Chaos possible if Trump loses?
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-25 06:43:02 UTC
Trump is refusing to agree to an orderly transition of power if he loses
the election, claiming postal ballots are a fraud.

What a shithole the once great, now to be despised, U$A is coming.
--
Lies, greed, envy, endemic corruption, hunger for power,
unbridled hate, institutional sociopathy...
*Australian Labor Party - corrupt to the core*
Dechucka
2020-09-25 07:14:18 UTC
Post by Mr. Mag00
Trump is refusing to agree to an orderly transition of power if he loses
the election, claiming postal ballots are a fraud.
What a shithole the once great, now to be despised, U$A is coming.
Sadly I believe there will be chaos and violence if Biden wins and even
if Trump leaves as he should.
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-25 07:53:05 UTC
On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 17:14:18 +1000
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mr. Mag00
Trump is refusing to agree to an orderly transition of power if he
loses the election, claiming postal ballots are a fraud.
What a shithole the once great, now to be despised, U$A is coming.
Sadly I believe there will be chaos and violence if Biden wins and
even if Trump leaves as he should.
No doubt the red necks will be out with their God given right to own
assault weapons, shooting blacks and whoever they dislike. Encouraged
by Trump and his cohorts as well.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-09-25 11:21:19 UTC
It looks like running over protesters with pickup trucks is the new weapon.
Fran
2020-09-26 03:17:46 UTC
Post by Mr. Mag00
Trump is refusing to agree to an orderly transition of power if he loses
the election, claiming postal ballots are a fraud.
What a shithole the once great, now to be despised, U$A is coming.
Sadly I believe there will be chaos and violence if Biden wins and even
if Trump leaves as he should.
God I hope not! But I agree that it is looking very worrying.

Petzl
2020-09-25 07:55:51 UTC
On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 16:43:02 +1000, "Mr. Mag00"
Post by Mr. Mag00
Trump is refusing to agree to an orderly transition of power if he loses
the election, claiming postal ballots are a fraud.
What a shithole the once great, now to be despised, U$A is coming.
You believe the Democrats never did this when Obama/Biden was tossed
out? Yes you only read and believe leftie fakenews media.

Wondering what happened too all the protesting seems like once
democrats realized it wasn't helping them it all started to
disappear!
Every time I speak of the haters and losers
I do so with great love and affection.
They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

The loudest whiners on Trump's withdrawal
from Paris Climate Change
are those who profit the most (like Al Gore).

Donald Trump
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en
Dechucka
2020-09-25 08:04:38 UTC
Post by Mr. Mag00
Trump is refusing to agree to an orderly transition of power if he loses
the election, claiming postal ballots are a fraud.
What a shithole the once great, now to be despised, U$A is coming.
You believe the Democrats never did this when Obama/Biden was tossed
out?
Obama completed the 2 terms he is allowed and left. He was not tossed
out you complete ignoramus
Post by Petzl
Yes you only read and believe leftie fakenews media.
You should try it and you'd learn something
disappear!
Fran
2020-09-26 03:16:20 UTC
Post by Mr. Mag00
Trump is refusing to agree to an orderly transition of power if he loses
the election, claiming postal ballots are a fraud.
What a shithole the once great, now to be despised, U$A is coming.
You believe the Democrats never did this when Obama/Biden was tossed
out?
Obama completed the 2 terms he is allowed and left. He was not tossed
out you complete ignoramus
LOL. You are being far too complimentary of our village idiot. I
really do wonder what planet our dear old pretzel is from...... How can
he manage to get even the most basic and simple of facts soooooooo wrong?
wotawonderfulworld
2020-09-25 12:26:37 UTC
Post by Mr. Mag00
Trump is refusing to agree to an orderly transition of power if he loses
the election, claiming postal ballots are a fraud.
What a shithole the once great, now to be despised, U$A is coming.
You believe the Democrats never did this when Obama/Biden was tossed
out?
Yeap... Obama didn't get tossed out, We not ignorant, like most Yanks.