‘Learn. Protect your children from clergy.’ The ABC’s Revelation reveals a tragic story
Add Reply
Mattb
2020-03-18 18:35:47 UTC
‘Learn. Protect your children from clergy.’ The ABC’s Revelation
reveals a tragic story

The ABC’s Sarah Ferguson has taken us into a place where most
Christians have not wanted to go – up close and very personal with
pedophile Christian leaders in her series Revelation on the ABC. The
series focuses in scarifying detail on abuse by pedophile Catholic
Priests.

“They are men living among us like Lucifer’s fallen angels – they look
like ordinary men,” is how Ferguson begins her narrative. “Their very
ordinariness is what I find disturbing. They should look like monsters
but they don’t.”

Chrissie Foster, who has seen extreme family tragedy from clergy
pedophilia, tells Eternity her response to Revelation: “If you have a
child in the Catholic system you will learn that your child is
worthless to the Catholic priesthood.

“If you have had doubt about the guilt of Catholic clergy over child
sexual assault, you will learn that the hierarchy do nothing to stop
child sexual assault after complaints.

“Oral rape of children …

“You will learn that clergy live a public life as a holy man and in
private a life as a crime figure.

“You may have the Christian values they preach, but they don’t.

“Learn. Protect your children from clergy.”

At this point Revelation gets close to the experience of other
Christian groups. The exact sexual nature of the abuse varies, and
celibacy plays a part for Catholics, but the cover-up is what we all
share. Southern Baptists, Sovereign Grace, Anglican Evangelicals and
Anglo Catholics, Salvation Army, Uniting – all share in a history of
cover-up and delay. Revelation uncovers the Catholic portion of a much
larger scandal.

https://www.eternitynews.com.au/australia/learn-protect-your-children-from-clergy-the-abcs-revelation-reveals-a-tragic-story/

Parents need to see this
Episode 1 The Children Have Been Used By The Devil
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/revelation
d***@cox.net
2020-03-19 13:09:52 UTC
Post by Mattb
[...]
Then why was the problem corrected last century? And what about you.
Post by Mattb
“Oral rape of children …
“You will learn that clergy live a public life as a holy man and in
private a life as a crime figure.
“You may have the Christian values they preach, but they don’t.
“Learn. Protect your children from clergy.”
You should be advising protecting children from you. You are a build-in book of
lies.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-19 17:06:46 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
I doubt it was.
Post by d***@cox.net
And what about you.
Like you say so often I am not Catholic.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
“Oral rape of children …
“You will learn that clergy live a public life as a holy man and in
private a life as a crime figure.
“You may have the Christian values they preach, but they don’t.
“Learn. Protect your children from clergy.”
You should be advising protecting children from you.
The report isn't about me.
Post by d***@cox.net
You are a build-in book of
lies.
That is the RCC and it's traditions and doctrine.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 13:13:27 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
You always doubt. You blind to the truth.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
And what about you.
Like you say so often I am not Catholic.
We've always known that.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
“Learn. Protect your children from clergy.”
You should be advising protecting children from you.
The report isn't about me.
It's clearly is. Pedophiles are just as prevalent in society as the priesthood.
That's you.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-20 17:18:46 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Translation of Dukes words....Matt you aren't brainwashed by Roman
Catholic Bullshit. Maybe it is Matt you haven't felt the pleasure of
priestly love, well I did well without that.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
And what about you.
Like you say so often I am not Catholic.
We've always known that.
One does not need be Catholic to follow the teachings of Jesus.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
“Learn. Protect your children from clergy.”
You should be advising protecting children from you.
The report isn't about me.
It's clearly is. Pedophiles are just as prevalent in society as the priesthood.
No Priestly score is about 3X average.
Post by d***@cox.net
That's you.
Hardly, Earl Weber you might enjoy a good priestly poke but I am
fairly sure most kids don't. Earl were you abused as a child learned
to like it and now practice the RCC act of pedophilia?
d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 18:02:45 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
“Learn. Protect your children from clergy.”
You should be advising protecting children from you.
The report isn't about me.
It's clearly is. Pedophiles are just as prevalent in society as the priesthood.
No Priestly score is about 3X average.
Yes the expert reports openly state that pedophilia is no more prevalent in the
priesthood as any other part of society and that includes redskins, doctors,
teachers, police, camp supervisors, etc.
Post by Mattb
Hardly, Earl Weber you might enjoy a good priestly poke but I am
fairly sure most kids don't. Earl were you abused as a child learned
to like it and now practice the RCC act of pedophilia?
Nobody does, so why do you continue to poke?>
Gunner Asch
2020-03-20 18:09:34 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
The priestly love was right up your black coal chute, Douche.
the doucher, smug fat prick http://tinyurl.com/ya5pcpf5 and congenital liar
*****
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT, but instead to flim-flam gullible credulous dopes like me
*****
d***@cox.net
2020-03-21 15:52:57 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Even black heart has to admit there are no new cases of priest pedophilia in the
US since last century. Thanks be to God for the Pope's demand the US be
cleaned.

the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-20 18:47:56 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Translation from Dukespeak: If you didn't get to enjoy the
pleasures of priestly poking you have a black heart because I Earl
Weber enjoyed if often.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
“Learn. Protect your children from clergy.”
You should be advising protecting children from you.
The report isn't about me.
It's clearly is. Pedophiles are just as prevalent in society as the priesthood.
No Priestly score is about 3X average.
Yes the expert reports openly state that pedophilia is no more prevalent in the
priesthood as any other part of society and that includes redskins, doctors,
teachers, police, camp supervisors, etc.
Depends of which report and when. Independent reports close to 2020
show 3X as bad or more.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Hardly, Earl Weber you might enjoy a good priestly poke but I am
fairly sure most kids don't. Earl were you abused as a child learned
to like it and now practice the RCC act of pedophilia?
Nobody does, so why do you continue to poke?>
Sure you don't.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-21 16:00:44 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
It's clearly is. Pedophiles are just as prevalent in society as the priesthood.
No Priestly score is about 3X average.
Yes the expert reports openly state that pedophilia is no more prevalent in the
priesthood as any other part of society and that includes redskins, doctors,
teachers, police, camp supervisors, etc.
Depends of which report and when. Independent reports close to 2020
show 3X as bad or more.
There are no such valid reports.

Who were the molesters? NSHS categories included: strangers, dates, friends or
acquaintances, parents, step-parents, other relatives, and others. Dates,
friends, and acquaintances comprised the largest group of assailants (38
percent), followed by non-parent relatives (23 percent), others (15 percent),
strangers (10 percent), parents (6 percent), and step-parents (4 percent).

Victims under 12 were typically abused by caregivers: parents, step-parents,
other relatives, babysitters, or camp or recreational-program staff. Teens were
generally abused by friends or acquaintances.

Under "other," the NSHS asked: Who? Surprisingly, not one victim mentioned a
priest. Most of the abusers in this category were teachers, neighbors, doctors,
grandparents, a parent's friend or coworker, or an adult around the house: a
gardener, or repairman.

Not a single priest.

I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.

How many young bucks did you molest, black heart.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-21 16:51:31 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
What is your source?
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.

