what is morrison trying to hide ?
Add Reply
McCoy
2020-03-20 07:48:19 UTC
I heard the Federal budget will be delayed for about 6 months.
What figures are Morrison trying to hide ?
Dechucka
2020-03-20 19:20:24 UTC
Post by McCoy
I heard the Federal budget will be delayed for about 6 months.
What figures are Morrison trying to hide ?
Nothing to hide the. The budget has gone pear shape because of the fires
and COVID and they can't get a handle on how bad it is till later.
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Fran
2020-03-21 00:46:40 UTC
Post by McCoy
I heard the Federal budget will be delayed for about 6 months.
What figures are Morrison trying to hide ?
I'm not worried about it. All the govt needs is Supply and Labor will
pass bills for that.