Victorian Health Minister resigns
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-26 00:38:52 UTC
Not only as Health Minister, but from Parliament as well.

Accuses Andrews of lying about her in the enquiry.

He should face the music, and go; sooner the better.
--
Lies, greed, envy, endemic corruption, hunger for power,
unbridled hate, institutional sociopathy...
*Australian Labor Party - corrupt to the core*
Harry McNolty
2020-09-26 01:10:09 UTC
Post by Mr. Mag00
sooner the better.
This LNP troll should definitely follow suit and resign too.

R E S I G N from aus.politics trrrrroooollll!
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-26 04:34:20 UTC
On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 01:10:09 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Harry McNolty
Post by Mr. Mag00
sooner the better.
This LNP troll should definitely follow suit and resign too.
R E S I G N from aus.politics trrrrroooollll!
Yes Sir Boss, immediately Boss. Three bags full Boss.

Get fucked.
Dechucka
2020-09-26 01:14:12 UTC
Post by Mr. Mag00
Not only as Health Minister, but from Parliament as well.
Accuses Andrews of lying about her in the enquiry.
He should face the music, and go; sooner the better.
You called it that Andrews would throw her to the wolves. Andrews should
do the right thing and resign as well
Fran
2020-09-26 02:46:29 UTC
Post by Mr. Mag00
Not only as Health Minister, but from Parliament as well.
Accuses Andrews of lying about her in the enquiry.
He should face the music, and go; sooner the better.
You called it that Andrews would throw her to the wolves. Andrews should
do the right thing and resign as well
Nope. Who would replace him? He's doing a good enough job despite the
disease getting out of the hotels.

I haven't paid super close attention to the enquiry but I can recall
being at meetings where later no-one knew who started a ball rolling so
I'm not surprised that no-one can come up with a name of who to slot the
decision home to. And really what is the bloody point anyway of
pointing the finger and saying '"X" did it!!!!'?

It's a waste of time and effort and there are better thing that they
could all be spending their time on.

All the organisations involved organised it all in just 2 days of what
would have been desperately frantic activity. I suspect it was the cops
who didn't want to do the job so that was the source of the 'definite
preference'. But I don't think it's worth the effort in bothering with.
It got out, it got a away and we always knew that was possible. Look at
Britain where they are just about to kick off again.

Concrete bridge stuff....
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-26 04:48:24 UTC
On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 11:14:12 +1000
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mr. Mag00
Not only as Health Minister, but from Parliament as well.
Accuses Andrews of lying about her in the enquiry.
He should face the music, and go; sooner the better.
You called it that Andrews would throw her to the wolves. Andrews
should do the right thing and resign as well
Looks like this story has legs. Expect to hear more in the next day or
few.
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-26 05:20:36 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mr. Mag00
Not only as Health Minister, but from Parliament as well.
Accuses Andrews of lying about her in the enquiry.
He should face the music, and go; sooner the better.
You called it that Andrews would throw her to the wolves. Andrews
should do the right thing and resign as well
Looks like this story has legs. Expect to hear more in the next day
or few.
Brad Hazzard has supported her. That can be ignored, just trouble
making.Political opportunism.

But more importantly, Chris Bowen has supported her as well. Which is
an interesting development. Wonder if ALP is getting ready to flick
Red Dan the Commie Man?
Dechucka
2020-09-26 05:35:03 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mr. Mag00
Not only as Health Minister, but from Parliament as well.
Accuses Andrews of lying about her in the enquiry.
He should face the music, and go; sooner the better.
You called it that Andrews would throw her to the wolves. Andrews
should do the right thing and resign as well
Looks like this story has legs. Expect to hear more in the next day
or few.
Brad Hazzard has supported her. That can be ignored, just trouble
making.Political opportunism.
But more importantly, Chris Bowen has supported her as well. Which is
an interesting development. Wonder if ALP is getting ready to flick
Red Dan the Commie Man?
My prediction is that he'll stick it out till things are better and
resign due to stress.

Petzl
2020-09-26 02:19:56 UTC
On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 10:38:52 +1000, "Mr. Mag00"
Post by Mr. Mag00
Not only as Health Minister, but from Parliament as well.
Accuses Andrews of lying about her in the enquiry.
He should face the music, and go; sooner the better.
What and take his lying snout and trotters out of the trough?
"What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth.
The real danger is that if we hear enough lies,
then we no longer recognize the truth at all."