What the frig? One Nation paid $500,000 to company behind billion-dollar development in Queensland
2020-09-26 02:01:31 UTC
The money went to a part of the Mayfair 101 which is a rather dodgy
organisation currently in trouble with ASIC.
What is a political party doing giving money to a developer.

IF I was a One Nation member I'd be asking some very serious questions
over $500 000 of party funds that may never be seen again or end up in
the British Virgin Islands in an account controled by Mawhinney.

Very strange

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/one-nation-paid-dollar500000-to-company-behind-billion-dollar-development-in-queensland/ar-BB19qI7X
Petzl
2020-09-26 04:22:42 UTC
The money went to a part of the Mayfair 101 which is a rather dodgy
organisation currently in trouble with ASIC.
What is a political party doing giving money to a developer.
IF I was a One Nation member I'd be asking some very serious questions
over $500 000 of party funds that may never be seen again or end up in
the British Virgin Islands in an account controled by Mawhinney.
Very strange
https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/one-nation-paid-dollar500000-to-company-behind-billion-dollar-development-in-queensland/ar-BB19qI7X
Not so strange with James Ashby involved

"Ashby declined to answer follow-up questions to explain the purpose
of the $500,000 payment his own party leader declared and whether the
money had been paid back"
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-26 04:33:02 UTC
On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 12:01:31 +1000
Post by Dechucka
IF I was a One Nation member I'd be asking some very serious
questions over $500 000 of party funds that may never be seen again
or end up in the British Virgin Islands in an account controled by
Mawhinney.
Actually will never been seen again, scammed big time.
--
Lies, greed, envy, endemic corruption, hunger for power,
unbridled hate, institutional sociopathy...
*Australian Labor Party - corrupt to the core*
news18
2020-09-28 04:51:06 UTC
The money went to a part of the Mayfair 101 which is a rather dodgy
organisation currently in trouble with ASIC.
What is a political party doing giving money to a developer.
IF I was a One Nation member
You wouldn't get to ask anything.
Remember Pauline has total control.
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-28 06:34:00 UTC
Post by Dechucka
I'd be asking some very serious questions
over $500 000 of party funds that may never be seen again or end up
in the British Virgin Islands in an account controled by Mawhinney.
Very strange
https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/one-nation-paid-dollar500000-to-
company-behind-billion-dollar-development-in-queensland/ar-BB19qI7X
She needs to "Please Explain".
news18
Don't ask that, you'll e expelled from the party.
Petzl
2020-09-28 22:32:35 UTC
Post by Dechucka
I'd be asking some very serious questions over $500 000 of party
funds that may never be seen again or end up in the British Virgin
Islands in an account controled by Mawhinney.
Very strange
https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/one-nation-paid-dollar500000-to-
company-behind-billion-dollar-development-in-queensland/ar-BB19qI7X
She needs to "Please Explain".
Don't ask that, you'll e expelled from the party.
Smells of a "James Ashby" get rich quick scheme
He has Hanson wrapped around his finger!

Dechucka
2020-09-28 22:36:37 UTC
Post by Dechucka
I'd be asking some very serious questions over $500 000 of party
funds that may never be seen again or end up in the British Virgin
Islands in an account controled by Mawhinney.
Very strange
https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/one-nation-paid-dollar500000-to-
company-behind-billion-dollar-development-in-queensland/ar-BB19qI7X
She needs to "Please Explain".
Don't ask that, you'll e expelled from the party.
Smells of a "James Ashby" get rich quick scheme
He has Hanson wrapped around his finger!
Another reason to have nothing to do with PHON with Hanson being a
mouth-peice for the faceless people in the background. I can well
believe that she is being manipulated because nobody would willingly
make a complete fool and laughing stock of themselves with stunts like
the burqua in the Senate stunt
Petzl
2020-09-28 22:47:22 UTC
Post by Dechucka
I'd be asking some very serious questions over $500 000 of party
funds that may never be seen again or end up in the British Virgin
Islands in an account controled by Mawhinney.
Very strange
https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/one-nation-paid-dollar500000-to-
company-behind-billion-dollar-development-in-queensland/ar-BB19qI7X
She needs to "Please Explain".
Don't ask that, you'll e expelled from the party.
Smells of a "James Ashby" get rich quick scheme
He has Hanson wrapped around his finger!
Another reason to have nothing to do with PHON with Hanson being a
mouth-peice for the faceless people in the background. I can well
believe that she is being manipulated because nobody would willingly
make a complete fool and laughing stock of themselves with stunts like
the burqua in the Senate stunt
She is the best Australian leader Australia has got.

The other parties are much, much worse!

She seems to pick bad bed fellows.

So far the only "PHON" I have ever voted for was Mark Latham.
And he has proved very effective of returning normality to NSW
parliament
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."
Dechucka
2020-09-28 23:09:54 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Easily manipulated by the likes of James Ashby so she is a marionette
not a leader.
Post by Petzl
The other parties are much, much worse!
She seems to pick bad bed fellows.
Who easily pull the strings on the marionette to say and do what they
want her to do.
Post by Petzl
So far the only "PHON" I have ever voted for was Mark Latham.
And he has proved very effective of returning normality to NSW
parliament
Yep we were moving away from the bear pit with crazies in charge and
then Latham turned up
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-28 23:10:16 UTC
On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 08:47:22 +1000
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Bit like Jaquie Lambie. As long as they are "well hung" that will do
her.

(Counts you out Wally!)
Dechucka
2020-09-28 23:13:00 UTC
Post by Mr. Mag00
Post by Petzl
She seems to pick bad bed fellows.
Bit like Jaquie Lambie. As long as they are "well hung" that will do
her.
Are you willing to put yourself forward to be well hung?
Post by Mr. Mag00
(Counts you out Wally!)
Not wrong first time I went to bed with a women she looked at me and
laughed "Who are you going to satisfy with that" I told her "me"
Petzl
2020-09-28 23:40:37 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Hope so