All this continuous scaremongering.
F Murtz
2020-09-23 13:04:01 UTC
I suppose it has had some effect,it has resulted in lower total deaths
per annum by scaring sheeple into modifying behavior.
Dechucka
2020-09-23 20:18:43 UTC
Use you big words and explain your thoughts
Petzl
2020-09-23 21:58:32 UTC
Post by F Murtz
I suppose it has had some effect,it has resulted in lower total deaths
per annum by scaring sheeple into modifying behavior.
All will be right AFTER the US election
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Dechucka
2020-09-23 22:06:13 UTC
Post by F Murtz
I suppose it has had some effect,it has resulted in lower total deaths
per annum by scaring sheeple into modifying behavior.
All will be right AFTER the US election
Everything?
We'll have world peace, AGW, racism will disappear, poverty will end,
the wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the
goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together (the carnivores
will die so not all right for them)
Petzl
2020-09-23 22:36:27 UTC
Post by F Murtz
I suppose it has had some effect,it has resulted in lower total deaths
per annum by scaring sheeple into modifying behavior.
All will be right AFTER the US election
Everything?
We'll have world peace, AGW, racism will disappear, poverty will end,
the wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the
goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together (the carnivores
will die so not all right for them)
AGW is already found to be faked.

The only ones moaning about racism are racists.
All lefties.

When we stop keeping Moslems alive funding their poverty, starving,
famine industry, just take pleasure from watching them die out, yes,
Somalia will return to being a African food bowl as example

The rest is your normal deceitful spin.

Trump is at least the better solution for peace in the middle east,
Jesus will return to Jerusalem, sit in his throne in his temple
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel+9%3A24-27&version=KJV
With the exception of emergency aid for disasters such as floods and earthquakes,
most foreign aid is best described as taking money from poor people in rich countries
and giving it to rich people in poor countries.
Corruption is endemic.
Dechucka
2020-09-23 22:50:45 UTC
Post by F Murtz
I suppose it has had some effect,it has resulted in lower total deaths
per annum by scaring sheeple into modifying behavior.
All will be right AFTER the US election
Everything?
We'll have world peace, AGW, racism will disappear, poverty will end,
the wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the
goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together (the carnivores
will die so not all right for them)
AGW is already found to be faked.
Well apart from the science going back to the 1800s
Post by Petzl
The only ones moaning about racism are racists.
That is obviously wrong because I bemoan your racism and bigotry and I'm
not a racist.
Post by Petzl
All lefties.
When we stop keeping Moslems alive funding their poverty, starving,
famine industry, just take pleasure from watching them die out, yes,
Somalia will return to being a African food bowl as example
More genocidal thoughts by pez
Post by Petzl
The rest is your normal deceitful spin.
You HERETIC and Blasphemer calling Isaiah 11:6 deceitful spin. I'm
getting ready
. Should I get
stoned at the same time Pez gets stoned?
Fran
2020-09-24 00:18:43 UTC
Post by F Murtz
I suppose it has had some effect,it has resulted in lower total deaths
per annum by scaring sheeple into modifying behavior.
All will be right AFTER the US election
FFS! Only a moron says that, or believes that.
Post by Dechucka
Everything?
We'll have world peace, AGW, racism will disappear, poverty will end,
the wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the
goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together (the carnivores
will die so not all right for them)
So my glasshouse will also be built without any effort on our part? I
wish......
Dechucka
2020-09-24 00:28:13 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Everything?
We'll have world peace, AGW, racism will disappear, poverty will end,
the wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the
goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together (the carnivores
will die so not all right for them)
So my glasshouse will also be built without any effort on our part?  I
wish......
Why bother building it because the greenhouse effect is not a reality,
well according to pez.
Fran
Yebbut he's never right. About anything.
Darth Plunger
2020-09-24 02:01:05 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Dechucka
Everything?
We'll have world peace, AGW, racism will disappear, poverty will
end, the wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down
with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together (the
carnivores will die so not all right for them)
So my glasshouse will also be built without any effort on our part?
I wish......
Why bother building it because the greenhouse effect is not a reality,
well according to pez.
Yebbut he's never right.  About anything.
Wow, that's really something. And you are always right about
everything. Huh, amazing.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-09-23 22:06:44 UTC
Post by F Murtz
I suppose it has had some effect,it has resulted in lower total deaths
per annum by scaring sheeple into modifying behavior.
Well yes, old people and scared and have taken precautions, so the fatality rate
is less than 6 months ago.
Unfortunately young dickheads haven't changed.
Dechucka
2020-09-23 22:20:53 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by F Murtz
I suppose it has had some effect,it has resulted in lower total deaths
per annum by scaring sheeple into modifying behavior.
Well yes, old people and scared and have taken precautions, so the fatality rate
is less than 6 months ago.
the fatality rate has dropped because hospitals are getting better at
treating people, use of dexamethasone etc and more people are being
diagnosed with minor or asymptomatic disease
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Unfortunately young dickheads haven't changed.
The youth of today TERRIBLE. It wasn't like this when I was growing up
we were all perfect.The summers warmer the winters colder, the girls
better looking, the fellows all polite, kids all patriots willing to do
anything, the cops kindly with no coruption
Ördög
2020-09-23 22:53:37 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Unfortunately young dickheads haven't changed.
The youth of today TERRIBLE. It wasn't like this when I was growing up
we were all perfect.The summers warmer the winters colder, the girls
better looking, the fellows all polite, kids all patriots willing to do
anything, the cops kindly with no coruption
And when you memory is starting to tell you that story, you have reached
irreversibly the stage of pathetic elderly nostalgia, shock-horror!

