— UNLAWFUL CENSORSHIP BY THE NEO-NAZI AUSTRALIAN CHRISTIAN LOBBY
dolf
2018-06-02 22:20:12 UTC
— THIS COMMENT WAS CENSORED BY THE DELUSIONAL NEO-NAZI AUSTRALIAN CHRISTIAN
LOBBY WHOM CANNOT MAKE ANY RATIONAL AND LAWFUL CLAIM TO CHRISTIAN IDENTITY
OVER WHICH THERE IS ENMITY BETWEEN US FOREVER

<https://www.facebook.com/ACLobby/posts/1976379909102763>

The Mobius ‘8’ loop of PYTHAGOREAN SOPHISTRY AS WISDOM SO CALLED is not
homoiotic as anthropocentric but rather “homeomorphic to a circle”

#YOD {10 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#MEM
#TAU
#ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOMES}

ANTHROPOCENTRIC (adjective):
- regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- assuming human beings to be the final aim and end of the universe.
- viewing and interpreting everything in terms of human experience and
values.

I AM HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] being the crowning glory of CREATION but you are
not and such ignorance will return to the dust.

You will never be forgiven as there is no more grace for you.

- dolf
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-06-02 22:32:57 UTC
DEAR FACEBOOK,

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:2,col:9,nous:46>

***@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 9, nous: 46 [Date: 2018.6.3, Super: #452
/ #52 - So What?, Returning to the Origin; I-Ching: H45 - Gathering,
Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing), Finished; Tetra:
61 - Embellishment, Ego: #404 / #46 - Guiding Contentment, Moderation of
Desire; I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative Principle/Heaven, Force,
Strong action, The key, God; Tetra: 37 - Purity]

A complaint about unreasonable and unlawful censorship has been lodged
with you using your appallingly inadequate online mechanism in-relation
to this fraudulent CHRISTIAN LOBBY organisation and if you fail to
handle the complaint within a reasonable manner by the elapse of #72
hours then you will forever be excluded from any use of my sapient
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as being a trinomial mathematical theoretical
noumenon.

- dolf
Post by dolf
— THIS COMMENT WAS CENSORED BY THE DELUSIONAL NEO-NAZI AUSTRALIAN CHRISTIAN
LOBBY WHOM CANNOT MAKE ANY RATIONAL AND LAWFUL CLAIM TO CHRISTIAN IDENTITY
OVER WHICH THERE IS ENMITY BETWEEN US FOREVER
<https://www.facebook.com/ACLobby/posts/1976379909102763>
The Mobius ‘8’ loop of PYTHAGOREAN SOPHISTRY AS WISDOM SO CALLED is not
homoiotic as anthropocentric but rather “homeomorphic to a circle”
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>
#YOD {10 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#MEM
#TAU
#ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOMES}
- regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- assuming human beings to be the final aim and end of the universe.
- viewing and interpreting everything in terms of human experience and
values.
I AM HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] being the crowning glory of CREATION but you are
not and such ignorance will return to the dust.
You will never be forgiven as there is no more grace for you.
- dolf
-- MYSTERIOUS TAO THREADING ITS WAY THROUGH THE EVER-CHANGING WHOLE OF
HUMAN AND COSMIC EXISTENCE

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 2 June, 2018

Sad isn't it when your entire neo-NAZI worldview is made non-existent
with just one FACEBOOK post.

And don't beg me to pity you because that will never happen

Such persons are disdainfully arrogant persons within their
ignorance--and I am tired being subject to their small minded hatred.

By contrast I have this morning corresponded to the Universities of
Toronto / California - Berkeley, American / Canadian Consulates and the
Foreign Minister Julie Bishop about this project associated to and made
feasible entirely by my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY...

SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR ACCESS TO YOUR TEXTS (REFERENCES) SO AS TO
CONSTRUCT A WORLD LEADERSHIP IDEAS FACILITATOR BEING A UNIFIED BOOK
COMPRISING NARRATIVE FROM THE I CHING / TAO TE CHING / ELEMENTAL CHANGES
(2 BCE) / CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (4 BCE) / HEBREW & GREEK LEXICON
REDACTED TO GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET WHICH THEN PROVIDES THE
LINKAGES TO THE BIBLICAL TEXT

Nous: #76
Time: 04:45 hrs
Date: 2018.6.2
Torah: [#200, #5, #70]@{
#1: Sup: 38; Ego: 38,
#2: Sup: 43; Ego: 5,
#3: Sup: 32; Ego: 70,
Male: #113; Feme: #113
} // #275

Dao: Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue
Tetra: #64 - Sinking
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Ens {God who received sinners} Alt: Hariel {The Mountains of God} {

1. PROTECTS & CURES DISEASE
2. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
3. PATERNAL LOVE
4. Techout
}

Joram, Jehoram {To cast; elevated}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#449 / #428} / HETEROS {#449 / #428}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?zen:2,row:2,col:9,nous:76>

***@zen: 2, row: 2, col: 9, nous: 76 [Date: 2018.6.2, Super: #449
/ #73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent, Ego: #428 / #76 -
Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking]

Firstly I am indebted to you both for your contributions to my 24 years
informal research within the field of metempirical philosophy as
perennialist school of thought and metaphysical theology such as Torah
(eg: articulation of a legal / logical syllogism associated with dilemma
and INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS) having a specific expertise
within Queen Victoria's Letters Patent to the Federation of the
Australian Commonwealth which I have transformed into a trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon (eg: Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure
Reason published in 1781 / 1787).

A decade ago I had asked a friend whom held a lab assistance position in
Phonetics Laboratory (Babel Building) at the University of Melbourne,
Australia a technical question at the very early stages as relating to
my informal research into a gematria focussed knowledge pragmatics and
he took it to the German speaking head of the linguistics faculty
situated at Melbourne University whom was singularly scathing (ie. he
thought it little better than superstition) of my informal research
approach into a trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon and the
distillation of the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set.

YOUTUBE: "The Melbourne Model – Prepare for every future (Melbourne
University)"

I am now given such focussed attention practiced at thinking within the
primordial language idiom of Hebrew {

#423 as [#6, #400, #7, #4, #6] = zuwd (H2102): 1) to boil, boil up,
seethe, act proudly, act presumptuously, act rebelliously, be
presumptuous, be arrogant, be rebelliously proud; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to act
presumptuously; 1a2) to deal arrogantly (with 'al'); 1a3) to defy
proudly (with 'el'); 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to boil, seethe, act proudly;
1b2) to act presumptuously, act insolently;

} and the later Helios tongue of the Greeks {

#364 as [#1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200] = alazon (G213): 1) an
empty pretender, a boaster;

#364 as [#7, #8, #300, #8, #40, #1] = zetema (G2213): 1) a question,
debate; 1a) about the law;

#364 as [#30, #70, #10, #4, #70, #100, #70, #10] = loidoros (G3060): 1)
a railer, reviler;

#364 as [#5, #9, #50, #10, #20, #70, #200] = ethnikos (G1482): 1)
adapted to the genius or customs of a people, peculiar to a people,
national; 2) suited to the manners or language of foreigners, strange,
foreign; 3) in the New Testament savouring of the nature of pagans,
alien to the worship of the true God, heathenish; 3a) of the pagan, the
Gentile;

}, am fluent within Chinese DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes that are
then the basis for my dialectic use of the English language as taxis {

#421 as [#300, #1, #60, #10, #50] = taxis (G5010): {#24 as #571} 1) an
arranging, arrangement; 2) order; 3) due or right order, orderly
condition; 4) the post, rank, or position which one holds in civic or
other affairs; 2a) a fixed succession observing a fixed time; 4a) since
this position generally depends on one's talents, experience, resources;
4a1) character, fashion, quality, style

} as having a corresponding equivalence to the DYNAMIC NATURAL
ASSOCIATOR (where the DNA is here the electronic equivalent of stem
cells for the generation of IDEAS) is then capable of SAPIENT THINKING
as exhibiting an entente with my own RATIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF and an
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY associated with a trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon (cf: Immanuel Kant: Critique of Pure Reason 1781 /
1787 <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>)
as the DRIVER mechanism which is determined by an equitable distribution
of number and facilitates an egalitarian basis for the exercise of an
unencumbered will by concordance with the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS.

