There is no breathing on dirt to make a human...
Ted
2020-01-23 21:18:24 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 14:14:30 +1100, Michael Christ
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 18:45:53 +1100, Michael Christ
On Fri, 27 Dec 2019 22:01:54 -0800 (PST), Cloud Hobbit
Haahaahaa.  A fool never goes unnoticed.
That's why you're famous you ball of light bending
blubber
and
bullshit.
But I'm not a fool like you.
the dukester, American-American
You're a ludicrous buffoon.
I concur.
Act like a man and go fight the fires.
the dukester, American-American
You're a ludicrous buffoon.
Go fight your fires, you cheap ass.
MX is right about your being a ludicrous buffoon, Duke.
MX thinks he is God.
the dukester, American-American
Mebbe. But he's right about your being a ludicrous buffoon, Duke.
No maybe about it. He sits on his fat ass while Americans have
gone to
Australia to fight the fires and 3 just died while mikey plays
holier than
thou.
the dukester, American-American
Typical auztard, then. We merkins rescue their asses while they don't
do shit. But they do have some decent looking babes who prefer us
because we have much bigger dicks.

So it all evens out.
Ted
2020-01-25 23:29:39 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 10:18:49 +1100, Michael Christ
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 13:43:06 -0800 (PST), Kevrob
So why did you choose a guy.
the dukester, American-American
To be honest with you, Duke, I didn't. I've always been
hetero.
Earl's stuck at the elementary school playground
level of insults: "You're a fairy! You're a queer!"
Exactly. That's his highest level.
Would Earl cut a wiiiiiiiiiide swath at the Seniors Center?
We guys die earlier, so their are slim pickings for the
widows and divorcees.  Not that Earl would qualify as "slim."
Oh, even a disgustingly obese fatass like Duke could get a woman
if he
weren't also a loser in almost all other ways (as Duke is).
Ted, can you hand yourself in to His Royal Righteousness Lord
Kevinly
Kevrob for calling hetero women cocksuckers??
Thanks. :-).
Michael Christ
All hetero women are cocksuckers. I'm sure he knows that. Although it
might be different with you oztards. (That wouldn't surprise me.)
I'll take a merkin woman over an oztarded one any day of the week.