Turnbull hanging around like the embittered miserable, miserable ghosts he accused Kevin Rudd or Tony Abbott of being
2020-01-22 23:15:07 UTC
I suppose he has a book coming out in a couple of months so needs to
raise his profile but dumping on SloMo to the BBC is a bit crass.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/australia-bushfires-malcolm-turnbull-scott-morrison-leadership-liberal-party-climate-change/f27f269b-5591-4954-97f8-33861bcb7876

Also a bit hypocritical as he previously commented in 2018 "“When you
stop being prime minister, that’s it,” he said. “There is no way I’d be
hanging around like embittered Kevin Rudd or Tony Abbott. Seriously,
these people are like, sort of miserable, miserable ghosts.”

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/01/malcolm-turnbull-kevin-rudd-tony-abbott-miserable-ghosts
Petzl
2020-01-23 00:41:28 UTC
I suppose he has a book coming out in a couple of months so needs to
raise his profile but dumping on SloMo to the BBC is a bit crass.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/australia-bushfires-malcolm-turnbull-scott-morrison-leadership-liberal-party-climate-change/f27f269b-5591-4954-97f8-33861bcb7876
Also a bit hypocritical as he previously commented in 2018 "“When you
stop being prime minister, that’s it,” he said. “There is no way I’d be
hanging around like embittered Kevin Rudd or Tony Abbott. Seriously,
these people are like, sort of miserable, miserable ghosts.”
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/01/malcolm-turnbull-kevin-rudd-tony-abbott-miserable-ghosts
He is Just advocating a tax on the air we breath!
Turnbull helping collect trillions which are paid to Al Gore, George
Soros bank accounts!

A tax on CO2 which feeds our plants is part of the air our
atmosphere and is a blessing from Australia's Constitutional Christian
God? Next they will be taxing rain!
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
news18
2020-01-23 00:47:08 UTC
Post by Petzl
He is Just advocating a tax on the air we breath!
Turnbull helping collect trillions which are paid to Al Gore, George
Soros bank accounts!
Fool, you don't have to pay the tax. Just grow your own trees and collect
your share of that money.
Dechucka
2020-01-23 00:55:51 UTC
I suppose he has a book coming out in a couple of months so needs to
raise his profile but dumping on SloMo to the BBC is a bit crass.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/australia-bushfires-malcolm-turnbull-scott-morrison-leadership-liberal-party-climate-change/f27f269b-5591-4954-97f8-33861bcb7876
Also a bit hypocritical as he previously commented in 2018 "“When you
stop being prime minister, that’s it,” he said. “There is no way I’d be
hanging around like embittered Kevin Rudd or Tony Abbott. Seriously,
these people are like, sort of miserable, miserable ghosts.”
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/01/malcolm-turnbull-kevin-rudd-tony-abbott-miserable-ghosts
He is Just advocating a tax on the air we breath!
No he isn't

snip the wacko