;)
Ördög ---- the newsgroup Devil
Dechucka
2020-09-23 22:59:00 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Unfortunately young dickheads haven't changed.
The youth of today TERRIBLE. It wasn't like this when I was growing up
we were all perfect.The summers warmer the winters colder, the girls
better looking, the fellows all polite, kids all patriots willing to do
anything, the cops kindly with no coruption
And when you memory is starting to tell you that story, you have reached
irreversibly the stage of pathetic elderly nostalgia, shock-horror!
;)
To true, I think I'll make a great grumpy old man although I can't
handle the pants cinched 1/2 way between my belly button and nipples
Daniel65
2020-09-25 12:59:11 UTC
Dechucka wrote on 24/09/2020 8:59 AM:

<Snip>
Post by Dechucka
To true, I think I'll make a great grumpy old man although I can't
handle the pants cinched 1/2 way between my belly button and nipples
What?? You wear them TTTHHHAATTT low??
Daniel
Fran
2020-09-24 00:16:01 UTC
Post by F Murtz
I suppose it has had some effect,it has resulted in lower total deaths
per annum by scaring sheeple into modifying behavior.
You clearly need to pay more attention if you think it's 'scaremongering'.

But yes, it has saved lots of lives already even if not from getting the
virus. The latest NRMA magazine has really interesting stats on the
lower number of road fatalities (and petrol saved).

But, there is also the reports from these who know such things about the
long term impact of getting the virus ie lung, heart, brain blood
impacts. And now we have the possibility of increased Parkinson Disease
occurring in the 3-5 years following the outbreak of Covid-19 as
happened after the Spanish Flu.

