Did Australia ever try to make steel?
Add Reply
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-20 04:24:52 UTC
What with so much iron ore and coal, and good transport, Australia could easily be the world's top steel producer.
That would also increase the price of ore exports.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Dechucka
2020-05-20 04:47:06 UTC
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
news18
Where the heck did you have to search to find that ignoramous?
Dechucka
Don't blame me I only post here
Fran
:-))
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Better let BHP know as well, they may want to revisit the past.
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-21 02:08:34 UTC
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very lazy does not help. For it also makes you stupid. As we see from the quality of the posts in this newsgroup.
Dechucka
2020-05-21 02:14:23 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Dechucka
Post by Arindam Banerjee
What with so much iron ore and coal, and good transport, Australia could easily be the world's top steel producer.
That would also increase the price of ore exports.
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very lazy does not help
Lazy epitomises you, a quick google and you wouldn't make a stupid post
Post by Arindam Banerjee
For it also makes you stupid.
As is seen from your post
Well done you've dumb this ng with 2 posts.
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-21 03:17:24 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Dechucka
Post by Arindam Banerjee
What with so much iron ore and coal, and good transport, Australia could easily be the world's top steel producer.
That would also increase the price of ore exports.
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very lazy does not help
Lazy epitomises you, a quick google and you wouldn't make a stupid post
You are very lazy to not support far more steel production. Easier to just sell ore, what.
You are very stupid as you cannot understand irony, figures of speech, etc.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Arindam Banerjee
For it also makes you stupid.
As is seen from your post
My post was designed to provoke lazy people, in the expectation that they would be less surly and more clever in the future.

Ideas like the HTN have gone beyond their fat heads, even though bright people in Canberra gave me a patent for the Hydrogen Transmission Network for a fully green future.

htnresearch.com gives the details including the patent.

Only when the powers that be here are far more hardworking and far less stupid, is there a chance for genius ideas to take off.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Ördög
2020-05-21 03:19:02 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Arindam Banerjee
Dechucka
/snip/
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Dechucka
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very lazy does not help
Lazy epitomises you, a quick google and you wouldn't make a stupid post
For it also makes you stupid.
As is seen from your post
As we see from the quality of the posts in this newsgroup.
Well done you've dumb this ng with 2 posts.
Remember Dechucka that you are responding to a troll who insist to have
invented the perpetual motion machine, who loves to rubbish Einstein and
who believes in faster than light travel based non his own ingenuity.

His current posts to aus.politics reflect his 'true genius' perfectly.

Do I need to say more about the stupidity of its posts ????
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-21 03:46:48 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Arindam Banerjee
Dechucka
/snip/
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Dechucka
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very
lazy does not help
Lazy epitomises you, a quick google and you wouldn't make a stupid post
For it also makes you stupid.
As is seen from your post
As we see from the quality of the posts in this newsgroup.
Well done you've dumb this ng with 2 posts.
Remember Dechucka that you are responding to a troll who insist to have
invented the perpetual motion machine,
The whole universe is a perpetual motion machine. We can have a piece of this unending action when we throw out entropy, the wrong laws of thermodynamics, relativity. quantum, etc.. and learn from the Pakistanis who following the Perendev simulation have actually created a pmm with permanent magents. They have that way proved my theories, or rather, discoveries about the ways the universe functions.

Heaps of videos on pmm on youtube! Just search.

Great time for physics via youtube and internet!

Those not lazy nor stupid may learn my new insights from:
Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

IFE - 2 Experimental setups

IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

IFE - 8 New Physics
Post by Ördög
who loves to rubbish Einstein and
who believes in faster than light travel based non his own ingenuity.
Yes, yes, yes. Thanks for your keen interest in my hobbies, bow-wow-wow. There is about 10% chance that I will see a FTL ship based on my IFE in my lifetime. I think there is an 80% chance of making a round trip to the moon in an IFE ship if I live another 30 years.

The lazy and the stupid, stuck in wrong ruts, cannot even comprehend the scope of humanity when it finally realises that the Lorenz force does not have a reaction.

It may be that some rational people may still exist among those who consider themselves progressive, and thus, free from dogma.
Post by Ördög
His current posts to aus.politics reflect his 'true genius' perfectly.
Exactly. Hopefully some rational, not lazy, not stupid Australians will raise this matter to the politicians. How I am getting neglected thanks to the hideous pseudo-scientific mafias bent upon doing everything it takes to retain their dogmas.

Cheers, Ordoggie. Keep well.
Arindam Banerjee
and plutocracy!
dolf
2020-05-21 10:51:25 UTC
Your fascist catholic disposition as haughty self entitlement is in
breach of your oath of citizenship and such INDIAN HUMAN EXCREMENT ought
to return to its country of origin.

#ONE: #104 as #23 - EASE (YI) <-- *ONTIC*

#TWO: #192 as #30 - BOLD RESOLUTION (YI) <-- *ONTIC*

#THREE: #145 as #64 - SINKING (CH'EN)

#FOUR: #296 as #53 - ETERNITY (YUNG)

#FIVE: #441 as #36 - STRENGTH (CH'IANG)

#SIX: #139 as #58 - GATHERING IN (HSI) <-- *ONTIC*

#SEVEN: #222 as #60 - ACCUMULATION (CHI)

#EIGHT: #80 as #80 - LABOURING (CH'IN)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Sanatorium%20Asylum.pdf>
Post by Arindam Banerjee
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-05-21 10:51:52 UTC

Post by Arindam Banerjee

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Arindam Banerjee

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-06-28 21:06:05 UTC
#419 - SLAUGHTERHOUSE CORPORATE ACTION AS UNCONSCIONABLE CONDUCT AND
CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

PROLEGOMENA: These *Indian* *nationals* improperly think (ie. since they
have a contempt for the DEFENDER OF THE FAITH and EMPRESS OF INDIA) the
principles of #27 - *DUTIES* and #68 - *RIGHTS* of citizenship do not
apply to them that they can impose themselves upon our constitutional
rights by self entitlement.

SEE APPENDIX ‘123’ for statement on Immigrants must exhibit a determined
mindfulness as RESPECTFUL LOYALTY to #322 - DEMOCRATIC BELIEFS, #RIGHTS
and LIBERTIES of Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent dated 29 October 1900.

SEE APPENDIX ‘164’ for a technological innovation on #322 - DEMOCRATIC
principles by ONTIC PAIRINGS and DEME designations as MALE and FEME with
special note to the #45 - METHODOLOGY related to the @1 - SOVEREIGN’S
LAWFUL #237 - USE OF FORCE TELEOLOGICAL FORMULA OF PROGRESSION {@6 -
FORM OF NATURE / @3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE}) with relativity to
Immanuel Kant’s Prolegomena 1783 / Critique of Pure Reason (1781 / 1787)

const KANT_SECTIONS_1783 = {
1: {idea: [265, 266], page: [15, 15]},
2: {idea: [267, 268, 269, 272, 273, 274], page: [16, 17, 18, 20, 20, 21]},
3: {idea: [270], page: [22]},
6: {}, // <-- FORMULA OF PROGRESSION {@6 - FORM OF NATURE / @3 -
NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE})
9: {}, // <-- AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE
18: {idea: [298], page: [50]},
27: {idea: [311], page: [62]}, // #27 - *DUTIES* (*SHIH*)
54: {idea: [348], page: [99]} // #54 - UNITY
}

Since after 18 years informal philological research, I now have
something of tangibility which is subject to peer-review as an
intellectual property being a trinomial theoretical mathematical
noumenon which is capable in determining MENS REA / ACTUS REUS from the
#1092 cycle as temporal heuristic which is directly relevant to two
telephone calls that the INSURER’S CHIEF LEGAL COUNSEL misrepresented on
7 December 2001 as what ought to be regarded as “communication between
lawyers (as to matters of proceeding by a self representing party) being
conduct bound with “honour of oath” as protected by the notion of legal
privilege between lawyers.”

SEE APPENDIX ‘205’ on the EXISTENTIAL CONUNDRUM where given the temporal
extent of ANZAC JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM as improper pre CENTENNIAL 2018
WREATH placement upon 8 JUNE 2017 / 2020 is there any jurisprudent means
for a determination made of the #15 - MENS REA (#164 - PRINCIPLE OF
MATERIALITY) relative to the #34 - ACTUS REUS (#205 - PRINCIPLE OF
PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE) for any vEVENT?

