Is It “Racist” to Think Blacks Look Like Primates?
Byker
2018-05-30 02:36:39 UTC
Michelle Obama looks exactly like a mountain gorilla
Google photo apps think likewise:

Petzl
2018-05-30 03:58:49 UTC
Post by Byker
Michelle Obama looks exactly like a mountain gorilla
http://youtu.be/NKPMs39Kq60
Seems you need to check the video yourself. Google photo search was
identifying Michelle Obama and other blacks as gorillas, to which
Google apologized and changed their recognition algorithm
http://www.keelynet.com/news/070415r.html

I do use
https://www.google.com.au/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi
myself when looking for something
With the exception of emergency aid for disasters such as floods and earthquakes,
most foreign aid is best described as taking money from poor people in rich countries
and giving it to rich people in poor countries.
Corruption is endemic.
Dhu on Gate
2018-05-30 04:55:43 UTC
Post by Byker
Michelle Obama looks exactly like a mountain gorilla
http://youtu.be/NKPMs39Kq60
Seems you need to check the video yourself. Google photo search was
identifying Michelle Obama and other blacks as gorillas, to which Google
apologized and changed their recognition algorithm
http://www.keelynet.com/news/070415r.html
I do use https://www.google.com.au/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi myself when
looking for something
One point for the correct answer.

Dhu

Basil Jet
2018-05-30 11:33:47 UTC
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
--
Basil Jet - listening to music from 1981(A-F) ... A Certain Ratio - Adam
& The Ants - Altered Images - Art Objects - Artery - Bauhaus - Blurt -
Indians - Fred Frith
SG1
2018-05-30 12:10:04 UTC
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to say,
it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the loveliest guy
you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication that turned him
into a complete arsehole.
I always considered the previous potus looked like a chimp.
Fred Frith
Fran
2018-05-30 23:03:12 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
I always considered the previous potus looked like a chimp.
If you think that then you should have your eyes checked or even see a
shrink.
Petzl
2018-05-31 01:26:53 UTC
On Thu, 31 May 2018 09:03:12 +1000, Fran
Post by Fran
Post by SG1
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
I always considered the previous potus looked like a chimp.
If you think that then you should have your eyes checked or even see a
shrink.
I saw that too!
Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump all made promises to Israel.

Trump was the only one that delivered.
Fran
So? I'd expect no less from the village idiot of aus.politics.
Petzl
2018-05-31 17:42:07 UTC
On Thu, 31 May 2018 15:16:37 +1000, Fran
Post by Fran
Post by SG1
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
I always considered the previous potus looked like a chimp.
If you think that then you should have your eyes checked or even see a
shrink.
I saw that too!
So? I'd expect no less from the village idiot of aus.politics.
This is what Roseanne Barr tweeted where did she mention black?
Moslem brotherhood and planet of the apes had a baby = vj

I watch American free to air TV on Internet, Problem is to get times
when next show I follow is on, Rosanne had no information on next
episode after number 9 usually/mainly there is 2 months notice not in
this case.

I believe the attack on Roseanne started after episode one when her
script had her say grace at dinner and thanked the Lord for "making
America great again",

As for "Valerie Jarrett" ('Help Change America to Be a More Islamic
Country') she is a Moslem, Obama's brother is very active in Moslem
brotherhood, she had contacts with them.
Sometimes the truth is offensive but still true.
Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that ABC does not tolerate comments like those made by Roseanne Barr
Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC.
Maybe I just didn’t get the call?
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-06-02 00:17:16 UTC
This is what Roseanne Barr tweeted where did she mention black?
Moslem brotherhood and planet of the apes had a baby = vj
I've seen people who look much more chimpy than that woman looks.
Admittedly Valerie Jarrett has an extraordinarily weird-looking face though.