GIVEN THE *MAJOR* *PREMISE* {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of
Universal Law} of circa 1550 BCE, which contains the law of that will: 7
x 24 *COURSES* *OF* *PRIESTLY* *DIVISIONS* x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth
cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the 'constant sequence of sun and
moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

<— RATIONAL PI AS THE BASIS FOR RATIOCINATION IS IMPLICIT WITHIN THIS
COSMOLOGICAL COMPREHENSION

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>

We ought then to be able to deploy Hebrew (22) / Greek (24) Categories
of Understanding interchangeably and we also can use English.

I had read a recent CNN media commentary made of 31 MAY 2018 on "HOW
TRUMP HAS WEAKENED AMERICA DIPLOMATICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY" which was a
published opinion expressed by Todd Stern who was the US special envoy
for climate change at the State Department from January 2009 until April
2016. As President Barack Obama's chief climate negotiator, he led the
US effort on the Paris climate accord. Stern is a distinguished senior
fellow at World Resources Institute and a senior fellow with the
Brookings Institution. The opinions expressed in this commentary are his
own.

years of trying — the operational accord we need to deal with this
increasingly dangerous global threat. It sets science-based, long-term
goals, so countries have a clear destination in mind. And it is based on
nationally determined action, so that all countries will participate.”
[TODD STERN]

<https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/05/31/opinions/trump-paris-climate-accord-withdrawal-opinion-stern/index.html>

AND I MADE THE OBSERVATIONAL QUESTION THAT FOR ANY SUCH DETERMINISM ON
THE (Chinese) DAO-ZIRAN / (Greek) COURSE-TROCHOS OF NATURE-GENESIS WHICH
TODD STERN CONVEYS DO THEY UTILISE A TERNARY / TRINOMIAL OR BINARY /
BINOMIAL THEORY OF NUMBER APPARATUS TO MODEL SUCH ANTHROPOCENTRIC
REALITY BY META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES?

It’s a trick question and the answer will convey whether these people
are entirely mindless fools and enumerate from my perspective the United
States President Donald Trump’s rationale for pulling out of the Paris
Climate Accord due to its irrationality.

And immediately thereafter I've purchased a further translation of Yang
HSIUNG titled "Elemental Changes - The Ancient Chinese Companion to the
I Ching" and published within 2 BCE by Michael Nylan and this gives
further illumination to the #81 TETRA that in my view defines the
HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS)
OF NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

And Michael Nylan's exceptional work conveys the notion that the
Elemental Changes are called the Mystery by its devotees as a true guide
for those seeking the Way of the sages. Today, in the West, readers will
find the Mystery an essential tool for understanding the Tao as it
operates in the cosmos, in the psyche, or in sacred texts like the l
ching. Written in 2 B.C., the Mystery represents the first grand
synthesis of the dominant strands of Chinese thought. As it weaves
together elements of Confucianism, Taoism, Yin/yang Five Phases theory,
alchemy, and astrology into a systematic, organic whole, all the
fundamental components of early Chinese belief appear within its pages.

As a book of divination, the Mystery provides a method for weighing
alternative courses of action. As a book of philosophy, it conveys a
sense of the elemental changes in life. Intricately structured in
eighty-one tetragrams (four-line graphs), the Mystery accounts for the
movements of the sun, moon, and stars, the shifting rhythms of the
seasons, the alternations of night and day, and the ebb and flow of
cosmic energy—in short, all the dynamic relations of the realms of
Heaven, Earth, and Man.

