"When we talk about peaceful resistance, we are deceiving the public"
Add Reply
Byker
2018-05-15 19:59:01 UTC
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/hamas-top-dog-this-is-not-peaceful-resistance-when-we-talk-about-peaceful-resistance-we-are-deceiving-the-public

What we need is another 9/11 to remind the world how "peaceful" Islam is...
MattB
2018-05-15 21:56:50 UTC
Post by Byker
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/hamas-top-dog-this-is-not-peaceful-resistance-when-we-talk-about-peaceful-resistance-we-are-deceiving-the-public
What we need is another 9/11 to remind the world how "peaceful" Islam is...
Liberals think that is peaceful. Think what they would say if say
some Tea Party types did that at there national convention.

We've already seen liberals act like that at Berkeley.
Mr Ying-Yang White
2018-05-15 23:31:22 UTC
MattB
Post by MattB
Liberals think that is peaceful.
Have no idea what 'Liberals' think.

But I know what crazy Yanks, for instance Republicans consider to be as a
peaceful and very benevolent regime they so love:

http://tinyurl.com/ybtp335n
"Palestinian officials say at least 58 people have been killed in the
latest round of protests.

• More than 2,700 Palestinian demonstrators were injured on Monday — at
least 1,350 by gunfire — along the border fence with Gaza, the Health
Ministry reported. The mass protests began on March 30 and had already
left dozens dead"
Post by MattB
We've already seen liberals act ...
Have no idea what you have seen or not nor do I care.

But the outside World has seen that and made up its mind:

http://tinyurl.com/yb5q2kfo
http://tinyurl.com/yaaepdxr
--
:p as always
<freetheresistance.org>
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-16 01:56:34 UTC
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
Liberals think that is peaceful.
Have no idea what 'Liberals' think.
But I know what crazy Yanks, for instance Republicans consider to be as a
http://tinyurl.com/ybtp335n
"Palestinian officials say at least 58 people have been killed in the
latest round of protests.
• More than 2,700 Palestinian demonstrators were injured on Monday — at
least 1,350 by gunfire — along the border fence with Gaza, the Health
Ministry reported. The mass protests began on March 30 and had already
left dozens dead"
Did you realise that a huge proportion of those injuries consisted of gunshot wounds to the lower limbs?

What do the lefties always say after somebody gets shot by police?
"Why didn't they just shoot him in the leg?"

The Israelis have done just that. Hundreds of people shot in the leg. The lefties should be congratulating them.
MattB
2018-05-16 04:26:30 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
Liberals think that is peaceful.
Have no idea what 'Liberals' think.
But I know what crazy Yanks, for instance Republicans consider to be as a
http://tinyurl.com/ybtp335n
"Palestinian officials say at least 58 people have been killed in the
latest round of protests.
• More than 2,700 Palestinian demonstrators were injured on Monday — at
least 1,350 by gunfire — along the border fence with Gaza, the Health
Ministry reported. The mass protests began on March 30 and had already
left dozens dead"
Did you realise that a huge proportion of those injuries consisted of gunshot wounds to the lower limbs?
What do the lefties always say after somebody gets shot by police?
"Why didn't they just shoot him in the leg?"
The Israelis have done just that. Hundreds of people shot in the leg. The lefties should be congratulating them.
I am thinking some of those that die are allowed to die by Hamas for
the PR factor.

Saw some news Hamas was telling people to rush the fence. That is
stupid.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-16 05:36:10 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Apparently we are supposed to be outraged that an 8-month old child was killed in the violence.

The media aren't so quick to question why an 8-month old is being taken to a place where rocks, molotov cocktails, tear gas, and bullets are flying.
Pelican
2018-05-16 06:20:03 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
The baby wasn't killed by rocks or molotov cocktails. They were what
the Palestinian protesters were throwing at the Israeli military. The
Israeli military responded with bullets and tear gas, and the baby died
from the tear gas.

