America is doing its own thing
Byker
2018-06-12 22:10:13 UTC
And if the rest of the world doesn't like it, tough shit:

Government Shill #2
2018-06-12 22:56:06 UTC
The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.

Shill #2
--
Standard American-English terminology:
"on this planet" = USA...
jonty
abelard
2018-06-12 23:21:48 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:56:06 +1000, Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.
i've always hope to see a poster who cold speak for the rest of the
world...congratulations
www.abelard.org
Clocky
2018-06-13 01:11:15 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.
I'm sure pushing traditional allies away and brown-nosing dictators will
make America great again.
Fran
2018-06-13 05:47:35 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by Government Shill #2
The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.
I'm sure pushing traditional allies away and brown-nosing dictators will
make America great again.
LOL. One does have to wonder where he's getting the crap advice.
Either Trump is stupid or his advisers are stupid but it's not a good
look for the US to be seen to be so clueless.

Byker
2018-06-13 01:33:31 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.
Chances are we'll have the last laugh...

And a message for all the Aussies out there:

This ought to be interesting, Euro-sheep:
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1J81ZN

Byker
2018-06-13 01:13:07 UTC
"Franz Donnerwetter" wrote in message news:pfpkk6$fkt$***@dont-email.me...

Byker -
Right!
As The USA is about to flush itself down the toilet of history we sane
*"Tough Shit"* !
You don't dare say otherwise, Herr Donnerwetter, lest you be arrested for
"hate speech"...