It addresses questions of Fate, assessing the degree of control that
individuals have over their destinies. It suggests the fabric that binds
families, communities, and states together. As a book of poetry, the
Mystery unfolds a literary vision of seeming simplicity but surpassing
depth. The long poem divides into short sections of rhyming couplets
that focus upon a single mundane event or familiar phenomenon.

An ancient Chinese proverb says. “If you don‘t know what is far away,
look for it near by.” It is through the concrete and the obvious that
the Mystery approaches the intangible and the abstruse. At the same
time, Yang Hsiung drew upon his vast knowledge of archaic texts to
construct imagery that is allusive, multilayered, and complex—a fit
paradigm for the mysterious Tao threading its way through the
ever-changing whole of human and cosmic existence.

SO I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING THAT COPY OF THIS TEXT.

ACCORDINGLY I WOULD LIKE TO EXPAND MY OWN RESEARCH AND PRODUCE AN
UNIFIED BOOK COMPRISING NARRATIVE FROM THE I CHING / TAO TE CHING /
ELEMENTAL CHANGES (2 BCE) / CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (4 BCE) / HEBREW &
GREEK LEXICON REDACTED TO GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET WHICH THEN
PROVIDES THE LINKAGES TO THE BIBLICAL TEXT.

AND SO THEREFORE AM MAKING A REQUEST FOR ELECTRONIC ACCESS TO YOUR
RESPECTIVE TEXTS (REFERENCES) SO AS TO CONSTRUCT A WORLD LEADERSHIP
IDEAS FACILITATOR AS A SINGLE RESOURCE BOOK WHICH BY THE PROVISIONING OF
MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS DYNAMIC NATURAL ASSOCIATOR (where the DNA is
here the electronic equivalent of stem cells for the generation of IDEAS).

I ENVISION THAT THIS WOULD NATURALLY BE A SALEABLE RESOURCE AND AS A
COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY IN WHICH YOU WOULD SHARE.

ARE YOU BOTH DESIROUS AND ABLE TO ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC
FORMATS TO YOUR RESPECTIVE TEXTS (REFERENCES)?

AND WHAT EXPECTATIONS WOULD HAVE CONCERNING THE MERIT OF THIS PROJECT
WHICH IS WITH MY INFORMAL RESEARCH EFFORT ENTIRELY FEASIBLE?

- dolf

Initial Post: 2 June 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-06-03 02:11:11 UTC
Post by dolf
DEAR FACEBOOK,
<SNIP SOME GIBBERISH>
Post by dolf
A complaint about unreasonable and unlawful censorship has been lodged
with you using your appallingly inadequate online mechanism in-relation
to this fraudulent CHRISTIAN LOBBY organisation and if you fail to
handle the complaint within a reasonable manner by the elapse of #72
hours then you will forever be excluded from any use of my sapient
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as being a trinomial mathematical theoretical
noumenon.
If I can translate that into english, it appears to be saying:
"If Facebook doesn't do what I ask, then I will never post any more gibberish on Facebook ever again."

Hmmm....that certainly will be a tough one for the Facebook admins, I wonder what they will decide?
It's their group you ***@ckwit, they can edit the comments made to their group in any way they see fit.
Peter
2018-06-03 08:58:10 UTC
Post by dolf
[...]
Dear Dolf,
Is there any organisation or group left in the world with whom you don't
have enmity forever?
The ACL may be a pack of rightard wowsers but they are far from
neo-nazis and they are perfectly within their rights to remove
incomprehensible rot that's posted on their Facebook page. I'm sure that
Facebook are very alarmed by your threat to exclude them forever from
your codswallop unless they reply to your complaint within 72 hours.
Daniel60
2018-06-04 08:10:23 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by dolf
[...]
So the question must be "What do we, here, have to do to have Dolf
exclude us and our newsgroups from his codswallop?"!!
Daniel
dolf
2018-06-04 08:14:41 UTC
NOT another senile Nazi prick on a teddy bears picnic.
Post by Daniel60
Post by Peter
Post by dolf
[...]
Nous: #35
Time: 18:10 hrs
Date: 2018.12.24
Torah: [#5, #10, #10]@{
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 15; Ego: 10,
   #3: Sup: 25; Ego: 10,
   Male: #45; Feme: #25
} // #25