There was little doubt what was going to happen when the fuckwit Trump
decided to shift the US embassy to Jerusalem, and what occurred
demonstrates that.

The Israeli military was cleared to shoot to kill by its government. In
the circumstances, it was the deliberate killing of Palestinians by the
agents of the Israeli government. The spin put on it, protecting
Israeli citizens, is utter bullshit.

It's a deliberate and premeditated crime against humanity, committed by
the Israeli government and its military, where the military does not
have the excuse of following orders.

The Israelis will respond by the usual lies, that anyone challenging bad
Israeli behaviour is a Nazi, is anti-semitic, or is anti-Jewish, or is
anti-Israeli, or all of the above. The truth is that Israel regards
Palestinians with contempt, and they know that they can treat them as
they like with impunity.
MattB.
2018-05-16 06:42:13 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Do you believe Israel should just allow the Palestinians to go over
the fence into Israel and so what they like?
Pelican
2018-05-16 07:01:51 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
No. Just as the US doesn't want hispanics to enter the US at will. As
is the same in many other countries. But, there are not many countries
that use their military to shoot to kill people at the border as in
Israel.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-16 07:17:21 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Yes, but Mexicans don't line up armed fanatics equipped with maps pointing them to the nearest jewish settlements in a second line right behind the unarmed "protesters" whose job it is to breach the border fence to let the psychopaths follow them through.

There is no war crime. Israel was attacked at its border. Nobody was shot who had not made the deliberate decision to join a Hamas operation whose aim was to breach the border in order to murder jewish civilians.
Pelican
2018-05-16 09:37:36 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
So, you defend Israel whatever it does, are a blatant liar, and are a
deeply committed fuckwit.

Everyone knew what was going to happen when the fuckwit Trump made his
decision, and it did happen. Israel had made the deliberate and
premeditated decision to shoot to kill any Palestinians near the border,
and it did so. I can't think of any other country that so cheerfully
shoots people it holds in such contempt and expects to get away with it.
Not even Syria.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-17 00:38:18 UTC
Post by Pelican
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
There is no war crime. Israel was attacked at its border. Nobody was shot who had not made the deliberate decision to join a Hamas operation whose aim was to breach the border in order to murder jewish civilians.
So, you defend Israel whatever it does, are a blatant liar, and are a
deeply committed fuckwit.
There are 50-odd islamic states around the world. Why can't the jews have just the one?

Would you be happy had the IDF not done its job, allowed the border to be breached, and tens of thousands of palestinians had followed the instructions on the maps handed out to them by Hamas to make their way to the nearest jewish communities to murder their inhabitants?
If you think getting yourself killed over the USA's siting choice for a diplomatic mission is a good choice, you're as dumb as a Gazan.
Pelican
2018-05-17 01:10:12 UTC
Post by Pelican
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
There is no war crime. Israel was attacked at its border. Nobody was shot who had not made the deliberate decision to join a Hamas operation whose aim was to breach the border in order to murder jewish civilians.
So, you defend Israel whatever it does, are a blatant liar, and are a
deeply committed fuckwit.
There are 50-odd islamic states around the world. Why can't the jews have just the one?
Would you be happy had the IDF not done its job, allowed the border to be breached, and tens of thousands of palestinians had followed the instructions on the maps handed out to them by Hamas to make their way to the nearest jewish communities to murder their inhabitants?
Israeli is free to defend itself, but Israel has made it clear that it
will do as it pleases with no regards for international norms, whether
regarding the bombing and shooting of civilians, to make a point.

Then of thousands of Palestinians out on a day trip to kill Israeli
civilians, eh? What bullshit. The Israelis knew what was going to
happen, and they delivered as expected. Much as they did when the Brits
ran away after WW2. The Israelis will kill anyone who gets in thir way.
Post by Pelican
Everyone knew what was going to happen when the fuckwit Trump made his
decision, and it did happen.
If you think getting yourself killed over the USA's siting choice for a diplomatic mission is a good choice, you're as dumb as a Gazan.
It's known as lighting a fuse to the barrel of gunpowder. Only a
fuckwit does that. That's Trump. Only a fuckwit pretends that it had
any merit. That's you.
MattB
Not the same at all.
Petzl
2018-05-16 23:50:09 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
"Pelican" is part of the Trump offenderati going berserk.

