Are we all excited and have the TV booked for tonight
Add Reply
de chucka
2018-05-06 22:12:57 UTC
Yay yay budget night although most of it seems to have been leaked or
pre-empted
Pelican
2018-05-06 22:14:51 UTC
Try tomorrow (Tuesday).
de chucka
2018-05-06 22:21:39 UTC
Post by Pelican
Post by de chucka
Yay yay budget night although most of it seems to have been leaked or
pre-empted
Try tomorrow (Tuesday).
Aren't you going to sit in front of the TV for 24hrs in anticipation ;-0

Sorry my bad, I'm just so excited
Pelican
Those substances are not good for you.
de chucka
2018-05-06 22:36:11 UTC
Post by Pelican
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
Sorry my bad, I'm just so excited
Those substances are not good for you.
I find substances that dull reality are good when watching the Budget
address and the alternate Budget :-(
SG1
2018-05-06 22:58:04 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Pelican
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
Sorry my bad, I'm just so excited
Those substances are not good for you.
I find substances that dull reality are good when watching the Budget
address and the alternate Budget :-(
I am so excited that I switched "Insiders" off yesterday morning and muted
a lot of ABC news last night. Yes the excitement has got to me.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2018-05-07 11:24:31 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Pelican
Post by de chucka
Yay yay budget night although most of it seems to have been leaked or
pre-empted
Try tomorrow (Tuesday).
Aren't you going to sit in front of the TV for 24hrs in anticipation ;-0
Sorry my bad, I'm just so excited
ABC has a budget analysis at 3AM Wed morning!
the same time as Eurovision direct telecast, so I will be watching that
instead
SG1
I will have the good sense to sleep thru both.
g***@gmail.com
2018-05-07 12:25:28 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by de chucka
Post by Pelican
Post by de chucka
Yay yay budget night although most of it seems to have been leaked or
pre-empted
Try tomorrow (Tuesday).
Aren't you going to sit in front of the TV for 24hrs in anticipation ;-0
Sorry my bad, I'm just so excited
ABC has a budget analysis at 3AM Wed morning!
the same time as Eurovision direct telecast, so I will be watching that
instead
I will have the good sense to sleep thru both.
Fingers crossed for NEW GOVERNMENT DAMS!

1 thing we can be thankful for!

20 DAYS PETROL LEFT...

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/fed-govt-sparks-fuel-reserves-review/ar-AAwQpuv?ocid=spartanntp

The Turnbull government has announced a review into Australia's fuel reserves amid fears the country has just days of emergency stocks