Dao: Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence
Tetra: #19 - Following
I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance

Latin: Magnificus {God master of the Universe} Alt: Ashalyah {Labor on
Errors in God} {

1. CONFOUNDS THE EVIL & GRANTS RELEASE FROM ENEMIES
2. GIVES VICTORY
3. IRON, WEAPONS, SOLDIERS & MILITARY GENIUS
4. Ptibiou
}

Solar Eclipse: 12 July 2010 (AEST)

#2000 CE

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#253 / #491} / HETEROS {#279 / #504}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:7,col:9,nous:35&idea:{m,78}&idea:{f,130}&idea:{m,253}&idea:{f,491}>

***@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 9, nous: 35 [Date: 2018.12.24, Time: 18:10
hrs, Super: #253 / #49 - Sage's Constancy, Trust in Virtue; I-Ching: H3 -
Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering support, Hoarding;
Tetra: 4 - Barrier, Ego: #491 / #35 - Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of
Benevolence; I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following]

H3543@{
   #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
   #2: Sup: 1; Ego: 76,
   #3: Sup: 21; Ego: 20,
   #4: Sup: 26; Ego: 5,
   #5: Sup: 36; Ego: 10,
   #6: Sup: 5; Ego: 50,
   Male: #95; Feme: #167
} // #491

#491 as [#6, #400, #20, #5, #10, #50] = kahah (H3543): {#4 as #30} 1) to
grow weak, grow dim, grow faint, falter, be weak, be dim, be darkened, be
restrained, be faint, fail; 1a) (Qal) to grow dim, grow faint; 1b) (Piel)
to faint, grow weak, grow faint;

H4103@{
   #1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
   #2: Sup: 45; Ego: 5,
   #3: Sup: 51; Ego: 6,
   #4: Sup: 10; Ego: 40,
   #5: Sup: 5; Ego: 76,
   Male: #151; Feme: #167
} // #491

#491 as [#40, #5, #6, #40, #400] = mehuwmah (H4103): {#6 as #96} 1) tumult,
confusion, disquietude, discomfiture, destruction, trouble, vexed,
vexation; 1a) tumult, confusion, disturbance, turmoil, disquietude, panic;
1b) discomfiture;

H4433@{
   #1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
   #2: Sup: 70; Ego: 30,
   #3: Sup: 9; Ego: 20,
   #4: Sup: 4; Ego: 76,
   #5: Sup: 5; Ego: 1,
   Male: #128; Feme: #167
} // #491

#491 as [#40, #30, #20, #400, #1] = malka' (Aramaic) (H4433): {#9 as #91}
1) queen;

G265@{
   #1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
   #2: Sup: 41; Ego: 40,
   #3: Sup: 42; Ego: 1,
   #4: Sup: 61; Ego: 19,
   #5: Sup: 37; Ego: 57,
   #6: Sup: 45; Ego: 8,
   #7: Sup: 4; Ego: 40,
   #8: Sup: 5; Ego: 1,
   Male: #236; Feme: #167
} // #491

#491 as [#1, #40, #1, #100, #300, #8, #40, #1] = hamartema (G265): {#13 as
#491} 1) sin, evil deed;