Needs to start reading REAL news like
http://www.foxnews.com
Australia only has one free newspaper Fairfax which is anti-Trump

"Pelican" is to stupid to know "when something's free you are the
product"!

Reads only FakeNews and is hypnotized by it.
The Donald succeeding as president in face of Left media Trump Derangement Syndrome.
These people need help!
The lefties are all there trying to pile their crap on Trump saying he's no good.
Here's a bloke who has made a fortune in the toughest property market in the world, Manhattan.
He was top rating with his apprentice show, in the toughest TV market in the world the United States.
He beat all those Governors, Senators and sons of Presidents in the presidents primaries
for the Republican party, then he beat the revered Clinton machine.
He has raised a beautiful family, his children are a wonderful tribute to him,
"they all" say he is a hopeless failure?
On top of that he's married to Miss World.
So what have you got to do in life,
what have you got to do by these rotten miserable mongrels
in "our" media on the left, what have you got to do?

The Clinton and Bush era of the last 30 years is about to come
to an end in light of the sudden Saudi Arabian purge of Clinton
and Bush allies.
Ördög
2018-05-17 03:34:06 UTC
Petz
Needs to start reading REAL news like http://www.foxnews.com
No sane mind should suffer such a horrible torture in a civilised
society.
Reads only FakeNews and is hypnotized by it.
You are projecting, of course. Namely that is exactly what Fauxnews did
to you! It had made you more demented that your age and misfiring brain
biology would otherwise account for.
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with idiots like Petz.
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Petzl
2018-05-16 07:44:33 UTC
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Israel if anything are too forgiving!
Australia needs to deter those invaders trying to set foot in
Australia by setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn
or drown!
The alternative to Manus is many hundreds of children drowning.
Stupid sick Greens want a drownings policy.
Ördög
2018-05-16 09:19:28 UTC
setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn or drown!
How very Xtian of you!
Ördög ---- Your newsgroup Devil
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-16 09:27:07 UTC
To be fair, they are heathens, and they would do far worse to him.
Petzl
2018-05-16 09:33:55 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 02:27:07 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Ördög
setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn or drown!
How very Xtian of you!
To be fair, they are heathens, and they would do far worse to him.
Indonesia uses that method for invaders only after boarding and taking
everything worth something.
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.
Ördög
2018-05-16 09:44:26 UTC
Petz
A screaming low life scumbag posting as Lion's farts stench
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Petz
setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn or drown!
How very Xtian of you!
To be fair, they are heathens, and they would do far worse to him.
Indonesia uses that method for invaders only after boarding and taking
everything worth something.
Some supporting facts to this assertion about invaders and Indonesia
would be good but I won't hold my breath waiting. All that comes from
your direction is disgusting rabid hate and lies....
Ördög ---- Your newsgroup Devil
Fran
2018-05-17 00:02:58 UTC
Indonesia uses that method for invaders only after boarding and taking
everything worth something.
What Indonesai does is irrelevant. You're the one claiming to be a
Christian. You aren't.
Ördög
2018-05-17 03:27:49 UTC
Indonesia uses that method for invaders only after boarding and taking
everything worth something.
What Indonesia does is irrelevant. You're the one claiming to be a
Christian. You aren't.
And by posting all this violence inciting hate he is breaking existing
secular OZ law not just Christian teaching.
I really wish there would be some serious consequences for him because of
this unacceptable behaviour.
Ördög, without any apologies
Pelican
2018-05-16 09:40:23 UTC
Post by Ördög
setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn or drown!
How very Xtian of you!
To be fair, they are heathens, and they would do far worse to him.
Few, if any, are heathens. But, if they all were, that doesn't justify
what Petzl suggests.
Petzl
2018-05-16 23:58:17 UTC
Post by Ördög
setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn or drown!
How very Xtian of you!
To be fair, they are heathens, and they would do far worse to him.
Few, if any, are heathens. But, if they all were, that doesn't justify
what Petzl suggests.
We are at war with Moslems (terror is a tactic used by Moslems, you
cannot declare a war on a tactic) so why not particularly when they
are invaders invading. Kill the enemy before they kill you
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jan/03/is-melbourne-in-the-grip-of-african-gangs-the-facts-behind-the-lurid-headlines
http://tinyurl.com/y958nnwv

