Individual.net troll's forged nyms list update
Add Reply
Anubis
2020-06-25 21:56:57 UTC
Please PLONK all of the following:

Orthus Cerberus
Belphegor
Apollyon

This current nym is also already expired by the time many in the ng read
this message.

Regrettably beyond *11:30 am on 26 June 2020* any further use of it is
just a lame forgery posted by the nymthieving LNP propagandist troll
from individual.net.

*Please killfile this nym and don't forget to block individual.net at
your earliest convenience!*

If I have to I will change my future nyms extremely frequently.
Sorry about the inconvenience caused by growing your killfiles at a rapid
pace.
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Dechucka
2020-06-25 22:00:27 UTC
Could all the nym stealing/nym shifting posters please bugger off, stick
to your own nym. If someone forges it it is fairly bloody obvious. Take
it as a compliment that you are being forged knowing that the forger is
acting like a 2 year old.
Petzl
2020-06-25 22:22:32 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 21:56:57 +0000 (UTC), Anubis
The worst nym changer is Ördög
But he is quick to identify by his gibber
As usual you are a lying maggot
Ordog the Armchair communist
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical
Dechucka
2020-06-25 22:29:23 UTC
Never seen his stones so I won't recognise him.
Apollyon
2020-06-26 02:40:00 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 08:29:23 +1000
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 21:56:57 +0000 (UTC), Anubis
The worst nym changer is Ördög
But he is quick to identify by his gibber
Never seen his stones so I won't recognise him.
In the interests of "Black Lives Matter (and White Lives Don't)", I have
painted in Aboriginal patterns.
Beelzebub
2020-06-26 02:29:00 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
The worst nym changer
What's up doc? Your hard-right LNP hate mate is fucking with this
newsgroup, yet you have the audacity to blame this on me. How typical!

On the other hand, you are one of its victims too, as you currently can't
easily dismiss a post based on just the poster's nym. You see this shit
cuts both ways. LOL!

*******
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This current nym will self destruct by the time many in this ng read this
message.
Regrettably beyond *4 pm on 26 June 2020* any further use of it is
just a lame forgery posted by the nymthieving LNP propagandist troll
from individual.net.