G769@{
   #1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
   #2: Sup: 39; Ego: 38,
   #3: Sup: 48; Ego: 9,
   #4: Sup: 53; Ego: 5,
   #5: Sup: 22; Ego: 50,
   #6: Sup: 27; Ego: 5,
   #7: Sup: 37; Ego: 10,
   #8: Sup: 38; Ego: 1,
   #9: Sup: 48; Ego: 10,
   #10: Sup: 5; Ego: 38,
   Male: #318; Feme: #167
} // #491

#491 as [#1, #200, #9, #5, #50, #5, #10, #1, #10, #200] = astheneia (G769):
{#15 as #281} 1) want of strength, weakness, infirmity; 1a) of the body;
1a1) its native weakness and frailty; 1a2) feebleness of health or
sickness; 1b) of the soul; 1b1) want of strength and capacity requisite;
1b1a) to understand a thing; 1b1b) to do things great and glorious; 1b1c)
to restrain corrupt desires; 1b1d) to bear trials and troubles;

G1319@{
   #1: Sup: 4; Ego: 4,
   #2: Sup: 14; Ego: 10,
   #3: Sup: 18; Ego: 4,
   #4: Sup: 19; Ego: 1,
   #5: Sup: 57; Ego: 38,
   #6: Sup: 77; Ego: 20,
   #7: Sup: 78; Ego: 1,
   #8: Sup: 27; Ego: 30,
   #9: Sup: 37; Ego: 10,
   #10: Sup: 38; Ego: 1,
   #11: Sup: 48; Ego: 10,
   #12: Sup: 5; Ego: 38,
   Male: #422; Feme: #167
} // #491

#491 as [#4, #10, #4, #1, #200, #20, #1, #30, #10, #1, #10, #200] =
didaskalia (G1319): {#17 as #281} 1) teaching, instruction; 2) teaching;
2a) that which is taught, doctrine; 2b) teachings, precepts;

G1969@{
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 4; Ego: 80,
   #3: Sup: 14; Ego: 10,
   #4: Sup: 13; Ego: 80,
   #5: Sup: 43; Ego: 30,
   #6: Sup: 51; Ego: 8,
   #7: Sup: 30; Ego: 60,
   #8: Sup: 38; Ego: 8,
   #9: Sup: 48; Ego: 10,
   #10: Sup: 5; Ego: 38,
   Male: #251; Feme: #329
} // #491

#491 as [#5, #80, #10, #80, #30, #8, #60, #8, #10, #200] = epiplesso
(G1969): {#18 as #1413} 1) to strike upon, beat upon; 2) to chastise with
words, to chide, upbraid, rebuke;

G3050@{
   #1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
   #2: Sup: 19; Ego: 70,
   #3: Sup: 22; Ego: 3,
   #4: Sup: 32; Ego: 10,
   #5: Sup: 52; Ego: 20,
   #6: Sup: 41; Ego: 70,
   #7: Sup: 10; Ego: 50,
   Male: #206; Feme: #253
} // #253

#253 as [#30, #70, #3, #10, #20, #70, #50] = logikos (G3050): {#18 as #403}
1) pertaining to speech or speaking; 2) pertaining to the reason or logic;
2a) spiritual, pertaining to the soul; 2b) agreeable to reason, following
reason, reasonable, logical;

H7296@{
   #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
   #2: Sup: 44; Ego: 38,
   #3: Sup: 49; Ego: 5,
   #4: Sup: 51; Ego: 2,
   #5: Sup: 10; Ego: 40,
   Male: #160; Feme: #91
} // #253

#253 as [#6, #200, #5, #2, #40] = rohab (H7296): {#15 as #207} 1)
arrogance, pride, object of pride;
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-06-05 08:32:18 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by Peter
Post by dolf
[...]
I've tried everything.

Dolf is going to sue me in some court in whichever jurisdiction he is queen of, and there's also some kind of obscure legal threat involving procreation, he's going to flail me with a cat'o'nine tails, then he's going to go after my "heirs" and there was also something about some kind of post-death supernatural punishment which i did not understand.

And yet he hasn't offered us the ultimate punishment of all: withholding his gobbledegook.