I have a friend who married into the muslim sisterhood, and his kids remind me of the Planet of the Apes whenever I see them.
Siri Cruise
2018-05-31 03:11:34 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
I always considered the previous potus looked like a chimp.
If you think that then you should have your eyes checked or even see a
shrink.
All humans are primates.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-05-31 03:48:49 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Fran
Post by SG1
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
I always considered the previous potus looked like a chimp.
If you think that then you should have your eyes checked or even see a
shrink.
All humans are primates.
This is what Roseanne Barr tweeted where she mention black?
Siri Cruise
2018-05-31 10:07:09 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Fran
Post by SG1
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
I always considered the previous potus looked like a chimp.
If you think that then you should have your eyes checked or even see a
shrink.
All humans are primates.
This is what Roseanne Barr tweeted where she mention black?
Moslem brotherhood and planet of the apes had a baby = vj
That depends how she would react to be called a primate.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Basil Jet
2018-05-31 10:45:18 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Petzl
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Fran
Post by SG1
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
I always considered the previous potus looked like a chimp.
If you think that then you should have your eyes checked or even see a
shrink.
All humans are primates.
This is what Roseanne Barr tweeted where she mention black?
Moslem brotherhood and planet of the apes had a baby = vj
That depends how she would react to be called a primate.
The Archbishop of Canterbury likes being called a primate.
Indians - Fred Frith
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Yeah, but he doesn't look like a chimp.
Siri Cruise
2018-05-31 11:44:16 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Petzl
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Fran
Post by SG1
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
I always considered the previous potus looked like a chimp.
If you think that then you should have your eyes checked or even see a
shrink.
All humans are primates.
This is what Roseanne Barr tweeted where she mention black?
Moslem brotherhood and planet of the apes had a baby = vj
That depends how she would react to be called a primate.
The Archbishop of Canterbury likes being called a primate.
I was wonderring if that would come up.

Everybody is also a pope. Make your very own pope card.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
dolf
2018-05-30 14:04:13 UTC
She is a stooge...

All is fair in love and war.

<https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/29659/can-someone-explain-the-phrase-all-is-fair-in-love-and-war>

LOL!

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Monologues.pdf>

- dolf
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
johnny-knowall
2018-05-30 14:18:49 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
We had a physics teacher at school who was nicknamed “chimp”.

Not because he was black, but because he looked like one. He was short and
had deep set eyes plus his mouth/jaw seemed to protrude forward from his
face.

It was an instant detention for any kid who was heard using the nickname.

Were we racist in thinking that a white man might look like a chimp?
MattB
Are they racist who compare Trump to a Orangutan. I would say yes.
johnny-knowall
2018-05-30 16:08:40 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
We had a physics teacher at school who was nicknamed “chimp”.
Not because he was black, but because he looked like one. He was short and
had deep set eyes plus his mouth/jaw seemed to protrude forward from his
face.
It was an instant detention for any kid who was heard using the nickname.
Were we racist in thinking that a white man might look like a chimp?
Are they racist who compare Trump to a Orangutan. I would say yes.
I would say anyone who compares Trump to an orang-utan is insulting
orang-utans.
MattB
That may be but why do we have a double standard?
Fran
Yep. They are smart and deserve to be allowed to live and thrive.
de chucka
and don't use twitter
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
I don't know about Orang-Utangs, but Chimps can score 50 on an IQ test, which is roughly what your 7-year-old western white child should be able to score.
Fran
True. But if they did, they'd probably show a greater degree of intellect.
Bruce S
2018-05-30 14:42:55 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Roseanne Barr is now blaming her comment on sleeping pills. I have to
say, it does seem like a reasonable explanation. My dad was the
loveliest guy you'll ever meet, but one week he was on some medication
that turned him into a complete arsehole.
We had a physics teacher at school who was nicknamed “chimp”.
Not because he was black, but because he looked like one. He was short and
had deep set eyes plus his mouth/jaw seemed to protrude forward from his
face.
It was an instant detention for any kid who was heard using the nickname.
Were we racist in thinking that a white man might look like a chimp?
Not at all.

I thought our former President looked a bit like an organ grinder's
monkey. Left wingers didn't seem to mind that characterization, since W
was pretty much as white as you can get.

The answer to the thread subject is "no". It is definitely *not* racist
to think blacks look like primates. The truth is, blacks *are*
primates. FTR, Asians people are chordates, and it's not racist to say
that, either. Just to round things out, white people are animals.