From Kansas USA

Get with the program, miss. We are here to stay. We never left our
Somali heritage or culture. That's what America is missing. Please
stop forcing us to your ways. You’re old and have very old ideas. Get
with the program. I’m trying to have my son to be the first Muslim
black governor of the state of Minnesota in next 20 years. He’s gonna
run as a Democrat. Oh, and on those upgrades at Cedar Riverside. They
better give us those upgrades and changes if the Mayor wants to earn
our votes. Or else we can always get another Mayor next time around.
You see how being an American works? I told you lady please get with
the program because Somalis are the latest addition to black folks.

Why should we assimilate? Do you know how stupid you sound? Guess
what? We're here to stay and will transform America for the better.
Get that through your thick, ignorant skull. You need to see a doctor.
It's inevitable that Somalis will be taking over and there isn't
anything you can do about it. Again, what's wrong with Somalis taking
over? It is inevitable! This land doesn't belong to either of us. It
is our time to populate it and rule it. Go back to Europe or wherever
you're from if you don't like it."

You're not being tolerant. You're not being inclusive. You're not being open-minded... You're being conquered."
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ-4y-3UMAAVWQD.jpg

Italian immigration was an advance point for Australia, followed by Greek immigration, then Asian all provided positive growth, benefits.
https://youtu.be/82XmUc2dwUU

The failure has and is Moslem immigration where over 30 years they are planted in West Sydney it is a proven disaster which is forbidden to be spoken about.

Reality is
This is a Islamic invasion/war by Stealth!

Moslems are also history killers and twist historical facts and truth they call taqiyya kitman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
Facts are:-
This Trojan horse invasion by Moslems was invented by Mohammed when he and his marauding followers fled Mecca in AD 622 to Yathrib now called Medina. Claiming “refugee status”
Medina welcomed them as “our” government does today!

ISIS is doing nothing that the Moslem’s “Prophet” Mohammed wouldn’t do!
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

Mohammad himself was once a (claimed) refugee taken in by the Jewish run city of Medina, then called Yathrib (fleeing Mecca AD 622).
https://www.britannica.com/event/Hijrah-Islam
Within five years, Mohammed (joining with other invading “marauding refugees”) had driven out, executed, or enslaved every Jew living in Medina
https://www.britannica.com/place/Medina-Saudi-Arabia

For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the worlds “refugees”! Always fleeing from what they created!

Still the same today!

This Trojan horse invasion continues WHY?
Moslems and Islam are of course synonymous with terror!
It was and is a CRIME to allow Moslems in. Every politician is obligated to know the history of foreign people they bring in. If they had done even a little bit of study they would have found a bloodthirsty people, full of hate and terrorism.?

Mohammad invented this sort of invasion by stealth, Centuries old still used today.
The success of thier blood lust carnage is that Moslem have made their Calender year begining AD 622

"Our" repomse is to declare a war on the Islamic TACTIC of "terror"?
1: You can’t declare war on a tactic – TERROR.
2: You can’t win if the “Good Guys” your soldiers are dying for are just a different type of bad guy.
3: You can’t win if you promote the problem – ISLAM.
4: And you can’t win overseas if you are losing at home
https://youtu.be/6CS1R1SAjBE
Ördög
2018-05-17 03:55:48 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
We are at war with Moslems
NOT 'we'... only you and your hate filled alt right terrorist ilk are.
Post by Petzl
From Kansas USA
Just fuck off to septic Yankland, Petz! Go! You won't be missed.

