— GRAPPLE prototype update by 19 March 2018
Add Reply
dolf
2018-03-15 09:51:40 UTC
Now that I’ve had my delivery <http://www.grapple369.com?time:11.16> and
installation of NBN with TELSTRA (vis a vis: AN ESTABLISHED REGIME OF
COOPERATION) <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html> which has been
completed successfully, I’m going to spend the next 3 days doing further
development of the Grapple Prototype.

And the specific issues I’m going to address is the following:

a) Resolve the technical issue where the following chat input:

100 70 5

Produces the incoherent output:

100 p e

b) Include a ‘#’ CHAT option which enables the @memeBrain SUPER (MALE) and
EGO (FEMALE) to be computed in the historical manner.

c) Ensure that the following chat input:

175

Ought to produce the same value as the IDEA:{175} search option as:

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,
Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness

d) Update the NOUSINFO{} grappleIDEA to dynamically update the OVERVIEW
display CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING widget panel.

e) Disable the IDEA:{} search option generating an EVENT entry within the
GIZMO{} array.

f) Activate the bleeding throughout the GIZMO{} array any hierarchy or
CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING added to the ‘HOT ZONES’ widget.

g) Enable these to be dispersed throughout the

- INTELLECTUS
- ANKH
- SEPTET

widget panels wherever the sub category dispersal intersections occur.

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>

- dolf
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-16 07:28:33 UTC
Post by dolf
Now that I’ve had my delivery <http://www.grapple369.com?time:11.16> and
installation of NBN with TELSTRA (vis a vis: AN ESTABLISHED REGIME OF
COOPERATION) <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html> which has been
completed successfully, I’m going to spend the next 3 days doing further
development of the Grapple Prototype.
100 70 5
100 p e
This problem has been resolved...
Post by dolf
EGO (FEMALE) to be computed in the historical manner.
Partially implemented will be finalized tomorrow...
175
#13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,
Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness
I'm not certain that I will implement that function.
Post by dolf
d) Update the NOUSINFO{} grappleIDEA to dynamically update the OVERVIEW
display CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING widget panel.
Were planning on implementing this functionality tomorrow.
Post by dolf
e) Disable the IDEA:{} search option generating an EVENT entry within the
GIZMO{} array.
This has been implemented.
Post by dolf
f) Activate the bleeding throughout the GIZMO{} array any hierarchy or
CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING added to the ‘HOT ZONES’ widget.
g) Enable these to be dispersed throughout the
- INTELLECTUS
- ANKH
- SEPTET
widget panels wherever the sub category dispersal intersections occur.
<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>
- dolf
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-04-15 04:13:03 UTC
I've now updated the GRAPPLE Prototype of the trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon to reflect the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET
set for each the HEBREW / GREEK Lexicon based CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING and it ought to be REMEMBERED that this is a PROPRIETARY
COMPUTATION as data which is DISTINCTLY different to the #288 - UMBRA
applied to the GEMATRIA / ISOPSEPHIC (ie. isos meaning "equal" and
psephos meaning "pebble") VALUE which is an UNLAWFUL and FRAUDULENT use
of my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-04-15 15:55:39 UTC
Tomorrow I’m scheduled to implement two additional functions() with
respects to any Gematria node:

[#6, #10, #10, #300, #40]

On the main bible Hebrew / Greek Lexicon panel.

a ) The first will apply against the “ויישמ” cell which will provide and
addNarrative() / addMemeBrain() function feature against the GNOMIC
IMPERATIVE instruction set.

- DONE but not loaded

b) The GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set cell will provide just an
addMemeBrain() function feature.

- PARTIALLY done but not loaded. Still to implement as type {4} Watch with
ID:

zen.row.col.nous.strongs

As unique reference.

c) Then I will implement the “CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING” panel via
traversal of the NousInfo panel and this will apply the GNOMIC imperative
against the TORAH #72 Names
Post by dolf
I've now updated the GRAPPLE Prototype of the trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon to reflect the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET
for each the HEBREW / GREEK Lexicon based CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING and it ought to be REMEMBERED that this is a PROPRIETARY
COMPUTATION as data which is DISTINCTLY different to the #288 - UMBRA
applied to the GEMATRIA / ISOPSEPHIC (ie. isos meaning "equal" and
psephos meaning "pebble") VALUE which is an UNLAWFUL and FRAUDULENT use
<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-04-15 20:05:54 UTC
That the Russian Orthodox Church in dialogue with Vatican to halt
bloodshed in Syria gives rise to the consideration that the JULIAN
CALENDAR 365.25 is the impetus for a factual reality that the *COMMON*
*DETERMINISTIC* *ELEMENT* *WHICH* *IS* *AN* *ASSAILMENT* *AGAINST* *THE*
*WORLD* *ORDER* *IS *BETWEEN* *

*ORTHODOX* *CHURCH*
*RUSSIAN* *STATE*
*IRANIAN* *STATE*
*VATICAN* *CITY* *STATE*
*SYRIAN* *CONFLICT*

BEING THE HETEROS PROTOTYPE:

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

More: <http://tass.com/society/999838>

— GRAPPLE prototype update of GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET by 15
APRIL 2018

— TETRAD {#8 - TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE v’s PAPAL BULLS} FOR ANY GENII
THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} AND CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM:

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 -
Form of Nature]

MENTALISM {#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury}: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift}
(1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day} as FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW,

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching:
H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre /
INNER: #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching:
H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre}

I - And we do hereby authorize and command Our said Governor General to
do and execute, in due manner, all things that shall belong to his said
command, and to the trust We have reposed in him, according to the
several POWER and AUTHORITIES granted or APPOINTED him by VIRTUE of 'The
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900', and of these present
Letters Patent and of such Commission as may be issued to him under Our
Sign Manual and Signet, or by Order in Our Privy Council, or by Us
through one of Our Principal Secretaries of State, and to such laws as
shall hereafter be in FORCE in Our said Commonwealth.

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

CORRESPONDENCE {#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus}: 2 x #41 = #82 as
#INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire, inclination: Milites Templi {#2 -
Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) / TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents} as
FORMULA OF HUMANITY,

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills
to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled
(decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties / INNER: #34 - Great
Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured,
Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay),
Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties}

II - There shall be a Great Seal of and for Our said Commonwealth which
Our said Governor General shall keep and use for sealing all things
whatsoever that shall pass the said Great Seal. Provided that until a
Great Seal shall be provided the Private Seal of Our said Governor
General may be used as the Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Australia.

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature]

VIBRATION {#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars}: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition towards (something or someone):
Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do
Not Kill} as FORMULA OF AUTONOMY,

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of
a group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons
(as characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or
sons of God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a
guild, order, class;

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch / INNER:
#24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 -
Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 -
Waiting}

III - The Governor General may constitute and APPOINT, in Our name and
on Our behalf, all such Judges, Commissioners, Justices of the Peace,
and other necessary officers and Ministers of Our said Commonwealth, as
may be lawfully constituted or APPOINTED by Us.