Once the seven day timeframe for last grace is granted to the INSURER, I
am then going to direct the complaint to the Financial Services
Complaints Authority.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/?MD>

Initial Post: 28 June 2020
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-06-28 21:43:20 UTC
#419 - SLAUGHTERHOUSE CORPORATE ACTION AS UNCONSCIONABLE CONDUCT AND
CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

[...]

noumenon that in my opinion is capable of determining MENS REA / ACTUS
REUS from the #1092 cycle as temporal heuristic which is directly
relevant to two telephone calls that the INSURER’S CHIEF LEGAL COUNSEL

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-06-28 22:45:37 UTC
#419 - SLAUGHTERHOUSE CORPORATE ACTION AS UNCONSCIONABLE CONDUCT AND
CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

YOUTUBE: “Let Them Eat Cake - The Pox”

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-06-28 22:50:10 UTC
Your gods are nothing to us:

#2184 / 6 = #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY: VISHNU

#2184 / 7 = #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRACTION: SHIVA

#2184 / 8 = #273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION: BRAHMA

SEE: “HANDIMAN IS AUSTRALIA'S NEW ACTION HERO” dated 21 - 25 April 2020

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/HANDIMAN%20IS%20AUSTRALIA%27S%20NEW%20ACTION%20HERO.pdf>

#419 - SLAUGHTERHOUSE CORPORATE ACTION AS UNCONSCIONABLE CONDUCT AND
CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

YOUTUBE: “Let Them Eat Cake - The Pox”

http://youtu.be/5yWJKi0UOwQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-06-29 00:05:03 UTC
ATTN: FRANCESCO DE FERRARI
AMP CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
33 Alfred Street
Sydney NSW 2000

29 JUNE 2020 - *DRAFT* *IN* *PROGRESS*

***@zen: 3, row: 3, col: 6, nous: 72 [DATE: 2020.6.29, SUPER: #337
/ #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness,
Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 -
CLOSENESS (MI), EGO: #307 / #72 - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear;
I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles, Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra:
79 - DIFFICULTIES (NAN)]

SUBJECT: #419 - SLAUGHTERHOUSE CORPORATE ACTION PERTAINING TO CLAIM
NUMBER XXXXXX / MEMBER NUMBER XXXXX,XXXX AS GROUP SALARY CONTINUANCE /
GROUP LIFE INSURANCE BY UNCONSCIONABLE CONDUCT AND CRIME AGAINST
HUMANITY BEING MATTERS SUMMARISED OF 17 TO 20 JULY 2018 AS SUBMISSION TO
THE FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION

PROLEGOMENA
That my last conversation with a "DESIGNATED LEGAL PRACTICE" failed on
the basis that such "ILLEGALITY DEFENCE" (as we then termed it to be)
being entirely defined by the ROYAL COMMISSION as obtained from MEDIA
REPORTS OF 27 APRIL 2018 conveying ROWENA ORR AS QUEEN'S COUNSEL
ASSISTING THE ROYAL COMMISSION INTO FINANCIAL SERVICES ADVISING CRIMINAL
PROSECUTION OUGHT TO BE BROUGHT AGAINST AMP FOLLOWING EVIDENCE OF
'UNCONSCIONABLE' MISCONDUCT WHICH WAS DESCRIBED AS 'UNLAWFUL AND
ETHICALLY AND MORALLY WRONG'.

Being habitual and recalcitrant misconduct of the insurer which now
grants me an opportunity to seek a redress for alleged misconduct by
LEGAL COUNSEL MR. PETER RIDDELL which was undertaken on behalf of AXA
GLOBAL (AUSTRALIA) GROUP INSURANCE arising from his 4 December 2001
mischievous letter to the Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal
(VCAT) as the misrepresentation of 2 telephone calls made by me on 30
November, 2001 in being a courtesy to that legal counsel for the Insurer,

This was then the only cause for an EXTRAORDINARY DIRECTIONS HEARING OF
ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LIST A500/2000 on the date 7 December 2001, before
visually impaired adjudicator Deputy President Cate MacKenzie.

With specific reference to my current CASE MANAGER PRAB SINGH whom by
email @ 1256 HOURS ON 5 AUGUST 2019, improperly demanded: "My name is
Prab and I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself as your
case manager for your income protection claim. Please kindly provide me
with a name and contact details of one of your treating doctors.

This is to confirm that you are receiving the support you require while
on claim. Appreciate your assistance with this."

AGAINST WHOM I HAVE REASONABLY MADE OBJECTION UPON THE FOLLOWING
CULTURAL EXCLUSION GROUNDS:
FIRSTLY with due respect as a person of INDIAN HERITAGE you do have any
compliance to the TRINOMIAL AND ONTIC FIRST PRINCIPLES OF THE AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH since your heritage is ONLY a binomial stasis encapsulation
of mind have insufficient cultural sensibility to responsibly and
without prejudice manage my legal claim over unconscionable conduct by
the insurer in the management of my claim which as per CLAIMS TO
ASSESSORS @ 1134 HOURS ON 21 JULY 2018 REQUIRES NO FURTHER MEDICAL
EVIDENCE DUE TO VARIATION OF THE INSURANCE CONTRACTUAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

SECONDLY, such a request is an improper and forceful demand as
irrationality being duress which is a BREACH OF PREVIOUSLY ADVISED
AMENDED terms of the INSURANCE POLICY related to CLAIM xxxxxxxx. The
conduct under the contract is unlawful and a demand is now once against
made on termination of the contract and damages paid.

Has subsequently shown a contempt towards voluminous sumbmissions made
in substantiation of the claim for termination and that CRIMINAL
PROSECUTION OUGHT TO BE BROUGHT AGAINST AMP FOLLOWING EVIDENCE OF
'UNCONSCIONABLE' MISCONDUCT WHICH WAS DESCRIBED AS 'UNLAWFUL AND
ETHICALLY AND MORALLY WRONG' being wilful breaches of CONSTITUTIONAL
FIRST PRINCIPLES and RIGHTS TO CITIZENSHIP.

Being habitual conduct by INDIAN NATIONALS whom improperly think (ie.
since they have a contempt for the DEFENDER OF THE FAITH and EMPRESS OF
INDIA) the foundational CONSTITUTIONAL principles of #27 - *DUTIES* and
#68 - *RIGHTS* of citizenship do not apply to them such that they can
impose themselves upon our constitutional rights by their self
entitlement, as irrespective of any objection.

[...]

Since after 24 years informal philological research, I now have
[...]

MATERIAL DETAILS OF THE COMPLAINT SUMMARISED OF 17 TO 20 JULY 2018 AS
SUBMISSION TO THE FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION

TO BE CONTINUED ....
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-06-29 03:39:18 UTC
Just a comment CULTURAL SENSIBILITY as the consequence upon the AUSTRALIAN
MUTUAL PROVIDENT (AMP) SOCIETY founding in 1849 given the temporal extent
of ANZAC JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM as improper pre CENTENNIAL 2018 WREATH
placement upon 8 JUNE 2017 / 2020...

That ANZAC JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM is an unlawful attempt to align itself
with the ROMAN CATHOLIC ECCLESIASTICAL #1827 - CALENDAR / EUCHARIST {ie. 4
x #364 days + #371 - SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE} which is a foreign power
and an attempt to evade {ie. 3 JANUARY + 77 days = 21 MARCH + 33 days = 23
APRIL} a fascist equivalent identity.

The essential temporal characteristic {ie. religious model that
co-ordinates or synchronises over 6000 years to the 9 September of this
year} of the telephone message ONE is the contradiction of this by an
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY claim to an #2184 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC
PRINCIPLE (ie. associated to #1092 cycle as temporal heuristic for
determining MENS REA / ACTUS REUS}:

WEDNESDAY 20 MARCH 1996 + 5 x #364 + #182 = 12 SEPTEMBER 2001

TELEPHONE MESSAGE ONE: "Mr Riddell, this is Dolf Boek [calling]. I'm just
wondering whether you['ve been self congratulatory about my previous
submissions to the court and have failed to recognise their transcendent
logic built on time]. They are religious model that co-ordinates or
synchronises over 6000 years to the 9 September of this year. That means
[when this year expires,] my court case will be a matter of an accusation
of fascism against yourself at the company from which I will not cease
until I have your #419 - SOUL.