Whatever racist shite and reactions to it are happening in septic
Yankland, in Kansas it is completely ignorable in OZ!

Try to be relevant to this newsgroup...or get lost.
2018-05-17 06:20:19 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
We are at war with Moslems
NOT 'we'... only you and your hate filled alt right terrorist ilk are.
Peace in our time!

After all, it worked out pretty well last time...
Pelican
2018-05-17 07:55:31 UTC
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Ördög
Petz
Post by Petzl
We are at war with Moslems
NOT 'we'... only you and your hate filled alt right terrorist ilk are.
Peace in our time!
After all, it worked out pretty well last time...
Only for the Poms. And not for long.

Although it was the Poms who declared war on Germany, for reasons that
had nothing to do with Pomland. And when the Soviets took their share
of Poland under the secret agreement, the Poms were strangely quiet.

Much the same as WW1, when the Poms declared war on Germany, for reasons
that had nothing to do with Pomland. Leading to terrible death and
destruction in Europe, and the advent of communist Russia. Catastrophic.

Them Poms are know-nothing fools. And now they want Brexit - a country
with a death-wish.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-17 12:49:15 UTC
Post by Pelican
Although it was the Poms who declared war on Germany, for reasons that
had nothing to do with Pomland. And when the Soviets took their share
The reasons had everything to do with an altruistic motive to stop the rise of a totalitarian regime.
Chamberlain managed to prevent any measures being taken during the Anschluss or the invasion of Czechoslovakia, but for Poland, the Allies had to finally do something, and it wasn't in their interest or for their benefit.
Post by Pelican
of Poland under the secret agreement, the Poms were strangely quiet.
Strange? Not declaring war on two fronts simultaneously?
Remind us how well the two-front war went for the Germans, eh?
Post by Pelican
Much the same as WW1, when the Poms declared war on Germany, for reasons
that had nothing to do with Pomland. Leading to terrible death and
destruction in Europe, and the advent of communist Russia. Catastrophic.
Utter rubbish. The English didn't "lead" any of it.
The Austrians declared war on the Serbs.
The Russians declared war on the Austrians in support of their fellow Orthodox Christians.
The Germans declared war on Russia in support of their fellow goose-steppers.
Russia demanded France honour its Triple Entente agreement by declaring war on Germany.
France demanded that England follow suit, under the terms of the same agreement.
Japan jumped in just for the hell of it, because they wanted to steal some land from Germany.
At some point Italy declared war on Austria because Austria was getting its butt kicked and Italy wanted to grab some land, but Italy got its butt kicked instead.
Turkey had some kind of agreement with Germany I guess, not sure about how they got involved, except I know the Germans had been training their army and supplied much of its officer corps.
The bottom line is that England got dragged into it to honour their international commitments.
England's main aim for WW1 (a position decided in 1911 by Winston Churchill and the First Sea Lord) was in fact to secure middle-eastern oil, as the world's battleship fleets were just at that time in the process of being upgraded from coal to oil, and England had a "two-for-one" policy in relation to their naval strength v. Germany's.

This is why the civilised nations of the world then formed the League of Nations and eventually the UN - because internationalism has to be ordered a bit better than it was in 1911.
Post by Pelican
Them Poms are know-nothing fools. And now they want Brexit - a country
with a death-wish.
The Poms (once they turfed the limp Chamberlain) stood up to Hitler while the rest of Europe was busy capitulating, collaborating, and otherwise cosying up to him.
If it wasn't for Chamberlain, the Holocaust would have been much-reduced, or not happened at all.
Government Shill #2
2018-05-17 08:16:12 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 23:20:19 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Ördög
Petz
Post by Petzl
We are at war with Moslems
NOT 'we'... only you and your hate filled alt right terrorist ilk are.
Peace in our time!
After all, it worked out pretty well last time...
Didn't it just.

