https://www.britannica.com/place/Medina-Saudi-Arabia

For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the worlds “refugees”! Always fleeing from what they created!

Still the same today!

This Trojan horse invasion continues WHY?
Moslems and Islam are of course synonymous with terror!
It was and is a CRIME to allow Moslems in. Every politician is obligated to know the history of foreign people they bring in. If they had done even a little bit of study they would have found a bloodthirsty people, full of hate and terrorism.?

Mohammad invented this sort of invasion by stealth, Centuries old still used today.
The success of thier blood lust carnage is that Moslem have made their Calender year begining AD 622

"Our" repomse is to declare a war on the Islamic TACTIC of "terror"?
1: You can’t declare war on a tactic – TERROR.
2: You can’t win if the “Good Guys” your soldiers are dying for are just a different type of bad guy.
3: You can’t win if you promote the problem – ISLAM.
4: And you can’t win overseas if you are losing at home

Ördög
2018-05-16 09:38:55 UTC
Petz
Screaming low life scumbag posting as Lion's stench
snip hate filled retarded wankers' puke!
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Apparently we are supposed to be outraged that an 8-month old child was
killed in the violence.
So according to this despicable creep we are supposed to be happy that
the 8-month old child became a victim of Zionist extremism.

Talking of supporting state sponsored terror!
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
The media aren't so quick to question why an 8-month old is being taken
to a place where rocks, molotov cocktails, tear gas, and bullets are
flying.
Yeah...mostly bullets fired against unarmed people from assault weaponry
with the desire to massacre as many as possible to break the will of your
opponents. Hitler would have been proud of these heroic troops.

So bullets are flying....
Precisely...that how innocent bystanders becoming collateral damage.

How nice of Israel sending high powered military extermination squads to
deal with unarmed people (as unruly as they might have been, but
essentially unarmed).
Called a Moslem shield which should be a first target. then the legs of
the "mother"
Petz dear are you having multiple orgasms and rapture by the pure thought
of exterminating Muslim women and children. Oh how typical Xtian of you,
you blood lusting bastard!
--
Ördög ---- Your newsgroup Devil