However, there are concerns of the cancers not being diagnosed early
enough due to people not wanting to go near medical facilities because
of Covid-19 so that could offset the lives 'saved'.
Dechucka
2020-09-24 00:33:17 UTC
Post by F Murtz
[...]
The data that matters will be increase/decrease in overall deaths
compared to average.
The one statistic I found interesting was that overall there has been a
decrease in the number of deaths in federally funded aged care
facilities as the level of care and infection control has been upgraded
since the SARS-2 pandemic started
Fran
2020-09-24 01:59:23 UTC
Post by F Murtz
[...]
But..... How does that one work? ie, is it just raw death data or does
it differentiate deaths from disease as opposed to say domestic
accidents or road accidents. I was wondering about that as I read the
NRMA mag article.
Well that's a good positive result.
F Murtz
2020-09-24 05:51:54 UTC
Post by F Murtz
[...]
When you add flu and covid, total deaths per annum has dropped because
of flu vaccine and mainly because the people have been following common
sense about hygiene brought about by campaign,have you noticed much less
coughing and spluttering in the supermarkets? almost no flu evident so
fewer deaths
Dechucka
2020-09-24 06:20:51 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by F Murtz
[...]
Has it? I haven't seen any figures
Post by F Murtz
because
of flu vaccine and mainly because the people have been following common
sense about hygiene brought about by campaign,have you noticed much less
coughing and spluttering in the supermarkets? almost no flu evident
That is incorrect according to the Australian Influenza Surveillance
Reports, flu levels are blow average but is still around. Be careful
comparing it to 2019 which was one of the worst flu seasons in Aus
Post by F Murtz
so
fewer deaths
Fran
2020-09-25 02:02:23 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by F Murtz
[...]
Flu deaths and incidences are certainly well down according to news
reports I've heard.
so fewer deaths
Dechucka
2020-09-25 02:06:18 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by Dechucka
The data that matters will be increase/decrease in overall deaths
compared to average.
The one statistic I found interesting was that overall there has
been a decrease in the number of deaths in federally funded aged
care facilities as the level of care and infection control has been
upgraded since the SARS-2 pandemic started
When you add flu and covid, total deaths per annum has dropped
Has it? I haven't seen any figures
Flu deaths and incidences are certainly well down according to news
reports I've heard.
Same here but I'm questioning if total deaths have fallen. 2019 was a
very bad flu season, 2nd or 3rd worse?, so I would have expected a drop
in flu deaths anyhow.
Fran
2020-09-25 02:17:38 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by Dechucka
The data that matters will be increase/decrease in overall deaths
compared to average.
The one statistic I found interesting was that overall there has
been a decrease in the number of deaths in federally funded aged
care facilities as the level of care and infection control has been
upgraded since the SARS-2 pandemic started
When you add flu and covid, total deaths per annum has dropped
Has it? I haven't seen any figures
Flu deaths and incidences are certainly well down according to news
reports I've heard.
Same here but I'm questioning if total deaths have fallen.
Well we can't know that yet can we? When we get to the end of 2020 and
the figures are in, then we'll know. What we do so far know (as flu
'season' has receded) is that flu figures are down.

2019 was a
in flu deaths anyhow.
Dechucka
Certainly true looking at the Australian Influenza Surveillance Reports.
Petzl
2020-09-25 02:24:28 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Has Bowral shut their famous Tulip Festival down?
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -
I'm miserable & someone else is to blame.

If the Left so strongly supports 'diversity'
why do they spend so much time trying to close down
opinions different to their own?

'Diversity' is the new Orwellian doublespeak,
a Leftist propaganda tool to disguise the fact
they are trying to create a more uniform,
homogenous society, in their own image.

Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Dechucka
2020-09-25 02:42:01 UTC
Well we can't know that yet can we?  When we get to the end of 2020 and
the figures are in, then we'll know.  What we do so far know (as flu
'season' has receded) is that flu figures are down.
Certainly true looking at the Australian Influenza Surveillance Reports.
continuous scaremongering
Scaremongering? What's your current conspiracy theory?
Post by Petzl
Has Bowral shut their famous Tulip Festival down?
Wouldn't know, look on the web. I would have thought social distancing
would be impossible at it from what I've seen when I've been down in
Bowral. From the buses from nursing homes parked outside it would be
like a Chinese Ugyher death camp for the oldies.

I've never actually gone in to Corbett Gardens to see them.
Petzl
2020-09-25 07:50:05 UTC
Post by Petzl
Has Bowral shut their famous Tulip Festival down?
Wouldn't know, look on the web. I would have thought social distancing
would be impossible at it from what I've seen when I've been down in
Bowral. From the buses from nursing homes parked outside it would be
like a Chinese Ugyher death camp for the oldies.
I've never actually gone in to Corbett Gardens to see them.
Well yes, very popular, I know you have said you rarely go to Bowral.
Just thought it was Southern Highlands stuff and you may no more?
The media seems very vague about it?
Just very easy for me to get there and come back by train
<https://www.afr.com/policy/health-and-education/melbourne-divided-wharf-chaos-bloomsday-scenario-20200918-p55x55>
https://is.gd/i79l9G
Tulip Time in Bowral and Toowoomba’s Carnival of the Flowers are among
spring celebrations across the country called off because of the
virus, pruning tourist revenue from rural communities.
Locals are taking the displays underground. “Our gardens will be in
full bloom and you will be able to see those, but you won’t see the
floats going through the streets,” said Toowoomba Councillor