IT IS SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE FOR AMP INSURANCE TO CLAIM ANY FIDELITY TO EITHER
QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT OR AN ANZAC HERITAGE CONFORMING TO SUCH
PRINCIPLES AND WE NOTE THERE HAS BEEN NO MORAL OUTRAGE against ANZAC
JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM being an unlawful attempt to align itself with the
ROMAN CATHOLIC ECCLESIASTICAL #1827 - CALENDAR / EUCHARIST

SEE APPENDIX '246' ON A CLAIM OF PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL NUMBER FRAUD
(FOUNDATIONS TO ROMAN CATHOLIC *HETEROSEXUAL* *MARRIAGE* *DOGMAS* / WESTERN
PHILOSOPHY) HAVING A TRINOMIAL NUMBER DEPENDANCY

This sacred Jewish emblem is acknowledged within Pythagoras's DECADE as
having a symbolic association to the HEXAD (#6) as "HEALTH: A TRIPLE
TRIANGLE WHICH BEING ALTERNATIVELY CONJOINED WITHIN ITSELF ✡️ CONSTITUTES A
FIGURE OF FIVE LINES; THEY USE IT AS A SYMBOL TO THOSE OF THEIR OWN SECT
AND CALLED IT HEALTH" as having an equivalent reliance upon a faux-wisdom
conveying a dependancy on PYTHAGORAS HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER

Torah Kabbalah Angels.jpeg

MIND (DAO: VIRTUE): #1 {#80 - LABOURING (CH'IN)} + #2 {#27 - DUTIES (SHIH)}
= #3 <-- *TRINOMIAL* *CONCEPTION* *OF* #NUMBER

SCIENCE (DAO: TOOLS): #3 {#36 - STRENGTH (CH'IANG)} + #4 {#47 - PATTERN
(WEN)} = #7 <-- *BOER* *WAR* *MEMORIAL* DAY 31 MAY

OPINION (DAO: POSITION): #5 {#41 - RESPONSE (YING)} + #6 {#52 - MEASURE
(TU)} = #11 <-- THE QUESTION IS APRIORITY OF THE NATURAL ORDER [#47, #41]
TO CALENDAR [#41, #47]

SENSE (DAO: TIME): #7 {#55 - DEMINISHMENT (CHIEN)} + #8 {#61 -
EMBELLISHMENT (SHIH)} = #15

<— #36 - CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY / ANTHROPOLOGY / CHRISTOLOGY

PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL NUMBER FRAUD (FOUNDATIONS TO ROMAN CATHOLIC
*HETEROSEXUAL* *MARRIAGE* *DOGMAS* / WESTERN PHILOSOPHY) HAVING A TRINOMIAL
NUMBER DEPENDANCY: Furthermore, the judicative power in things are Four:
*MIND*, *SCIENCE*, *OPINION*, and *SENSE*; for all beings are dijudicated
either by *MIND*, or *SCIENCE*, or *OPINION*, or *SENSE*: for which reason
PYTHAGORAS AFFIRMED, THE SOUL OF MAN TO CONSIST OF A TETRAD. Finally, the
TETRAD connects all beings, of Elements (ie. FIRE-AIR-WATER-EARTH),
*NUMBERS*, *SEASONS* *OF* *THE* *YEAR*, *CIVIL* *SOCIETY*; neither can we
name any thing, which depends not on the Tetractys, as its *ROOT* and
*PRINCIPLE*; for it is, as we said, the make and cause of all things;
intelligible God, Author of Celestial and sensible Good. The knowledge of
these was delivered to the Pythagoreans by Pythagoras himself. [Pythagoras
His Life and Teachings, 1687 edition of the History of Philosophy, p 527]

Pasted Graphic.tiff

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

IF THERE WAS ANOTHER WORD OTHER THAN *DEPRAVITY* TO DESCRIBE SUCH CONDUCT I
WOULD USE IT
#68 - *RIGHTS* of citizenship do not apply to them such that they can
[...]

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

[James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-06-29 06:48:51 UTC
[...]

grants me an opportunity to seek a redress for alleged perjury by LEGAL
COUNSEL MR. PETER RIDDELL which was undertaken on behalf of AXA GLOBAL
(AUSTRALIA) GROUP INSURANCE arising from his 4 December 2001 mischievous
letter made to the VICTORIAN CIVIL & ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL (VCAT) as
the knowingly false misrepresentation of 2 telephone calls made by me on
[...]

the insurer in the [totalitarian mis]management of my claim which as per
CLAIMS TO ASSESSORS @ 1134 HOURS ON 21 JULY 2018 REQUIRES NO FURTHER
MEDICAL EVIDENCE DUE TO VARIATION OF THE INSURANCE CONTRACTUAL TERMS AND
CONDITIONS.

SECONDLY, such a request is an improper and forceful demand as
irrationality being duress which is a BREACH OF PREVIOUSLY ADVISED
AMENDED terms of the INSURANCE POLICY related to CLAIM xxxxxxxx.

The conduct [in which you have engaged] under the contract is unlawful
and a demand is now once again made on termination of the contract and
damages paid.

Has subsequently shown a contempt towards voluminous submissions made in

#68 - *RIGHTS* of citizenship do not apply to them such that they can
[...]

On page 26 of our finalised submission, we expressed a caution in
relation to historical PAPAL BULLS and the newly formed KNIGHTS
TEMPLAR's, that in whatever circumstance, it is capable of being hosted
upon the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as it's mechanism for
delivery and staging which then becomes an acute and risky precipice
consideration that is accorded entirely by my Intellectual Property and
thusly my reasonable objection has always been ROMAN CATHOLICS /
FREEMASONRY imposing {#17 - YEAR OF TARGETING / #33 - #INRI / #65 -
SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390 / #288 / #419}
war dead and usurping the @1 - SOVEREIGNTY of the #391 - HOMOIOS basis
to our Commonwealth's Governance which is defined as a PRINCIPLE that is
circumscribed {#13 / #21 / #37} by Queen Victoria's Letters Patent of 17
September 1900 as the instrumentation of Federation into a nation.

EMAIL TO FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION @ 0820 HOURS ON 19 JULY
2018: "VCAT TRANSCRIPT ON MATERIAL DETAILS SUMMARY OVER A COMPLAINT TO
THE FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION AGAINST AMP'S 'UNCONSCIONABLE'
MISCONDUCT WHICH IS 'UNLAWFUL AND ETHICALLY AND MORALLY WRONG' AS
PERJURY AT VCAT ON 7 DECEMBER 2001 ASSOCIATED TO A SALARY CONTINUATION
POLICY:

TO: AMP CLAIMS ASSESSORS

FURTHER TO CORRESPONDENCE SENT @ 1438 HOURS ON 15 AUGUST 2017 / 1334
HOURS ON 16 AUGUST 2017 / 0911 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST / MULTIPLE OF 31
AUGUST 2017 ARE THESE ADDITIONAL DIARY NOTES WITH RESPECTS TO MY CLAIM
NO: M1001872 FOR PLAN NO: 00004,283:

Given this clear evidence to the contrary of Mr Peter Riddell’s
submission made to the VCAT Extra-ordinary hearing of 7 December, 2001
in the mischievous and wrongful misrepresentation of my two telephone
calls as the basis of a false report to police and perjured evidence.
The following is a transcript (which may contain transcription and
conceptual errors due to reduced audibility) dated 11 February 2004
obtained from tapes provided by the Victoria Civil & Administrative
Tribunal (anti-discrimination list) as proceedings of 0936 hours 7
December 2001 before Deputy President Ms. Cate McKenzie presiding over
A500 of 2000 in matter of Australian Casualty & Life (AXA Global Group
Insurance) and Mark Capecchi. The proceedings were conducted by
telephone hook-up.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Telephone?

Thank you. Mr Riddell, you are appearing by

MR RIDDELL: Yes, madam, I appear by way of telephone. I also have
Shannon Lindner with me who is a solicitor in the actual legal group.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Very well now, this directions hearing has been called
on as a result of a letter which has been sent by the respondents to the
Tribunal. The best way I can summarise, in effect, what that letter
raised were concerns about certain conduct of Mr Boek which, as I
understand it, has been the subject of a report to police. The reason
why the Tribunal deals with these matters initially at least, unless
there is some exceptional circumstance that would warrant otherwise by
bringing on a directions hearing, is so that the Tribunal can, if
necessary, receive evidence of what the relevant matter is and then
determine how best to deal with it.

In this case, and in fact every case where a directions hearing is held,
if there is a request made by a party to appear by telephone the
Tribunal is very happy to accommodate that request and that is in fact
what has happened today. Now, I might get you, Mr Riddell, to explain
what aspects of Mr Boek's conduct have concerned the respondents and, of
course, I will give you a chance to reply, Mr Boek, after Mr Riddell has
finished. Very well, Mr Riddell.

MR RIDDELL: Thank you, madam. On 30 November in the morning I received a
telephone call from Mr Boek, a threatening telephone call, advising that
he had left a number of messages for me. I then accessed those messages
on my voice mail and was quite threatened by the content of those
messages and I had grave concerns for my safety and the safety of my
family. I, that morning, contacted the Victoria Police and reported the
matter and they viewed the matter most seriously. They suggested that I
not present myself in the presence of Mr Boek, which is why I am
presenting myself by way of telephone today.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Yes, and as I say, there is no difficulty about that. Yes?

MR RIDDELL: Two messages. I have forwarded to the Tribunal a transcript
of those

THE D.PRESIDENT: Have you a recording of them?

