The 'geniuses' who are supposed to make America great again! Good luck to that!
2020-09-25 05:28:15 UTC
*Trumpists Interviewed, It's REALLY BAD*
/David Pakman Show/
<

[Video length: 11 min 46 sec ]

"Trump supporters are interviewed by Michael Shure, and it's absolutely
horrifying"
~~~

Wilful ignorance, paranoia, irrationality, conspiracy madness, products
of decades long anti intellectual brainwashing, and that on mass.
And just imagine - these kind of people actually vote in the US
presidential elections.
Shock horror!
Janithor
2020-09-25 05:37:09 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
< http://youtu.be/zFeYLKbsyJM >
[Video length: 11 min 46 sec ]
"Trump supporters are interviewed by Michael Shure, and it's absolutely
horrifying"
~~~
Wilful ignorance, paranoia, irrationality, conspiracy madness, products
of decades long anti intellectual brainwashing, and that on mass.
And just imagine - these kind of people actually vote in the US
presidential elections.
Shock horror!
At lesat you're topic, Canada and Oceania being American vassal states.
Do you think Trump will be re-elected as president of Australia?
Fran
2020-09-26 03:09:38 UTC
*Trumpists Interviewed, It's REALLY BAD*
/David Pakman Show/
< http://youtu.be/zFeYLKbsyJM >
[Video length: 11 min 46 sec ]
"Trump supporters are interviewed by Michael Shure, and it's absolutely
horrifying"
~~~
Wilful ignorance, paranoia, irrationality, conspiracy madness, products
of decades long anti intellectual brainwashing, and that on mass.
And just imagine - these kind of people actually vote in the US
presidential elections.
Shock horror!
:-))) I won't be watching it Ordog. I've already been too horrified
at the ignorance of Trump's rusted on supporters in other such clips and
interviews. I prefer to watch videos at the 'Republican voters against
Trump' site on Youtube. Those Republican voters who've turned against
the Orange idiot give me some hope for the US unlike the knuckle
draggers we see here on ngs or in cites like yours.
Janithor
2020-09-26 04:23:58 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Ördög
[...]
Glad to see you're on-topic in aus.politics. 👍