I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
Post by d***@cox.net
How many young bucks did you molest, black heart.
How many have you molested in Afton Oaks?
d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 15:06:21 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Truth.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.
Just more peckerhead bullshit. Never a support.
Post by Mattb
I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
BUT, none of those are Christian. You didn't know that. The RCC is the church
that Jesus Christ founded.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
How many young bucks did you molest, black heart.
How many have you molested in Afton Oaks?
None, black heart. Heeheehee. Still waiting for the answer on yourself.
Mattb
2020-03-22 17:10:15 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Then did you just make it up.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.
Just more peckerhead bullshit. Never a support.
Then you are saying you have never claimed the RCC was founded by
Jesus? That the RCC have the power to forgive and condemn by the
gift of the Holy Spirit? Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
BUT, none of those are Christian. You didn't know that. The RCC is the church
that Jesus Christ founded.
Wait did you just above ask me for a source for saying you claimed
the RCC was founded by Jesus? The JW, Mormons and Jim Jones are just
as much a Church as the RCC, they just have murdered less people.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
How many young bucks did you molest, black heart.
How many have you molested in Afton Oaks?
None, black heart. Heeheehee. Still waiting for the answer on yourself.
Never been to Afton Oaks.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-23 13:54:49 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Nope, you can google for yourself.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.
Just more peckerhead bullshit. Never a support.
Then you are saying you have never claimed the RCC was founded by
Jesus?
Oh, it absolutely started with God willing himself to become flesh.
Post by Mattb
That the RCC have the power to forgive and condemn by the
gift of the Holy Spirit? Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
No, that's just your makeup bullshit. When are you going to learn to pay
attention to your master.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
BUT, none of those are Christian. You didn't know that. The RCC is the church
that Jesus Christ founded.
Wait did you just above ask me for a source for saying you claimed
the RCC was founded by Jesus? The JW, Mormons and Jim Jones are just
as much a Church as the RCC, they just have murdered less people.
The JW and the Mormons and the JJ's are not even Christian.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
How many young bucks did you molest, black heart.
How many have you molested in Afton Oaks?
None, black heart. Heeheehee. Still waiting for the answer on yourself.
Never been to Afton Oaks.
That's right, but you have molested young bucks, right!!.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-23 16:02:52 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
I think you are just someone that lies to defend pedophiles within
the RCC.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.
Just more peckerhead bullshit. Never a support.
Then you are saying you have never claimed the RCC was founded by
Jesus?
Oh, it absolutely started with God willing himself to become flesh.
Deflection ans not the subject.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
That the RCC have the power to forgive and condemn by the
gift of the Holy Spirit? Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
No, that's just your makeup bullshit. When are you going to learn to pay
attention to your master.
Who is my master? Who do you believe I am/should be a slave too?
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
BUT, none of those are Christian. You didn't know that. The RCC is the church
that Jesus Christ founded.
Wait did you just above ask me for a source for saying you claimed
the RCC was founded by Jesus? The JW, Mormons and Jim Jones are just
as much a Church as the RCC, they just have murdered less people.
The JW and the Mormons and the JJ's are not even Christian.
Really and I don't believe the RCC follows Jesus.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
How many young bucks did you molest, black heart.
How many have you molested in Afton Oaks?
None, black heart. Heeheehee. Still waiting for the answer on yourself.
Never been to Afton Oaks.
That's right, but you have molested young bucks, right!!.
That is you at your churches pre-school.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-24 15:47:30 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Black heart, you've shown over and over that you hate truth.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.
Just more peckerhead bullshit. Never a support.
Then you are saying you have never claimed the RCC was founded by
Jesus?
Oh, it absolutely started with God willing himself to become flesh.
Deflection ans not the subject.
You're too stupid to get it.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
That the RCC have the power to forgive and condemn by the
gift of the Holy Spirit?
Gift of the Holy Spirit?
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
No, that's just your makeup bullshit. When are you going to learn to pay
attention to your master.
Who is my master? Who do you believe I am/should be a slave too?
No, you would reject God.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
BUT, none of those are Christian. You didn't know that. The RCC is the church
that Jesus Christ founded.
Wait did you just above ask me for a source for saying you claimed
the RCC was founded by Jesus? The JW, Mormons and Jim Jones are just
as much a Church as the RCC, they just have murdered less people.
The JW and the Mormons and the JJ's are not even Christian.
Really and I don't believe the RCC follows Jesus.
It's not your choice or mine. The jw's, jj's and mormons are not becasue
they live by their own definition of God.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-24 18:32:03 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
I like truth it is just that as many have pointed out lately you
seldom post truth.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.
Just more peckerhead bullshit. Never a support.
Then you are saying you have never claimed the RCC was founded by
Jesus?
Oh, it absolutely started with God willing himself to become flesh.
Deflection ans not the subject.
You're too stupid to get it.
Yes I'm not brainwashed by the evils of the RCC. Satan has no hold
on me.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
That the RCC have the power to forgive and condemn by the
gift of the Holy Spirit?
Gift of the Holy Spirit?
False claim by the RCC well another.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
No, that's just your makeup bullshit. When are you going to learn to pay
attention to your master.
Who is my master? Who do you believe I am/should be a slave too?
No, you would reject God.
I am not a slave to God...True. You believe people should be a
slave to God?
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
BUT, none of those are Christian. You didn't know that. The RCC is the church
that Jesus Christ founded.
Wait did you just above ask me for a source for saying you claimed
the RCC was founded by Jesus? The JW, Mormons and Jim Jones are just
as much a Church as the RCC, they just have murdered less people.
The JW and the Mormons and the JJ's are not even Christian.
Really and I don't believe the RCC follows Jesus.
It's not your choice or mine. The jw's, jj's and mormons are not becasue
they live by their own definition of God.
As has the RCC for centuries. After the founding of what is now
the RCC around 300ad the first murder with the help of Constantine
proved that the RCC was not to follow Jesus.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-25 15:15:20 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
I always post truth.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.
Just more peckerhead bullshit. Never a support.
Then you are saying you have never claimed the RCC was founded by
Jesus?
Oh, it absolutely started with God willing himself to become flesh.
Deflection ans not the subject.
You're too stupid to get it.
Yes I'm not brainwashed by the evils of the RCC. Satan has no hold
on me.
You are much more evil than the RCC which is led by the Holy Spirit.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
That the RCC have the power to forgive and condemn by the
gift of the Holy Spirit?
Gift of the Holy Spirit?
False claim by the RCC well another.
You don't know what you're saying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
More bullshit. We confess thru Jesus thru the priest and Jesus forgives us thru
the priest.

You never will learn.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
No, you would reject God.
I am not a slave to God...True. You believe people should be a
slave to God?
You're too stupid to understood.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
BUT, none of those are Christian. You didn't know that. The RCC is the church
that Jesus Christ founded.
Wait did you just above ask me for a source for saying you claimed
the RCC was founded by Jesus?
No, I consistently advised you that the RCC is the Church founded by Jesus
Christ.