*PLease killfile this nym as well as the individual.net server at your
earliest convenience*
********

~~~
Post by Petzl
As usual you are a lying maggot
Said Petz to image in his bathroom mirror before he picked up his secret
bat-phone to ASIO informing them that he is intending to go for a joyride
on his personal tank after having a good soak in his mega Jacuzzi,
brewing up something on his super-duper espresso machine and then playing
a little with his machine guns, his grenades, his plastic toy soldiers,
etc...etc...etc.
Post by Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist
Yes, I do have an armchair. I even have more than one. And yes I am a
communist. So your point is what exactly? What is so unique about those
armchairs?
BTW if you want an analogy to your backfiring insult than consider the
fact that you are a Shitboxville park-bench neo-Nazi alt-right wanker.
(Note that I am not intending to insult the park-bench).

Rest of that absurd shit in your sig is not even worth responding to.

--
Ördög - the real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Jeßus
Only a lefty would want to censor somebody. Go fuck yourself.
Jeßus
2020-06-25 23:02:49 UTC
Post by Anubis
Orthus Cerberus
Belphegor
Apollyon
This current nym is also already expired by the time many in the ng read
this message.
Regrettably beyond *11:30 am on 26 June 2020* any further use of it is
just a lame forgery posted by the nymthieving LNP propagandist troll
from individual.net.
*Please killfile this nym and don't forget to block individual.net at
your earliest convenience!*
Only a lefty would want to censor somebody. Go fuck yourself.
--
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

Ah. That explains it. So now you feel you need to nym-shift to evade
filters, whilst at the same time demanding everyone censor people you
don't like. No surprise there.
Dechucka
2020-06-25 23:37:03 UTC
Post by Anubis
Orthus Cerberus
Belphegor
Apollyon
This current nym is also already expired by the time many in the ng read
this message.
Regrettably beyond *11:30 am on 26 June 2020* any further use of it is
just a lame forgery posted by the nymthieving LNP propagandist troll
from individual.net.
*Please killfile this nym and don't forget to block individual.net at
your earliest convenience!*
Only a lefty would want to censor somebody. Go fuck yourself.
What a stupid comment given that both the right and left extremists are
into censorship, just look at the LNP and their involvement with the
raids on journalists. What about Witness K and his lawyer Bernard
Collaery and their trial?
Jeßus
2020-06-26 00:49:03 UTC
Post by Anubis
Orthus Cerberus
Belphegor
Apollyon
This current nym is also already expired by the time many in the ng read
this message.
Regrettably beyond *11:30 am on 26 June 2020* any further use of it is
just a lame forgery posted by the nymthieving LNP propagandist troll
from individual.net.
*Please killfile this nym and don't forget to block individual.net at
your earliest convenience!*
Only a lefty would want to censor somebody. Go fuck yourself.
What a stupid comment given that both the right and left extremists are
into censorship, just look at the LNP and their involvement with the
raids on journalists. What about Witness K and his lawyer Bernard
Collaery and their trial?
I never said right-tards never want to censor, but if you seriously
believe censorship by the left isn't a massive problem by comparison,
then... well, I just don't know what to say. The evidence is
overwhelming and everywhere to be seen.
Dechucka
2020-06-26 01:46:06 UTC
Post by Anubis
[...]
Censorship on both the right and left extremes is MASSIVE, hey look at 2
of pez's favourite rags the China Daily and the N Korean whatever.
Post by Jeßus
well, I just don't know what to say. The evidence is
overwhelming and everywhere to be seen.
yep and if you opened both eyes you'd see it, won't comprehend it but at
least see it.
news18
2020-06-26 02:04:50 UTC
Post by Jeßus
well, I just don't know what to say. The evidence is
overwhelming and everywhere to be seen.
yep and if you opened both eyes you'd see it, won't comprehend it but at
least see it.
It will never happen.
Those of the right feel they are entitled and can never justify their
position. So they self censor very effectively.
Jeßus
Are you referring to me? because I don't belong to either demographic.
Petzl
2020-06-26 02:07:03 UTC
Post by Jeßus
I never said right-tards never want to censor, but if you seriously
believe censorship by the left isn't a massive problem by comparison,
then...
Censorship on both the right and left extremes is MASSIVE, hey look at 2
of pez's favourite rags the China Daily and the N Korean whatever.
More of your spinning twisting and lying
New South Wales health minister Brad Hazzard, Pro-Abortionist!
Should be the one to lance the fetus larynx so no-one can hear the unborn scream.
Most do not know this is part of the abortion "procedure"
Dechucka
2020-06-26 02:12:17 UTC
Post by Jeßus
I never said right-tards never want to censor, but if you seriously
believe censorship by the left isn't a massive problem by comparison,
then...
Censorship on both the right and left extremes is MASSIVE, hey look at 2
of pez's favourite rags the China Daily and the N Korean whatever.
More of your spinning twisting and lying
So you've forgotten that you've pushed these publications as the font of
truth? Interesting how quickly your W-KS is progressing. You need
thiamine injections and quick
Petzl
2020-06-26 02:20:34 UTC
Post by Jeßus
I never said right-tards never want to censor, but if you seriously
believe censorship by the left isn't a massive problem by comparison,
then...
Censorship on both the right and left extremes is MASSIVE, hey look at 2
of pez's favourite rags the China Daily and the N Korean whatever.
More of your spinning twisting and lying
So you've forgotten that you've pushed these publications as the font of
truth? Interesting how quickly your W-KS is progressing. You need
thiamine injections and quick
More of your spinning twisting and lying
Never "pushed" commie media it's you who push commie ABC, SBS, Fairfax
crap.
Jeßus
2020-06-26 03:23:52 UTC
Post by Anubis
[...]
Yes, antiquated media that most people pay little attention to (the