MR RIDDELL: I do and I would like to play that for the Tribunal.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Certainly. May I just, before you do, get my associate
to take an affirmation from you because given the seriousness of the
matter it ought to be on evidence.

MR PETER ANTHONY RIDDELL, affirmed [9.36am]

THE D.PRESIDENT: Recording. Thank you. Now, if you would play the tape

MR RIDDELL: If it is not clear please let me know and I will adjust the
volume.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Certainly.

TELEPHONE MESSAGE ONE: "Mr Riddell, this is Dolf Boek [calling]. I'm
just wondering whether you['ve been self congratulatory about my
previous submissions to the court and have failed to recognise their
transcendent logic built on time]. They are religious model that
co-ordinates or synchronises over 6000 years to the 9 September of this
year. That means [when this year expires,] my court case will be a
matter of an accusation of fascism against yourself at the company from
which I will not cease until I have your #419 - SOUL.

You may return this message if you like, [number omitted]. You have
until the end of this year and then I would never again turn my hand
against the action that I am going to take. Meaning? I will conclude
when one of us going to the #390 - GRAVE (or #339 - SEPULCHRE / CENOTAPH)."

COMMENT OF MESSAGE ONE:

Just a comment on CULTURAL SENSIBILITY as the consequence upon the
AUSTRALIAN MUTUAL PROVIDENT (AMP) SOCIETY founding in 1849 given the
temporal extent of ANZAC JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM as improper pre
CENTENNIAL 2018 WREATH placement upon 8 JUNE 2017 / 2020...

That ANZAC JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM is an unlawful attempt to align
itself with the ROMAN CATHOLIC ECCLESIASTICAL #1827 - CALENDAR /
EUCHARIST {ie. 4 x #364 days + #371 - SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE} which
is an unlawful foreign power and an attempt to evade {ie. 3 JANUARY + 77
days = 21 MARCH + 33 days = 23 APRIL} a fascist equivalent identity.

The essential temporal characteristic {ie. RELIGIOUS MODEL THAT
CO-ORDINATES OR SYNCHRONISES OVER 6000 YEARS TO THE 9 SEPTEMBER OF THIS
YEAR} of the telephone message ONE is the contradiction of this by an
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY claim to an #2184 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC
PRINCIPLE (ie. associated to #1092 cycle as temporal heuristic for
determining MENS REA / ACTUS REUS}:

WEDNESDAY 20 MARCH 1996 + 5 x #364 + #182 = 12 SEPTEMBER 2001

IT IS SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE FOR AMP INSURANCE TO CLAIM ANY FIDELITY TO
EITHER QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT OR AN ANZAC HERITAGE CONFORMING
TO SUCH PRINCIPLES AND WE NOTE THERE HAS BEEN NO MORAL OUTRAGE against
ANZAC JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM being an unlawful attempt to align itself
with the ROMAN CATHOLIC ECCLESIASTICAL #1827 - CALENDAR / EUCHARIST

SEE APPENDIX '246' ON THE CLAIM OF PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL NUMBER FRAUD

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Torah%20Kabbalah%20Angels.jpeg>

#41] TO CALENDAR [#41, #47]

SENSE (DAO: TIME): #7 {#55 - DEMINISHMENT (CHIEN)} + #8 {#61 -
EMBELLISHMENT (SHIH)} = #15

<— #36 - CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY / ANTHROPOLOGY / CHRISTOLOGY

PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL NUMBER FRAUD (FOUNDATIONS TO ROMAN CATHOLIC
*HETEROSEXUAL* *MARRIAGE* *DOGMAS* / WESTERN PHILOSOPHY) HAVING A
TRINOMIAL NUMBER DEPENDANCY: Furthermore, the judicative power in things
are Four: *MIND*, *SCIENCE*, *OPINION*, and *SENSE*; for all beings are
dijudicated either by *MIND*, or *SCIENCE*, or *OPINION*, or *SENSE*:

For which reason PYTHAGORAS AFFIRMED, THE *SOUL* OF MAN TO CONSIST OF A
TETRAD.

Finally, the TETRAD connects all beings, of Elements (ie.
FIRE-AIR-WATER-EARTH), *NUMBERS*, *SEASONS* *OF* *THE* *YEAR*, *CIVIL*
*SOCIETY*; neither can we name any thing, which depends not on the
Tetractys, as its *ROOT* and *PRINCIPLE*; for it is, as we said, the
make and cause of all things; intelligible God, Author of Celestial and
sensible Good. The knowledge of these was delivered to the Pythagoreans
by Pythagoras himself. [Pythagoras His Life and Teachings, 1687 edition
of the History of Philosophy, p 527]

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

----------

TELEPHONE MESSAGE TWO: "Mr Riddell, Dolf Boek. You do realise that if
you are not prepared to come clean with your justifications of your past
treatment of me that as of the new year we will not be having another
contract because I will not be co-operating with you further and we will
are more likely to go to court at some stage. At some stage you are
going to have to recognise the fact that you are a #288 - *BLASPHEMER*.
Your religious context has no continuing validity and since I am able to
rationally prove that with a mathematical model..... you are going to
understand how forceful and hard metaphysics is."

COMMENT OF MESSAGE TWO:

From page 65 of our submission made to the FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL
COMMISSION: During this week of 19 MARCH 2018 I went to ANZ Bank and
asked in relation to the Royal Commission into the Financial Services /
Banking System whether they were aware of the #72 - Anthropic Prototype
and the binomial as HETEROS basis to our system of coinage {#224} and
that this has a metaphysical stratum which exists beneath their 64 bit
sapient understanding of #NUMBER itself and for which we have an #288 -
UMBRA by which one can determine #FRAUD from transactional meta-data.

He was not so aware.

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120 ON 24TH JANUARY 1942 (A FUTURE REFORMER OF NATIONAL
SOCIALISM): One day the English will realise that they've nothing to
gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND* *AND*
*AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

The English have two possibilities : either to give up Europe and hold
on to the East, or vice versa. They can't bet on both tables. When it's
a matter of the richest country in the world (from the capitalist point
of view), one understands the importance of such a *DILEMMA* (NOTE: SEE
ON RELATIONSHIP TO A LEGAL LOGICAL SYLLOGISM AN EXPLANATION GIVEN WITHIN:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pinocchio.pdf>

). It would be enough for them to be aware of it for everything to be
changed.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The #65 - *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A*
*BOUNDLESS* *AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS*
*SHED* *HIS* *BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD*
*HAVE* *A* *MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT*
*THE* *SCENES* *OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*.
[HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168 <-- *CONDEMNATION*
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
[#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224 % #41 =
#19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b)
journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life
(figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)

[IMAGE: By week ending Saturday 8 April 2018 I had received one of these
special 1000 minted "TRUMP JEWISH TEMPLE" half shekel coins.

It is my intellectual property associated with the letters patent to the
Australian commonwealth which makes that entirely possible]

FROM OUR STATEMENT FOR A CONTEST HEARING OF 26 MARCH 2020 AS CASE NUMBER
K12507785 IN RELATION TO AN APPLICATION TO HAVE ORDERS EXTENDED
PERTAINING TO CASE NUMBER: H13018534 BY ALLEGED BREACHES AND RELEVANT TO
CASE NUMBER L10519861 LISTED FOR MENTION HEARING ON 17 MARCH 2018.

That the statement from the RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE COMPLAINT firstly
has recourse to argumentation which is entirely reliant upon
EPISTEMOLOGICAL NIHILISM AS IMPROBABLE TRUTHS and METAPHYSICAL NIHILISM
AS CONCRETE OBJECTS AND PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTS conveyed by a reference to
#224 - *COINS* as being irrelevant to my alleged sphere of action
pertaining to any culpability over a deliberate breach of any
substantiated grounds for ORDERS, but entirely consistent to the premise
of METAPHYSICAL NIHILISM AS CONCRETE OBJECTS RELATING TO THE ROMAN
GOVERNANCE BINOMIAL STASIS PROTOTYPE #EIGHT AND ITS MECHANISM OF #261 -
BINOMIAL CLAMPING (#141 + #120):

#224 as [#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10] = dókimos (G1384): {UMBRA:
#61 as #414 - METASIZING PRINCIPLE % #41 = #4} 1) *ACCEPTED*,
*PARTICULARLY* *OF* *COINS* *AND* *MONEY*; 2) accepted, pleasing,
acceptable;

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 - *MEMORIAL* *REMEMBRANCE*
as [#8, #200, #80] /
#364 as [#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] /
#728 - *REACTANCE* *EVENTS* as [#8, #200, #80, #400, #600] = châraph
(H2778): {UMBRA: #12 as #288 % #41 = #1} 1) to reproach, taunt,
*BLASPHEME*, defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 1a) (Qal) to reproach; 1b)
(Piel) to reproach, defy, taunt; 2) (Qal) to winter, spend harvest time,
remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to acquire, be betrothed;

#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

Thereby associated to the ANZAC DAY / REMEMBRANCE #288 - MEMORIAL
slander made of 10 NOVEMBER 2016 by the RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL)
PRESIDENT as also characteristically purveying a NIHILISTIC IMPETUS in
accordance with their #371 - SAINT ANDREWS #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
DEPLOYING THE ROMAN GOVERNANCE BINOMIAL STASIS PROTOTYPE #ONE (#297) AS
MODUS OPERANDI OF #261 - BINOMIAL CLAMPING.