You lie so much, you can't remember what you said.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
as much a Church as the RCC, they just have murdered less people.
The JW and the Mormons and the JJ's are not even Christian.
Really and I don't believe the RCC follows Jesus.
It's not your choice or mine. The jw's, jj's and mormons are not becasue
they live by their own definition of God.
As has the RCC for centuries. After the founding of what is now
the RCC around 300ad the first murder with the help of Constantine
proved that the RCC was not to follow Jesus.
Read your bible if you have one, and you'll find why the RCC is the Church
started by Jesus. Right now, your outright lying is making an ass of yourself.
Patrick B
2020-03-25 15:20:04 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Bullshit. Yes.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.
Just more peckerhead bullshit. Never a support.
Then you are saying you have never claimed the RCC was founded by
Jesus?
Oh, it absolutely started with God willing himself to become flesh.
Deflection ans not the subject.
You're too stupid to get it.
Yes I'm not brainwashed by the evils of the RCC. Satan has no hold
on me.
You are much more evil than the RCC
No. He has never raped a boy. Priests do that.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
That the RCC have the power to forgive and condemn by the
gift of the Holy Spirit?
Gift of the Holy Spirit?
False claim by the RCC well another.
You don't know what you're saying.
He does. He's saying you're bullshitting about your fucking shit-packed
"house", and he is right.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
More bullshit.
Yes: all you have.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
No, you would reject God.
I am not a slave to God...True. You believe people should be a
slave to God?
I'm too stupid to understood [sic].
Yes, you are.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
BUT, none of those are Christian. You didn't know that. The RCC is the church
that Jesus Christ founded.
Wait did you just above ask me for a source for saying you claimed
the RCC was founded by Jesus?
No, I consistently advised you that the RCC is the Church founded by Jesus
Christ.
You *claim* it to be, but that's bullshit.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
as much a Church as the RCC, they just have murdered less people.
The JW and the Mormons and the JJ's are not even Christian.
Really and I don't believe the RCC follows Jesus.
It's not your choice or mine. The jw's, jj's and mormons are not becasue
they live by their own definition of God.
As has the RCC for centuries. After the founding of what is now
the RCC around 300ad the first murder with the help of Constantine
proved that the RCC was not to follow Jesus.
Read your bible
A bullshit pack of lies.
*****
Mattb
2020-03-25 19:29:19 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
That in itself is a lie. You also post much gossip. Your
religion is a mix of truth and lies, mostly false traditions and
doctrines.

You are a example of what a true fundamentalist Catholic is they
believe they possess the absolute truth and go ahead dirtying the
other with calumny, with disinformation, and doing evil.

Here is a example of the meaning of Fundamentalist Catholic
https://catholicherald.co.uk/news/2015/11/30/pope-francis-says-he-is-not-losing-any-sleep-over-vatican-leaks-trial/
Pope Francis criticises ‘fundamentalist’ Catholics
Pontiff. “We Catholics have some — and not some, many — who believe
they possess the absolute truth and go ahead dirtying the other with
calumny, with disinformation, and doing evil. They do evil. I say this
because it is my Church.”

I like moderate Catholics those unlike you, they are as appalled by
the ideal of a RCC with so many within it that were pedophiles and
that aided and abetted such practices for centuries.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
I hope the Catholic Church can end priestly child sexual abuse. But the NSHS
shows that priest account for only a tiny fraction of this problem.
Yes but the fact is these men you claim to be of the Holy Spirit
molested kids. Fact is this Church you claim was founded by Jesus and
all others are false covered it up for centuries.
Just more peckerhead bullshit. Never a support.
Then you are saying you have never claimed the RCC was founded by
Jesus?
Oh, it absolutely started with God willing himself to become flesh.
Deflection ans not the subject.
You're too stupid to get it.
Yes I'm not brainwashed by the evils of the RCC. Satan has no hold
on me.
You are much more evil than the RCC which is led by the Holy Spirit.
Yes tell that to all the kids murdered during your inquisition and
all the kids raped and molested by RCC priest and then had aid in
covering up their crimes and sins by what you sat is a "RCC which is
led by the Holy Spirit".

No you lie on that big time. History of your Popes show how evil it
can be,
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
That the RCC have the power to forgive and condemn by the
gift of the Holy Spirit?
Gift of the Holy Spirit?
False claim by the RCC well another.
You don't know what you're saying.
Yes I do. I flip off your Pope and had dogs piss on a statue of
your Saint of Genocide Junípero Serra, best $44 I ever spent for a dog
part.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
More bullshit. We confess thru Jesus thru the priest and Jesus forgives us thru
the priest.
Just remove the unnecessary priest and speak directly to Jesus. That
was used as a way to spy on people in the long past it is rather
useless today.

You talk about the seal of the confessional but I'd be that seal was
broken to go after what you called heretics.

Never trust a corrupt church that only cares about it's power as proof
look at how they covered up for child molesters and still do in many
places.
Post by d***@cox.net
You never will learn.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
No, you would reject God.
I am not a slave to God...True. You believe people should be a
slave to God?
You're too stupid to understood.
Then explain and stop with the veiled threats.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
I'd say the RCC is about as valid as a church of Jesus as Mormons or
JW or Jim Jones. A false Church and one of pagan origins.
BUT, none of those are Christian. You didn't know that. The RCC is the church
that Jesus Christ founded.
Wait did you just above ask me for a source for saying you claimed
the RCC was founded by Jesus?
No, I consistently advised you that the RCC is the Church founded by Jesus
Christ.
Yet you can only provide a rather vague quote that could apply to
any Church or none, maybe the rock he was talking about was earth.

Your RCC requires much use of Eisegesis which is the process of
interpreting a text or portion of text in such a way that the process
introduces one's own presuppositions, agendas, or biases into and onto
the text.
Post by d***@cox.net
You lie so much, you can't remember what you said.
Where is th4e lie here?
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
as much a Church as the RCC, they just have murdered less people.
The JW and the Mormons and the JJ's are not even Christian.
Really and I don't believe the RCC follows Jesus.
It's not your choice or mine. The jw's, jj's and mormons are not becasue
they live by their own definition of God.
As has the RCC for centuries. After the founding of what is now
the RCC around 300ad the first murder with the help of Constantine
proved that the RCC was not to follow Jesus.
Read your bible if you have one, and you'll find why the RCC is the Church
started by Jesus. Right now, your outright lying is making an ass of yourself.
Yet you and your RCC can't prove it and your history makes what you
say doubtful as the RCC has done GREAT evil on earth. Yes I know you
will claim the evil was done by men but that is all the RCC truly has.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-26 14:47:12 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
More bullshit. We confess thru Jesus thru the priest and Jesus forgives us thru
the priest.
Just remove the unnecessary priest and speak directly to Jesus. That
was used as a way to spy on people in the long past it is rather
useless today.
The Father and Son sent the Holy Spirit to replace Jesus on the earth. AndJesus
and Holy Spirit gave us the Priest as go thru for confession, John 20:22-23.
Post by Mattb
You talk about the seal of the confessional but I'd be that seal was
broken to go after what you called heretics.
Now you're truly nuts.
Post by Mattb
Never trust a corrupt church that only cares about it's power as proof
look at how they covered up for child molesters and still do in many
places.
You're just a lousy bullshitter.
the dukester, American-American
Rudy Canoza
*****
Mattb
2020-03-26 16:52:07 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
More bullshit. We confess thru Jesus thru the priest and Jesus forgives us thru
the priest.
Just remove the unnecessary priest and speak directly to Jesus. That
was used as a way to spy on people in the long past it is rather
useless today.
The Father and Son sent the Holy Spirit to replace Jesus on the earth. AndJesus
and Holy Spirit gave us the Priest as go thru for confession, John 20:22-23.
John 20:22-23
22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy
Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if
you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

No where did it or has it ever said such was passed on to the RCC.
That is your false claim.

