#312 - WITHERED DREAMS OVER BOER / ANZAC MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS
Add Reply
dolf
2018-08-02 01:23:20 UTC
Excerpt of 2 August 2018 letter to LEGAL COUNSEL

***@zen: 1, row: 4, col: 5, nous: 45 [Date: 2018.8.2, Super: #353
/ #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change,
Ego: #386 / #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49
- Radical Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28
- Change]

At 1500 HOURS ON 2 AUGUST 2018 I will be making a statement to police in
relation to an ASSAULT (INTENTIONAL / RECKLESS) OCCASIONING ACTUAL
BODILY HARM which occurred on 23 NOVEMBER 2017 and resulted in a broken
right tibia / fibula I will then appraise them of the PRECEDENCE MATTERS
AS ITEMS (#1 / #2) and the AUXILIARY MATTERS (#3 / #4) which concerning
the LATER ought to be more appropriately directed towards them as
reasonably conforming to your concerns.

23: {
THOTH: "Oh thou who raisest thy voice, and makest thine appearance in
Urit; I am not hot of speech.",
VIRTUE: [23 ,"With Ease (no. #23), a leveling, but"],
TOOLS: [63 ,"With Watch (no. #63), a collapse."],
POSITION: [46 ,"With Enlargement (no. #46), no bounds."],
TIME: [26 ,"With Endeavor (no. #26), no duplicity."],
CANON: 158,
ANKH: 0
},

However as there is also a #390 - CROWN interest component within each
of my MATTERS that was obliquely referenced {

#312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy (H7147): {#9 as #310 % #41 = #23}
1) opposition, contrariness, encounter, contrary or hostile encounter

} and accompanying the DIALECTIC of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
within my 8 November 2017 letter of DIARY ADVICE made to the STATE /
FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS immediately following a DIRECTIONS HEARING at
the SALE MAGISTRATES COURT:

"I had upon Saturday of 28 October 2017 immediately removed FOUR {3
Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements after th[is] Remembrance
Service made for the Beersheba Centenary and before the actual events
occurring within the State of Israel and doing so [entirely] without
neither authority nor notification given to [or by] another party.

I have thereafter maintained a photographic timeline of events and of
particular note is the regrettable circumstance, that although the THREE
{2 Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements were removed from the
main Memorial Shrine, 82 Macalister Street, Sale upon the following
Saturday 4 November 2017, they have remained in a dried {

#368 as [#6, #10, #2, #300, #10, #40] = yabesh (H3002): {#3 as #312 %
#41 = #25} 1) dry; 2) dried

} state at the Boer War Memorial situated on the corner of York Street /
Foster Street by the time the COURT ORDERS were made in the matter @
1025 HOURS on 8 NOVEMBER 2017.

And of my #312 - PRUDENT CONSIDERS by the exercise of #312 - VOLUNTARY
WILL as a comprehensive INTERNET response made @ 0558 HOURS ON 14 MARCH
2018 to the SEVEN RUSSIAN TWEETS AS CONCERNS OVER THE INITIAL NOVICHOK
POISONING EVENT AND DETERMINING AS TO THE NATURE OF ITS DUPLICITY / #158
- *I* *AM* *NOT* *HOT* *OF* *SPEECH*

RUSSIAN STATE DIRECTIVE
v's
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE INSTITUTIONAL IMPERATIVE
(KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL)

#158 as [#6, #2, #5, #100, #5, #10, #30] = qahal (H6950): {#9 as #158 %
#41 = #35} 1) to assemble, gather; 1a) (Niphal) to assemble; 1a1) for
religious reasons; 1a2) for *POLITICAL* *REASONS*; 1b) (Hiphil) to
summon an assembly; 1b1) *FOR* *WAR*, *JUDGMENT*; 1b2) for religious
purposes

As occurring immediately prior to the CONTESTED HEARING within the
APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER occurring at
the SALE MAGISTRATES COURT upon 14 March 2018 and which has subsequently
be subject thereafter to a COUNTY COURT APPEAL as CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609.

I think it prudent therefore, to await the outcome of the requirement
for the FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION to submit an INTERIM REPORT
by 30 September 2018 to the *GOVERNOR* *GENERAL* before providing you by
15 October 2018 with the relevant INSTRUCTIONS concerning the COUNTY
COURT APPEAL CASE NUMBERS: AP-18-0609 / AP-18-0775 with the view of
LEGAL COUNSEL then making a submission in accordance with any
legislative provisions to the relevant ATTORNEY GENERAL as an
application for the #390 - CROWN to meet my legal costs.

And secondly in providing my completed briefing instructions relating to
the compliance of any legal rules over gaining access to a barrister so
as to obtain a prerequisite opinion on principles and points of proof
relating to claims of perjury so that the matters may be appropriately
formulated for consideration of legal counsel.

Yours Sincerely

- dolf
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-08-03 02:33:22 UTC
Post by dolf
Excerpt of 2 August 2018 letter to LEGAL COUNSEL
/ #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change,
Ego: #386 / #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49
- Radical Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28
- Change]
At 1500 HOURS ON 2 AUGUST 2018 I will be making a statement to police in
relation to an ASSAULT (INTENTIONAL / RECKLESS) OCCASIONING ACTUAL
BODILY HARM which occurred on 23 NOVEMBER 2017 and resulted in a broken
right tibia / fibula I will then appraise them of the PRECEDENCE MATTERS
AS ITEMS (#1 / #2) and the AUXILIARY MATTERS (#3 / #4) which concerning
the LATER ought to be more appropriately directed towards them as
reasonably conforming to your concerns.
So how did that work out?

I'm guessing they said something like, "WTF are you on about? We don't speak gibberish here."