elderly excepted).
Post by Dechucka
Post by Jeßus
well, I just don't know what to say. The evidence is
overwhelming and everywhere to be seen.
yep and if you opened both eyes you'd see it, won't comprehend it but at
least see it.
No. All 3 eyes are open, actually. You're still fixated on antiquated
and dying media sources, such as print and TV media. I make that
assumption, because it's the only way your comments do make sense to
me. What you seem to not understand is that the majority of people get
their 'news' from things such as social media, and via Google now.
Dechucka
Which makes your comment even more inane
Beelzebub
2020-06-26 04:29:24 UTC
Je�us
Je?us
Je?us
Ördög posting as Anubis
Orthus Cerberus Belphegor Apollyon
This current nym is also already expired by the time many in the
ng read this message.
Regrettably beyond *11:30 am on 26 June 2020* any further use of
it is just a lame forgery posted by the nymthieving LNP
propagandist troll
from individual.net.
*Please killfile this nym and don't forget to block individual.net
at your earliest convenience!*
Only a lefty would want to censor somebody. Go fuck yourself.
I won't but this creep should! (Thank goodness I've plonked him ages ago)
It is obvious that this poster has no fucking clue what is going on
lately in the ng in nym thieving and obnoxious trolling.
Nor has he any freaking idea what killfiles do and why...
Spewing forth that unmotivated fucked hard-right battle cry:
"Censorship...Censorship" is so typical of his ilk.
Post by Dechucka
well, I just don't know what to say. The evidence is overwhelming and
everywhere to be seen.
yep and if you opened both eyes you'd see it, won't comprehend it but
at least see it.
No. All 3 eyes are open, actually. You're still fixated on antiquated
and dying media sources, such as print and TV media. I make that
assumption, because it's the only way your comments do make sense to
me. What you seem to not understand is that the majority of people get
their 'news' from things such as social media, and via Google now.
Which makes your comment even more inane
Well said!
Google, YouTube and much less so social media can be a source of actual
news, but it is anyone's guess if the posted articles have anything to do
with reality and facts. The job of proper journalism is to gather, check
and double check info before it is published to the masses. This is
mostly missing in the mentioned online resources. The reader has the hard
task to filter out somehow the goodies from the the bucket loads of
manufactured misinformation, pure propaganda and conspiracy kookery.

Sad! :(
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Fran
2020-06-26 05:10:56 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
Post by Jeßus
well, I just don't know what to say. The evidence is
overwhelming and everywhere to be seen.
yep and if you opened both eyes you'd see it, won't comprehend it but at
least see it.
No. All 3 eyes are open, actually. You're still fixated on antiquated
and dying media sources, such as print and TV media. I make that
assumption, because it's the only way your comments do make sense to
me. What you seem to not understand is that the majority of people get
their 'news' from things such as social media, and via Google now.
Which makes your comment even more inane
Worse than 'inane'. Pig ignorant. I'd like to see how google would
delivers such news. Presumably unsought and on a compulsory basis.
Jeßus
2020-06-26 22:52:22 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
Post by Jeßus
well, I just don't know what to say. The evidence is
overwhelming and everywhere to be seen.
yep and if you opened both eyes you'd see it, won't comprehend it but at
least see it.
No. All 3 eyes are open, actually. You're still fixated on antiquated
and dying media sources, such as print and TV media. I make that
assumption, because it's the only way your comments do make sense to
me. What you seem to not understand is that the majority of people get
their 'news' from things such as social media, and via Google now.
Which makes your comment even more inane
In your opinion. Your information sources is limiting your knowledge
and perception of the outside world. No amount of denial from you will
change that fact.
Fran
2020-06-26 05:07:41 UTC
On 26/06/2020 1:23 pm, Je�us wrote:

the majority of people get
LOL. 'The majority' are obviously village idiots.
wotawonderfulworld
2020-06-26 08:22:30 UTC
Post by Jeßus
the majority of people get
Post by Jeßus
their 'news' from things such as social media, and via Google now.
LOL. 'The majority' are obviously village idiots.
On a brighter note, had the arrival of 2 pure Dorpers this arvo, both pure
white, and both ewes. Thats a nice start to the season.
Fran
2020-06-26 11:30:21 UTC
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Post by Jeßus
the majority of people get
Congratulations Grandad. Where's my cigar?
Jeßus
2020-06-26 22:49:34 UTC
Post by wotawonderfulworld
On a brighter note, had the arrival of 2 pure Dorpers this arvo, both pure
white, and both ewes. Thats a nice start to the season.
I've been running Dorpers for about 11 years now. A versatile breed
and eliminates the problem here of finding reliable shearers. But make
sure your fencing is good, they're quite adept at getting under or
through any gaps.
wotawonderfulworld
2020-06-27 05:13:59 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by wotawonderfulworld
On a brighter note, had the arrival of 2 pure Dorpers this arvo, both
pure white, and both ewes. Thats a nice start to the season.
I've been running Dorpers for about 11 years now. A versatile breed
and eliminates the problem here of finding reliable shearers. But make
sure your fencing is good, they're quite adept at getting under or
through any gaps.
Have full mesh fencing here, (Replaced after the bushfires), These are
marked to be crossed with an Australian White in 18 months. Hopefully the
start of a new flock.
Fran
Have your pastures recovered?
wotawonderfulworld
2020-06-27 09:16:23 UTC
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Have full mesh fencing here, (Replaced after the bushfires), These
are marked to be crossed with an Australian White in 18 months.
Hopefully the start of a new flock.
Have your pastures recovered?
