Now a run on pet food :-(
2020-03-20 21:09:06 UTC
Make sense actually. After you've eaten your pet (saving the pelt for
toilet paper substitute) you can eat the pet food.

For all the young'ens it is good practice for old age under a LNP
government.
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Jeßus
2020-03-20 21:25:01 UTC
Make sense actually. After you've eaten your pet (saving the pelt for
toilet paper substitute) you can eat the pet food.
For all the young'ens it is good practice for old age under a LNP
government.
No problem here, all I have to do is walk out on the verandah any
given night. Plenty of wallabies and Eastern Grey roos.
Dechucka
2020-03-20 22:04:07 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
Make sense actually. After you've eaten your pet (saving the pelt for
toilet paper substitute) you can eat the pet food.
For all the young'ens it is good practice for old age under a LNP
government.
No problem here, all I have to do is walk out on the verandah any
given night. Plenty of wallabies and Eastern Grey roos.
Bunnies and roos a plenty here so I won't run out of meat, if I run out
of ammo I can always tenderize them with the ute. Got the chooks/ducks
for eggs but the veggy garden is looking a bit sad.
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Fran
So Jesus is no longer in Thailand it would seem.....
Xeno
2020-03-21 07:55:07 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
Make sense actually. After you've eaten your pet (saving the pelt for
toilet paper substitute) you can eat the pet food.
For all the young'ens it is good practice for old age under a LNP
government.
No problem here, all I have to do is walk out on the verandah any
given night. Plenty of wallabies and Eastern Grey roos.
So Jesus is no longer in Thailand it would seem.....
Guess the life there wasn't as appealing as it first appeared.
--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Ördög
2020-03-20 21:41:22 UTC
Make sense actually. After you've eaten your pet (saving the pelt for
toilet paper substitute) you can eat the pet food.
For all the young'ens it is good practice for old age under a LNP
government.
You seem to be in a strangely depressed mood this morning.
Have a nice cuppa, Dechucka and cheer up. We are still far from the final
stages of that seemingly unavoidable decent into the abyss of human
stupidity.
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Mattb
2020-03-20 21:41:59 UTC
Make sense actually. After you've eaten your pet (saving the pelt for
toilet paper substitute) you can eat the pet food.
That isn't happening here yet, I do hope this was a joke.

Bet the far left isn't making so much fun of those called preppers
now.
government.
Dechucka
2020-03-20 22:07:48 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Make sense actually. After you've eaten your pet (saving the pelt for
toilet paper substitute) you can eat the pet food.
That isn't happening here yet, I do hope this was a joke.
Bet the far left isn't making so much fun of those called preppers
now.
For all the shit happening in Australia I can't see there beihng a
general breakdown in society. It's going to be messy here till we get a
vaccine or COVID-19 does a SARS1 and strangely disappear, don't think it
will as unlike SARS1 the COVID-19 virus seem to be communicable before
symptoms.
Mattb
2020-03-20 22:11:38 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Make sense actually. After you've eaten your pet (saving the pelt for
toilet paper substitute) you can eat the pet food.
That isn't happening here yet, I do hope this was a joke.
Bet the far left isn't making so much fun of those called preppers
now.
For all the shit happening in Australia I can't see there beihng a
general breakdown in society. It's going to be messy here till we get a
vaccine or COVID-19 does a SARS1 and strangely disappear, don't think it
will as unlike SARS1 the COVID-19 virus seem to be communicable before
symptoms.
Same here. Wonder if after you get it and recover if you are
general immune.
Dechucka
2020-03-20 22:20:11 UTC
Post by Mattb
Same here. Wonder if after you get it and recover if you are
general immune
Probably but who knows
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Petzl
2020-03-21 01:39:27 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Make sense actually. After you've eaten your pet (saving the pelt for
toilet paper substitute) you can eat the pet food.
That isn't happening here yet, I do hope this was a joke.
Bet the far left isn't making so much fun of those called preppers
now.
For all the shit happening in Australia I can't see there beihng a
general breakdown in society. It's going to be messy here till we get a
vaccine or COVID-19 does a SARS1 and strangely disappear, don't think it
will as unlike SARS1 the COVID-19 virus seem to be communicable before
symptoms.
Same here. Wonder if after you get it and recover if you are
general immune.
The cure for Wu-Flu should be available in your Local hospital this
week (for those that ask for it), Been Known about for Months but
thanks to Clive Palmers Million dollar donation to supply it to
hospitals then for those that ask for it.

Every person admitted into Australian hospitals with COVID-19 will
have the option to get onto this trial,” Professor David Paterson.