Shill #2
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
Fran
2018-05-17 00:00:56 UTC
Israel if anything are too forgiving!
Australia needs to deter those invaders trying to set foot in
Australia by setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn
or drown!
Remember that you claim to be a Christian and so should know of the
sanctity of human life.
Petzl
2018-05-17 00:44:12 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 10:00:56 +1000, Fran
Israel if anything are too forgiving!
Australia needs to deter those invaders trying to set foot in
Australia by setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn
or drown!
Remember that you claim to be a Christian and so should know of the
sanctity of human life.
You are siding with a known enemy, Islam who use the tactic terror!

http://biblehub.com/luke/22-36.htm
"take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword,
sell your cloak and buy one!"

https://youtu.be/6CS1R1SAjBE
de chucka
Is that how you brought you flamethrower and little tank?
Fran
2018-05-17 05:34:16 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 10:00:56 +1000, Fran
Israel if anything are too forgiving!
Australia needs to deter those invaders trying to set foot in
Australia by setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn
or drown!
Remember that you claim to be a Christian and so should know of the
sanctity of human life.
You are siding with a known enemy, Islam who use the tactic terror!
YOU are the one advocating the killing of people. I'm NOT advocating
that. Nor an I d=siding with terrorists. I'm reminding you that you
claim be a Christian but you're not. You're obviously simply a moron
who fantasises about what others believe and a you're a hypocrite as well.
de chucka
2018-05-17 01:08:36 UTC
Israel if anything are too forgiving!
Australia needs to deter those invaders trying to set foot in
Australia by setting fire to their boat giving them two choices burn
or drown!
Remember that you claim to be a Christian and so should know of the
sanctity of human life.
He's just another bigoted religious extremist as bad as radical bigotted
extreme Moslems. Oh and of course a hypocrite
Fran
Yep. Plus he's dumb as he can't read for comprehension.
Petzl
2018-05-16 07:47:32 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 22:36:10 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by MattB
On Tue, 15 May 2018 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Mr Ying-Yang White
MattB
Post by MattB
[...]
Called a Moslem shield which should be a first target. then the legs
of the "mother"

https://youtu.be/6CS1R1SAjBE
Ördög
2018-05-16 09:38:55 UTC
Petz
Screaming low life scumbag posting as Lion's stench
snip hate filled retarded wankers' puke!
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Apparently we are supposed to be outraged that an 8-month old child was
killed in the violence.
So according to this despicable creep we are supposed to be happy that
the 8-month old child became a victim of Zionist extremism.

Talking of supporting state sponsored terror!
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
The media aren't so quick to question why an 8-month old is being taken
to a place where rocks, molotov cocktails, tear gas, and bullets are
flying.
Yeah...mostly bullets fired against unarmed people from assault weaponry
with the desire to massacre as many as possible to break the will of your
opponents. Hitler would have been proud of these heroic troops.

So bullets are flying....
Precisely...that how innocent bystanders becoming collateral damage.

