No peers for Arindam - now that is a problem!
Add Reply
Arindam Banerjee
2020-02-13 04:00:38 UTC
My problem is that I have no peers like Tesla, da Vinci, Newton, Kalidas, Chanakya. These are very rare people. One such in a hundred or a thousand years. Which is why I am attacked by senseless morons like your and some others here, who know only racism and bigotry, mendacity and fraud, boot-licking and hypocrisy where it suits; and overall cowards and scoundrels, huddling in mutual back-scratching mediocrity. In short, comfy and contemptible establishmentarians or aspirants for same.

Apart from Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud, who is also victimised by the powers that be, I have not met anyone with some backbone coupled with high intelligence and insight. Apart from my family members and friends, of course, whose loyalty and support I enjoy as my supreme blessing in this callous world.
Did the real geniuses (Newton, Galileo, Da Vinci, Tesla, Einstein etc.) go
around boasting "I am the greatest genius of all time" ? Hardly!
Einstein was a bungler, but a genius at being that. He had the full support of all the rich Jews and Protestants, in their efforts to demean Hindu metaphysics, and getting rid of aether (known as aum to Hindus) was his utility to his patrons. He did not have to say he was a genius. The entire ruling establishment does that with one voice and will persecute all those who think otherwise, as I do.

Newton was persecuted as a student by his Aristotleian masters, the way I am persecuted by Einsteinians. Galileo was also persecuted on a grand scale. da Vinci was perhaps luckier than most geniuses but he was paid peanuts as compared to MichelAngelo. He is ridiculed as much as possible by the Einsteinians, with their control over the public media.

I don't need to tell my family and friends about who or what I am. That I am the greatest genius of all time, and a sole god among lotsa devils, is what I inform criminal Einsteinian scum, That I do, to feel good. And to lessen their numbers, if they have some sense of shame or some sparks of intelligence left. Which would make them study my book on physics, supported by actual experiments, often published online and available in:

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

IFE - 2 Experimental setups

IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

IFE - 8 New Physics
And watch the racism claim, there is zero reason for that accusation.
Of course not. You are all racists and bigots whose one desire is to crush non-Europeans and wipe out all non-Jew based cultures. This has been done for centuries.
Besides, the racists usually are anti-Einstein since Einstein was a Jew.
The Nazis were anti-Einstein and they were right, for e=mcc is rubbish. The real formula being all explosions including nuclear s what I derived in 1999. That is, e=0.5mVVN(N-k). Thoroughly explaned in the above links.

The racist and racist+hypocrties avoid my new physics like the plague. They would rather let the whole world burn up than give me a public platform for my new physics.

Which is basically about throwing out the laws of thermodynamics. And get unlimited energy for all time, and faster than light engines for space travel.

Cheers,
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, the greatest genius of all time, and sole god among lotsa devils.
Harry McNolty
2020-02-13 07:04:55 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
My problem is that I have no peers
Trust me, that is no problem at all.
You should just look more carefully around you... who knows, maybe, just
maybe somewhere in a padded cell near you on the same ward you are locked
up you might find that soul mate you are so desperately looking for ...
Post by Arindam Banerjee
throwing out the laws of thermodynamics...
get unlimited energy for all time, and faster than light engines for
space travel.
You could try instead swallowing those tablets your nursie distributes to
you twice a day!
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, the greatest genius of all
time, and sole god among lotsa devils.
Sure...

Nurse! Where is that sedative?
Arindam Banerjee
2020-02-13 07:52:51 UTC
On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 6:04:57 PM UTC+11, Harry McNolty wrote:

Come on, have you decided whether you are a big piece of shit or whether you are a small piece of shit?

In either case, skip to the loo and drown yourself there, doing the world a service thereby.