Here you claim the priest of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
and the Pope is the head Christ?
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
You talk about the seal of the confessional but I'd be that seal was
broken to go after what you called heretics.
Now you're truly nuts.
Sure I am your pedophilia coverup shows great evil within the RCC.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Never trust a corrupt church that only cares about it's power as proof
look at how they covered up for child molesters and still do in many
places.
You're just a lousy bullshitter.
Are you claiming the RCC has told all about the priest is knows
were pedophiles?
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 15:05:36 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Good because the RCC was not founded by
Jesus and your priest don't have such power. We agree.
More bullshit. We confess thru Jesus thru the priest and Jesus forgives us thru
the priest.
Just remove the unnecessary priest and speak directly to Jesus. That
was used as a way to spy on people in the long past it is rather
useless today.
The Father and Son sent the Holy Spirit to replace Jesus on the earth. AndJesus
and Holy Spirit gave us the Priest as go thru for confession, John 20:22-23.
John 20:22-23
22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy
Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if
you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”
No where did it or has it ever said such was passed on to the RCC.
That is your false claim.
That's like saying that Jesus didn't offer John 20:22-23.
Post by d***@cox.net
Here you claim the priest of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
and the Pope is the head Christ?
Jesus said it, I didn't. Of course, both points in your statement are wrong as
follows:
1. Priests of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
2. The Pope is the head Christ

3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
You talk about the seal of the confessional but I'd be that seal was
broken to go after what you called heretics.
Now you're truly nuts.
Sure I am your pedophilia coverup shows great evil within the RCC.
And you're a trans-gender. Right? Haahaahaa.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-27 17:24:10 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
That isn't What I said. You say it was directed to the RCC. You
have no evidence of this.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Here you claim the priest of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
and the Pope is the head Christ?
Jesus said it, I didn't. Of course, both points in your statement are wrong as
1. Priests of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
2. The Pope is the head Christ
That isn't what he said that is more Catholic false tradition. You
see Catholic institution is based on lies. Much like scientology.
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
You talk about the seal of the confessional but I'd be that seal was
broken to go after what you called heretics.
Now you're truly nuts.
Sure I am your pedophilia coverup shows great evil within the RCC.
And you're a trans-gender. Right? Haahaahaa.
Another ad hominem shows you lost this debate.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-28 15:19:36 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
The apostles were the first bishops of the Church of the Way which is now known
as the Catholic Chruch.

You see, you keep pushing by the "Book only". But Jesus taught wagons of more
knowledge that we Catholics follow. John 21:25. Pity the poor prots that
didn't come alone for 1500 years. Being a prot leaves them out of the massive
teachings of the RCC. And to make matters worse, the prots refuse to follow
most of the "Book" anyway.

They still reject the Holy Mass, the Eucharist and Baptism and the other 5
sacraments, the teachng authority of the Vatican, the Pope, priests and
bishops..
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Here you claim the priest of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
and the Pope is the head Christ?
Jesus said it, I didn't. Of course, both points in your statement are wrong as
1. Priests of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
2. The Pope is the head Christ
That isn't what he said that is more Catholic false tradition. You
see Catholic institution is based on lies. Much like scientology.
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.

That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
You talk about the seal of the confessional but I'd be that seal was
broken to go after what you called heretics.
Now you're truly nuts.
Sure I am your pedophilia coverup shows great evil within the RCC.
And you're a trans-gender. Right? Haahaahaa.
Another ad hominem shows you lost this debate.
You're truly nuts.
Mattb
2020-03-28 16:21:06 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Another tradition of the RCC you can't prove. You use one lie to
support another.
Post by d***@cox.net
You see, you keep pushing by the "Book only". But Jesus taught wagons of more
knowledge that we Catholics follow. John 21:25. Pity the poor prots that
didn't come alone for 1500 years. Being a prot leaves them out of the massive
teachings of the RCC. And to make matters worse, the prots refuse to follow
most of the "Book" anyway.
John 21:25 can be used by any claimed Christian group to claim Jesus
said anything. Mormons like the RCC can use it as evidence they are
right.
Post by d***@cox.net
They still reject the Holy Mass, the Eucharist and Baptism and the other 5
sacraments, the teachng authority of the Vatican, the Pope, priests and
bishops..
The Vatican has no authority it is a con job that is slowly failing.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Here you claim the priest of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
and the Pope is the head Christ?
Jesus said it, I didn't. Of course, both points in your statement are wrong as
1. Priests of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
2. The Pope is the head Christ
That isn't what he said that is more Catholic false tradition. You
see Catholic institution is based on lies. Much like scientology.
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
Post by d***@cox.net
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-29 16:22:43 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Jesus taught us in scripture. We don't need more.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
You see, you keep pushing by the "Book only". But Jesus taught wagons of more
knowledge that we Catholics follow. John 21:25. Pity the poor prots that
didn't come alone for 1500 years. Being a prot leaves them out of the massive
teachings of the RCC. And to make matters worse, the prots refuse to follow
most of the "Book" anyway.
John 21:25 can be used by any claimed Christian group to claim Jesus
said anything. Mormons like the RCC can use it as evidence they are
right.
No, mormons alread claim John Smith can become God.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
They still reject the Holy Mass, the Eucharist and Baptism and the other 5
sacraments, the teachng authority of the Vatican, the Pope, priests and
bishops..
The Vatican has no authority it is a con job that is slowly failing.
The only one that counts is Jesus Christ. It's his gift to us and sees us
accepting it. Shame on you.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Here you claim the priest of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
and the Pope is the head Christ?
Jesus said it, I didn't. Of course, both points in your statement are wrong as
1. Priests of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
2. The Pope is the head Christ
That isn't what he said that is more Catholic false tradition. You
see Catholic institution is based on lies. Much like scientology.
1. Jesus did NOT say priests replace Jesus.
2. Jesus did NOT say the Pope is the head Christ.

You just have to discontinue your unlearned lying one day.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
You talk about the seal of the confessional but I'd be that seal was
broken to go after what you called heretics.
Now you're truly nuts.
Sure I am your pedophilia coverup shows great evil within the RCC.
And you're a trans-gender. Right? Haahaahaa.
Another ad hominem shows you lost this debate.
You're truly nuts.
And yet there is nothing you can do to support your make believe lying. NOthing
at all.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-29 18:16:53 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
But you do need more if your biggest defense for your false
traditions is John 21:25
25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
for the books that would be written.