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature]

POLARITY {#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter}: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE
(EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection: Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral
Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not
Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)} as FORMULA OF
PROGRESSION [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45
- Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing),
Finished; Tetra: 59 - Massing / INNER: #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion;
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening}

IV - The Governor General, so far as We Ourselves lawfully may, upon
sufficient cause to him appearing, may remove from his office, or
suspend from the exercise of the same, any person exercising any office
of Our said Commonwealth, under or by VIRTUE OF ANY--Commission or
Warrant granted, or which may be granted, by Us in Our name or under Our
authority.

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

RHYTHM {#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar}: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will, testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 -
Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not
Steal} as HUMAN NATURE {THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE},

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 -
Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness}

V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in
respect of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of
Our said Commonwealth.

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

CAUSE AND EFFECT {#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus}:
6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL [Luke 1:19-38] /
{#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee /
For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial /
bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} as BINDING
NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS), and

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden,
Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner / INNER: #14 - Praising the
Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching,
Nearing, The forest; Tetra: 9 - Branching Out}

VI - And whereas by 'The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act
1900,' it is amongst other things enacted, that we may authorise the
Governor General to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or severally,
to be his Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our Commonwealth, and in
that capacity to exercise, during the pleasure of the Governor General
such POWERS, and FUNCTIONS of the said Governor General as he thinks fit
to assign to such Deputy or Deputies, subject to any LIMITATIONS and
directions as aforesaid, to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or
severally. To be his Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our said
Commonwealth of Australia, and in that capacity to exercise, during his
pleasure, such of his POWERS and FUNCTIONS, as he may deem it necessary
or expedient to assign to him or them: Provided always, that the
APPOINTMENT of such a Deputy or Deputies shall not affect the exercise
by the Governor General himself of any POWER or FUNCTION.

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE {#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn}: 7 x #41 = #287
as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 - signification, import: Vox in excelso
{#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) / LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do
Not Covet} as MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS)." [Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)]

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 -
Radical Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 -
Change / INNER: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation}

VII - And We do hereby declare Our pleasure to be that, in the event of
death, INCAPACITY, removal, or absence of Our said Governor General out
of Our said Commonwealth, and all and EVERY THE POWERS AND AUTHORITIES
herein granted to him shall until Our further pleasure is signified
therein, be vested in such person as may be APPOINTED by Us under Our
Sign Manual and Signet to be Our Lieutenant Governor of Our said
Commonwealth: or if there shall be no such Lieutenant Governor in Our
said Commonwealth, then in such person or persons as may be APPOINTED by
Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to administer the Government of the
same. No SUCH POWERS OR AUTHORITIES SHALL VEST in such Lieutenant
Governor, or such other person or persons, UNTIL HE OR THEY SHALL HAVE
TAKEN THE OATHS APPOINTED to be taken by the Governor General of Our
said Commonwealth, and in the manner provided by the Instructions
accompanying these Our Letters Patent.

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-06-03 09:52:51 UTC
Post by dolf
That the Russian Orthodox Church in dialogue with Vatican to halt
bloodshed in Syria gives rise to the consideration that the JULIAN
CALENDAR 365.25 is the impetus for a factual reality that the *COMMON*
*DETERMINISTIC* *ELEMENT* *WHICH* *IS* *AN* *ASSAILMENT* *AGAINST* *THE*
*WORLD* *ORDER* *IS *BETWEEN* *
*ORTHODOX* *CHURCH*
*RUSSIAN* *STATE*
*IRANIAN* *STATE*
*VATICAN* *CITY* *STATE*
*SYRIAN* *CONFLICT*
No, Doofus, the Civil war in Syria was not caused by numerology.
Post by dolf
I - And we do hereby authorize and command Our said Governor General to
do and execute, in due manner, all things that shall belong to his said
blablabla

Does the fact that this text was REVOKED in 1984 signify that all your calculations are therefore wrong?
dolf
2018-04-15 20:26:24 UTC
Post by dolf
Tomorrow I’m scheduled to implement two additional functions() with
[#6, #10, #10, #300, #40]
On the main bible Hebrew / Greek Lexicon panel.
a ) The first will apply against the “ויישמ” cell which will provide and
addNarrative() function feature against the GNOMIC
IMPERATIVE instruction set.
- DONE but not loaded
I've now modified this to firstly convert the node: [#6, #10, #10, #300,
#40] into the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set so as to obtain the:
MALE and FEME Categories of Understanding:

H3455@{
#1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
#2: Sup: 16; Ego: 10,
#3: Sup: 26; Ego: 10,
#4: Sup: 2; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 42; Ego: 40,
Male: #92; Feme: #123
} // #366

And then performs an addNarrative() function against the IDEA itself:

{m,92}
{f,123}

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?IDEA:{m,92}&IDEA:{f,123}>

#2, #40, #30, #500 = melek (H4428): {#26 as #92} 1) king;

#5, #8, #60, #10, #600 = chacah (H2620): {#28 as #123} 1) (Qal) to seek
refuge, flee for protection; 1a) to put trust in (God), confide or hope
in (God) (fig.);

#6, #30, #20, #60, #1, #6 = kicce' (H3678): {#29 as #123} 1) seat (of
honour), throne, seat, stool; 1a) seat (of honour), throne; 1b) royal
dignity, authority, power (fig.);

#40, #8, #30, #30, #10, #5 = chalal (H2490): {#14 as #123} 1) to
profane, defile, pollute, desecrate, begin; 2) to wound (fatally), bore
through, pierce, bore; 3) (Piel) to play the flute or pipe; 1a)
(Niphal); 1a1) to profane oneself, defile oneself, pollute oneself;
1a1a) ritually; 1a1b) sexually; 1a2) to be polluted, be defiled; 1b)
(Piel); 1b1) to profane, make common, defile, pollute; 1b2) to violate
the honour of, dishonour; 1b3) to violate (a covenant); 1b4) to treat as
common; 1c) (Pual) to profane (name of God); 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to let
be profaned; 1d2) to begin; 1e) (Hophal) to be begun; 2a) (Qal) to
pierce; 2b) (Pual) to be slain; 2c) (Poel) to wound, pierce; 2d) (Poal)
to be wounded;

#30, #90, #2, #1 = tsaba' (H6635): {#17 as #123} 1) that which goes
forth, army, war, warfare, host; 1a) army, host; 1a1) host (of organised
army); 1a2) host (of angels); 1a3) of sun, moon, and stars; 1a4) of
whole creation; 1b) war, warfare, service, go out to war; 1c) service;

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-04-15 22:08:21 UTC
Post by dolf
Tomorrow I’m scheduled to implement two additional functions() with
[#6, #10, #10, #300, #40]
On the main bible Hebrew / Greek Lexicon panel.
a ) The first will apply against the “ויישמ” cell which will provide and
addNarrative() function feature against the GNOMIC
IMPERATIVE instruction set.
- DONE
I've now modified this to firstly convert the node: [#6, #10, #10, #300,
#40] into the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set so as to obtain the:

#1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
#2: Sup: 16; Ego: 10,
#3: Sup: 26; Ego: 10,
#4: Sup: 2; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 42; Ego: 40,
Male: #92; Feme: #123

#30, #90, #2, #1 = tsaba' (H6635): {#17 as #123} 1) that which goes

#40, #1, #10, #2, #10, #20, #600 = 'oyeb (H341): {#18 as #123} 1) (Qal)
Post by dolf
b) The GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set cell will provide just an
addMemeBrain() function feature.
- DONE.
Implement as type {3} Watch with ID:

zen.row.col.nous.strongs

As unique reference.

