13-Year-Old Daughter of Pastor Gang-Raped by Muslims
s***@yahoo.com
2008-05-09 09:12:45 UTC
source: http://www.compassdirect.org/en/display.php?page=lead&lang=en&length=long&idelement=&backpage=&critere=&countryname=&rowcur

DHAKA, Bangladesh, May 8 (Compass Direct News) – Muslim villagers in
Mymensingh district eager to rid the area of the Christian work of a
local pastor have gang-raped his 13-year-old daughter, the girl's
father said.

Pastor Motilal Das of United Bethany Church said that at around 3 a.m.
on Friday (May 2) the villagers sexually assaulted his daughter, Elina
Das, and left her unconscious in front of his house in an attempt to
drive him and his Christian ministry out of Laksmipur village in
Fulbaria sub-district, 120 kilometers (75 miles) north of the
capital.

Local residents have long been angry with him for his ministry and
evangelism, he said, and he has received death threats.

“I did not pay attention to any of the threats or hindrances – I
continued evangelical and pastoral activities with prayer,” Das told
Compass. “They targeted me to evict from this area to stop the
Christian activities. When nothing stopped me, then they wanted to
leave me scarred for life, so that I would be upset and not be able to
show my face to the society for shame, and therefore I would leave the
village.”

Das, who became the first Christian in the area in 1986 and has been
key in an increase to more than 250 Christians and the emergence of 12
churches, said the brutal attack was pre-planned and calculated to
stop further expansion of Christianity in northern Bangladesh.

“Otherwise, why would they rape such a minor girl?” he said.

Elina Das is the only Christian student at her school, he said.
“Always local boys used to tease her on her way to school,” he said,
“and used to tell her filthy words against Christianity and western
culture.”

Five villagers attacked her when she went from her thatched house to
an outdoor latrine, said investigating officer Sanwar Hossen of
Fulbaria police station.

“Five people lying in ambush in the pitch-dark near the toilet
snatched her by gagging her mouth with her body scarf [and taking her]
to a nearby tea stall, 400 meters from the house, where they gang-
raped her,” Hossen said.

Besides the religious opposition of some residents, the officer said
villagers had no personal or commercial conflicts with the Das family
that could serve as a motive for the assault.

“There was no family vendetta or personal clash or enmity of Motilal
with the local people for which his daughter would be raped,” Hossen
said. “There was even no land dispute between him and the neighbors,
because he does not have any land.”

Family members found Elina Das lying unconscious in front of the house
that morning.

“When I woke up in the early morning, I saw my daughter lying
unconscious in front of my house,” Das said. “ A few hours after the
gang rape, they had left her in front of my house.”

Das said he suspected friends of the rapists and perhaps some of the
rapists themselves observed them as they went to the police station to
file charges, as they later threatened to harm them if they did not
withdraw the case, he said.

“I have received death threats against my entire family if I do not
withdraw the case,” Das told Compass. “We, all the family members,
were afraid and took shelter in the same police station, where my
wife, daughter, son and I stayed for two days and one night.”

Elina Das has identified two of the rapists and could identify the
others if she saw them or their pictures, said Das. Police have
arrested Shebul Miah, 22. The girl identified another suspect, 32-year-
old Dulal Miah, alias Dulu, who remains at large.

Fearful of his life if he returned to his home, Das relocated to the
home of a friend in Dhaka on Saturday (May 3).

Derelict Police

When Das initially went to police to file charges, he said, police
were reluctant to register the case.

“Police told me that it was a false case,” Das said. “They also said
that it was a fabricated drama. Police spoke with my daughter in
filthy language and showed prurient interest in the details of the
incident in front of us rather than filing the case quickly.”

Area Assembly of God (AG) pastor Sento Mir requested that the local
denominational chairman encourage police to file charges. Following a
phone call from him on Friday (May 2), police immediately agreed to
investigate the incident and filed a rape case in the afternoon.

Area Muslims expressed their outrage at the brutal incident, and they
are afraid that the assailants are backed by powerful people, Das
said.

