Up, up and away!
Byker
2020-09-20 19:42:26 UTC
Trump is holding campaign rallies with big crowd of supporters, most of
them without mask. It may become a big lost-lost, i.e., Trump losing the
election and many of his supporters losing their lives.
Currently the highest death tolls are in "blue" states, heh, heh...
----------
First, nobody should take Trump's or Byker's word for anything. Remember,
Trump has lied over 20,000 times
Which pales into insignificance compared to Xi and CCP:

"Communist China lies like we breathe":

CCP first, citizens second:

Byker
2020-09-21 19:44:04 UTC
I have zero respect for this bunch of clowns. In terms of integrity and
competence, they can't touch Xi.
But the CCP sure can:

Byker
2020-09-23 20:51:42 UTC
Moron Byker thinks others would bother with his links. No, we all just
shovel shit onto him without bothering with his posts.
If you're not bothering, then why are you responding?
Byker
2020-09-25 19:29:08 UTC
Lots of posters respond positively to my posts.
Who? Show me where. Sockpuppets don't count...
Byker
2020-09-26 20:20:45 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Byker
Lots of posters respond positively to my posts.
Who? Show me where. Sockpuppets don't count...
---------
Look, I've told you you're factless. I don't deal with factless morons
nicely.
Then explain why, on days when you don't post, soc.culture.china
is all but DEVOID of postings by "other" trolls...
Byker
2020-09-27 20:54:54 UTC
Post by Byker
Then explain why, on days when you don't post, soc.culture.china is all
but DEVOID of postings by "other" trolls...
---------
Posters are trolls because you say so?
No, because YOU say so. It's all too obvious...
Byker <@.>
2020-09-27 21:10:50 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Byker
Then explain why, on days when you don't post, soc.culture.china is all
but DEVOID of postings by "other" trolls...
---------
Posters are trolls because you say so?
No, because YOU say so. It's all too obvious...
Trump is a charlatan. He boasts that he is the master of "The Art of the
Deal", so he started a trade war with China and the rest of the world.
Trump has lost the trade war big time. Now the US is in a recession.
Trump has added another $8 trillion to the national debt in just 4 years.

**An American Embarrassment.*

*Donald Trump is no longer just a joke; he is a threat.

**

*
Lock him up.**
*

Byker
2020-09-27 21:34:03 UTC
Post by Byker <@.>
Donald Trump is no longer just a joke; he is a threat.
You betcha. I'm breathless with anticipation, forgerboy...
Subject: Re: Up, up and away!
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.china,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
<95899cab-d7d7-465c-b95b-***@googlegroups.com>
<OfKdnQGgvoH1i_HCnZ2dnUU7-***@earthlink.com>
<25f35bc2-1543-44c6-afda-***@googlegroups.com>
<b5adnULPC4qZ2PPCnZ2dnUU7-***@earthlink.com>
<53382945-be90-493f-a59b-***@googlegroups.com>
<ZMadnWJwvYsDP_LCnZ2dnUU7-***@earthlink.com>
<5140b595-e8ff-486d-8e0d-***@googlegroups.com>
<j9mdncF4U-SCYe3CnZ2dnUU7-***@earthlink.com>
From: Byker <@.>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 17:10:50 -0400
Post by Byker <@.>
Donald Trump is no longer just a joke; he is a threat.
you just figured that out?