MEDIA REPORTS (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) AS RECENTLY AS 2031 HOURS ON 28
JUNE 2020: "SPECIAL FORCES CHIEF ACKNOWLEDGES WAR CRIMES, BLAMES 'POOR
MORAL LEADERSHIP':

The senior army officer in charge of Australia’s special forces has
admitted some elite soldiers committed war crimes in Afghanistan in an
extraordinary confidential briefing to dozens of troops at SAS headquarters.

The senior army officer in charge of Australia’s special forces has
admitted some elite soldiers committed war crimes in Afghanistan and
blamed the atrocities on “poor moral leadership” in an extraordinary
confidential briefing to dozens of troops at SAS headquarters.

In a private briefing delivered in late March, Major-General Adam
Findlay also made the stunning admission that war crimes may have been
covered up and that Australia’s special forces will take a decade to
recover from the long running investigation overseen by senior NSW judge
Paul Brereton.

Multiple sources with knowledge of the meeting revealed General Findlay,
the Australian Special Operations Commander, briefed dozens of Special
Air Service Regiment (SAS) soldiers at Perth’s Campbell Barracks,
telling them, “Brereton knows more about this command than anybody.”
General Findlay said Justice Brereton had interviewed hundreds of SAS
personnel under oath and he had a “very strong evidential basis of what
is fact”.

“There are guys who criminally did something. But can you tell me, why
was that?” General Findlay asked the soldiers present at the briefing.
He then said Justice Brereton had identified “trigger pullers” and
“names that come up beyond the trigger pullers” who enabled war crimes.
General Findlay went on to blame the war crimes on what he described as
“one common cause”.

“It is poor leadership,” he said. “In fact, it is poor moral
leadership.”
[<https://www.smh.com.au/national/special-forces-chief-acknowledges-war-crimes-blames-poor-moral-leadership-20200628-p556z6.html>]

AS AN ONTOLOGICAL PACIFIST GIVING MATERIAL SUPPORT IN PROMULGATING
THROUGHOUT THE ISLAMIC WORLD SUCH FACTUAL STATEMENTS ON THE PROVEN CLAIM
OF PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL NUMBER FRAUD (METALOGIC AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER
FOUNDATIONS TO ROMAN CATHOLIC HETEROSEXUAL MARRIAGE DOGMAS / WESTERN
PHILOSOPHY) HAVING A TRINOMIAL NUMBER DEPENDANCY AND BY ITS LOGICAL
FALLACY DUE TO A RECURSIVE #36 - NATURE WE SIMILARLY UNDERMINE THE
BINOMIAL NUMBER FOUNDATIONS OF ISLAMIC BELIEF AND THEY LOSE THE WILL TO
FIGHT

The purpose for taking a calendar approach to obtain access to the
temporal heuristic, is simply because the time of day is designated by 4
x 5 minutes x 72 - ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE = 1440 minutes whereas the day of
year segmentation has been known for several millennia to be a NORMA
OBLIGANS constituted by:

4 DAYS ON OBLIGANS #12 TO TETRA: #80 - LABOURING (CH'IN)
6 DAYS ON OBLIGANS #44 TO TETRA: #27 - DUTIES (SHIH) <-- *TRINOMIAL*
*CONCEPTION* *OF* #NUMBER

6 DAYS ON OBLIGANS #30 TO TETRA: #36 - STRENGTH (CH'IANG) <-- *BOER*
*WAR* *MEMORIAL* DAY 31 MAY

6 DAYS ON OBLIGANS #77 TO TETRA: #47 - PATTERN (WEN) <-- THE QUESTION IS
APRIORITY OF THE NATURAL ORDER [#47, #41] TO CALENDAR [#41, #47]

6 DAYS ON OBLIGANS #42 TO TETRA: #41 - RESPONSE (YING)
6 DAYS ON OBLIGANS #18 TO TETRA: #52 - MEASURE (TU)
6 DAYS ON OBLIGANS #37 TO TETRA: #55 - DEMINISHMENT (CHIEN)
6 DAYS ON OBLIGANS #48 TO TETRA: #61 - EMBELLISHMENT (SHIH)

ALL THE REST ARE DESIGNATED BY 5 DAYS...

EARLY NOTIONS OF MING: THE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND TO THE PROBLEM OF FATE
Among modern translators, no consensus exists about the proper
definition of MING; the term is most often rendered as fate or Decree
(as in my own introductory remarks), but it is also translated as
variously as "duty," "destiny," "predestination," "causal connections
and their possibilities," "manifestation of Heaven's will," "the
inevitable," "empirical facts," "created world," "lifespan," "objective
circumstances," "circumstances beyond human control," and so on. The
problem is not simply one of translation.

Typically, MING was associated with the king’s decrees of investiture to
his inferiors and with Heaven’s decree to its chief representative, the
king. According to an early Chou formulation, the Decree of Heaven
(T'IEN MING) was a special form of covenant. The covenant essentially
stipulated that Heaven agrees to support a certain dynastic line so long
as the throne, in return, promotes the well-being of its subject people.
Four notable features of this covenant coloured all subsequent
discussions of MING:

1) First and foremost, the Decree of Heaven presupposed a strong
connection between Heaven and Man, though the earliest texts are
preoccupied with the “One Man,” the ruler.

"AND SHALL NOT GOD AVENGE HIS OWN ELECT, WHICH CRY DAY AND NIGHT UNTO
HIM, THOUGH HE BEAR LONG WITH THEM? I TELL YOU THAT HE WILL AVENGE THEM
SPEEDILY.

YOUTUBE: “LAST TRUMPET - LAST SHOFAR”

NEVERTHELESS WHEN THE SON OF MAN COMETH, SHALL HE FIND FAITH ON THE
EARTH?" [Luke 18:7-8]

2) Second, the Decree of Heaven implied an impartial reward given for
specific acts of "bright virtue."

3) Third, it viewed virtue primarily in terms of obligations to human
society, rather than religious #27 - *DUTIES*.

4) Fourth, the Decree of Heaven promised Heaven’s support to the
recipient(s) for the duration of a fixed (though unspecified) time
period, overlooking possible lapses in virtue that might occur while the
covenant
was in force.

All four aspects of the Decree of Heaven covenant (moral unity of
Heaven/Man; reward for virtue; virtue equated with social obligation;
and fixed term of contract) continued to form the core of meaning for
MING over the course of the following several centuries, when the
character MING came to be extended to other contracts between Heaven
(whether seen as supreme god or natural order) and individuals of ever
lower rank—first ministers and aristocrats, and finally commoners.

Nevertheless, the initial formulation of the Decree of Heaven doctrine
became increasingly problematic as the scope of its application
dramatically expanded. For one thing, as soon as ordinary people came to
be credited with individual decrees, numerous objections were raised
about the supposed terms of this unspoken contract, since it was easy to
find—and far less dangerous to comment upon—individual cases among the
common people in which fate bore no apparent relation to virtue.
Moreover, the easy conflation of the accretion of moral goodness with
the accumulation of material goods appeared problematic, at least to
some. There was also the issue of fairness to be considered if rewards
or punishments were really being visited upon distant descendants.
Before long, a number of key questions relating to MING were put
forward. Behind all of them lay a profound “METAPHYSICAL DOUBT AS TO
WHETHER HEAVEN IS AFTER ALL ON THE SIDE OF HUMAN MORALITY.” [Yang
HSIUNG, The Canon of Supreme Mystery (4 BCE), Michael NYLAN, A
Translation with Commentary of the T'AI HSUAN CHING, pages 35-37]

“AND I WILL PUT ENMITY BETWEEN THEE AND THE WOMAN, AND BETWEEN THY SEED
AND HER SEED; IT SHALL BRUISE THY HEAD, AND THOU SHALT BRUISE HIS HEEL.”
[Genesis 3:15 (KJV)]

This is a consideration on the static planetary orbit and an ONTIC
premise: do you know any physics that can elucidate that idea?