Not in reference to grass they haven't, but the local stockfeed company is
making a small fortune from me.In a couple of weeks I'll plough the top two
padocks over, and super and sow for spring. Bigest problem is lack of
percipitation. We've been in drought for close to 4 years, and this year is
looking no different.
Fran
2020-06-28 02:03:50 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Have full mesh fencing here, (Replaced after the bushfires), These
are marked to be crossed with an Australian White in 18 months.
Hopefully the start of a new flock.
Have your pastures recovered?
Not in reference to grass they haven't, but the local stockfeed company is
making a small fortune from me.In a couple of weeks I'll plough the top two
padocks over, and super and sow for spring. Bigest problem is lack of
percipitation. We've been in drought for close to 4 years, and this year is
looking no different.
Ouch. Our neighbour has brought home form their farm, a ewe with what
the vet thinks is a broken shoulder. The ewe is in a smallish pen near
our firewood stack. Due to the presence of about 9 other sheep (former
poddies) next door has not got anything longer than a half inch of grass
on their whole block so the ewe seems to be getting sheep nuts,
except.... Silly me has taken to cutting grass for her with my hooked
curved tool. Silly him has taken to pulling up handfuls of grass as he
goes for the firewood. Sheepie, who was initially very skittish on
seeing us, now looks over the fence expectantly as one of us heaves into
sight.

Good luck with getting some rain and with some pasture growth. We've
had good rain thankfully.
wotawonderfulworld
Sounds like the lamb has trained you two rather well.
Fran
2020-06-28 04:21:24 UTC
Post by Fran
[...]
Indeed. She really has done a great job on us. We both feel sorry for
her not getting any real grass.
news18
I thought only cats could do that.
Jeßus
2020-06-27 22:32:29 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by wotawonderfulworld
On a brighter note, had the arrival of 2 pure Dorpers this arvo, both
pure white, and both ewes. Thats a nice start to the season.
I've been running Dorpers for about 11 years now. A versatile breed
and eliminates the problem here of finding reliable shearers. But make
sure your fencing is good, they're quite adept at getting under or
through any gaps.
Have full mesh fencing here, (Replaced after the bushfires), These are
marked to be crossed with an Australian White in 18 months. Hopefully the
start of a new flock.
Best of luck, hope it works out for you. I have 'ringlock' fencing,
but I'm now going to have to reconsier doing similar to you as the
wallaby problem here is out of control at this point. The buggers can
actually squeeze through the ringlock, even around the house now it's
hard to dodge all the wallaby shit. And the paddocks grass is quite
short because of them. Can't be bothered going on nightly patrols
anymore...
wotawonderfulworld
2020-06-28 01:11:12 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by wotawonderfulworld
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 08:22:30 GMT, wotawonderfulworld
[...]
Around the house block, i ran star pickets every 2.5m, 4 runs of Barb
from ground to 1m high, then ran rabbit wire 300 out dug in to a shallow
trench, and 600 high , then ran ringlock up side down (Large squares to
the bottom and small to the top from Ground to 900 High, and a sting of
barb at the 1m mark, (The 2.5m apart is to provide tension to stop the
flippin wombats pushing under)

Works like a dream, except when the big greys decide to invade, then i
have 2 Kelpies that so far have done the trick, along with the odd
shotgun blast to scare them into the paddocks. the whole property is
theres to roam, except for this one litle 2 acre section, but the grass
i suppose is always greener (or in my case deader) i suppose.
Jeßus
2020-06-30 20:11:05 UTC
Post by Jeßus
[...]
I'd like to do that but it'd cost a small fortune. I'll eventually
have to do something like that for at least around the house and
gardens. At the moment it's almost impossible to walk across the yard
without stepping in wallaby poo.
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Works like a dream, except when the big greys decide to invade,
They jump clean over the fence? We only have Eastern Grays here and
never seen one clear a normal fence.
Post by wotawonderfulworld
then i
have 2 Kelpies that so far have done the trick, along with the odd
shotgun blast to scare them into the paddocks. the whole property is
theres to roam, except for this one litle 2 acre section, but the grass
i suppose is always greener (or in my case deader) i suppose.
That's the usual way. Whatever is inside the fence wants out... and
whatevers outside the fence wants in...

Petzl
Dechucka
Well that just destroyed his argument
Jeßus
You only say that, because it suits your biases.
Apollyon
2020-06-26 02:36:29 UTC
Post by Anubis
Orthus Cerberus
Belphegor
Apollyon
This current nym is also already expired by the time many in the ng
read this message.
Regrettably beyond *11:30 am on 26 June 2020* any further use of it
is just a lame forgery posted by the nymthieving LNP propagandist
troll from individual.net.
*Please killfile this nym and don't forget to block individual.net
at your earliest convenience!*
Only a lefty would want to censor somebody. Go fuck yourself.
What WogDog, the dirty Chinese loving commie maggot fails to mention,
that he was first to start the forgeries, but as usual runs away like a
coward when confronted.
Jeßus
2020-06-26 03:25:56 UTC
Post by Anubis
Orthus Cerberus
Belphegor
Apollyon
This current nym is also already expired by the time many in the ng
read this message.
Regrettably beyond *11:30 am on 26 June 2020* any further use of it
is just a lame forgery posted by the nymthieving LNP propagandist
troll from individual.net.
*Please killfile this nym and don't forget to block individual.net
at your earliest convenience!*
Only a lefty would want to censor somebody. Go fuck yourself.
What WogDog, the dirty Chinese loving commie maggot fails to mention,
that he was first to start the forgeries, but as usual runs away like a
coward when confronted.
Possibly, I don't know. I've had him blocked for several years.