Did Australia ever try to make steel?
Add Reply
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-20 04:24:52 UTC
What with so much iron ore and coal, and good transport, Australia could easily be the world's top steel producer.
That would also increase the price of ore exports.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Dechucka
2020-05-20 04:47:06 UTC
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
news18
Where the heck did you have to search to find that ignoramous?
Dechucka
Don't blame me I only post here
Fran
:-))
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Better let BHP know as well, they may want to revisit the past.
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-21 02:08:34 UTC
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very lazy does not help. For it also makes you stupid. As we see from the quality of the posts in this newsgroup.
Dechucka
2020-05-21 02:14:23 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Dechucka
Post by Arindam Banerjee
What with so much iron ore and coal, and good transport, Australia could easily be the world's top steel producer.
That would also increase the price of ore exports.
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very lazy does not help
Lazy epitomises you, a quick google and you wouldn't make a stupid post
Post by Arindam Banerjee
For it also makes you stupid.
As is seen from your post
Well done you've dumb this ng with 2 posts.
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-21 03:17:24 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Dechucka
Post by Arindam Banerjee
What with so much iron ore and coal, and good transport, Australia could easily be the world's top steel producer.
That would also increase the price of ore exports.
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very lazy does not help
Lazy epitomises you, a quick google and you wouldn't make a stupid post
You are very lazy to not support far more steel production. Easier to just sell ore, what.
You are very stupid as you cannot understand irony, figures of speech, etc.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Arindam Banerjee
For it also makes you stupid.
As is seen from your post
My post was designed to provoke lazy people, in the expectation that they would be less surly and more clever in the future.

Ideas like the HTN have gone beyond their fat heads, even though bright people in Canberra gave me a patent for the Hydrogen Transmission Network for a fully green future.

htnresearch.com gives the details including the patent.

Only when the powers that be here are far more hardworking and far less stupid, is there a chance for genius ideas to take off.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Ördög
2020-05-21 03:19:02 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Arindam Banerjee
Dechucka
/snip/
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Dechucka
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very lazy does not help
Lazy epitomises you, a quick google and you wouldn't make a stupid post
For it also makes you stupid.
As is seen from your post
As we see from the quality of the posts in this newsgroup.
Well done you've dumb this ng with 2 posts.
Remember Dechucka that you are responding to a troll who insist to have
invented the perpetual motion machine, who loves to rubbish Einstein and
who believes in faster than light travel based non his own ingenuity.

His current posts to aus.politics reflect his 'true genius' perfectly.

Do I need to say more about the stupidity of its posts ????
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-21 03:46:48 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Arindam Banerjee
Dechucka
/snip/
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Dechucka
Great idea I'll pass it onto BlueScope next time I'm down the 'Gong.
Indeed. One has to set one's sights high to get anywhere. Being very
lazy does not help
Lazy epitomises you, a quick google and you wouldn't make a stupid post
For it also makes you stupid.
As is seen from your post
As we see from the quality of the posts in this newsgroup.
Well done you've dumb this ng with 2 posts.
Remember Dechucka that you are responding to a troll who insist to have
invented the perpetual motion machine,
The whole universe is a perpetual motion machine. We can have a piece of this unending action when we throw out entropy, the wrong laws of thermodynamics, relativity. quantum, etc.. and learn from the Pakistanis who following the Perendev simulation have actually created a pmm with permanent magents. They have that way proved my theories, or rather, discoveries about the ways the universe functions.

Heaps of videos on pmm on youtube! Just search.

Great time for physics via youtube and internet!

Those not lazy nor stupid may learn my new insights from:
Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

IFE - 2 Experimental setups

IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

IFE - 8 New Physics
Post by Ördög
who loves to rubbish Einstein and
who believes in faster than light travel based non his own ingenuity.
Yes, yes, yes. Thanks for your keen interest in my hobbies, bow-wow-wow. There is about 10% chance that I will see a FTL ship based on my IFE in my lifetime. I think there is an 80% chance of making a round trip to the moon in an IFE ship if I live another 30 years.

The lazy and the stupid, stuck in wrong ruts, cannot even comprehend the scope of humanity when it finally realises that the Lorenz force does not have a reaction.

It may be that some rational people may still exist among those who consider themselves progressive, and thus, free from dogma.
Post by Ördög
His current posts to aus.politics reflect his 'true genius' perfectly.
Exactly. Hopefully some rational, not lazy, not stupid Australians will raise this matter to the politicians. How I am getting neglected thanks to the hideous pseudo-scientific mafias bent upon doing everything it takes to retain their dogmas.

Cheers, Ordoggie. Keep well.
Arindam Banerjee
and plutocracy!
dolf
2020-05-21 10:51:25 UTC
Your fascist catholic disposition as haughty self entitlement is in
breach of your oath of citizenship and such INDIAN HUMAN EXCREMENT ought
to return to its country of origin.

#ONE: #104 as #23 - EASE (YI) <-- *ONTIC*

#TWO: #192 as #30 - BOLD RESOLUTION (YI) <-- *ONTIC*

#THREE: #145 as #64 - SINKING (CH'EN)

#FOUR: #296 as #53 - ETERNITY (YUNG)

#FIVE: #441 as #36 - STRENGTH (CH'IANG)

#SIX: #139 as #58 - GATHERING IN (HSI) <-- *ONTIC*

#SEVEN: #222 as #60 - ACCUMULATION (CHI)

#EIGHT: #80 as #80 - LABOURING (CH'IN)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Sanatorium%20Asylum.pdf>
Post by Arindam Banerjee
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-05-21 10:51:52 UTC

Post by Arindam Banerjee

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Arindam Banerjee

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-21 03:59:26 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
What with so much iron ore and coal, and good transport, Australia could easily be the world's top steel producer.
That would also increase the price of ore exports.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Instead of using coal, they could use hydrogen for fuel.
with so much sun and sea, with lots of money for making solar and nuclear unending hydrogen could be made.
Along with coal it could be used to convert the ore to steel.
That this has not been done so far does not mean it should never be.
It is a question of priorities. Should the Govt spend mega billions to keep people lazy, or invest the money in infrastructure by sending people out of their couches to make a better future?