If that verse is all you have then you have as much credibility as
Scientology or Mormons.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
You see, you keep pushing by the "Book only". But Jesus taught wagons of more
knowledge that we Catholics follow. John 21:25. Pity the poor prots that
didn't come alone for 1500 years. Being a prot leaves them out of the massive
teachings of the RCC. And to make matters worse, the prots refuse to follow
most of the "Book" anyway.
John 21:25 can be used by any claimed Christian group to claim Jesus
said anything. Mormons like the RCC can use it as evidence they are
right.
No, mormons alread claim John Smith can become God.
Maybe they use John 21:25 as a foundation for that tradition. Could
have learned that from the Catholics.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
They still reject the Holy Mass, the Eucharist and Baptism and the other 5
sacraments, the teachng authority of the Vatican, the Pope, priests and
bishops..
The Vatican has no authority it is a con job that is slowly failing.
The only one that counts is Jesus Christ.
Yes and Jesus is not the Vatican or any Pope.
Post by d***@cox.net
It's his gift to us and sees us
accepting it. Shame on you.
Another claim you can not prove.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Here you claim the priest of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
and the Pope is the head Christ?
Jesus said it, I didn't. Of course, both points in your statement are wrong as
1. Priests of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
2. The Pope is the head Christ
That isn't what he said that is more Catholic false tradition. You
see Catholic institution is based on lies. Much like scientology.
1. Jesus did NOT say priests replace Jesus.
2. Jesus did NOT say the Pope is the head Christ.
You just have to discontinue your unlearned lying one day.
Where did Jesus say this of the RCC?
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
You talk about the seal of the confessional but I'd be that seal was
broken to go after what you called heretics.
Now you're truly nuts.
Sure I am your pedophilia coverup shows great evil within the RCC.
And you're a trans-gender. Right? Haahaahaa.
Another ad hominem shows you lost this debate.
You're truly nuts.
And yet there is nothing you can do to support your make believe lying. NOthing
at all.
Yes it is hard for me to show that your traditions are not false as
they are not Biblical or even a part of Jesus teaching. Most RCC
traditions have a Pagan core. I would say it is for your RCC to
provide evidence they are true, something you are unable to do.
tesla sTinker
2020-03-30 01:02:12 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
this is what it says, since none of you use the real Bible.

20 And when he had said this, he shewed them his hands and his side. The
disciples therefore were glad, when they saw the Lord.

21 He said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath
sent me, I also send you.

22 When he had said this, he breathed on them; and he said to them:
Receive ye the Holy Ghost.

23 Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins
you shall retain, they are retained.

It would be a good idea if you read all of it.
http://www.truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/dogma/catholicbooks/HolyBible/NewTestament/John.htm#chpt20

And I also will tell you this, breathed on them. did you get breathed
on? It says, confess your sins to your brother in christ. So, in the
truth, both one of his priests, or, just a lay brother, can forgive
sins. I believe its old testament. But then again, Jesus said, He did
not come to change the old law. As long as it is done. But these people
here, what you call rcc, they are not His priests. so therefore, they
can do nothing. Why, cause they are not in church. Its a follow thing
you know. And a temple built without hands. It is about time, they
understand the water, cause freemasons, are dumb mother fookers.

see this right here, this is still valid law. Leviticus 26 true Bible

39 And if of them also some remain, they shall pine away in their
iniquities, in the land of their enemies, and they shall be afflicted
for the sins of their fathers, and their own: 40 Until they confess
their iniquities and the iniquities of their ancestors, whereby they
have transgressed me, and walked contrary unto me. 41 Therefore I also
will walk against them, and bring them into their enemies' land until
their uncircumcised mind be ashamed: then shall they pray for their sins.

confessed is written in the holy Scriptures, in several places, so no,
its not just new testament. New testament quotes it and returns its
speech Even Jesus did this. So you see, they cannot coral you, and
that is that. If you feel your being corralled, its because, they do
not tell the truth. No one likes being a horses ass.

Geneis
Leviticus
Numbers
Josua
2Paralip
Nehmias
Tobias
Job
Psalms
Ecclesiasticus
Proverbs
Isaias
2Maccabees
Matthew
Luke
Acts
Romans
Phillip
Jacob
1john
2john
Apocalypse

And no, its not possible for you to get offended if someone says a
priest can forgive sins. God forgives sins.
And if you cannot find a real priests, then you do what the Bible says.
And they will, be forgiven, even if you confess them to one of your
brethen who is not a real priest. But of all things, never confess your
sins to someone who does not believe.
Mattb
2020-03-30 04:53:15 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:02:12 -0700, tesla sTinker
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
this is what it says, since none of you use the real Bible.
20 And when he had said this, he shewed them his hands and his side. The
disciples therefore were glad, when they saw the Lord.
21 He said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath
sent me, I also send you.
Receive ye the Holy Ghost.
23 Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins
you shall retain, they are retained.
Where does it say this was given to the RCC.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-30 13:09:23 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
this is what it says, since none of you use the real Bible.
20 And when he had said this, he shewed them his hands and his side. The
disciples therefore were glad, when they saw the Lord.
21 He said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath
sent me, I also send you.
Receive ye the Holy Ghost.
23 Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins
you shall retain, they are retained.
Where does it say this was given to the RCC.
To the Apostles who was the beginning of the Catholic Church.

Matthew 16:16-19
16Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed
to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you
are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will
not overcome it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever
you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will
be loosed in heaven."

So now you know that Jesus built his Church on the rock that is Peter and the
Apostles.

Ephesians 2:19-20 New International Version (NIV)
19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens
with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation
of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief
cornerstone.
Mattb
2020-03-30 17:24:46 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
That Jesus would instruct the building of a militaristic
organization to follow him I find horrid. I think what you say is
just another false tradition of the RCC. Just reading what you post
and how it shows the RCC teaches fear and hate as its main tool and it
is its core value, not love.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 15:03:13 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Your Christian cup is empty. You're a total loser.
Mattb
2020-03-31 17:59:45 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
Because I reject teaching Hate and using fear in Jesus name?
d***@cox.net
2020-04-01 18:53:46 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
I believe in following the teaching of Jesus.
Post by Mattb
Mattb
2020-04-01 19:07:16 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
No you don't you and your RCC just make shit up for profit and
power/control. That is why you have no actual proof for the majority
of your traditions.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
tesla sTinker
2020-03-30 01:34:31 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Jesus said, its not all in here. His disciples said this. Its in the
Bible yes |No, they did not write everything Jesus did in the Bible.
Whats that mean, it means, some of its missing yes.

And that means, not everyone even, knows all of it. So yes, if
someone forces you to believe they know all of it, they are the only
way, its not true. God breathed on them, and He can breath on anyone He
wishes to. And give you the Holy Ghost. Baptism mandatory, But, you
have to be holy following to Him Jesus, or, He will not do it.