“We know Motilal Das as a good man in the locality, though he is a
Christian,” said a Muslim neighbor, 42-year-old Ruhul Amin, who owns a
tea stall in the nearby area. “He had not any personal clash or enmity
with others in the village.”

Mir, the AG pastor, said Das will not be able to return to the area
unless justice is served.

“If the arrested rapist is not judged properly and is released from
jail without any judgment, Motilal Das cannot live in this area,” Mir
said. “He along with his family members should leave the village,
otherwise they will be in serious trouble.”

Likewise, he added, if the identified absconding rapist is not caught
and convicted, the family will no longer be able to live in the area.

Bangladesh on ‘Watch List’

The day of the rape, the U.S. Commission on International Religious
Freedom (USCIRF) announced annual recommendations for countries to be
designated “Countries of Particular Concern,” but it did not include
Bangladesh.

Rather, the commission put Bangladesh on its “Watch List” due to the
nature and extent of violations of religious freedom engaged in or
tolerated by the government. Other countries on the Watch List are
Afghanistan, Belarus, Cuba, Egypt, Indonesia, and Nigeria.

According to USCIRF, Islamist radicalism and violence, the threat of
serious violence and continued discrimination against members of
religious minority communities remain significant concerns in
Bangladesh.
Bob Hawke

BURN MUZZIES BURN!!!
Ördög
2008-05-09 12:17:41 UTC
Knighthood pretender Vomit Johnny, the sockpuppeteer is currently
trolling as "Bob Hawke" but posts the very same shit as his other
Post by Bob Hawke
BURN MUZZIES BURN!!!
Predictable Zionist and/or Nazi verbal vomit!
Bob Hawke
Stick to fucking your dog - Leftie!!
s***@clear-pages.com
2008-05-10 08:07:29 UTC
Post by Bob Hawke
BURN MUZZIES BURN!!!
Predictable Zionist and/or Nazi verbal vomit!
- Leftie!!
Bingo! Spot on!
Aren't you an observant troll, Sir Vomit?

Ördög (The friendly Hungarian Devil in service of aus.politics and
Usenet)
Either the neocons go or civilisation does!

Spartan613
2008-05-10 07:21:24 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
http://www.compassdirect.org/en/display.php?page=lead&lang=en&length=long&idelement=&backpage=&critere=&countryname=&rowcur
DHAKA, Bangladesh, May 8 (Compass Direct News) - Muslim villagers in
Mymensingh district eager to rid the area of the Christian work of a
local pastor have gang-raped his 13-year-old daughter, the girl's
father said.
Pastor Motilal Das of United Bethany Church said that at around 3 a.m.
on Friday (May 2) the villagers sexually assaulted his daughter, Elina
Das, and left her unconscious in front of his house in an attempt to
drive him and his Christian ministry out of Laksmipur village in
Fulbaria sub-district, 120 kilometers (75 miles) north of the
capital.
I suppose the pisslamic savages thought he'd do to his daughter what they'd
do to theirs in the same circumstance..... cut her throat to preserve his
"honour".

Clearly, they have no notion of how civilised people respond in these
circumstances.
David Moss
2008-05-09 11:20:47 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Das, who became the first Christian in the area in 1986 and has been
key in an increase to more than 250 Christians and the emergence of 12
churches, said the brutal attack was pre-planned and calculated to
stop further expansion of Christianity in northern Bangladesh.
"Otherwise, why would they rape such a minor girl?" he said.
I suggest the pastor needs to have someone explain the concept of sex to
him and then, when he has understood this, the psychological nature of
rape. Then he can work on the concept of egocentricity.

In the meantime the neo-Nazis who promote this article might consider how a
girl attacked in pitch darkness may be able to identify her attackers from
photographs.
--
David Moss
Personal opinion only
http://politics.sunnybar.dynip.com
Ördög
2008-05-09 11:55:33 UTC
EROTICON 2006: SEX AND THE CONSERVATIVE CITY

By Colin Graham

WARSAW, 30 JANUARY 2006 —Forget about Lech Walesa, Pope John Paul II
and vodka for a moment, Poland’s real claim to fame is that two of its
energetic young women were holders of the "World Gang Bang Record" in
2002 and 2003 respectively.