Whilst this doesn't do much at present, the intention is to implement it
as arbitrary HOTZONES which will then enable and *ETHEREAL* *mechanism*
where MUNDANE speech, meta-data or EVENTS can be then monitored for
compliance...
Post by dolf
c) Then I will implement the “CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING” panel via
traversal of the NousInfo panel and this will apply the GNOMIC imperative
against the TORAH #72 Names
<-- I'll work towards implementing this later today...

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-04-16 06:59:51 UTC
Post by dolf
c) Then I will implement the “CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING” panel via
traversal of the NousInfo panel and this will apply the GNOMIC
imperative against the TORAH #72 Names
- DONE

Firstly clicking on the any of the TORAH #72 Names will compute the
GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set and determine the MALE and FEME IDEAS
which will then appended to the document by the addNarrative() function.

Rather than implement implement the “CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING” panel
via traversal of the NousInfo panel I have moved the Watch0 / Watch1
GNOMIC IMPERATIVES from the @memeBRAIN IDEAS panel to this panel.

The @memeBRAIN IDEAS panel includes only the @memeBRAIN and STRONGS
GNOMIC IMPERATIVES.

Whilst the code is duplicated and can be readily reduced by utilising a
pointer to the relative panel array{}, we'll leave it bloated for the
present until the bleeding HOTZONE function() is implemented.

The last step prior to that is to animate the COMMON THEMES {PROTOTYPES}
panel which we'll leave for tomorrow's task.
Post by dolf
Tomorrow I’m scheduled to implement two additional functions() with
[#6, #10, #10, #300, #40]
On the main bible Hebrew / Greek Lexicon panel.
a ) The first will apply against the “ויישמ” cell which will provide
and addNarrative() function feature against the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE
instruction set.
- DONE
I've now modified this to firstly convert the node: [#6, #10, #10, #300,
#40] into the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set so as to obtain the:

#1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
#2: Sup: 16; Ego: 10,
#3: Sup: 26; Ego: 10,
#4: Sup: 2; Ego: 57,
#5: Sup: 42; Ego: 40,
Male: #92; Feme: #123

#30, #90, #2, #1 = tsaba' (H6635): {#17 as #123} 1) that which goes

#40, #1, #10, #2, #10, #20, #600 = 'oyeb (H341): {#18 as #123} 1) (Qal)

Post by dolf
Post by dolf
I've now updated the GRAPPLE Prototype of the trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon to reflect the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE
INSTRUCTION SET for each the HEBREW / GREEK Lexicon based

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-06-03 09:54:38 UTC
Oh, that's a shame, hope you're feeling better on Tuesday.
dolf
2018-06-03 08:30:52 UTC
This micro update of the Grapple prototype implements a Clipboard copy
function() for the NousInfo().

Clicking on the MYTHOS AREA of the table [

Latin: Laudabilis {Creator God} Alt: Eaniel {The Sufferers of God} {

1. AGAINST THE UNGODLY & DEFEATISTS
2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS, TAME BEASTS
3. DISCOVERIES & NEW METHODS
4. Ouere
}

] will then format and copy the entire table contents together with the
URL reference into the clipboard. And whilst this function is really
only for my benefit when creating text documents, I envision utilising
it within other areas of the prototype.

Nous: #46
Time: 04:50 hrs
Date: 2018.6.3
Torah: [#5, #200, #10]@{
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 43; Ego: 38,
   #3: Sup: 53; Ego: 10,
   Male: #101; Feme: #53
} // #215

Dao: Guiding Contentment, Moderation of Desire
Tetra: #37 - Purity
I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong
action, The key, God

Latin: Laudabilis {Creator God} Alt: Eaniel {The Sufferers of God} {

1. AGAINST THE UNGODLY & DEFEATISTS
2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS, TAME BEASTS
3. DISCOVERIES & NEW METHODS
4. Ouere
}

Solar Eclipse: 11 August 1999 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 24 November 2003 (AEST)

Peleg {Division}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#452 / #404} / HETEROS {#444 / #400}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:2,col:9,nous:46&idea:{m,86}&idea:{f,133}&idea:{m,452}&idea:{f,404}>

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-06-04 03:34:53 UTC
That clipboard copy function() for selective GNOMIC IMPERATIVE
INSTRUCTION SETS has now been implemented within the current GRAPPLE
PROTOTYPE

*DIALECTICS* *IS* *ALSO* *AN* *IMPORTANT* *CHARACTERISTIC* *OF*
*PROGRAMMING*

#1 - case (rows == 1) :
#2 - case (typeof(knownCategory[rows][0].rowspan) != 'undefined') :
#3 - case (typeof(knownCategory[rows][3].rowspan) != 'undefined') :
#4 - case (maleRowSpan == 0 && femeRowSpan == 0) :
#5 - case (maleRowSpan == 0) :
#6 - case (femeRowSpan == 0) :

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html>

OR

<http://www.grapple369.com>

To test just click the "Categories of the Understanding for Lexicon
Type:" table cell.

And then Click on specific CATEGORIES.

And then re-click the "Categories of the Understanding for Lexicon
Type:" table cell and the queued data will be copied to the clipboard()

We can now in close to realtime make dynamic associations between speech
narrative and CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING obtained from the trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon as GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET:

Nous: #18
Time: 13:30 hrs
Date: 2018.10.16
Torah: [#50, #400, #5]@{
   #1: Sup: 50; Ego: 50,
   #2: Sup: 45; Ego: 76,
   #3: Sup: 50; Ego: 5,
   Male: #145; Feme: #131
} // #455

Dao: Origin of Ethical Concepts, Palliation of Vulgarity
Tetra: #49 - Flight
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding

Latin: Exaltator {God who gives wisdom} Alt: Vahavyah {Cry unto God Who
is God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN WISDOM & DISCOVER TRUTH OF HIDDEN SECRETS
2. THE OCCULT SCIENCES, REVELATIONS IN DREAMS, PROPHECIES IN RHYME
3. THE WISE WHO LOVE SOLITUDE, MAGIC PRACTICED BY SAGES
4. Charcumis
}

Hezron {The dart of joy; the division of the song}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#482 / #309} / HETEROS {#492 / #314}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:6,col:3,nous:18&idea:{m,166}&idea:{f,134}&idea:{m,482}&idea:{f,309}>

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 3, nous: 18 [Date: 2018.10.16, Time:
13:30 hrs, Super: #482 / #53 - Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight;
I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship, Concording People, Fellowship
with men, Gathering men; Tetra: 53 - Eternity, Ego: #309 / #18 - Origin
of Ethical Concepts, Palliation of Vulgarity; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal,
Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 49 - Flight]