In reality, you have to know the true catholic church to know, that
they, in Rome and the whole thing, is not the catholic church.
The rcc never use to be this way. Been 70 years now, and that's a long
time. Some were still there yes, but very few, today there is none.
they left. The devil ran it over the buildings. But, that only the big
ones that are in the main stream media. There are small ones, in the
world, that yes, contain, those same disciples still. And no, I do not
know where they all are. I do not think any of us do. most of them,
live in poverty. Its not supposed to made with hands. That is what
Jesus said. So, if you follow Him, then you know the deal. Freemasons
have been around since the 1300s. Trouble caused in the 1400s, the
great schism. Rome. and today, its again. And its not the only time,
there were false temples. Many times even before Christ was born, they
did it, same dam thing, false speech. the heathens. They took the Jews
temples, and stood in as jews, when they were liars, even the head Jew.
So pope, yes, the king has always been around ever since day one. That
is the proper word for it. NO, its not knew, you have to read the real
Bible. Jesus just change the marriage, with baptism, something that
was never before, and if look at what I posted, the 4 heads, you will
understand it. They are also the first 4 places in the bible that have
the word water mentioned. Genesis. The reason why Mary washed the feet
of Jesus. Abraham. The ark, 40 days of water. etc, right to when,
Abraham washed the feet of the Lord. water.
The Baptism, yes, is mandatory. But even a protestant can baptise. So
says, the true catholic church. And yes, one of His true priests can
also do it.
Mattb
2020-03-30 17:31:53 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:34:31 -0700, tesla sTinker
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Jesus said, its not all in here. His disciples said this. Its in the
Bible yes |No, they did not write everything Jesus did in the Bible.
Whats that mean, it means, some of its missing yes.
And that means, not everyone even, knows all of it. So yes, if
someone forces you to believe they know all of it, they are the only
way, its not true. God breathed on them, and He can breath on anyone He
wishes to. And give you the Holy Ghost. Baptism mandatory, But, you
have to be holy following to Him Jesus, or, He will not do it.
Yes he can but I do not follow the Holy roller either. I go by
actions and the RCC historically has been show to have great evil and
uses as it's main tools fear and hate.

I reject the RCC as being founded by Jesus and totally reject the
popes as anything more than a man.
Where do I find information of this true Church you talk about?
tesla sTinker
2020-03-31 01:45:31 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Jesus said, its not all in here. His disciples said this. Its in the
Bible yes |No, they did not write everything Jesus did in the Bible.
Whats that mean, it means, some of its missing yes.
And that means, not everyone even, knows all of it. So yes, if
someone forces you to believe they know all of it, they are the only
way, its not true. God breathed on them, and He can breath on anyone He
wishes to. And give you the Holy Ghost. Baptism mandatory, But, you
have to be holy following to Him Jesus, or, He will not do it.
Yes he can but I do not follow the Holy roller either. I go by
actions and the RCC historically has been show to have great evil and
uses as it's main tools fear and hate.
I reject the RCC as being founded by Jesus and totally reject the
popes as anything more than a man.
its sad. Jesus was a man. Did you ever think of that?

But that what you said is not so true. rcc, Not completely.
There were many who knew nothing of the evil, no, those ding dongs
who took the office by going up the ladder the wrong way, Are not really
what they proclaim. And they do what they do behind closed doors. $$$$
Mafia. No one in the church lay people knows anything about it. A
secret. Until its to late. So there were those, that were ignorant of
it. Innocent. And yes, been fooled. The devil can fool any of us,
this is something you must admit of to yourself, just to keep him in
check, so to speak. Use the act of contrition in any confessions. It
makes it perfect. With faith, I mean, if you get fooled.

And if you have no one, then say it to Jesus alone. For He is still,
the head of the Church. and when the time is up, and God gives another
king, if He does so, for that it what Jesus wanted, as in Saint Peter.
Im not certain he will. But I honor the book of Isaias, the prophet,
and the 911, that took place mentioned. Yes, its a time mark, in the
Scriptures, of what is going on. the falling towers. In the Apocalypse.
So, be careful. The devil would like to make you believe that the
book is small and only what he wants you to think of it, like when
Robert eliminates verses so he can believe the way he wants to believe.
the easy way, So to eliminate works. And that is the same as
disobedience to God's Holy Word.

Believe me, that is why those bo zos have done everything wrong full of
sins. They do not do any works. And of course, Jesus knows as he knows
everything. In order for any of them to enter His true church, they
would have to find one who is in it, doing, really, and confess and to
denounce freemasonry all together to them, as to remove it from their
lives. And, they would not of been able to blasphemy the holy ghost and
do such either. Believe me, there are miracles in God's Holy Church.
And for to His people. oTHER WISE, they would not be able to enter
it. The why, is because freemasonry, is the devils religion platform.
Its not our Lords. Like when they shot the bp with a laser. God did
not tell them to do that.

I also honor all the saints true saints, and also the true church
fathers. And yes, they are real, and do follow to Jesus. Many of them
warned in their writings what was going on. The takeover. All you have
to do is go and read them. If you can find them. We have some.

Just remember, its made without hands. its not a building or a name,
but, you cannot denounce a name when there is some in, that are in it.
That is why i do not do.

Just as in any place, any structure, you can have bad and good ones.

You can find out about saint peter, yes, there were problems in Rome at
his time when he sat in the chair. Its something that never goes away,
no matter where you are. Until, its time. Even before Christ there was
trouble for the jews.

So sad, God told everyone in His Holy Bible, he would send a plaque, if
you do not listen and accept to His laws. If I were the all of you, I
would pay very strict attention to what is going to happen next.

Pray for all those who need to convert to the truth of the true catholic
church. And its a fact, its not in Rome anymore. 9000 gone and
counting, italia, and those numbers, are slack of the real truth. Yet,
its not the first plague to hit Italy, or the world.

IF we are blessed, God will take the ones that deserve it.
Mattb
2020-03-31 18:12:22 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Yes Jesus had the body of a man but was so much more. Do you like
Islam believe Jesus was just a prophet or within him was much more?
Post by tesla sTinker
But that what you said is not so true. rcc, Not completely.
There were many who knew nothing of the evil, no, those ding dongs
who took the office by going up the ladder the wrong way, Are not really
what they proclaim. And they do what they do behind closed doors. $$$$
Mafia. No one in the church lay people knows anything about it. A
secret. Until its to late. So there were those, that were ignorant of
it. Innocent. And yes, been fooled. The devil can fool any of us,
this is something you must admit of to yourself, just to keep him in
check, so to speak. Use the act of contrition in any confessions. It
makes it perfect. With faith, I mean, if you get fooled.
You blame much of the Devil how about things that are just in man's
nature. Greed, power and control just might be the way some men are
no Satan required.
Post by tesla sTinker
And if you have no one, then say it to Jesus alone. For He is still,
the head of the Church. and when the time is up, and God gives another
king, if He does so, for that it what Jesus wanted, as in Saint Peter.
Im not certain he will. But I honor the book of Isaias, the prophet,
and the 911, that took place mentioned. Yes, its a time mark, in the
Scriptures, of what is going on. the falling towers. In the Apocalypse.
So, be careful. The devil would like to make you believe that the
book is small and only what he wants you to think of it, like when
Robert eliminates verses so he can believe the way he wants to believe.
the easy way, So to eliminate works. And that is the same as
disobedience to God's Holy Word.
You are to do good because that is what is right not to get a
reward.