Infectious Disease Physician Professor David Paterson has this down to
two medications.

One of the two medications is a HIV drug, which has been superseded by
“newer generation” HIV drugs, and the other is an anti-malaria drug
called chloroquine which is rarely used and “kept on the shelf now”
due to resistance to malaria.

I know you are a democrat!
Trump has been trying to get this proven safe medication,
Which has been used for decades, but rejected by America's "Quid pro
quo" Democrat's (not for this illness) would rather people being
killed than cured!
At the worse those taking this safe medication won't be cured.

Now they are coming out with their normal Biden approved dodgy experts
and those previously selected by them
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-makes-the-case-for-chloroquine-as-a-covid-19-treatment-though-it-has-not-been-approved-by-the-fda-for-this-illness-2020-03-19
https://is.gd/nroaN3
Trump makes the case for Trump makes the case for chloroquine as a
COVID-19 treatment, though it has not been approved by the FDA for
this illness as a COVID-19 treatment, though it has not been approved
by the FDA for this illness
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
But five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Dechucka
2020-03-21 03:56:51 UTC
Post by Mattb
Same here. Wonder if after you get it and recover if you are
general immune.
The cure for Wu-Flu should be available in your Local hospital
No cure but a treatment is being trialed.
Our poor village idiot can't differentiate between a vaccine and
treatment or a treatment for a disease and a cure
Fran
2020-03-21 06:21:09 UTC
  Same here.  Wonder if after you get it and recover if you are
general immune.
The cure for Wu-Flu should be available in your Local hospital
No cure but a treatment is being trialed.
Our poor village idiot can't differentiate between a vaccine and
treatment or a treatment for a disease and a cure
I think this group should launch an ad campaign to see if we can get a
better class of village idiot than the one we've currently got.

Coles was inundated for when it advertised for casual shelf stackers so
there might be a good quality village idiot out there looking for a job.
jonz
2020-03-21 10:10:00 UTC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go for it franger and associates Tis yer time. <G>
Mattb
2020-03-21 18:42:50 UTC
  Same here.  Wonder if after you get it and recover if you are
general immune.
The cure for Wu-Flu should be available in your Local hospital
No cure but a treatment is being trialed.
Our poor village idiot can't differentiate between a vaccine and
treatment or a treatment for a disease and a cure
I think this group should launch an ad campaign to see if we can get a
better class of village idiot than the one we've currently got.
You can have Patrick and Duke.
Dechucka
2020-03-21 20:38:01 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
I think this group should launch an ad campaign to see if we can get a
better class of village idiot than the one we've currently got.
You can have Patrick and Duke.
Neither have any class :-(
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Mattb
2020-03-23 16:38:32 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
I think this group should launch an ad campaign to see if we can get a
better class of village idiot than the one we've currently got.
You can have Patrick and Duke.
Neither have any class :-(
I'm beginning to believe that is a common denominator among
fundamentalist.
Mattb
2020-03-21 18:42:03 UTC
Post by Mattb
Same here. Wonder if after you get it and recover if you are
general immune.
The cure for Wu-Flu should be available in your Local hospital
No cure but a treatment is being trialed.
Our poor village idiot can't differentiate between a vaccine and
treatment or a treatment for a disease and a cure
I hope they try several vaccines and find a treatment. Cure is
unlikely.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-03-24 07:30:42 UTC
I've noticed a few IGA stores now have a limit of 2 for all items (except the
tissues and hand cleaner, which are limit 1).
But is this sensible? I am buying stuff that nobody else seems to want, and
is plentiful. So I would have to go back there more often, increasing my
proximity to other humans, who might be infected.
jonz
2020-03-24 07:40:45 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
I've noticed a few IGA stores now have a limit of 2 for all items (except the
tissues and hand cleaner, which are limit 1).
But is this sensible? I am buying stuff that nobody else seems to want, and
is plentiful. So I would have to go back there more often, increasing my
proximity to other humans, who might be infected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FFS, why not *explain* to shop staff the circumstances you`ve *whinged* about here....You might get a win!!.

https://tinyurl.com/w8msaqw
Fran
2020-03-25 00:19:29 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
I've noticed a few IGA stores now have a limit of 2 for all items (except the
tissues and hand cleaner, which are limit 1).
But is this sensible? I am buying stuff that nobody else seems to want, and
is plentiful. So I would have to go back there more often, increasing my
proximity to other humans, who might be infected.
yep. It's bloody ridiculous that one needs to make so many trips when
we've been todl to stay at home.

But remember, SloMo says that there is plenty of food. Just not in
supermarkets where the rest of the people shop....