At Least 5 Killed at Annapolis Newspaper Office - Attacker In Custody
Add Reply
de chucka
2018-06-29 03:49:17 UTC
Correct me if I have it wrong..but isnt this the second mass shooter
with the first name Jarrod?
Hebrew name if I'm not mistaken. It's the JOOs it's the JOO s round them
all up
dolf
2018-06-29 07:00:22 UTC
Post by de chucka
snip
Correct me if I have it wrong..but isnt this the second mass shooter
with the first name Jarrod?
Hebrew name if I'm not mistaken. It's the JOOs it's the JOO s round them
all up
That is not technically correct, the semitic language which is
associated to that name existed pre-deluge and ceased until Abraham
restored the language according to the book of Jubilees.

That the Hebrews are properly the children of Abraham.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-06-29 08:05:04 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by de chucka
snip
Correct me if I have it wrong..but isnt this the second mass shooter
with the first name Jarrod?
Hebrew name if I'm not mistaken. It's the JOOs it's the JOO s round them
all up
That is not technically correct, the semitic language which is
associated to that name existed pre-deluge and ceased until Abraham
restored the language according to the book of Jubilees.
That the Hebrews are properly the children of Abraham.
Here is somebody who also pushes a weird mathematical alternative to making sense, having a conversation with a lawyer:

Sounds almost as painful as what having a conversation with Dolf would be like.
Government Shill #2
2018-06-30 00:49:27 UTC
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 01:05:04 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by dolf
Post by de chucka
snip
Correct me if I have it wrong..but isnt this the second mass shooter
with the first name Jarrod?
Hebrew name if I'm not mistaken. It's the JOOs it's the JOO s round them
all up
That is not technically correct, the semitic language which is
associated to that name existed pre-deluge and ceased until Abraham
restored the language according to the book of Jubilees.
That the Hebrews are properly the children of Abraham.
http://youtu.be/RDLpLGphd6s
Sounds almost as painful as what having a conversation with Dolf would be like.
This guy is nuts. Still, I think his gibberish is saner than Dolf's gibberish.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman
Ördög
2018-06-29 11:05:26 UTC
Post by de chucka
snip
Correct me if I have it wrong..but isnt this the second mass shooter
with the first name Jarrod?
Hebrew name if I'm not mistaken. It's the JOOs it's the JOO s round them
all up
Just another gun loon who went on an insane rampage. Typical septic every
day affair.
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun slinger
Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in holy Trumpland.
Ördög ---- Your newsgroup Devil
de chucka
2018-06-30 01:05:26 UTC
Post by de chucka
snip
Correct me if I have it wrong..but isnt this the second mass shooter
with the first name Jarrod?
Hebrew name if I'm not mistaken. It's the JOOs it's the JOO s round them
all up
Just another gun loon who went on an insane rampage. Typical septic every
day affair.
Yep 195th this year
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun slinger
Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming fat
fingers as my excuse
Petzl
2018-06-30 01:32:53 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun slinger
Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming fat
fingers as my excuse
How many killed by Moslems this year?
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Moslems by the actions of a few lunatics,
but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works.

Early one morning
With time to kill
I borrowed Jebb's rifle
And sat on a hill
I saw a lone rider
Crossing the plain
I drew a bead on him
To practice my aim
de chucka
2018-06-30 01:37:44 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun slinger
Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming fat
fingers as my excuse
How many killed by Moslems this year?
In the US very few if any in terrorist attacks in the US. The group that
are the biggest purveyors of terrorism in the US are your alt-right mates.
Petzl
2018-06-30 03:49:15 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Petzl
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun slinger
Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming fat
fingers as my excuse
How many killed by Moslems this year?
In the US very few if any in terrorist attacks in the US. The group that
are the biggest purveyors of terrorism in the US are your alt-right mates.
Trump doing a great job then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2017
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Moslems by the actions of a few lunatics,
but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works.

http://youtu.be/anzcexEXtzg
Early one morning
With time to kill
I borrowed Jebb's rifle
And sat on a hill
I saw a lone rider
Crossing the plain
I drew a bead on him
To practice my aim
Ördög
2018-06-30 04:53:48 UTC
Petz
dechucka
Post by de chucka
In the US very few if any in terrorist attacks in the US. The group that
are the biggest purveyors of terrorism in the US are your alt-right mates.
Trump doing a great job then
If calling the enabling, the tolerance of and spreading of alt-right
mental decay and violent terrorism a great job than, indeed he does!

