To short circuit pez and his pushing of this weeks Soros, Gates 5G, brown sugar, HCO etc conspiracy theories
2020-05-24 22:11:16 UTC
he should subscribe to this:- RMIT ABC Fact Check <***@rmit.edu.au>
Petzl
2020-05-24 22:55:04 UTC
he should subscribe to this:- RMIT ABC Fact Check <factcheck[DOT]rmit.edu.au>
Why?
Just baseless leftie crap
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.
All they are known for is being an arm of the ALP and handing them and
vice versa, preferences at election time.
Dechucka
2020-05-24 23:33:45 UTC
he should subscribe to this:- RMIT ABC Fact Check <factcheck[DOT]rmit.edu.au>
Why?
Just baseless leftie crap
You really don't like facts and reality. I was hoping if you read this
you wouldn't spew your conspiracy theories this week.
Petzl
2020-05-24 23:59:10 UTC
he should subscribe to this:- RMIT ABC Fact Check <factcheck[DOT]rmit.edu.au>
Why?
Just baseless leftie crap
You really don't like facts and reality. I was hoping if you read this
you wouldn't spew your conspiracy theories this week.
Claimed lrftie "facts" without allowing feedback

fact that hundreds of thousands of lives have now been saved with this
treatment while vaccines have saved none.

“During the 300 years between its introduction into Western medicine
and World War I, quinine was the only effective remedy for malaria.”

https://www.britannica.com/science/quinine
Brittanica also reports, “the treatment of malaria with quinine marked
the first successful use of a chemical compound in combating an
infectious disease.”

it has come out that doctors and nurses had been using HCQ as a
precaution during previous outbreaks.

https://is.gd/k8k1Tv
“The survey conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company,
of 6,227 physicians in 30 countries found that 37% of those treating
COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective
therapy” from a list of 15 options.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/2/hydroxychloroquine-rated-most-effective-therapy-do/
Hydroxychloroquine rated 'most effective therapy' by doctors for
coronavirus: Global survey
Drug known for treating malaria used by U.S. doctors mostly for
high-risk COVID-19 patients

Conclusion
Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell
culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the
cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV
infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay
described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening
SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

Reality
https://grrrgraphics.com/the-plannedemic
A PLAN YOU CAN’T TRUST!
For the past decade, Bill gates has been warning us about an
inevitable pandemic. Conditioning us. Getting us used to the idea.

Last year, he even held a summit on the matter and ran computer
simulations to predict outcomes. Why did a former computer nerd and
mogul become so interested in vaccination and disease? Possibly
because he’s worth over $100 billion and thinks he owns the world.

Bill Gates, Obama, Biden funded
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/experts-open-to-theory-of-coronavirus-lab-origin/news-story/1f1335024753206b75d209a7d5c8128f
https://is.gd/bbJpmI
Professor Petrovsky, who is the Chairman and Research Director of
Vaxine Pty Ltd, said COVID-19 has genetic elements similar to bat
coronaviruses as well as other coronaviruses.

The way coronavirus enters human cells is by binding to a protein on
the surface of lung-cells called ACE2. The study showed the virus
bound more tightly to human-ACE2 than to any of the other animals they
tested.

“It was like it was designed to infect humans,” he said.
Every time I speak of the haters and losers
I do so with great love and affection.
They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

The loudest whiners on Trump's withdrawal
from Paris Climate Change
are those who profit the most (like Al Gore).