How nice of Israel sending high powered military extermination squads to
deal with unarmed people (as unruly as they might have been, but
essentially unarmed).
Called a Moslem shield which should be a first target. then the legs of
the "mother"
Petz dear are you having multiple orgasms and rapture by the pure thought
of exterminating Muslim women and children. Oh how typical Xtian of you,
you blood lusting bastard!
Ördög ---- Your newsgroup Devil
Fran
2018-05-17 00:14:07 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 22:36:10 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Apparently we are supposed to be outraged that an 8-month old child was killed in the violence.
The media aren't so quick to question why an 8-month old is being taken to a place where rocks, molotov cocktails, tear gas, and bullets are flying.
Called a Moslem shield which should be a first target. then the legs
of the "mother"
You and lion's spew have both been Murdoched. Do a google search and go
beyond your alt.right and Fox sources.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Was this baby unceremoniously tear-gassed whilst lying in its cot in its own home, or had it been brought into the midst of a Hamas attack on Israel's border?
Petzl
2018-05-17 01:40:33 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 17:40:20 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
On Tue, 15 May 2018 22:36:10 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Apparently we are supposed to be outraged that an 8-month old child was killed in the violence.
The media aren't so quick to question why an 8-month old is being taken to a place where rocks, molotov cocktails, tear gas, and bullets are flying.
Called a Moslem shield which should be a first target. then the legs
of the "mother"
You and lion's spew have both been Murdoched. Do a google search and go
beyond your alt.right and Fox sources.
Was this baby unceremoniously tear-gassed whilst lying in its cot in its own home, or had it been brought into the midst of a Hamas attack on Israel's border?
A few years back Moslems involved with malicious car accidents on M31
outside Picton clipped a Toyota landcruiser going uphill then went on
wrong side of road to impact a water tanker coming down, killed all
their fellow Moslem family occupants, the "witnesses" were another
crime gang of Moslems who lie lie and lie. The infidel Farmer was
found guiltily by a stupid PC judge.
http://1389blog.com/2013/06/23/four-arabic-words-every-infidel-must-know/
http://tinyurl.com/oalukd4
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.
They share tips and tricks on how to cheat the infidel. One of these
tips is that infidels never want to believe the extent and cynicism of
the islamist hatred toward them and to the west and its people. If the
infidel is given a choice between fighting for the truth with an
islamist, or paying him compensation as "piss off" money, they will
always take the latter. Another is that their religion sanctions any
illegal activity.
de chucka
Cite
Petzl
2018-05-17 01:57:20 UTC
[...]
Crawl out from under your rock!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1302134/Brothers-12m-crash-cash-scam-ring-face-jail.html
illegal activity.
Petzl
2018-05-17 02:01:26 UTC
[...]
Found the attack
https://www.smh.com.au/national/mother-tried-to-shelter-baby-in-horror-crash-20091206-kcyw.html?autostart=1
http://tinyurl.com/ya46bkzu
illegal activity.
de chucka
Yep that's the one. Driver PLEADED guilty
Petzl
2018-05-17 02:26:25 UTC
Post by de chucka
[...]
Only because that is what his useless lawyer told him to do in light
of the lying testimony of the suicide crashers following "witnesses"
Moslems need to be classified as liars in all courts.
illegal activity.
Ördög
2018-05-17 03:19:00 UTC
Petz
dechucka
Post by de chucka
Petz
Petz
Post by Petzl
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
Is a fucked up Murdoch tabloid trash preaching Islamophobia to the dumb
Anglophone masses ... no wonder you are stuck into it.
Post by de chucka
Yep that's the one. Driver PLEADED guilty
Only because that is what his useless lawyer told him to do
Actually in this case the lawyer did not do such a bad job for defending
him given the circumstanced.
in light of
the lying testimony of the suicide crashers
YAWN! The incident was not an attempted suicide.

Nice try but there is no way you can credibly manufacture terrorist
attacks out of every road crash you discover in the tabloid sewers of the
media landscape.

/snip the rest of your incitement to racist and Islamophobic alt right
terrorism/

I hope that someone on your secret bat phone to ASIO will inform you
about the consequences of publishing hate speech and inciting to violence
in a public forum.

Your performance in aus.politics over the last day or two certainly
breaks existing Oz-law. Hope they'll get you. Solitary in Silverwater is
the only fitting retirement option for you till you kick the bucket.
No more goon bags for you!
de chucka
Your parnoid story got destroyed
Fran
Yep.
Fran
You are a moron.
de chucka
The UK is nowhere near Wilton iirc
Fran
2018-05-17 05:40:08 UTC
[...]
So where does you cite mention Picton OR the M31? You can't even manage
to give a cite without cocking that up right royally.
de chucka
2018-05-17 02:00:48 UTC
Post by Petzl
[...]
Actually the Landcruiser clipped the car trying to merge and twisted
them into the path of the oncoming truck. The driver of the Landcruiser
admitted guilt and got 12 months suspended. WOW your story doesn't stand up