If you help others and give to charity you are to do so because as a
Christian it is what is right and should be as automatic as breathing,
if you do so with hopes of a reward or for praise them IMO you aren't
much of a follower of Jesus.
Post by tesla sTinker
[...]
It is everywhere.
Post by tesla sTinker
You can find out about saint peter, yes, there were problems in Rome at
his time when he sat in the chair. Its something that never goes away,
no matter where you are. Until, its time. Even before Christ there was
trouble for the jews.
There are still problems in Rome.
Post by tesla sTinker
So sad, God told everyone in His Holy Bible, he would send a plaque, if
you do not listen and accept to His laws. If I were the all of you, I
would pay very strict attention to what is going to happen next.
Yes using Fear so much a Catholic thing ans so very much not a
teaching of Jesus. If what you are suggesting is right EVERY person
that has dies was directed by God and punishment?
Post by tesla sTinker
Pray for all those who need to convert to the truth of the true catholic
church. And its a fact, its not in Rome anymore. 9000 gone and
counting, italia, and those numbers, are slack of the real truth. Yet,
its not the first plague to hit Italy, or the world.
If you believe you are immune you should go help the injured and
sick without protective gear, if you get sick then Satan owns you. Is
that what you are saying? Personally I believe this virus and so
many other things blamed on Satan or God will are just natural acts
and freewill. Not done any god's direction.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-30 12:58:44 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
John 21:25 is an open declaration that not everything Jesus said and did was
written down.

BUT........the same people that certified the gospels were also the same people
who walked with him and did know and certified all that he did teach and do.
Those are the early Chruch Fathers.

Pity the poor prots who came along 1500 years later and turned against not only
those things that were not written down but even went so far as to reject quite
a bit of what WAS written down - things like the Holy Mass, 7 sacraments
including Baptism, Confession, etc , the Pope, Bishops and Priests and the
teachings authority of the Papacy., .
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
You see, you keep pushing by the "Book only". But Jesus taught wagons of more
knowledge that we Catholics follow. John 21:25. Pity the poor prots that
didn't come alone for 1500 years. Being a prot leaves them out of the massive
teachings of the RCC. And to make matters worse, the prots refuse to follow
most of the "Book" anyway.
John 21:25 can be used by any claimed Christian group to claim Jesus
said anything. Mormons like the RCC can use it as evidence they are
right.
No, mormons alread claim John Smith can become God.
Maybe they use John 21:25 as a foundation for that tradition. Could
have learned that from the Catholics.
Not my problem. Living outside of Christianity is their problem.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
They still reject the Holy Mass, the Eucharist and Baptism and the other 5
sacraments, the teachng authority of the Vatican, the Pope, priests and
bishops..
The Vatican has no authority it is a con job that is slowly failing.
The only one that counts is Jesus Christ.
Yes and Jesus is not the Vatican or any Pope.
But clearly established them. Mat 16.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
It's his gift to us and sees us
accepting it. Shame on you.
Another claim you can not prove.
Your problem, not mine.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Here you claim the priest of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
and the Pope is the head Christ?
Jesus said it, I didn't. Of course, both points in your statement are wrong as
1. Priests of the RCC were and are to replace Jesus
2. The Pope is the head Christ
That isn't what he said that is more Catholic false tradition. You
see Catholic institution is based on lies. Much like scientology.
1. Jesus did NOT say priests replace Jesus.
2. Jesus did NOT say the Pope is the head Christ.
You just have to discontinue your unlearned lying one day.
Where did Jesus say this of the RCC?
I just told yo some things he did NOT say. Are you blind.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
You talk about the seal of the confessional but I'd be that seal was
broken to go after what you called heretics.
Now you're truly nuts.
Sure I am your pedophilia coverup shows great evil within the RCC.
And you're a trans-gender. Right? Haahaahaa.
Another ad hominem shows you lost this debate.
You're truly nuts.
And yet there is nothing you can do to support your make believe lying. NOthing
at all.
Yes it is hard for me to show that your traditions are not false as
they are not Biblical or even a part of Jesus teaching. Most RCC
traditions have a Pagan core. I would say it is for your RCC to
provide evidence they are true, something you are unable to do.
Why don't you go back to your JW church in Concrete. You might even
learn someting for a change.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-30 17:27:55 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
[...]
At that time Earl is saying the Book of Mormon is valid.
Post by d***@cox.net
BUT........the same people that certified the gospels were also the same people
who walked with him and did know and certified all that he did teach and do.
Those are the early Chruch Fathers.
Not Paul and the RCC is into Paulianity and Mithraism more than the
teachings of Jesus.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
That's right. Jesus did NOT say a) anything about bein replaced or b) that the
pope is the head Christ.
Show where he did?
That's just more of your lying.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
3. Haahaahaa.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 15:09:24 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
No where did it or has it ever said such was passed on to the RCC.
That is your false claim.
That's like saying that Jesus didn't offer John 20:22-23.
That isn't What I said. You say it was directed to the RCC. You
have no evidence of this.
The apostles were the first bishops of the Church of the Way which is now known
as the Catholic Chruch.
Another tradition of the RCC you can't prove. You use one lie to
support another.
Jesus taught us in scripture. We don't need more.
It's means you have no case. Only the founding Fathers of the Catholic Chruch
knew what he said as it was never written down.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
But you do need more if your biggest defense for your false
traditions is John 21:25
25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
for the books that would be written.
If that verse is all you have then you have as much credibility as
Scientology or Mormons.
John 21:25 is an open declaration that not everything Jesus said and did was
written down.
At that time Earl is saying the Book of Mormon is valid.
To you JW/Mormons, maybe so.
Mattb
2020-03-31 18:01:34 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
No where did it or has it ever said such was passed on to the RCC.
That is your false claim.
That's like saying that Jesus didn't offer John 20:22-23.
That isn't What I said. You say it was directed to the RCC. You
have no evidence of this.
The apostles were the first bishops of the Church of the Way which is now known
as the Catholic Chruch.
Another tradition of the RCC you can't prove. You use one lie to
support another.
Jesus taught us in scripture. We don't need more.
It's means you have no case. Only the founding Fathers of the Catholic Chruch
knew what he said as it was never written down.
The RCC was founded about 300AD and none had followed Jesus around
hearing hat he said.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
But you do need more if your biggest defense for your false
traditions is John 21:25
25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
for the books that would be written.
If that verse is all you have then you have as much credibility as
Scientology or Mormons.
John 21:25 is an open declaration that not everything Jesus said and did was
written down.
At that time Earl is saying the Book of Mormon is valid.
To you JW/Mormons, maybe so.
As much as the RCC.
d***@cox.net
2020-04-01 18:59:45 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
No where did it or has it ever said such was passed on to the RCC.
That is your false claim.
That's like saying that Jesus didn't offer John 20:22-23.
That isn't What I said. You say it was directed to the RCC. You
have no evidence of this.
The apostles were the first bishops of the Church of the Way which is now known
as the Catholic Chruch.
Another tradition of the RCC you can't prove. You use one lie to
support another.
Jesus taught us in scripture. We don't need more.
It's means you have no case. Only the founding Fathers of the Catholic Chruch
knew what he said as it was never written down.
The RCC was founded about 300AD and none had followed Jesus around
hearing hat he said.
33AD, Pentecost Sunday, descent of the Holy Spirit on man.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
But you do need more if your biggest defense for your false
traditions is John 21:25
25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
for the books that would be written.
If that verse is all you have then you have as much credibility as
Scientology or Mormons.
It stops you dead in the water.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
John 21:25 is an open declaration that not everything Jesus said and did was
written down.
At that time Earl is saying the Book of Mormon is valid.
There was no Book of Mormon then.