Alas, the mantle then passed to an American, Lisa Sparxxx, whose feat
of having sex with 919 men in a matter of hours was achieved in 2004,
but as with her Polish predecessors—Klaudia Figura (646 men) and
Marianna Rokita (759)—she chose to do her country proud at the
Eroticon festival in Warsaw, now about to enter its sixth consecutive
year from 16 - 19 February 2006.

Poland and sex have a troubled relationship. The Catholic Church, as
is its wont, does its mightiest to rein in the urges of its followers—
still legion in Poland—but largely fails, as Ms Figura, Ms Rokita, and
their multiple partners have so graphically shown.

The thoroughfare from Warsaw city centre to the suburbs, just a few
minutes walk from where I live, is a living testament to just how
bizarre this tension between fornication and faith can get. John Paul
II Avenue was in April last year a mecca for thousands upon thousands
of Poles who came to light candles on the sidewalks in homage to the
first Polish Pope, who had just died. Getting through the somber
throng was nigh impossible, as was uttering anything other than the
most pious of thoughts, or so it seemed.

Yet lining the scene were (and are) dozens of the dingiest porno
stores you will ever see in this part of Europe: as it got dark the
clustered candles helped illumine dildos in the shop windows.

Someone must have noticed because the next day tarpaulin obscured the
trashy facades of around 70 percent of the outlets—in what were
clearly acts of self-censorship, so clumsy were the attempts at
concealment. Ss and Xs were visible everywhere as were glimpses of
thigh and thong. Where before one took the shops for granted, now eyes
were drawn implacably to the sight of censured sex lurking behind the
mass mourning for the "Holy Father".

Rarely have I seen anything so vulgar. Let no sanctimonious soul cast
aspersions on Ms. Figura and Rokita, for what they have done: light a
candle in front of a blacked out sex shop, my friend, and you are
damned.

Why didn’t anyone see that within the Catholic vanguard who fought
against the Communists, there was another nasty little crowd of
censors waiting to crawl out? Last year’s Eroticon—hoping to stage
another "World Gang Bang Record"—was rudely interrupted by Warsaw
Mayor Lech Kaczynski, who threatened to prosecute the organizers—Pink
Press—under the charge of "procuring women". The resulting stir gave
the festival excellent publicity but it ended up keeping the "Gang
Bang Record" under wraps. The event does not feature on this year's
program, and now that Kaczynski is the newly-elected President of
Poland it seems that the organizers are treading a little more
carefully.

Dark clouds are hanging over Poland. The last government—led by the ex-
Communists, the SLD (Social Left Democrats)—was riddled by corruption,
but they allowed a liberal atmosphere to flourish, with the rights of
gays and women firmly respected. Since the September general
elections, however, the Right-minded Law and Justice party [PiS] has
gained control, promising to root out sleaze—which, to them, means
nullifying libidinal excess along with the political.

Law and Justice is perhaps the most enigmatic grouping in European
politics, mainly because it is led by identical twins, Lech and
Jaroslaw Kaczynski, one of whom is married and the other single. They
are middle-aged men and supreme political operators, which is why Lech
is president and Jaroslaw the backroom controller of the party. During
the election campaign to get Lech into the hot seat, election posters
abounded of him, smiles all around, sitting with his family.
Jaroslaw’s profile was distinctly lower.

Law and Justice is also avidly anti-gay—prime minister Kazimierz
Marcinkiewicz described homosexuality as "unnatural" shortly after
being appointed. When Warsaw’s mayor Lech Kaczynski banned a gay-
rights demonstration one weekend, only to let another—virulently
opposed to homosexuality—to go ahead the next, he was condemned across
Europe. Poland was that day an inversion of the European ideal of
"freedom of speech": it became a nasty blemish on all the post-war
efforts to heal the atrocities of Nazism, let alone Stalinism.