The _memeBrain.getVirtualYear() function is a much simpler task because
apart from a leap year consideration and determining the dayofweek for
calendar positioning relativity, the tropical year is a static
proposition which with a suitable vRUDOLPH cycle overflow is then a
maximum of 22 elements:

10 DEC + 22 days = 31 DEC

365 / 366 days

1 JAN + 22 days = 22 JAN

TOTAL BOUNDARY: #410 (#10 x #41 - ONTIC PREMISE) as [#6 - POWERS, #4 -
DOMINION, #400] = dâth (H1882): {UMBRA: #0 as #404 % #41 = #35} 1)
decree, law; 1a) a decree (of the king); 1b) law; 1c) *LAW* (*OF* *GOD*);

Regarding the ONTIC trinomial / binomial #NUMBER #246 - intersection on
12 August (366 year) and #111 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL CONCEPTUAL IMPLEMENTATION:

const ONTIC_CYCLE = {

0: {
0: {month: 12, day: 10, zen: 3, row: 7, col: 6, tick: 1035},
1: {month: 12, day: 10, zen: 3, row: 7, col: 6, tick: 1035}
},
41: {
0: {month: 1, day: 20, zen: 5, row: 8, col: 6, tick: 0},
1: {month: 1, day: 20, zen: 5, row: 8, col: 6, tick: 0}
},
82: {
0: {month: 3, day: 2, zen: 2, row: 9, col: 7, tick: 1370},
1: {month: 3, day: 1, zen: 1, row: 9, col: 7, tick: 1365}
},
123: {
0: {month: 4, day: 12, zen: 3, row: 1, col: 7, tick: 95},
1: {month: 4, day: 11, zen: 2, row: 1, col: 7, tick: 90}
},
164: {
0: {month: 5, day: 23, zen: 3, row: 2, col: 7, tick: 255},
1: {month: 5, day: 22, zen: 2, row: 2, col: 7, tick: 250}
},
205: {
0: {month: 7, day: 3, zen: 2, row: 3, col: 7, tick: 410},
1: {month: 7, day: 2, zen: 1, row: 3, col: 7, tick: 405}
},
246 - ANGEL GABRIEL: {
0: {month: 8, day: 13, zen: 1, row: 4, col: 7, tick: 565},
1: {month: 8, day: 12, zen: 6, row: 4, col: 6, tick: 0} <— #111 -
ANTHROPOLOGICAL CONCEPTUAL IMPLEMENTATION
},
287: {
0: {month: 9, day: 23, zen: 6, row: 5, col: 6, tick: 0},
1: {month: 9, day: 22, zen: 5, row: 5, col: 6, tick: 0}
},
328: {
0: {month: 11, day: 3, zen: 1, row: 6, col: 7, tick: 885},
1: {month: 11, day: 2, zen: 5, row: 6, col: 6, tick: 0}
},
369 - WAN WU: {
0: {month: 12, day: 14, zen: 2, row: 7, col: 7, tick: 1050},
1: {month: 12, day: 13, zen: 1, row: 7, col: 7, tick: 1045} <—
#GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE #65 - INNER (NEI) / SOLDIER IS THE SAME LOCUS
FOR THE #4 - DAY DESIGNATION AS A CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE IMPETUS
},

THERE IS BETWEEN THE DATES 12 AND 28 AUGUST DESIGNATION A (CASUS DATAE
LEGIS: #364 - QUESTION OF #430 - LAW) ARGUMENT AS UNIQUE TORAH PROTOTYPE
OCCURRENCE ON 21 AUGUST RELATED TO TRINOMIAL #NUMBER META-DESCRIPTOR
PROTOTYPES BEING THE SCAFFOLDING EXPRESSED WITHIN THE EVENT OF THE
APOSTLE PAUL BEFORE GOVERNOR FELIX WITHIN HEROD'S JUDGEMENT HALL
CAESAREA. [Acts 23:25-35 (KJV)]

410: {
0: {month: 1, day: 24, zen: 4, row: 8, col: 7, tick: 1220},
1: {month: 1, day: 23, zen: 3, row: 8, col: 7, tick: 1215}
}

}

Within Chinese Shamanic {ie. #369 - *WAN* *WU* meaning the myriad of /
all living things and WU meaning shaman} traditions, one of the central
goals of inner cultivation is FUMING—changing and improving your karma.
In order to change your karma or destiny, you must first be able to
understand it. According to some opinion the best way to understand your
self and your karma is through your inner cultivation practice. Through
your own strong commitment and effort, you will be able to recover your
vital energy, regain your health, and feel peaceful and balanced in all
aspects of your life. [cf: By Zhongxian Wu, 2011, Chinese Shamanic
Cosmic Orbit Qigong: Esoteric ... Healing and Inner Cultivation, page 65]

"AND I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE PETER {A ROCK OR STONE}, AND ON THIS ROCK I
WILL BUILD MY CHURCH, AND THE GATES OF HADES WILL NOT OVERCOME IT."
[Matthew 16:18]

#210 as [#8, #200, #2] /
#212 as [#2, #8, #200, #2] /
#222 as [#2, #8, #200, #2, #10] /
#232 as [#2, #8, #200, #2, #500] = chereb (H2719): {UMBRA: #0 as #210 %
#41 = #5} 1) sword, knife; 1a) sword; 1b) knife; 1c) tools for cutting
*STONE*;

OPINION (DAO: POSITION): #5 {#41 - RESPONSE (YING)} + #6 {#52 - MEASURE
(TU: ***)} = #11

<https://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{191}&idea:{193}&idea:{251}&idea:{222}&idea:{299}&idea:{291}&idea:{241}&idea:{212}&idea:{279}&idea:{281}&idea:{261}&idea:{232}&idea:{319}&idea:{301}&idea:{210}&idea:{262}&idea:{217}&idea:{331}>

TORAH PROTOTYPE: #319 as [#1, #100, #8, #10, #200] = aírō (G142):
{UMBRA: #0 as #911 % #41 = #9} 1) to raise up, elevate, lift up; 1a) to
raise from the ground, take up: *STONES*; 1b) to raise upwards, elevate,
lift up: the hand; 1c) to draw up: a fish; 2) to take upon one's self
and carry what has been raised up, to bear; 3) to bear away what has
been raised, carry off; 3a) to move from its place; 3b) to take off or
away what is attached to anything; 3c) to remove; 3d) to carry off,
carry away with one; 3e) to appropriate what is taken; 3f) *TO* *TAKE*
*AWAY* from another what is his or what is committed to him, to take by
force; 3g) to take and apply to any use; 3h) to take from among the
living, either by a natural death, or by violence; 3i) cause to cease;

"AND HE SHALL SPEAK GREAT WORDS AGAINST THE MOST HIGH, AND SHALL WEAR
OUT THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH, AND THINK TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS: AND
THEY SHALL BE GIVEN INTO HIS HAND UNTIL A TIME AND TIMES AND THE
DIVIDING OF TIME:

TIME: DATE(1996,2,20) /* 20 MARCH 1996 */ +
TIMES: 4 x #2184 = DATE(2020,1,19) /* 19 FEBRUARY 2020 */ +
DIVIDING OF TIME: #44 DAYS = DATE(2020,3,3) /* 3 APRIL 2020 */

DATE(2020,1,19) /* 19 FEBRUARY 2020 */ - DATE(2020,0,3) /* 3 JANUARY
2020 */ = #47 DAYS + #44 DAYS = #91 DAYS AS DATE(2020,3,3) /* 3 APRIL
2020 */

BUT THE JUDGMENT SHALL SIT, AND THEY SHALL *TAKE* *AWAY* HIS DOMINION,
TO CONSUME AND TO DESTROY IT UNTO THE END.

AND THE KINGDOM AND DOMINION, AND THE GREATNESS OF THE KINGDOM UNDER THE
WHOLE HEAVEN, SHALL BE GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE OF THE SAINTS OF THE MOST
HIGH, WHOSE KINGDOM IS AN EVERLASTING KINGDOM, AND ALL DOMINIONS SHALL
SERVE AND OBEY HIM.

HITHERTO IS THE END OF THE MATTER. AS FOR ME DANIEL {JUDGMENT OF GOD;
GOD MY JUDGE}, MY COGITATIONS MUCH TROUBLED ME, AND MY COUNTENANCE
CHANGED IN ME: BUT I KEPT THE MATTER IN MY *HEART*." [Daniel 7:25-28 (KJV)]

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS IDEA @B119: “Nonetheless one can,
with respect to these concepts, as with all cognition, try to find in
experience, if not the principle of their possibility, at least the
occasioning causes of their generation; regarding which, the impressions
of the senses provide the initial occasion for the whole power of
cognition to open up with respect to them and to bring about experience,
which contains two quite heterogeneous elements, namely, from the
senses, a matter of cognition, and, from the inner source of pure
intuition and thought, a certain form for ordering that matter, which
two elements, upon the instigation of the matter, are first put into
play, and bring forth concepts. This kind of tracing out of the initial
endeavour of our power of cognition to ascend from single perceptions to
general concepts is without doubt of great use, and we are indebted to
the famous Locke for first having opened up this path.