BTW Islamic terror is in essence alt-right terror, too. Intolerant, ultra
conservative, bigoted, hate filled, xenophobic and often racist religious
loons are all of them w/o exception!
I have often told you that you'd fit in well with the Taliban/ISIS crowd
too.
Maybe you should give it a try given that you have little political
success in OZ as a Xtian fundy.
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with idiots like Petz.
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
de chucka
2018-06-30 05:56:22 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Petzl
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun slinger
Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming fat
fingers as my excuse
How many killed by Moslems this year?
In the US very few if any in terrorist attacks in the US. The group that
are the biggest purveyors of terrorism in the US are your alt-right mates.
Trump doing a great job then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2017
Nothing to do with him. Alt-right have led the list of US terrorist
attacks for years
MattB
Can you give me a list of Alt-right terrorist attacks in 2017?
de chucka
no
MattB
2018-06-30 18:21:08 UTC
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
Post by Petzl
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun slinger
Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming fat
fingers as my excuse
How many killed by Moslems this year?
In the US very few if any in terrorist attacks in the US. The group that
are the biggest purveyors of terrorism in the US are your alt-right mates.
Can you give me a list of Alt-right terrorist attacks in 2017?
no
Can you list any? I can't find any. Can find world wide thousands
killed in terrorist attacks by Islam.
Franz Donnerwetter
2018-06-30 22:28:57 UTC
MattB -
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:05:26 +1000, de chucka
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun
slinger Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in
holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming
fat fingers as my excuse
How many killed by Moslems this year?
In the US very few if any in terrorist attacks in the US. The group
that are the biggest purveyors of terrorism in the US are your
alt-right mates.
Can you give me a list of Alt-right terrorist attacks in 2017?
no
Can you list any? I can't find any.
Trying so bloody hard not to, eh ???

Bugger:
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
<http://tinyurl.com/ycqpwzp9>
<http://tinyurl.com/y98ph6c6>
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
Winter is coming
MattB
2018-06-30 23:30:46 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 22:28:57 -0000 (UTC), Franz Donnerwetter
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
MattB -
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:05:26 +1000, de chucka
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun
slinger Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in
holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming
fat fingers as my excuse
How many killed by Moslems this year?
In the US very few if any in terrorist attacks in the US. The group
that are the biggest purveyors of terrorism in the US are your
alt-right mates.
Can you give me a list of Alt-right terrorist attacks in 2017?
no
Can you list any? I can't find any.
Trying so bloody hard not to, eh ???
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
<http://tinyurl.com/ycqpwzp9>
<http://tinyurl.com/y98ph6c6>
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
The liberals of Chicago out number those killings in just a few
months.
de chucka
2018-06-30 23:35:37 UTC
Post by MattB
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 22:28:57 -0000 (UTC), Franz Donnerwetter
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
MattB -
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:05:26 +1000, de chucka
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
[...]
Totally irreverent to the matter being discussed in this section of the
thread. Your mates in the alt-right are responsible for mor domestic
then the liberals or moslems or the left or all of those combined.
MattB
2018-06-30 23:40:04 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by MattB
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 22:28:57 -0000 (UTC), Franz Donnerwetter
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
MattB -
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:05:26 +1000, de chucka
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
[...]
Yet you can provide no evidence of this. Blacks in the USA are
responsible for over 50% of all murders in the USA you saying they are
all part of the Alt-right? They are only 12% of the population in the
USA.
de chucka
2018-06-30 23:51:27 UTC
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
Totally irreverent to the matter being discussed in this section of the
thread. Your mates in the alt-right are responsible for mor domestic
then the liberals or moslems or the left or all of those combined.
Yet you can provide no evidence of this.
My statement is correct
Blacks in the USA are
Post by MattB
responsible for over 50% of all murders in the USA you saying they are
all part of the Alt-right?
Now you can see why I can't be bothered giving the cites, the discussion
is about terrorism, it would be casting pearls before an ignorant pig
Try and stay with the programme that while interesting is totally irrelevent
MattB
2018-07-01 03:46:46 UTC
Post by de chucka
snip
Post by MattB
responsible for over 50% of all murders in the USA you saying they are
all part of the Alt-right?
Now you can see why I can't be bothered giving the cites, the discussion
is about terrorism, it would be casting pearls before an ignorant pig
You don't think families in these gang areas are terrorized?

Define terrorism? Is murder terrorism depending on who does it?
Post by de chucka
Post by MattB
They are only 12% of the population in the
USA.
Try and stay with the programme that while interesting is totally irrelevent
That depends on your definition of terrorism as done by these so
called Alt-right people.