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/629136/picton-rd-driver-admits-causing-crash-that-killed-five/
Petzl
2018-05-17 02:14:53 UTC
Post by Petzl
[...]
My story is more accurate. The driver is hypnotized that Moslems do
this as a "norm"
illegal activity.
Ördög
2018-05-17 03:23:43 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
My story is more accurate.
You have never posted anything near accuracy about anything in this ng.
Ever!
Post by Petzl
The driver is hypnotized that Moslems do this
as a "norm"
You are a hate monger kook talking utter trash, like a good Xtian fundy
keyboard terrorist.
de chucka
OK you are really off with the fairies today
Ördög
2018-05-17 05:06:07 UTC
Post by de chucka
Petz
dechucka
dechucka
Petz
Lions Farts Foul
Post by de chucka
My story is more accurate. The driver is hypnotized that Moslems do
this as a "norm"
OK you are really off with the fairies today
His latest goon-bag binge session must have started sometimes yesterday.
What you now see is its cumulative effect.

;)
Ördög, without any apologies
Fran
2018-05-17 05:48:07 UTC
Post by Petzl
[...]
No it's not, It's a pig ignorant lie from start to finish.

this as a "norm"
Fran
What a surprise (not)
Byker
2018-05-16 17:04:14 UTC
Israel didn't need to use live ammunition.
Yeah, they did. Mobs of machete wielding Pallies broke through the fence,
shouting "we are in!" "Allah is great!" and "slaughter the Jews!"
The only reason they felt comfortable mowing down protesters is Israel
knowsTrump doesn't give a shit.
Truthfully, pretty much the whole world no longer gives a shit. Egypt,
Saudi Arabia, Jordan all now feel more comfortable with Israel than they
do with the Palestinians, who have become the whiney undisciplined brats
of humanity.
And the Gaza strip is one of the biggest hell holes in the world, the
people there suffer mightily from the complete embargo by Egypt and
Israel.
Made a hell hole entirely by their own choices and actions. Any time in
the last decades, they could have decided to make peace, and I have no
doubts the Israelis would have bent over backward to help them establish a
thriving nation. But no, the Palestinians exist only for their anger at
having pissed off just about every nation in the middle east at one time
or another. Israel has turned the desert green; the Pallies want only to
turn it red.
The world has tried, for many, many years. There comes a point where one
has no more empathy to give.
Asslifters in general want to see Israel destroyed, regardless of the cost.

The late rabbi Meir Kahane mentioned this on CNN's noontime "Sonya Live" in
1988. One after another, callers gave Kahane a hard time (all the calls were
hostile). One whined about the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and the
Gaza Strip. He replied, "What do you mean, they want the West Bank? They HAD
the West Bank. They HAD Gaza in 1967. They went to war then, what did they
want then? They wanted to wipe out Israel. They wanted it then, they want it
now, and if [Rabbi Alexander] Schindler has problem, that's his problem."
Another complained that other Middle Eastern countries didn't want the
Palestinians, and Kahane responded with, "Whaddya mean, 'The Egyptians don't
want the Palestinians'? WE don't want the Palestinians!"

Sonya Friedman then asked him is he was "good for the Jews." He said, "I'm
GREAT for the Jews. If the Palestinians want a homeland, let them go to
Jordan, let them go to Lebanon. Let THAT be their homeland!"

1986 interview:

Pt. 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVoFpxHdiIw
Pt. 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ47TNEYRMU

He told it like it was: "We have a choice of beating Arabs, killing Arabs,
or throwing them out once and for all and letting them live with their own
cousins in their own state."

When El Sayyid Nosair assassinated Kahane in 1990, he created a martyr.
Kahane would've made a kick-ass prime minister:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane

Memorable quote: "Let these people learn. If you go to war with us and you
kill us and you lose, YOU LOSE!"