But a deduction of the pure a priori concepts will never be achieved by
this means, for it does not lie on this path at all, since these
concepts, as regards their future use, which is to be wholly independent
of experience, have to produce a completely different certificate of
birth (ie. #3 - BIRTH THROES / #164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY ON 3
JANUARY) than that of descent from experiences.

In anticipation of such action accompanying the celestial event of FULL
MOON ON 21 MARCH 2019 WITH EASTER THEN ON 21 APRIL 2019, on 25 February
2019 I conveyed to our local Anglican Priest and his wife a discussion
paper on a metastasised cosmological perspective as being a factual
proof that the person so named therein had actually existing within
history and the ecclesiastic having a tertiary degree in Divinity was so
impressed. I rather considered the orbital image with *APHELION* on 3
JULY as *HOMOIOS* {#330 / #410} / HETEROS {#352 / #421} / TORAH {#373 -
FROM TRUTH TO ERROR / #472} and *PERIHELION* on 3 JANUARY Prototype:
*HOMOIOS* {#420 / #322} / HETEROS {#404 / #314} / TORAH {#369 / #337}
CONVEYING A TRANSITION FROM THE RATIONAL REALITY WHICH IS THE MATERIAL
WORLD INTO THE IRRATIONALITY AS THE IMMATERIAL REALM OF SUBJECTIVE
IDEALISM WHEREBY ORDER IS MAINTAINED BY CHIMERIC ILLUSION AS IT’S
DEMIURGE (ie. the Maker or Creator) IMPETUS.

[IMAGE: By the time of #473 - SAINT PATRICKS DAY on 17 MARCH 2017 as the
unveiling of the #728 - MARION STATUE (#1554) we were already capable of
intuiting an oblique understanding {ie. 3 JANUARY + #77 DAYS = 21 MARCH
+ #33 DAYS = 23 APRIL} of its installation being a context of #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL and a DAEMONIC {ie. A CRUEL, EVIL, OR DESTRUCTIVE
ESPRIT DE CORPS AS ENCAPSULATION OF MIND, BODY AND SOUL} HELLSOME
IMPETUS OF MALEFICENCE for the #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE itself]

This attempted physiological derivation, which, since it concerns a
quaestionem facti [LATIN MAXIM: AD QUAESTIONEM FACTI NON RESPONDENT
JUDICES, AD QUAESTIONEM JURIS NON RESPONDENT JURATORES as definition:
*THE* *JUDGE* *INSTRUCTS* *ON* *POINTS* *OF* *LAW* / #364 - QUESTIONS OF
#430 - LAW *AND* *THE* *JURY* *DECIDES* *MATTERS* *OF* *FACT*], cannot
properly be termed a deduction at all, I will consequently call the
explanation of the possession of pure cognition. It is therefore clear
that for these concepts there can be only a transcendental deduction,
and by no means an empirical one, and that, as regards pure a priori
concepts, any such empirical deduction is nothing but wasted effort,
which can occupy only someone who has not grasped the wholly peculiar
nature of such cognitions. [pages 167-168]

----------

MR RIDDELL: That concludes the two voice mail messages.

MR RIDDELL: - - - submission that Mr Boek has conducted himself in such
a way that he shows he has no intention of according to the rules of the
court. He has indicated quite clearly that his court case will now be a
matter of fascism against myself and AXA and in those circumstances a
false claim is frivolous and vexatious and should be struck out forthwith.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Boek. Mr Boek? Very well, all right. Now, I will hear
from Mr

MR BOEK: Yes, ma'am, I have - you would have noticed that there were no
actual words of threat. They were words that were based on fact in that
particular phone call. Here I have a particular mathematical model which
is mentioned in that particular phone call. It is based upon a work by
Johann Kepler, a German astronomer born in 1571 to 1630. He came up with
three rules of which I have come up with a fourth [associated to the
ephemeral and mundane as a transcendent fecundate connection to the
Vernal and the Autumn Equinox in the 6th year of the 22nd Course of
Gamul: 7 x 24 x 13 x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or 365.2423 x 293 years -
Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March].

His three rules in terms of astronomical cycles were: (1) that the
planet... And then I will get to my bit of relevance to the 6000 years.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Yes, yes, yes.

MR BOEK: (1) That the planets move in elliptical orbits around the sun
which is situated at one of the focus of the ellipses; (2) that the
radius vectors joining each planet to the sun describes equal areas in
equal times; (3) that the ratio of the square of the planet's year to
the cube of the planet's mean distance from the sun is the same for each
planet.

Now, what I am suggesting is that the 6000 year cycle fits a
mathematical model on logic and reason called Telos equals Arch plus
C-squared:

Telos [122J3W1D] = Arch [3W1D] + c² [9(9²+1)/2]

That has been my particular field of study as my retirement activity. A
religious pursuit which is, how can I say, an area of contemplative
life. The best model that can currently be exhibited with regards to
this particular thesis is nothing more than Harry Potter and the
Philosopher Stone. I raise that as a particular point because the poetry
that is used in...

MR RIDDELL: Madam, could I object?

COMMENT ON POETRY:

WE FIELD TESTED THIS AS A NEURAL LINGUISTIC CONCEPT UPON 4 JULY 2001 /

-- THINK --

1. THINKING SUPERANNUATION?
2. THINKING INCOME PROTECTION?
3. THINKING PEACE OF MIND?
4. YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE IS UNTIL YOU'VE EXPERIENCED
[AXA ON 4 JULY, 2001 OR VICTORIA POLICE ON 28 OCTOBER, 2001].
5. THINK AGAIN!
6. LEST YOU FORGET WHAT FASCISM IS.
7. AND THINK YOU HAVE A SOUL.
8. FOR THEIR OPPRESSION, PERVERSION OF JUSTICE & VIOLATION OF
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
9. MAY THEIR NAMES BE TAKEN,
10. FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE.
11. HEAR MY PRAYER IN THIS *SABBATH* *MILLENNIUM* *YEAR*, OH LORD. AMEN.

#713 as [#6, #300, #2, #400, #5] = shâbath (H7673): {UMBRA: #23 as #702
% #41 = #5} *TO* *KEEP* *OR* *OBSERVE* *THE* *SABBATH*;

#713 as [#2, #1, #200, #10, #30, #5, #400, #5, #10, #50] = basileúō
(G936): {UMBRA: #31 as #1448 % #41 = #13} *OF* *THE* *REIGN* *OF*
*CHRISTIANS* *IN* *THE* *MILLENNIUM*;

NOTE: Latin Facism. {bad deed, instrument of crime, poisoned cup}.

At the conclusion of which, I gave a senior uniformed member a
preliminary copy of my Kabbalistic model. Upon my departure from the
Treasury Gardens, a mid-thirties Caucasian male who was sitting on a
park bench with an older woman, asked me, "What do you hope to
accomplish by such action?"

I responded that, from my experience because they are habitually late.
And due to half the group having been subject to the experience for up
to 1/2 hour and others have not—How then will they be able to arrive at
any consensus of agreement.

I later read in the newspaper, that a protest by a group of two called
Freedom International, "had invited people to join them for a nude
picnic in Treasury Gardens as part of their protest against the state's
nudity laws, which mostly deem public nakedness to be offensive
behaviour. 'Nudity is harmless, yet is a crime in Victoria.' said the
protest organizer Mr. Pitman. Only metres away from the picnic, dozens
of police were heading home after attending a union rally. Yet, not even
they appeared interested. No arrests were made." [Courtesy & Copyright
2001: Stathi Paxinos, 'Cold Shoulder for Nude Protest', The Age 29
October 2001, p 2]

That the Insurance Industry’s failure to appropriately manage and in
circumstance of a lack of provision as appropriate medical intervention
to the precursor medical condition: "HYPER-AROUSAL OF THE CENTRAL
NERVOUS SYSTEM AND STRESS OF THE STARTLE REFLEX" is then (ie. I can
articulate time after all and I have an experience of a bomb blast on 27
March 1986) causal for the exasperation of the medical condition in[to]
a chronic state.

Such is a provisional and workable hypothesis and I thank the Financial
Services Royal Commission for not refusing my statements and since they
have included graphics relevant to a #391 - SAPIENT (ARTIFICIAL
INTELLECTUAL NUANCED) KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY (HOMOIOS) I have taken the
liberty of emailing a further submission on the understanding that each
area of sapient expertise has its own nomenclature (ie. terms applicable
to any relevant universe of discourse)."