The newspaper killings were not a terrorist event. They were murders
done by scum.
de chucka
2018-07-01 04:22:36 UTC
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
snip
Post by MattB
responsible for over 50% of all murders in the USA you saying they are
all part of the Alt-right?
Now you can see why I can't be bothered giving the cites, the discussion
is about terrorism, it would be casting pearls before an ignorant pig
You don't think families in these gang areas are terrorized?
Nice try
Post by MattB
Define terrorism?
This will do

terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against
civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Post by MattB
Is murder terrorism depending on who does it?
no murder is terrorism looking a the motive of the person
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
Post by MattB
They are only 12% of the population in the
USA.
Try and stay with the programme that while interesting is totally irrelevent
That depends on your definition of terrorism as done by these so
called Alt-right people.
This a def'n that we can use as a working one that applies to the whole
political spectrum

Post by MattB
The newspaper killings were not a terrorist event.
Well done
They were murders
Post by MattB
done by scum.
Just another disgruntled person with easy access to effective and
efficient weapons
Franz Donnerwetter
2018-06-30 23:58:53 UTC
MattB -
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 22:28:57 -0000 (UTC), Franz Donnerwetter
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
MattB -
Post by MattB
Can you list any? I can't find any.
Trying so bloody hard not to, eh ???
Bugger:

<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>

<http://tinyurl.com/ycqpwzp9>

<http://tinyurl.com/y98ph6c6>

<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>

Blinkers ON! That's a good boi!
Post by MattB
Yet you can provide no evidence of this.
"We'll see", said the blind man.
--
"In Wirklichkeit ist die Wirklichkeit nicht wirklich wirklich
… aber wirklich ist sie doch."
Andreas Okopenko
Petzl
2018-07-01 00:37:21 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 23:58:53 -0000 (UTC), Franz Donnerwetter
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
MattB -
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 22:28:57 -0000 (UTC), Franz Donnerwetter
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
MattB -
Post by MattB
Yet you can provide no evidence of this.
"We'll see", said the blind man.
Looked at the "evidence" of killing being "alt-right" didn't see any?

Authorities are still establishing a motive for the deadly attack.

....and shock me it's another f*cking Moslem.
Ördög
2018-07-01 01:43:50 UTC
Petz
Post by MattB
Franz Donnerwetter
MattB the septic troll
dechucka
MattB the septic troll
Post by MattB
Franz Donnerwetter
MattB the septic troll
Post by MattB
Can you list any? I can't find any.
Trying so bloody hard not to, eh ???
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
<http://tinyurl.com/ycqpwzp9>
<http://tinyurl.com/y98ph6c6>
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
Blinkers ON! That's a good boi!
Yet you can provide no evidence of this.
"We'll see", said the blind man.
Looked at the "evidence" of killing being "alt-right" didn't see any?
I am sure you did not see any.
Because ability to kill is NOT what the discussion is about.
Alt-right terrorism IS!

Your being the official card carrying village idiot in OZ politics would
prevent you to notice any evidence that goes contrary to your well
established prejudices and hates when it comes to terrorism.
MattB
2018-07-01 03:48:44 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 01:43:50 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
Post by Ördög
Petz
Post by MattB
Franz Donnerwetter
MattB the septic troll
dechucka
MattB the septic troll
Post by MattB
Franz Donnerwetter
MattB the septic troll
Post by MattB
Can you list any? I can't find any.
Trying so bloody hard not to, eh ???
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
<http://tinyurl.com/ycqpwzp9>
<http://tinyurl.com/y98ph6c6>
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
Blinkers ON! That's a good boi!
Yet you can provide no evidence of this.
"We'll see", said the blind man.
Looked at the "evidence" of killing being "alt-right" didn't see any?
I am sure you did not see any.
Because ability to kill is NOT what the discussion is about.
Alt-right terrorism IS!
No the discussion is about "At Least 5 Killed at Annapolis Newspaper
Office" why is it now about the alt-right?

Granted Alt-right and progressive are both insane but how was this
terrorism?
de chucka
2018-07-01 04:14:06 UTC
Post by MattB
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 01:43:50 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
Post by Ördög
Petz
Post by MattB
Franz Donnerwetter
MattB the septic troll
dechucka
MattB the septic troll
Post by MattB
Franz Donnerwetter
MattB the septic troll
Post by MattB
Can you list any? I can't find any.
Trying so bloody hard not to, eh ???
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
<http://tinyurl.com/ycqpwzp9>
<http://tinyurl.com/y98ph6c6>
<http://tinyurl.com/yc79wkr8>
Blinkers ON! That's a good boi!
Yet you can provide no evidence of this.
"We'll see", said the blind man.
Looked at the "evidence" of killing being "alt-right" didn't see any?
I am sure you did not see any.
Because ability to kill is NOT what the discussion is about.
Alt-right terrorism IS!
No the discussion is about "At Least 5 Killed at Annapolis Newspaper
Office" why is it now about the alt-right?
Threads like life move on, if you were bight enough to follow a thread
you would see it evolving
de chucka
Which evidence?
Petzl
2018-07-01 03:16:31 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
Yet you can provide no evidence of this.
"We'll see", said the blind man.
Looked at the "evidence" of killing being "alt-right" didn't see any?
Which evidence?
not evidence but followed a link to a Jewish *opinion* propaganda
paper founded/funded by "Genrikh Yagoda" in 1913
https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017#the-incidents