Dechucka
2020-09-25 07:56:08 UTC
Post by Petzl
Has Bowral shut their famous Tulip Festival down?
Wouldn't know, look on the web. I would have thought social distancing
would be impossible at it from what I've seen when I've been down in
Bowral. From the buses from nursing homes parked outside it would be
like a Chinese Ugyher death camp for the oldies.
I've never actually gone in to Corbett Gardens to see them.
Well yes, very popular, I know you have said you rarely go to Bowral.
Just thought it was Southern Highlands stuff and you may no more?
know (sic) I don't.

I've gone and help dig up the bulbs when they're finished. $5 bucks for
a bag last time I did it.

Fran
2020-09-26 01:54:31 UTC
Well we can't know that yet can we?  When we get to the end of 2020 and
the figures are in, then we'll know.  What we do so far know (as flu
'season' has receded) is that flu figures are down.
Certainly true looking at the Australian Influenza Surveillance Reports.
continuous scaremongering
:-))) The idiot comment above, could only come form the pretzel who yet
again fails to udnerstadn wha tis under discussion.
Post by Dechucka
Scaremongering? What's your current conspiracy theory?
Leave in the attribution next so time please dechucka so I can know that
I'm laughing at the comments from the village idiot of aus.pol.
Has Bowral shut their famous Tulip Festival down?
Wouldn't know, look on the web. I would have thought social distancing
would be impossible at it from what I've seen when I've been down in
Bowral. From the buses from nursing homes parked outside it would be
like a Chinese Ugyher death camp for the oldies.
I've never actually gone in to Corbett Gardens to see them.
I have but usually earlier or later than when the Tuplip thingo is on.
I hate tulips and Bowral is not a patch on what it used to be like
before it got invaded by Sydney wannabes.

Fran
2020-09-25 02:01:02 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by F Murtz
[...]
From what I've heard, it's not the flu vaccine that has stopped flu
this years, it's because people aren't congregating and they're doing
the social distancing bit.
news18
2020-09-24 06:13:44 UTC
Post by F Murtz
[...]
Naah, you need to look at the causes of death.

Regular flu deaths are down; attributed to isolation, hand washing and
lesser extent masks

Respiratory deaths could be up, due to smoke from bushfires.

they expect reduction in deaths from 'effects of traffic' from when
isolation was fisrt imposed.

They expect and increase in deaths from domestic violence from lockdown.

AFAIK, the expect increase in suicides hasn't occurred yet. If there is
gong to be any, expect that after ScoMo and thugs cuts jobseeker.
,
Post by Dechucka
The one statistic I found interesting was that overall there has been a
decrease in the number of deaths in federally funded aged care
facilities as the level of care and infection control has been upgraded
since the SARS-2 pandemic started.
Err, that is in publicaly owned facilities. The Victorian stats for
privately owned ones are disasterous; almost all.
Dechucka
2020-09-24 06:28:22 UTC
Post by Dechucka
The one statistic I found interesting was that overall there has been a
decrease in the number of deaths in federally funded aged care
facilities as the level of care and infection control has been upgraded
since the SARS-2 pandemic started.
Err, that is in publicaly owned facilities. The Victorian stats for
privately owned ones are disasterous; almost all.
Overall the death levels is down in the privately run ones across Aus
from the figures that pez was quoting at one stage.

Coronavirus: Nursing home death toll down by 1000
Sep 4, 2020 - The number of deaths of nursing home residents has fallen
by almost 1000 in the first seven months of 2020 compared with the year
before, .
Darth Plunger
2020-09-24 01:50:55 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Fran
Post by F Murtz
[...]
Well, if it kills off enough seppos, that could be a good thing.