Donald Trump
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en
Dechucka
2020-05-25 00:19:12 UTC
he should subscribe to this:- RMIT ABC Fact Check <factcheck[DOT]rmit.edu.au>
Why?
Just baseless leftie crap
You really don't like facts and reality. I was hoping if you read this
you wouldn't spew your conspiracy theories this week.
Claimed lrftie "facts" without allowing feedback
fact that hundreds of thousands of lives have now been saved with this
treatment while vaccines have saved none.
You do realise that SARS-CoV and SARS@-CoV-19 are different viruses
don't you?
Post by Petzl
“During the 300 years between its introduction into Western medicine
and World War I, quinine was the only effective remedy for malaria.”
Probably not because you are now posting about malaria caused by
plasmodiums not a virus
Post by Petzl
[...]
Pity the current science doesn't back them up
Conclusion
Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell
culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the
cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV
infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay
described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening
SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.
Great pity I'm not a test-tube culture
Post by Petzl
Reality
https://grrrgraphics.com/the-plannedemic
A PLAN YOU CAN’T TRUST!
For the past decade, Bill gates has been warning us about an
inevitable pandemic. Conditioning us. Getting us used to the idea.
Last year, he even held a summit on the matter and ran computer
simulations to predict outcomes. Why did a former computer nerd and
mogul become so interested in vaccination and disease?
He's actually been interested for years and put millions into fighting
disease in 3rd world countries particularly malaria.
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/
Post by Petzl
Possi > because he’s worth over $100 billion and thinks he owns the world.
This conspiracy runs deep, even Tony Abbot is involved
Post by Petzl
Bill Gates, Obama, Biden funded
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/experts-open-to-theory-of-coronavirus-lab-origin/news-story/1f1335024753206b75d209a7d5c8128f
https://is.gd/bbJpmI
Professor Petrovsky, who is the Chairman and Research Director of
Vaxine Pty Ltd, said COVID-19 has genetic elements similar to bat
coronaviruses as well as other coronaviruses.
It is a bat coronavirus so that is stating the bleeding obvious
Post by Petzl
The way coronavirus enters human cells is by binding to a protein on
the surface of lung-cells called ACE2. The study showed the virus
bound more tightly to human-ACE2 than to any of the other animals they
tested.
“It was like it was designed to infect humans,” he said.
" Overall, the data indicates that SARSCoV2 is uniquely adapted to
infect humans, raising questions as to whether it arose in nature by a
rare chance event or whether its origins lie elsewhere." Seems a fair
conclusion from his et al paper
Ördög
2020-05-25 01:09:26 UTC
Petz
Dechucka,
Post by Dechucka
he should subscribe to this:- RMIT ABC Fact Check
<factcheck[DOT]rmit.edu.au>
Why?
Just baseless leftie crap
Your unapologetic reality rejection is duly noted again, Petz dear.
Of course, everyone in this newsgroup has known that for a long time.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
The Greens ...blah
You hate them just as you hate any other clear thinking, rational and
progressive person from the bottom of your alt-right-bent Xtian fundy
loving heart.

--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-25 04:00:19 UTC
Petz
Dechucka,
Post by Dechucka
he should subscribe to this:- RMIT ABC Fact Check
<factcheck[DOT]rmit.edu.au>
Why?
Just baseless leftie crap
Your unapologetic reality rejection is duly noted again, Petz dear.
Of course, everyone in this newsgroup has known that for a long time.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
The Greens ...blah
You hate them just as you hate any other clear thinking, rational and
progressive person from the bottom of your alt-right-bent Xtian fundy
loving heart.
What is clear-thinking, rational and progressive about the Greens?
They never bothered to even acknowledge all that I wrote to them about the way to start the Hydrogen Economy with the patented method of collection and distribution of renewable energy systems.
htnresearch.com
At least the then Labour Govt. made someone from Canberra give me a ring to tell me that the Govt. was not interested. Private parties may take it up, if they so wished. At least they bothered to give me a call!
They seem to be a mask for the oil companies.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Arindam Banerjee
2020-05-25 05:46:39 UTC
HIS LATEST DIATRIBE EXHIBITS A DEME #147 - NIHILISTIC OPPOSITION AGAINST
THE #115 - DIGNITY ROYAL AS PROVING THE MERIT OF MY EARLIER REBUKE

#ONE: #31 as #31 - PACKING (CHUANG)