It was first published in March 1830 by Joseph Smith as The Book of Mormon: An
Account Written by the Hand of Mormon upon Plates Taken from the Plates of
Nephi.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
To you JW/Mormons, maybe so.
As much as the RCC.
Neither JW's nor Mormons is a Christian Church.
Post by Mattb
Mattb
2020-04-01 19:14:22 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
No where did it or has it ever said such was passed on to the RCC.
That is your false claim.
That's like saying that Jesus didn't offer John 20:22-23.
That isn't What I said. You say it was directed to the RCC. You
have no evidence of this.
The apostles were the first bishops of the Church of the Way which is now known
as the Catholic Chruch.
Another tradition of the RCC you can't prove. You use one lie to
support another.
Jesus taught us in scripture. We don't need more.
It's means you have no case. Only the founding Fathers of the Catholic Chruch
knew what he said as it was never written down.
The RCC was founded about 300AD and none had followed Jesus around
hearing hat he said.
33AD, Pentecost Sunday, descent of the Holy Spirit on man.
That was to all mankind not to the RCC alone.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
But you do need more if your biggest defense for your false
traditions is John 21:25
25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
for the books that would be written.
If that verse is all you have then you have as much credibility as
Scientology or Mormons.
It stops you dead in the water.
No not at all. Does it stop you dead in opposing the views of the
Mormons or Scientology?
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
John 21:25 is an open declaration that not everything Jesus said and did was
written down.
At that time Earl is saying the Book of Mormon is valid.
There was no Book of Mormon then.
Maybe it wasn't written down and now is.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
To you JW/Mormons, maybe so.
As much as the RCC.
Neither JW's nor Mormons is a Christian Church.
That is what I say about the Roman Catholic Church it is a cult with
a mix or Paganism and Christianity. Like Voodoo and Santería with a
side for you of Lucumí.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
tesla sTinker
2020-03-30 00:30:09 UTC
And yet there is nothing Earl can do to support puke's make believe
lying. NOthing
at all.
And yet you continue to be a champion for priests who rape
children. You need to have your face kicked in.
the pukester, Brain-Dead-Assnugget
Fuck off, die soon.
this person does not go to heaven. Jesus already wrote him off, you
need to do the same. You could talk to them till your blue in the
face, it will not change. They are not Catholics, they are freemasons.
And the catholic encyclopedia tells you, they are the biggest liars in
the world. And also, not catholic. so go read it. You know, it does
not take a rocket scientist to figure out they are screwing you and your
children. And I got to admit, after awhile, you get tired of turning
the other cheek. So now, they are going to kill you with a virus. And
steal more of your money. If your going to kick his ass, you have alot
more asses to kick that are with them these same liars.

poop on rome. no, its not the rcc. It is, the royal crown cola. the
corporations and they already have 666 written all over them and you
paid for it to happen. That should tell you something. Yes, target
them. Wolverines. yup, tell them, you want your money back.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-30 13:19:38 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
And yet there is nothing Earl can do to support puke's make believe
lying. NOthing
at all.
And yet you continue to be a champion for priests who rape
children. You need to have your face kicked in.
the pukester, Brain-Dead-Assnugget
Fuck off, die soon.
this person does not go to heaven.
You're not God.
Post by tesla sTinker
Jesus already wrote him off, you
need to do the same. You could talk to them till your blue in the
face, it will not change. They are not Catholics, they are freemasons
Never knew a freemason in my life. I grew up in a solid Community of Roman
Catholics.

.
the dukester, American-American
Nous Groupe
2020-03-31 05:06:34 UTC
Never knew a a goddamn useful thing in my life. I grew up in a solid Community of priests
who enjoyed raping children.
You need your face kicked in and soon, you fat worthless piece of SHIT!
the pukester, Priest-Rapist-Of-Children-Defender
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 15:12:45 UTC
Post by Nous Groupe
Never knew a a goddamn useful thing in my life. I grew up in a solid Community of priests
who enjoyed raping children.
You need your face kicked in and soon, you fat worthless piece of SHIT!
Shows what a worthless piece of shit you are for changing my words.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-03-30 13:17:48 UTC
And yet there is nothing Earl can do to support puke's make believe lying. NOthing
at all.
And yet you continue to be a champion for priests who rape
children. You need to have your face kicked in.
the pukester, Brain-Dead-Assnugget
Fuck off, die soon.
Then again you are more likely to rape children than a priest. There were some
4300 US Catholic priests that alleged abused children. According to the JJ
report, 80% were dismissed right off due to lack of evidence. And many more of
this group of the remaining were found not guilty.

the dukester, American-American
Nous Groupe
2020-03-31 05:12:17 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
And yet there is nothing Earl can do to support puke's make believe lying. NOthing
at all.
And yet you continue to be a champion for priests who rape
children. You need to have your face kicked in.
the pukester, Brain-Dead-Assnugget
Fuck off, die soon.
Then again you are more likely to
tell you that you absolutely think priests who rape children are your
favorite people, you worthless fat fuck.

You need to be slaughtered mercilessly and painfully.
the pukester, Piece-Of-Shit-Child-Papist-Lover
tesla sTinker
2020-03-20 20:11:09 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
the dukester, American-American
you made your bed satan. Now you can lie in it.
As you did here. Liar. Keep it up idiot. You dig
your hole worse and deeper all the time. Straight to hell. And that is
exactly as God had said you would. 2 faced American, of which, there

are many
Americans still, that are not 2 faced like you, and will never stoop to
such bull shit as you do freemason. That altar, is of the devil. And,
its the same dam thing,
as an idol. So if you think for one moment that We the true catholic
church are not going to stand in your way. Poop. She has always done
so. Most Holy Mother. And, every time one of your freemason buddies
that is a sico like you, gets in the way, the Police have every right,
to put them behind bars for a sentence of time same as, if they had no
clown uniform on. And were a pervert.
God did not remove penance. Only freemasons did. Yee perverts. And
nope, He will not permit you to get away with any of it. And that is
because of people like Mattb
d***@cox.net
2020-03-21 16:16:48 UTC
2 faced American, of which, thereare many
Americans still, that are not 2 faced like you, and will never stoop to
such bull shit as you do freemason. That altar, is of the devil. And,
I'm not a free mason. I don't even know what they are - practically. So you
show your pagan ass again.
God did not remove penance. Only freemasons did.
Ok, that proved you're nuts.
the dukester, American-American