THUS IF WE CONSIDER THE DIALECTS OF IMPULSIVITY IN RELATION TO #315 -
SEXUAL PREJUDICES AS #325 - DETRUDE BY ONTIC AGGREGATIONS, WE REASONABLY
DEDUCE AN INTENTION BY CHIEF LEGAL COUNSEL FOR THE INSURER WAS TO DEFRAUD:

@168 <— BINOMIAL STASIS SOURCE OF IMPEDANCE
@215 <— SELF #312 - *CONTRADICTION* MINUS #81 - *JUXTAPOSED*
*PRINCIPLES* *OF* *SOVEREIGN* {6.5.5.41.0} / *AUTONOMY* {3.5.5.41.0}}
EQUALS #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL
@157 <— IMPETUS FOR VEXATIOUS IMPERATIVES
@173 <— I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST

@168 + @215 + @157 + @173 = #713

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{713}>

#713 as [#400, #80, #5, #100, #2, #1, #10, #50, #5, #10, #50] =
hyperbaínō (G5233): {UMBRA: #37 as #1448 % #41 = #13} 1) to step over,
beyond; 2) metaph.; 2a) to transgress; 2b) to overstep the proper
limits; 2c) trespass, do wrong, sin; 2c1) *OF* *ONE* *WHO* *DEFRAUDS*
*ANOTHER* *IN* *BUSINESS*; 2d) overreaches;

"That no man go-G5233 beyond-G5233 and defraud his brother in any
matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also
have forewarned you and testified." [1Thessalonians 4:6]

#713 as [#400, #8, #300, #5] = chârash (H2790): {UMBRA: #11 as #508 %
#41 = #16} 1) to cut in, plough, engrave, devise; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to cut
in, engrave; 1a2) to plough; 1a3) to devise; 1b) (Niphal) to be
ploughed; 1c) (Hiphil) *TO* *PLOT* *EVIL*; 2) to be silent, be dumb, be
speechless, be deaf; 2a) (Qal); 2a1) to be silent; 2a2) to be deaf; 2b)
(Hiphil); 2b1) *TO* *BE* *SILENT*, *KEEP* *QUIET*; 2b2) to make silent;
2b3) to be deaf, show deafness; 2c) (Hithpael) to remain silent;

#713 as [#300, #8, #400, #5] = shâchath (H7843): {UMBRA: #25 as #708 %
#41 = #11} 1) to destroy, corrupt, go to ruin, decay; 1a) (Niphal) to be
marred, be spoiled, be corrupted, be corrupt, be injured, be ruined, be
rotted; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to spoil, ruin; 1b2) *TO* *PERVERT*, *CORRUPT*,
*DEAL* *CORRUPTLY* (*MORALLY*); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to spoil, ruin,
destroy; 1c2) to pervert, corrupt (morally); 1c3) destroyer
(participle); 1d) (Hophal) spoiled, ruined (participle)

#713 as [#6, #300, #2, #400, #5] = shâbath (H7673): {UMBRA: #23 as #702
% #41 = #5} 1) to cease, desist, rest; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to cease; 1a2) to
rest, desist (from labour); 1b) (Niphal) to cease; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to
cause to cease, put an end to; 1c2) to exterminate, destroy; 1c3) to
cause to desist from; 1c4) to remove; 1c5) to cause to fail; 1d) (Qal)
*TO* *KEEP* *OR* *OBSERVE* *THE* *SABBATH*;

#713 as [#2, #1, #200, #10, #30, #5, #400, #5, #10, #50] = basileúō
(G936): {UMBRA: #31 as #1448 % #41 = #13} 1) to be king, to exercise
kingly power, to reign; 1a) of the governor of a province; 1b) of the
rule of the Messiah; 1c) *OF* *THE* *REIGN* *OF* *CHRISTIANS* *IN* *THE*
*MILLENNIUM*; 2) metaph. to exercise the highest influence, to control;

THESE REPRESENTATIONS UNAMBIGUOUSLY CONVEY THEREFORE, AN INSTANCE OF
ADMINISTRATIVE OVERBEARING AND A PROLONGED STUBBORN UNACCOUNTABILITY AS
BY DEFINITION BEING FASCIST CONDUCT OF CONTEMPT AS TREASON WHICH IS MADE
IN RELATION TO A CONTRACT OF INSURANCE THAT HAS THE FOLLOWING POLICY
"EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS (PART 9):

This Policy does not cover any loss fatal or non fatal, caused by or
resulting from:

(a) any intentional self inflicted injury or attempt at suicide or self
destruction while sane or insane;

(b) uncomplicated pregnancy, *CHILDBIRTH* or miscarriage;

(c) *DECLARED* *OR* *UNDECLARED* *WAR* *OR* *ANY* *ACT* *THEREOF*; or

[*THE* *INSURER* *CAN* *MAKE* *NO* *SUI* *JURIS* *IMPOST* *AGAINST* *MY*
*MEMBRUM* *VIRILE* *STATUS* *BY* *EXTRAORDINARY* *VCAT* *HEARING* *OF* 7
DECEMBER 2001 *REGARDING* *MY* AUXILIARY* *ANTI*-TERRORISM* *SUPPORT*
*MADE* *IN* *RELATION* *TO* *VOLUNTARY* *ACTIONS* *THAT* *ARE* *OUTSIDE*
*THE* *POLICY* *EXCLUSIONS* *AND* *LIMITATIONS* *OF* *WHICH* *THEY*
*WERE* *ADVISED*]

(d) service in the Armed Forces of any country or international
organisation.

Benefits under the Policy shall be reduced by any amount to which the
Insured Employee is entitled from the following sources:--legislation
including and Worker's Compensation Act, and Social Services payment, or
any other form of similar legislation."

THE INSURANCE COMPANY THEREFORE LIED UNDER OATH BY @713 - FRAUDULENT
CLAIMS AND COMMITTED #314 - PERJURY ABOUT THE NATURE OF MY TWO TELEPHONE
CALLS WHICH INCLUDED THE SAME @713 CATEGORY AS THE 4 JULY 2001 / 28
OCTOBER 2001 POEM AND INTERFERED WITH ANTI TERRORISM ACTION PRIOR TO 11
SEPTEMBER 2001 FOR WHICH THEY ARE CRIMINALLY LIABLE. AND HAD THEY NOT
DONE SO THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A WAR WITHOUT @713 - END.

----------

MR RIDDELL: I am not sure that the intention is entirely relevant. It is
the manner in which I reasonably interpreted those phone messages. There
is a transcript before the court. I was threatened. Mr Boek, by his
conduct today and in the past, on any objective view appears to be
unstable. I think it is inappropriate that this matter be continued.

Peter Riddell on January 2013 published this perspective:

TITLE: "The Illegality Defence: Has your insured been misbehaving?"

Insurers and superannuation fund trustees assessing life and disability
claims may have cause to consider an insured's unlawful conduct and
whether grounds arise to decline a claim on the basis of the illegality
defence. There are a number of aspects to the illegality defence. This
paper reviews the impact of public policy on claims for indemnity
arising out of unlawful conduct on the part of insureds.

WHO DOES THIS IMPACT?
Insurers and superannuation fund trustees assessing disability insurance
claims.

WHAT ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN?
Unlawful conduct by an insured may allow an insurer to deny liability
for an insurance claim on the grounds that it would be against public
policy to allow an insured to receive a benefit under the policy.

As the application of public policy often involves making difficult
value judgments, each case will depend upon its own particular
circumstances. As such, you may first wish to seek advice as to what
action to take having regard to the facts of your particular claim.

ILLEGALITY AND PUBLIC POLICY
It is well established that a claim that arises out of a loss caused
directly in the commission of a felony or similarly serious criminal
offence by an insured can be denied on the ground that to pay the claim
would be contrary to public policy. This is based on the principle that
no person should benefit from their crime or wrongdoing ("the public
policy principle").

A PDF COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT AUTHORED BY MR. PETER RIDDELL AND TITLED
"TURKALERT: The Illegality Defence: Has your insured been misbehaving?"
IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Illegality-Defence.pdf>

TO BE CONTINUED ....
--
.
.

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-21 03:59:26 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
What with so much iron ore and coal, and good transport, Australia could easily be the world's top steel producer.
That would also increase the price of ore exports.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Instead of using coal, they could use hydrogen for fuel.
with so much sun and sea, with lots of money for making solar and nuclear unending hydrogen could be made.
Along with coal it could be used to convert the ore to steel.
That this has not been done so far does not mean it should never be.
It is a question of priorities. Should the Govt spend mega billions to keep people lazy, or invest the money in infrastructure by sending people out of their couches to make a better future?