Speech is one thing, the body another. During martial law in 1981
Poles had reproductive sex more than any other European nation, and so
was born the first "baby-boomer" generation of the Communist bloc. The
curfew saw to that. It now boasts one of the youngest— and by
definition—most sexually active populations in the region. "Come fuck
with us" is one item on Eroticon 2006’s program. It will be
interesting to see how many take up the offer.

http://tinyurl.com/5mtb7u
Sir John Howard
Filthy, disgusting arselifters!
Ördög
2008-05-09 12:08:12 UTC
PS:

Polish four 'in churchyard gang rape' of deaf woman

A deaf woman was brutally gang raped in a cemetery by a group of four
Polish men who had come to Yorkshire for work, a jury has heard.

The woman, aged 36, believed her last drink in a pub in York might
have been spiked, affecting her before one of the men led her from the
bar in the early hours.

Julian Goose QC, prosecuting, told Leeds Crown Court yesterday that
the woman went with Marcin Legowski outside believing he wanted to
speak to her and not understanding what he wanted.

But when they reached the cemetery of St Martin's Church he tried to
kiss her and then, ignoring her resistance, pushed her across a
gravestone, held her down and raped her, watched by the other three.

Mr Goose said the woman's ordeal then continued for up to an hour-and-
a-half as the others also in turn raped her or performed other sexual
acts before they left her sobbing in the church grounds.

Legowski, 23, Dominik Knoblauch, 21, and Cezary Krasnopolski, 26, all
of Lincoln Street, off Leeman Road, York, and Janusz Rucinski, 23,
then of Bishophill Road, York, each deny raping the woman last
November 13.

Mr Goose told the seven men and five women of the jury that the woman
is profoundly deaf and communicates through lip reading or sign
language.

She was on an evening out in York and was drinking Martini and Coca
Cola but was not drunk when she ended up in a bar in the Micklegate
area of the city.
At one stage she went to the toilet leaving her drink on a table and
when she returned finished it, but thought it tasted strange.

Shortly afterwards Legowski seemed to call her over. She did not
understand what he wanted but followed him outside and to St Martin's
Lane.

Mr Goose said the woman, who was considered trusting and naive, found
it difficult to know why she did that but felt affected by what she
had drunk and believed some substance might have been put in it.

Once at the graveyard Legowski tried to kiss her and when she refused,
he pushed her backwards down on to a vertical plateau-type gravestone.
After turning her round he pulled up her top and her lower clothes
down, before raping her "with her breasts and stomach pressing on the
gravestone itself".

The other three had foll-owed and after they watched Legowski rape the
woman they took it in turns to either rape or sexually assault her.

"It was a sustained and repeated sexual attack upon a vulnerable
victim," said Mr Goose. "Once they had all finished they left her."

Some residents living nearby heard sounds from the graveyard,
including one who heard whimpering as if a woman was upset or ill.

After the alleged attack the woman was upset and crying. She pulled
her clothing together and managed to attract the attention of some
members of the public but was not able to make herself understood.

She eventually took a taxi home and complained to a neighbour later
that day, leading to the police involvement.

Mr Goose said the four defendants, who sat in the dock with
interpreters, were all single men from Poland who at various times
last year travelled to York to obtain work.

When he was arrested Legowski refused to answer questions.
Krasnopolski said they had followed Legowski to the cemetery and saw
him have sex with the woman over the gravestone. Afterwards he then
had sex with her twice with her consent, saying he had asked her and
she nodded her agreement.

He said while he was having sex with her Knoblauch had her performing
oral sex on him.

Knoblauch told officers he was drunk but was aware of what he was
doing.
He had oral and full sex and had assumed her consent.

Rucinski said the woman masturbated him and that the others changed
places for sex with her agreement.

Mr Goose said it was the Crown's case they knew the woman was not
consenting to sex in a cold dark graveyard and each played his part in
what happened.

http://tinyurl.com/46nbfd
Bob Hawke
2008-05-09 20:14:21 UTC
[...]
Re: Simple_Zionism's simple enjoyments

Whatever turns you on - sicko ! I suggest you stick to your poor old mutt -
Ordog.