H270@{
   #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
   #2: Sup: 1; Ego: 76,
   #3: Sup: 2; Ego: 1,
   #4: Sup: 10; Ego: 8,
   #5: Sup: 17; Ego: 7,
   #6: Sup: 67; Ego: 50,
   #7: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
   Male: #180; Feme: #158
} // #482

#482 as [#6, #400, #1, #8, #7, #50, #10] = 'achaz (H270): {#0 as #16} 1)
grasp, take hold, seize, take possession; 1a) (Qal) to grasp, take hold
of; 1b) (Niphal) to be caught, grasped, be settled; 1c) (Piel) to
enclose, overlay; 1d) (Hophal) fastened;

H5372@{
   #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
   #2: Sup: 56; Ego: 50,
   #3: Sup: 13; Ego: 38,
   #4: Sup: 16; Ego: 3,
   #5: Sup: 66; Ego: 50,
   Male: #157; Feme: #147
} // #309

#309 as [#6, #50, #200, #3, #50] = nirgan (H5372): {#0 as #303} 1) to
murmur, whisper; 1a) murmurers; 1b) backbite, slander, talebearer,
backbiter;

H1115@{
   #1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
   #2: Sup: 42; Ego: 2,
   #3: Sup: 72; Ego: 30,
   #4: Sup: 67; Ego: 76,
   #5: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
   Male: #298; Feme: #158
} // #482

#482 as [#40, #2, #30, #400, #10] = biltiy (H1115): {#2 as #442} 1) not,
except adv; 2) not; 3) except (after preceding negation) conj; 4) except
(after an implied or expressed negation) with prep; 5) so as not, in
order not; 6) an account of not, because...not; 7) until not;

H1760@{
   #1: Sup: 4; Ego: 4,
   #2: Sup: 12; Ego: 8,
   #3: Sup: 22; Ego: 10,
   #4: Sup: 17; Ego: 76,
   #5: Sup: 67; Ego: 50,
   #6: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
   Male: #199; Feme: #158
} // #482

#482 as [#4, #8, #10, #400, #50, #10] = dachah (H1760): {#3 as #17} 1)
to push, thrust, chase, overflow, totter, sore, drive away or out, be
outcast, be cast down; 1a) (Qal) to push, push violently; 1b) (Niphal)
to be thrust down, be cast down; 1c) (Pual) to be thrust down;
Date: 2018.6.3
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 43; Ego: 38,
   #3: Sup: 53; Ego: 10,
   Male: #101; Feme: #53

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-06-06 05:22:51 UTC
I've today made a further refinement to the clipboard copy function()
for selective GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SETS and which now allows
for the toggling of individual GNOMES without the distraction of an
information dialog.
Post by dolf
<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html>
OR
<http://www.grapple369.com>
And I will probably expand this at some other stage to enable the
BIBLICAL texts to be selectively clipboard copied in a similar manner.
Date: 2018.10.16
   #1: Sup: 50; Ego: 50,
   #2: Sup: 45; Ego: 76,
   #3: Sup: 50; Ego: 5,
   Male: #145; Feme: #131
   #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
   #2: Sup: 1; Ego: 76,
   #3: Sup: 2; Ego: 1,
   #4: Sup: 10; Ego: 8,
   #5: Sup: 17; Ego: 7,
   #6: Sup: 67; Ego: 50,
   #7: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
   Male: #180; Feme: #158
} // #482
#482 as [#6, #400, #1, #8, #7, #50, #10] = 'achaz (H270): {#0 as #16} 1)
   #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
   #2: Sup: 56; Ego: 50,
   #3: Sup: 13; Ego: 38,
   #4: Sup: 16; Ego: 3,
   #5: Sup: 66; Ego: 50,
   Male: #157; Feme: #147
} // #309
#309 as [#6, #50, #200, #3, #50] = nirgan (H5372): {#0 as #303} 1) to
   #1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
   #2: Sup: 42; Ego: 2,
   #3: Sup: 72; Ego: 30,
   #4: Sup: 67; Ego: 76,
   #5: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
   Male: #298; Feme: #158
} // #482
#482 as [#40, #2, #30, #400, #10] = biltiy (H1115): {#2 as #442} 1) not,
   #1: Sup: 4; Ego: 4,
   #2: Sup: 12; Ego: 8,
   #3: Sup: 22; Ego: 10,
   #4: Sup: 17; Ego: 76,
   #5: Sup: 67; Ego: 50,
   #6: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
   Male: #199; Feme: #158
} // #482
#482 as [#4, #8, #10, #400, #50, #10] = dachah (H1760): {#3 as #17} 1)
Date: 2018.6.3
    #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
    #2: Sup: 43; Ego: 38,
    #3: Sup: 53; Ego: 10,
    Male: #101; Feme: #53

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-06-06 09:04:51 UTC
I've now added the copy to clipboard function() to the BIBLE REFERENCES
panel as well. The process involves selecting the CONCORDANCE reference
first:

metsar (H4712): {#6 as #330} 1) straits, distress;

And once the BIBLE REFERENCES panel is displayed, then select any
particular verses. This can be done multiple times.

Then make any selections of GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SETS and if
any STRONGS references are matched during the copy to clipboard
function() the BIBLE references will then be formatted to appear under
their respective GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET and STRONGS reference.
Post by dolf
<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html>
OR
<http://www.grapple369.com>
Nous: #14
Time: 05:00 hrs
Date: 2018.6.6
Torah: [#10, #5, #5]@{
   #1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
   #2: Sup: 15; Ego: 5,
   #3: Sup: 20; Ego: 5,
   Male: #45; Feme: #20
} // #20

Dao: Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics)
Tetra: #9 - Branching Out
I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing, The forest

Latin: Refugium {Supreme Being} Alt: Chamyah {In the Midst of God} {

1. HELPS OBTAIN WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE
2. PHILOSOPHERS & THE ENLIGHTENED
3. VIRTUE IN SOLITUDE FROM WORLDLY CONCERNS
4. Oroasoer
}

#65 CE

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#298 / #346} / HETEROS {#396 / #395}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:2,nous:14&idea:{m,14}&idea:{f,14}&idea:{m,298}&idea:{f,346}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 2, nous: 14 [Date: 2018.6.6, Time: 05:00
hrs, Super: #298 / #14 - Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching:
H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing, The forest; Tetra: 9 - Branching
Out, Ego: #346 / #14 - Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching:

H4712@{
   #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
   #2: Sup: 46; Ego: 40,
   #3: Sup: 55; Ego: 9,
   #4: Sup: 12; Ego: 38,
   #5: Sup: 22; Ego: 10,
   Male: #141; Feme: #103
} // #346

#346 as [#6, #40, #90, #200, #10] = metsar (H4712): {#6 as #330} 1)
straits, distress;

"The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains {metsar-pains [H4712]:
#346} of hell got hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow." [Psalm 116:3]

"I called upon the LORD in distress {metsar-pains [H4712]: #346}: the
LORD answered me, and set me in a large place." [Psalm 118:5]