#TWO: #115 as #34 - KINSHIP (CH'IN) <-- *ONTIC*

#THREE: #105 as #24 - JOY (LE)

#FOUR: #146 as #65 - INNER (NEI)

#FIVE: #251 as #8 - OPPOSITION (KAN)

#SIX: #54 as #54 - UNITY (K'UN)

#SEVEN: #147 as #66 - DEPARTURE (CH'U) <-- *DEME*

#EIGHT: #50 as #50 - VASTNESS / WASTING (T'ANG)

WE ARE NOT *SECOND* *CLASS* CITIZENS TO YOUR DEPRAVITY AS PIETY WHETHER
INSANITY OR NOT...

Immigrants must exhibit a determined mindfulness to #27 - DUTIES
(*LOYALTY*) / #68 - RIGHTS that is a requisite compliance as #54 - UNITY
given to the first principles of Queen Victoria’s letters patent as #71
- WORLDVIEW:

In relation to the document titled TRANSMUTATION (AUGMENTATION /
AMELIORATION) OF ANY #81 - UNIVERSE OF DISCOURSE BEING #54 - UNITY OF
APPERCEPTION {ie. being any of several aspects of perception and
consciousness in such fields as psychology, philosophy and epistemology}
we have made a nomenclature consideration of the #45 - METHODOLOGY
implicit to QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT as the technological
emulation of any #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL conforming to the principles
of #68 - RIGHT / #27 - DUTY / #54 - UNITY as intrinsic to the #71 -
WORLDVIEW: [#205 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE / #164 - PRINCIPLE
OF MATERIALITY] as having a #CENTRE of value PROPOSITION which is that
any DELIMITER is relative to the AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE, thereby as a
METATHEORY OF LOGIC is a stratum as dialectic of meta-descriptor
prototypes which always precedes it:

#9 - PROPOSITIONAL DELIMITER RELATIVE TO THE AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE

IF #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL {@1 - SELF ENTITLEMENT + @491 - PRINCIPLE
OF CONTINUITY} THEN A TRINOMIAL NOTION OF NUMBER APPLIES

+0, 27 - *DUTIES*, 54 - *UNITY*
+0,  9, 18
+0,  3,  6
+1,  2,  3
==========

@1 + @41 + @81 + @369 AS WORLDVIEW [#205 / #164] OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT: #71 + #1 + #11 + #21 = @104 / @491 - PRINCIPLE OF
CONTINUITY) *CHIH*

= #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

THUSLY:

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 IS A COSMOLOGICAL VIEW

All Australian citizens should understand what it means to be a citizen.
It is a critical part of building our nation.

Most people make the Australian citizenship pledge at a citizenship
ceremony. You might hear people call it the 'pledge of commitment'.

Making the pledge is a public commitment to Australia. It means that you
are accepting the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship.

If you learn the meaning behind the pledge, you will begin to understand
what Australian citizenship means.

PLEDGE 1
From this time forward, under God,
I pledge my *LOYALTY* to Australia and its people,
whose *DEMOCRATIC* *BELIEFS* I share,
whose *RIGHTS* and *LIBERTIES* I *RESPECT*, and
whose laws I will uphold and obey.

PLEDGE 2
From this time forward,
I pledge my *LOYALTY* to Australia and its people,
whose *DEMOCRATIC* *BELIEFS* I share,
whose *RIGHTS* and *LIBERTIES* I *RESPECT*, and
whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Upon what criteria and social engineering impetus are they granted
citizenship when they have beyond @1 - SELF ENTITLEMENT clearly no
intention to live in accordance with those mandatory universal principles.

THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH {#27 - DUTIES = +0 +9 +18} AS IT IS IN HEAVEN
{#81 - SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE = +0 +27 - DUTIES +54 - UNITY}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Will%20Be%20Done.pdf>

Initial Post: 25 May 2020
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Ördög
Petz
Dechucka,
Post by Dechucka
[...]
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.