ABC bashing by low life LNP creeps...so what's new?
2018-06-08 22:39:19 UTC
*'You've got to play to the base': Why the ABC is a political football*

Source:
<http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-09/laura-tingle-why-the-abc-is-a-
political-football/9850360?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=%
3a8935&user_id=3db308b1fff1f8fff817694f1e12ae8fc23e65a1dee8b22f1d6a919b7763d1bd&WT.tsrc=email&WT.mc_id=Email
%7c%7c8935&utm_content=ABCNewsmail_topstories_articlelink>

or <http://tinyurl.com/y8a3zdwv>

"Bill Shorten rose in Federal Parliament on Thursday afternoon last week
to give a rousing defence of the ABC. An hour later, an email arrived in
ABC managing director Michelle Guthrie's office from Communications
Minister Mitch Fifield.

"The Labor Opposition with me as leader will defend the independence of
the ABC, and a Labor government with me as prime minister will defend the
independence of the ABC", Mr Shorten told Parliament.

Senator Fifield, by comparison, wanted to complain.

The complaint? That several ABC journalists had retailed "the Labor lie"
that the Government may have chosen the dates of five looming federal by-
elections for political reasons. ..."

~~~

Quite a well written article by Laura Tingle!

I just can't understand the fucked up attitude of the alt-right LNP!

We should be glad that there still is one news media left in this country
that still can produce balanced quality news, instead of the usual
'alternative facts' offerings, rightwing propaganda and tabloid rubbish
which are spewed by commercial outlets countrywide brainwashing the
already dumbed down bogan minds even further.
Ördög, without any apologies
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Meanwhile, the ALP are as we speak preparing their plan for opening the floodgates so we end up with another couple of hundred thousand riff-raff entering our country illegally at great cost to us.
Government Shill #2
2018-06-09 08:10:47 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 01:05:57 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Ördög
[...]
Those who don't drown in the attempt.

Shill #2
--
Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be
taken at his word.
Charles De Gaulle (1890 - 1970)
SG1
2018-06-10 00:48:31 UTC
Post by Ördög
[...]
Maybe we should follow the Chinese example and put in a few reefs.
Post by Government Shill #2
Shill #2
Charles De Gaulle (1890 - 1970)
Clocky
Riff-raff entering is an Aussie tradition.
Ördög
2018-06-09 22:55:22 UTC
Screaming alt-right LNP scumbag trolling as 'Lion's Farts stink up
Post by Ördög
[...]
Non sequitur by Lion's Farts.
WTF has that moronic interjection to do with the subject at hand!
Riff-raff entering is an Aussie tradition.
LOL!
;)
2018-06-10 01:21:03 UTC
Post by Ördög
[...]
Last time the ALP got in the first thing they did was dismantle AUstralia's border protection policy, causing thousands of deaths and many billion dollars worth of costs dealing with unwanted and illegal visitors.

they are now planning to do it again, although nobody relying on the ABC for their news would know about it, seeing as the ABC is mostly concerned about a groupthink wherein the Libs are always the bad guys:
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/alp-set-to-reopen-row-on-asylumseekers/news-story/3c16ebdf6ceb395e2a948daa1914821a