H2638@{
   #1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
   #2: Sup: 38; Ego: 8,
   #3: Sup: 17; Ego: 60,
   #4: Sup: 55; Ego: 38,
   Male: #140; Feme: #136
} // #298

#298 as [#30, #8, #60, #200] = chacer (H2638): {#2 as #268} 1) in need
of, lacking, needy, in want of;
Date: 2018.10.16
    #1: Sup: 50; Ego: 50,
    #2: Sup: 45; Ego: 76,
    #3: Sup: 50; Ego: 5,
    Male: #145; Feme: #131
    #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
    #2: Sup: 1; Ego: 76,
    #3: Sup: 2; Ego: 1,
    #4: Sup: 10; Ego: 8,
    #5: Sup: 17; Ego: 7,
    #6: Sup: 67; Ego: 50,
    #7: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
    Male: #180; Feme: #158
} // #482
#482 as [#6, #400, #1, #8, #7, #50, #10] = 'achaz (H270): {#0 as #16}
1) grasp, take hold, seize, take possession; 1a) (Qal) to grasp, take
    #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
    #2: Sup: 56; Ego: 50,
    #3: Sup: 13; Ego: 38,
    #4: Sup: 16; Ego: 3,
    #5: Sup: 66; Ego: 50,
    Male: #157; Feme: #147
} // #309
#309 as [#6, #50, #200, #3, #50] = nirgan (H5372): {#0 as #303} 1) to
    #1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
    #2: Sup: 42; Ego: 2,
    #3: Sup: 72; Ego: 30,
    #4: Sup: 67; Ego: 76,
    #5: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
    Male: #298; Feme: #158
} // #482
#482 as [#40, #2, #30, #400, #10] = biltiy (H1115): {#2 as #442} 1)
not, except adv; 2) not; 3) except (after preceding negation) conj; 4)
    #1: Sup: 4; Ego: 4,
    #2: Sup: 12; Ego: 8,
    #3: Sup: 22; Ego: 10,
    #4: Sup: 17; Ego: 76,
    #5: Sup: 67; Ego: 50,
    #6: Sup: 77; Ego: 10,
    Male: #199; Feme: #158
} // #482
#482 as [#4, #8, #10, #400, #50, #10] = dachah (H1760): {#3 as #17} 1)
Date: 2018.6.3
    #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
    #2: Sup: 43; Ego: 38,
    #3: Sup: 53; Ego: 10,
    Male: #101; Feme: #53

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-06-13 07:58:06 UTC
I've worked very hard during the last couple of days and the neural
linguistic stream was largely spontaneous and quite immense.

And am a little exhausted, so I have taken a little break from writing
and decided to commence the implementation of the #42 EGYPTIAN GODS with
the T'AI HSUAN CHING POLAR OPPOSITES / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES published
by YANG HSIUNG in 4 BCE and translated into English in 1993

I have applied this to the BIBLE REFERENCES panel and as a PRINCIPLE OF
NEGATION applied to any individual LEXICON entries #288 - UMBRA data
manipulation value with MOD #41 computation.

THUSLY:

H7579@{
#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
#3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
#5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
#6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
Male: #336; Feme: #126
} // #369

#369 as [#10, #300, #1, #2, #6, #50] = sha'ab (H7579): {UMBRA: #4 as
#303 % #41 = #16} 1) to draw (water); 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to draw (water);
1a2) water-drawing women (participle);

"Behold, I stand by the well of water; and it shall come to pass, that
when the virgin cometh forth to draw {sha'ab-draw [H7579]: #369} water,
and I say to her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water of thy pitcher to
drink;" [Genesis 24:43]

"Therefore with joy shall ye draw {sha'ab-draw [H7579]: #369} water out
of the wells of salvation." [Isaiah 12:3]

"Draw {sha'ab-draw [H7579]: #369} thee waters for the siege, fortify thy
strong holds: go into clay, and tread the mortar, make strong the
brickkiln." [Nahum 3:14]

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

EGYPTIAN GODS: #16 - Oh thou who turnest backwards, who makest thine
appearance in Bubastis; I am not an eaves-dropper.

#VIRTUE: Contact (no. #16) means mutual compliance.
#TOOLS: Closed Mouth (no. #56) means no contact.
#POSTION: With Increase (no. #13), daily additions, but
#TIME: With Diminishment (no. #55), daily reductions.
#CANON: #140

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-06-13 10:55:51 UTC
The next step is to determine if any HETEROS PROTOTYPES are capable of
being associated to any LEXICON entry whether as .

In order to perform that task I have written a getProtoTypeArray(proto)
function() which returns the

return ({
sudoku: sudoku,
stoicheion: stoicheion, // this
gnomic: gnomic
});

WHERE:

sudoku is the [4, 9, 2 / 3, 5, 7 / 8 , 1, 6] sequence
stoicheion is the [9, 8 ,7 ,6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1] sequence
gnomic is the the

{
#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
#3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
#5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
#6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
Male: #336; Feme: #126
} // #369

It is too early to say, but it appears that the #42 EGYPTIAN GODS are
associated to the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes.

#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
#3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
#5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
#6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
Male: #336; Feme: #126
} // #369

#369 as [#10, #300, #1, #2, #6, #50] = sha'ab (H7579): {UMBRA: #4 as
#303 % #41 = #16} 1) to draw (water); 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to draw (water);
1a2) water-drawing women (participle);

"Behold, I stand by the well of water; and it shall come to pass, that
when the virgin cometh forth to draw {sha'ab-draw [H7579]: #369} water,
and I say to her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water of thy pitcher to
drink;" [Genesis 24:43]

"Therefore with joy shall ye draw {sha'ab-draw [H7579]: #369} water out
of the wells of salvation." [Isaiah 12:3]

"Draw {sha'ab-draw [H7579]: #369} thee waters for the siege, fortify thy
strong holds: go into clay, and tread the mortar, make strong the
brickkiln." [Nahum 3:14]

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity;
I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty
at the beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

EGYPTIAN GODS: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the
Shetait; I am not the cause of weeping to any.

#VIRTUE: If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but
#TOOLS: If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow.
#POSTION: As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along.
#TIME: As to Guardedness (no. #57), it is secured.
#CANON: #168

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf

#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
#3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
#5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
#6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
Male: #336; Feme: #126

#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
#3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
#5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
#6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
Male: #336; Feme: #126
} // #369

#369 as [#10, #300, #1, #2, #6, #50] = sha'ab (H7579): {UMBRA: #4 as
#303 % #41 = #16} 1) to draw (water); 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to draw (water);

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-06-14 07:55:06 UTC
I've implemented the first stage of the LEXICON #288 - UMBRA DATA
MANIPULATION negation by redacting (% 41) it to the EGYPTIAN GOD
associated with the DAOist T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS /
INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE] and this appears to be exhibit some
common characteristics with the Biblical narrative (but I would have to
leave that up to linguistics experts to determine):

Nous: #8
Time: 05:35 hrs
Date: 2018.6.14
Torah: [#30, #1, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 31 (#61); Ego: 1 (#31),
@3: Sup: 37 (#98); Ego: 6 (#37),
Male: #98; Feme: #37
} // #37