Ördög
2018-07-01 03:39:26 UTC
Petz
dechucka
Post by de chucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
Yet you can provide no evidence of this.
"We'll see", said the blind man.
Looked at the "evidence" of killing being "alt-right" didn't see any?
Which evidence?
not evidence but followed a link to a Jewish *opinion* propaganda paper
founded/funded by "Genrikh Yagoda" in 1913
https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-
united-states-in-2017#the-incidents

In other words you reject the content based only on your own rabid
Antisemitism!
Well done Petz....NOT

:(
de chucka
Did this make you happy?
Petzl
2018-07-01 00:35:30 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by MattB
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 22:28:57 -0000 (UTC), Franz Donnerwetter
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
MattB -
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:05:26 +1000, de chucka
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
[...]
Not when one reads the "proof" they supply it's innuendo

Ördög
2018-07-01 01:50:34 UTC
Petz
dechucka
Post by de chucka
Totally irreverent to the matter being discussed in this section of the
thread. Your mates in the alt-right are responsible for mor domestic
then the liberals or moslems or the left or all of those combined.
Not when one reads the "proof" they supply it's innuendo
But they are certainly better than any of yours!

Your hate-mongering proofs are guaranteed to always turn out to be 100%
kookery.
That has been proven in aus.politics beyond any doubt time and time again!

BTW
How are your tanks, flame throwers, machine guns and power generators
doing? Is that secret bat phone line of yours to ASIO still working??
MattB
2018-07-01 03:51:19 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 01:50:34 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
Post by Ördög
Petz
dechucka
Post by de chucka
Totally irreverent to the matter being discussed in this section of the
thread. Your mates in the alt-right are responsible for mor domestic
then the liberals or moslems or the left or all of those combined.
Not when one reads the "proof" they supply it's innuendo
But they are certainly better than any of yours!
Your hate-mongering proofs are guaranteed to always turn out to be 100%
kookery.
What I see here is hate mongering by the left. Socialist have killed
how many? Leftist socialist are every bit as bad as the Alt-right.
What is your definition of alt-right?
Petzl
2018-06-30 08:51:30 UTC
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
Post by Petzl
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun slinger
Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming fat
fingers as my excuse
How many killed by Moslems this year?
In the US very few if any in terrorist attacks in the US. The group that
are the biggest purveyors of terrorism in the US are your alt-right mates.
Can you give me a list of Alt-right terrorist attacks in 2017?
Their is a tendency to name Moslem attacks as "Lone Wolf"

To practice my aim
de chucka
Sounds more like a Native American name
Petzl
2018-06-30 11:27:07 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Petzl
Post by MattB
Post by de chucka
Post by Petzl
Post by de chucka
Post by Ördög
snip
Post by Ördög
The grass is green, the water is wet, the sky is blue and the gun slinger
Yank is utterly mad! No one takes any notice any more in holy Trumpland.
Sorry I didn't mean to bring this thread to aus.pol, I'm claiming fat
fingers as my excuse
How many killed by Moslems this year?
In the US very few if any in terrorist attacks in the US. The group that
are the biggest purveyors of terrorism in the US are your alt-right mates.
Can you give me a list of Alt-right terrorist attacks in 2017?
Their is a tendency to name Moslem attacks as "Lone Wolf"
Sounds more like a Native American name
No actual name mentioned unless it is a non-middle eastern name

de chucka
You mentioned the bloke "Lone Wolf"
Ördög
2018-06-30 22:20:09 UTC
Post by de chucka
Petz
dechucka
Post by de chucka
Petz
Post by Petzl
Their is a tendency to name Moslem attacks as "Lone Wolf"
Sounds more like a Native American name
No actual name mentioned unless it is a non-middle eastern name
You mentioned the bloke "Lone Wolf"
LOL!

;)
Ördög, without any apologies
de chucka
2018-06-30 22:25:28 UTC
Post by de chucka
Petz
dechucka
Post by de chucka
Petz
Post by Petzl
Their is a tendency to name Moslem attacks as "Lone Wolf"
Sounds more like a Native American name
No actual name mentioned unless it is a non-middle eastern name
You mentioned the bloke "Lone Wolf"
LOL!
;)
Sadly I think it whooshed poor pez.

Some of my best work, which is sad in itself