Dao: Worth of Water, Easy By Nature
Tetra: #40 - Law/Model
I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling

Latin: Deprecabilis {Admirable God} Alt: Dambyah {Flowing Blood of God} {

1. AIDS REFRESHING NIGHT-TIME SLEEP, AGAINST SADNESS
2. THE HIGH SCIENCES, MARVELOUS DISCOVERIES
3. MUSICIANS, POETS, LITERATURE & PHILOSOPHY
4. Phuor
}

Serug {Branch, Layer; twining}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#315 / #311} / HETEROS {#261 / #284}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:3,col:3,nous:8&idea:{m,121}&idea:{f,105}&idea:{m,315}&idea:{f,311}>

***@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 3, nous: 8 [Date: 2018.6.14, Time: 05:35
hrs, Super: #315 / #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from
Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened,
Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting, Ego: #311 / #8 - Worth of Water, Easy By
Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 - Law/Model]

H665@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 31 (#61); Ego: 1 (#31),
@3: Sup: 30 (#91); Ego: 80 (#111),
@4: Sup: 68 (#159); Ego: 38 (#149),
Male: #159; Feme: #149
} // #311

#311 as [#30, #1, #80, #200] = 'epher (H665): {UMBRA: #3 as #281 % #41 =
#35} 1) ashes; 2) (CLBL) worthlessness (fig.);

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #281 % #41 = #35 - Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence;
I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following;

EGYPTIAN GOD: #35 - Oh Tem-sepu, who makest thine appearance in Tattu; I
am not one who curseth the king.

#VIRTUE: As to Gathering (no. #35), it is success.
#TOOLS: With Failure (no. #75), loss of fortune.
#POSTION: With Ascent (no. #7), high ambitions.
#TIME: With Sinking (no. #64), low ambitions.
#CANON: #181

"For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne,
and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat
in ashes {'epher-ashes [H665]: #311}." [Jonah 3:6]

"And in every province, whithersoever the king's commandment and his
decree came, there was great mourning among the Jews, and fasting, and
weeping, and wailing; and many lay in sackcloth and ashes {'epher-ashes
[H665]: #311}." [Esther 4:3]
   #1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
   #2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
   #3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
   #4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
   #5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
   #6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
   Male: #336; Feme: #126
   #1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
   #2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
   #3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
   #4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
   #5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
   #6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
   Male: #336; Feme: #126
} // #369
#369 as [#10, #300, #1, #2, #6, #50] = sha'ab (H7579): {UMBRA: #4 as
#303 % #41 = #16} 1) to draw (water); 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to draw (water);

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-06-14 12:39:05 UTC
I've added the TORAH TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO THE
HETEROS TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE IN DEPLOYING A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION
CONTROL AND #CENTRES @1 UPON #26 - NAME OF YHWH.

I still have to do testing of the prototype which is available online
presently from only the develop.html version.

<<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html>

That accordingly this establishes my distinctive INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
RIGHTS from that of ROMAN (HETEROS) EMPIRE GOVERNANCE and JUDAISM'S
TORAH CONNECTION TO IT:

7: {

5: {1: {zen: 8, row: 7, col: 5}, nous: [1]}, // Identical to HETEROS
Prototype
7: {48: {zen: 8, row: 7, col: 7}, nous: [48]}, // Identical to HETEROS
Prototype
},
8: {
4: {49: {zen: 8, row: 8, col: 4}, nous: [49]}, // Identical to HETEROS
Prototype
9: {24: {zen: 8, row: 8, col: 9}, nous: [24]} // Identical to HETEROS
Prototype
},
9: {
6: {25: {zen: 8, row: 9, col: 6}, nous: [25]}, // Identical to HETEROS
Prototype
8: {72: {zen: 8, row: 9, col: 8}, nous: [72]}, // Identical to HETEROS
Prototype
}

Nous: #49
Time: 16:00 hrs
Date: 2018.11.23
Torah: [#50, #40, #40]@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 50 (#50),
@2: Sup: 9 (#59); Ego: 40 (#90),
@3: Sup: 49 (#108); Ego: 40 (#130),
Male: #108; Feme: #130
} // #130

Dao: Sage's Constancy, Trust in Virtue
Tetra: #4 - Barrier
I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering
support, Hoarding

Latin: Cogitabundus {Praiseworthy God} Alt: Yahoyah {God and God} {

1. HELPS PROSPER & RELEASE PRISONERS
2. GENERALS & ADMIRALS
3. THOSE WHO PURSUE JUST CAUSES
4. Sro
}

Matthan {gifts; rains}; #103 BCE

Prototype: HOMOIOS {#331 / #400} / HETEROS {#317 / #393} / *TORAH* {#317
/ #393}

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?zen:1,row:7,col:3,nous:49&idea:{m,49}&idea:{f,49}&idea:{m,317}&idea:{f,393}&PROTOTYPE:TORAH>

***@zen: 1, row: 7, col: 3, nous: 49 [Date: 2018.11.23, Time:
16:00 hrs, Super: #317 / #49 - Sage's Constancy, Trust in Virtue;
I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering
support, Hoarding; Tetra: 4 - Barrier, Ego: #393 / #49 - Sage's
Constancy, Trust in Virtue; I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial
Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 4 - Barrier]

G3861@{
@1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 81 (#161); Ego: 1 (#81),
@3: Sup: 19 (#180); Ego: 19 (#100),
@4: Sup: 20 (#200); Ego: 1 (#101),
@5: Sup: 24 (#224); Ego: 4 (#105),
@6: Sup: 13 (#237); Ego: 70 (#175),
@7: Sup: 73 (#310); Ego: 60 (#235),
@8: Sup: 74 (#384); Ego: 1 (#236),
Male: #384; Feme: #236
} // #317

#317 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #4, #70, #60, #1] = paradoxos (G3861):
{UMBRA: #11 as #586 % #41 = #12} 1) unexpected, uncommon, incredible,
wonderful;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #586 % #41 = #12 - Numbing Effect of the Conventional,
Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing,
Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention;

EGYPTIAN GOD: #12 - Oh thou of the Bright Teeth, who makest thine
appearance in the Unseen Land; I am not a transgressor.

#VIRTUE: With Youthfulness (no. #12), to have little, but
#TOOLS: With Measure (no. #52), to have no lack.
#POSTION: With Reach (no. #15), thoughts that comprehend.
#TIME: With Exhaustion (no. #69), thoughts that confound.
#CANON: #151

"And they were all amazed, and they glorified God, and were filled with
fear, saying, We have seen strange {paradoxos-strange [G3861]: #317}
things to day." [Luke 5:26]

Nous: #8
Time: 05:35 hrs
Date: 2018.6.14
Torah: [#30, #1, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 31 (#61); Ego: 1 (#31),
@3: Sup: 37 (#98); Ego: 6 (#37),
Male: #98; Feme: #37
} // #37

Dao: Worth of Water, Easy By Nature
Tetra: #40 - Law/Model
I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling

Latin: Deprecabilis {Admirable God} Alt: Dambyah {Flowing Blood of God} {

1. AIDS REFRESHING NIGHT-TIME SLEEP, AGAINST SADNESS
2. THE HIGH SCIENCES, MARVELOUS DISCOVERIES
3. MUSICIANS, POETS, LITERATURE & PHILOSOPHY
4. Phuor
}

Serug {Branch, Layer; twining}

Prototype: HOMOIOS {#315 / #311} / HETEROS {#261 / #284} / *TORAH* {#219
/ #344}

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?zen:4,row:3,col:3,nous:8&idea:{m,121}&idea:{f,105}&idea:{m,219}&idea:{f,344}&PROTOTYPE:TORAH>

***@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 3, nous: 8 [Date: 2018.6.14, Time: 05:35
hrs, Super: #219 / #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from
Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened,
Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting, Ego: #344 / #8 - Worth of Water, Easy By
Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 - Law/Model]

H499@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 36 (#42); Ego: 30 (#36),
@3: Sup: 37 (#79); Ego: 1 (#37),
@4: Sup: 67 (#146); Ego: 30 (#67),
@5: Sup: 56 (#202); Ego: 70 (#137),
@6: Sup: 63 (#265); Ego: 7 (#144),
@7: Sup: 20 (#285); Ego: 38 (#182),
Male: #285; Feme: #182
} // #344

#344 as [#6, #30, #1, #30, #70, #7, #200] = 'El`azar (H499): {UMBRA: #0
as #308 % #41 = #21} 1) the high priest son of Aaron; 2) Abinadab's son
who cared for the ark; 3) the priest who rebuilt and dedicated the
restored walls of Jerusalem in time of Ezra; 4) one of David's mighty
warriors; 5) a Levite; 6) one of the line of Parosh;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #308 % #41 = #21 - Guiding the Physical, Emptying the Heart;
I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity, Conjoining, Influence (wooing), Feelings;
Tetra: 42 - Going to Meet;

EGYPTIAN GOD: #21 - Oh thou who art above Princes, and who makest thine
appearance in Amu; I do not cause terrors.

#VIRTUE: Release (no. #21) means a push forward.
#TOOLS: Embellishment (no. #61) means a decline.
#POSTION: With Flight (no. #49), there is what one avoids.
#TIME: With Contention (no. #25), there is what one hastens towards.
#CANON: #156

"And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from
among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the
priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar {'El`azar-Eleazar
[H499]: #344} and Ithamar, Aaron's sons." [Exodus 28:1]

"And Moses diligently sought the goat of the sin offering, and, behold,
it was burnt: and he was angry with Eleazar {'El`azar-Eleazar [H499]:
#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
#3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
#5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
#6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
Male: #336; Feme: #126
#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
#3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
#4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
#5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
#6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
Male: #336; Feme: #126
} // #369
#369 as [#10, #300, #1, #2, #6, #50] = sha'ab (H7579): {UMBRA: #4 as
#303 % #41 = #16} 1) to draw (water); 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to draw (water);

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-06-14 21:55:01 UTC
Our programming task for today will firstly enhance the copy to
Clipboard() function so as to remove instances of duplication.

Secondly we'll update the getProtoTypeArray(proto) function to
accommodate the Jewish Torah orbital association #CENTRED upon #26
{YHWH} as the root cause for *BLASPHEMY* and its implicit #THREE {#96 /
#288} as then #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL cause for #288 - UMBRA (DATA
MANIPULATION BY A *FOREIGN* *POWER* / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS) /
BEERSHEBA / ANTI-SEMITISM:

33 7 56
55 32 9
8 57 31 = #96 / #288 {#THREE}

39 13 62
61 38 15
14 63 37 = #114 / #342 {#FIVE}

42 16 65
64 41 18
17 66 40 = #123 / #369 {#SIX}

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

As to be considered a *SERIOUS* *WAR* *CRIME* and the substantiated
basis for the claim of #224 - *FISCAL* *CRIMINAL* *CONDUCT* *BY* *THE*
*INSURER* and of their *TREASON* as an *INTERNATIONAL* *CORPORATION*
*WHOM* *HAVE* *AS* *CORPORATE* *ETHOS* *SHOWN* *A* *CONTEMPT* *FOR*
*OUR* *COMMONWEALTH* ...

TREASON {#120 / #360 - HETEROS PROTOTYPE: #EIGHT}@{
#1: Sup: 58 (#58); Ego: 58 (#58),
#2: Sup: 63 (#121); Ego: 5 (#63),
#3: Sup: 18 (#139); Ego: 36 (#99 - MARRIAGE / SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC
PROTOTYPE: #ONE {#99 / #297}),
#4: Sup: 79 (#218); Ego: 61 (#160),
#5: Sup: 3 (#221); Ego: 5 (#165),
#6: Sup: 3 (#224 - MENS REA PROTOTYPE: #EIGHT {#120 / #360}); Ego: 81
(#246 - CAUSE AND EFFECT AS IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial /
bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER BY FALSE WITNESS),
#7: Sup: 7 (#231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL PROTOTYPE: #TEN {#231 / #693}
/ #PSEUDONINE {#123 / #369}); Ego: 4 (#250),
#8: Sup: 6 (#237 - USE OF FORCE); Ego: 80 (#330 - SECRET NAME:
HRUMACHIS - 'The Holy Spirit of Truth and Justice'),
#9: Sup: 51 (#288 - UMBRA / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS) / BEERSHEBA /
ANTI-SEMITISM); Ego: 45 (#375),
Male: #288; Feme: #375
}

CAUSE AND EFFECT {#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus}:
6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL [Luke 1:19-38] /
{#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee /
For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial /
bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} / #18 / #6 -
Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120 ON 24TH JANUARY 1942 (A FUTURE REFORMER OF NATIONAL
SOCIALISM): One day the English will realise that they've nothing to
gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND* *AND*
*AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

The English have two possibilities : either to give up Europe and hold
on to the East, or vice versa. They can't bet on both tables. When it's
a matter of the richest country in the world (from the capitalist point
of view), one understands the importance of such a *DILEMMA* (NOTE: SEE
ON RELATIONSHIP TO A LEGAL LOGICAL SYLLOGISM AN EXPLANATION GIVEN WITHIN:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pinocchio.pdf>

). It would be enough for them to be aware of it for everything to be
changed.

YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The #65 - *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A*
*BOUNDLESS* *AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS*
*SHED* *HIS* *BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD*
*HAVE* *A* *MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT*
*THE* *SCENES* *OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*.
[HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168

26. Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait; I am not the
cause of weeping to any.

#VIRTUE: If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but
#TOOLS: If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow.
#POSITION: As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along.

#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
[#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1)
way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey;
1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life
(figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)

#224 as [#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10] = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as
#224} 1) accepted, particularly of coins and money; 2) accepted,
pleasing, acceptable

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as
[#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288
*INTERFERENCE* *AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach,
taunt, *BLASPHEME*, defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal) to
*WINTER*, spend harvest time, remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to
acquire, *BE* *BETROTHED*; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *REPROACH*; 1b) (Piel) *TO*
*REPROACH*, *DEFY*, *TAUNT*;

*BEERSHEBA* {*BEER* {a *WELL*: AUM #288 as [#8, #80, #200] = To cut in,
dig; to search out, *TO* *SPY*; to turn red (with shame); to be ashamed;
a hole; n. Blushing, Pit or *WELL*} *SHEBA* {*CAPTIVITY*; *OLD* *MAN*;
*REPOSE*; *OATH*}

#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

And Thirdly we want to implement a function which will parse any GNOMIC
IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET against the *MIND* which the HETEROS / TORAH
PROTOTYPES.

G584@{
@1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 81 (#82); Ego: 80 (#81),
@3: Sup: 70 (#152); Ego: 70 (#151),
@4: Sup: 74 (#226); Ego: 4 (#155),
@5: Sup: 79 (#305); Ego: 5 (#160),
@6: Sup: 2 (#307); Ego: 4 (#164),
@7: Sup: 7 (#314); Ego: 5 (#169),
@8: Sup: 17 (#331); Ego: 10 (#179),
@9: Sup: 20 (#351); Ego: 3 (#182),
@10: Sup: 60 (#411); Ego: 40 (#222),
@11: Sup: 65 (#476); Ego: 5 (#227),
@12: Sup: 34 (#510); Ego: 50 (#277),
@13: Sup: 23 (#533); Ego: 70 (#347),
@14: Sup: 73 (#606); Ego: 50 (#397),
Male: #606; Feme: #397
} // #397

Our last programming task for today (if time permits) will then further
enhance the copy to Clipboard() function so as provide a means of
obtaining a report of the parse any GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET
against the *MIND* which the HETEROS / TORAH prototypes

Nous: #7
Time:
Date: 2018.6.15
Torah: [#6, #300, #200]@{
   @1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
   @2: Sup: 63 (#69); Ego: 57 (#63),
   @3: Sup: 20 (#89); Ego: 38 (#101),
   Male: #89; Feme: #101
} // #506

Dao: Intentional Reversal, Dimming Radiance
Tetra: #56 - Closed Mouth
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Stagnation, Selfish persons

Latin: Adorandus {Just God} Alt: Kahtiel {Weariness of Signs of God} {

1. AIDS AGAINST FALSE, UNJUST ACCUSATIONS
2. JUSTICE, NOBILIY, MAGISTRATES & LAWYERS
3. THE WORD
4. Thumis
}

Jesse {Gift; oblation; one who is}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#397 / #403} / HETEROS {#361 / #385} / TORAH {#373
/ #391}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:3,col:3,nous:7&idea:{m,176}&idea:{f,208}&idea:{m,397}&idea:{f,403}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 5, row: 3, col: 3, nous: 7 [Date: 2018.6.15, Time:
(none), Super: #397 / #46 - Guiding Contentment, Moderation of Desire;
I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong
action, The key, God; Tetra: 37 - Purity, Ego: #403 / #7 - Intentional
Reversal, Dimming Radiance; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Stagnation,
Selfish persons; Tetra: 56 - Closed Mouth]

H816@{
   @1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 50 (#50),
   @2: Sup: 51 (#101); Ego: 1 (#51),
   @3: Sup: 27 (#128); Ego: 57 (#108),
   @4: Sup: 67 (#195); Ego: 40 (#148),
   @5: Sup: 73 (#268); Ego: 6 (#154),
   Male: #268; Feme: #154
} // #397

#397 as [#50, #1, #300, #40, #6] = 'asham (H816): {#0 as #341 % #41 =
#13} 1) to offend, be guilty, trespass; 2) (TWOT) to be desolate,
acknowledge offense; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to do wrong, offend, trespass,
commit an offense, do injury; 1a2) to be or become guilty; 1a3) to be
held guilty; 1a4) to be incriminated; 1b) (Niphal) to suffer punishment;
1c) (Hiphil) to declare guilty;

G2307@{
   @1: Sup: 9 (#9); Ego: 9 (#9),
   @2: Sup: 14 (#23); Ego: 5 (#14),
   @3: Sup: 44 (#67); Ego: 30 (#44),
   @4: Sup: 52 (#119); Ego: 8 (#52),
   @5: Sup: 11 (#130); Ego: 40 (#92),
   @6: Sup: 12 (#142); Ego: 1 (#93),
   @7: Sup: 69 (#211); Ego: 57 (#150),
   @8: Sup: 79 (#290); Ego: 10 (#160),
   Male: #290; Feme: #160
} // #403

#403 as [#9, #5, #30, #8, #40, #1, #300, #10] = thelema (G2307): {#4 as
#93 % #41 = #11} 1) what one wishes or has determined shall be done; 2)
will, choice, inclination, desire, pleasure; 1a) of the purpose of God
to bless mankind through Christ; 1b) of what God wishes to be done by
us; 1b1) commands, precepts;

G584@{
   @1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
   @2: Sup: 81 (#82); Ego: 80 (#81),
   @3: Sup: 70 (#152); Ego: 70 (#151),
   @4: Sup: 74 (#226); Ego: 4 (#155),
   @5: Sup: 79 (#305); Ego: 5 (#160),
   @6: Sup: 2 (#307); Ego: 4 (#164),
   @7: Sup: 7 (#314); Ego: 5 (#169),
   @8: Sup: 17 (#331); Ego: 10 (#179),
   @9: Sup: 20 (#351); Ego: 3 (#182),
   @10: Sup: 60 (#411); Ego: 40 (#222),
   @11: Sup: 65 (#476); Ego: 5 (#227),
   @12: Sup: 34 (#510); Ego: 50 (#277),
   @13: Sup: 23 (#533); Ego: 70 (#347),
   @14: Sup: 73 (#606); Ego: 50 (#397),
   Male: #606; Feme: #397
} // #397

#397 as [#1, #80, #70, #4, #5, #4, #5, #10, #3, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50]
= apodeiknumi (G584): {#9 as #690 % #41 = #34} 1) to point away from
one's self, to point out, show forth, to expose to view, exhibit; 2) to
declare, to show, to prove what kind of person anyone is, to prove by
arguments, demonstrate;

G4128@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 29 (#109); Ego: 30 (#110),
   @3: Sup: 37 (#146); Ego: 8 (#118),
   @4: Sup: 46 (#192); Ego: 9 (#127),
   @5: Sup: 35 (#227); Ego: 70 (#197),
   @6: Sup: 73 (#300); Ego: 38 (#235),
   Male: #300; Feme: #235
} // #397

     #1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
     #2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
     #3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
     #4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
     #5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
     #6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
     Male: #336; Feme: #126
     #1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
     #2: Sup: 67; Ego: 57,
     #3: Sup: 68; Ego: 1,
     #4: Sup: 70; Ego: 2,
     #5: Sup: 76; Ego: 6,
     #6: Sup: 45; Ego: 50,
     Male: #336; Feme: #126
} // #369
#369 as [#10, #300, #1, #2, #6, #50] = sha'ab (H7579): {UMBRA: #4 as
#303 % #41 = #16} 1) to draw (water); 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to draw (water);