The sewer system
F Murtz
2020-03-05 14:15:39 UTC
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public clearing
the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all the wrong
substitutes for wiping your bum?
Petzl
2020-03-05 21:18:12 UTC
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public clearing
the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all the wrong
substitutes for wiping your bum?
At the worst one can get a bucket of water and hose connected to it.
Even connect hose to a tap.
Not rock science
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge
Fran
2020-03-05 23:02:43 UTC
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public clearing
the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all the wrong
substitutes for wiping your bum?
Huh?

with all that toilet paper out in the community, why do you think that
'wrong substitutes' will be used?
Petzl
2020-03-05 23:31:31 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public clearing
the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all the wrong
substitutes for wiping your bum?
Huh?
with all that toilet paper out in the community, why do you think that
'wrong substitutes' will be used?
None on the shelves now.
There are queues of people outside of supermarkets who missed out
panic buying
https://au.news.yahoo.com/video-shows-shoppers-running-to-buy-up-toilet-paper-031613863.html
https://is.gd/ieepcB
Video shows Woolworths shoppers in mad scramble to buy toilet paper
--
It’s Racist And Insensitive
To Tell Moslems Not To Poop On The Floor

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2016/02/04/germany-develops-multicultural-toilets-to-stop-migrants-defecating-on-floor/
Ördög
2020-03-06 02:44:27 UTC
Petz

www.breitbart/more-alt-right-propaganda-shit
No thanks, Petz dear.
Please don't wilfully contaminate this newsgroup with that kind of US made
hard right moronic Islamophobic crap.
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the neocons

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Trevor Wilson
2020-03-06 03:35:49 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public
clearing the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all
the wrong substitutes for wiping your bum?
Huh?
with all that toilet paper out in the community, why do you think that
'wrong substitutes' will be used?
**Well, speaking for my household, I looked at my stocks this morning
and determined that I have around 3 days' supply left. I toddled up to
the supermarket and found that the idiots have already looted the
stocks. No paper towels either. Oh well. Maybe lettuce leaves will do
the job. Wish I had a bidet.

[Shakes head]

What are the idiots doing?

Also, I decided to make few Litres of spag bol sauce tomorrow. Sure
enough. The only pasta left is whole meal spirelli. Lucky for me, it's
my favourite. SWMBO likes whole meal spaghetti. None left. In fact,
bugger all pasta of any kind. 'Cept my favourite, of course.

One light at the end of the tunnel? Plenty of SPC chopped tomatoes and
plenty of Pefect Italiano Extra Sharp Paresan on the shelves.

What are these cretins using with their pasta?
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Fran
2020-03-06 04:12:48 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Fran
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public
clearing the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all
the wrong substitutes for wiping your bum?
Huh?
with all that toilet paper out in the community, why do you think that
'wrong substitutes' will be used?
**Well, speaking for my household, I looked at my stocks this morning
and determined that I have around 3 days' supply left. I toddled up to
the supermarket and found that the idiots have already looted the
stocks. No paper towels either. Oh well. Maybe lettuce leaves will do
the job. Wish I had a bidet.
[Shakes head]
:-)) Are you old enough to remember babies wearing cloth nappies? The
woman of the house (and I used that term deliberately as I've yet to
know of any man who claims to have washed cloth nappies) always reused
these nappies after washing them. If you can remember such babies with
cloth covered bums, then figuring out how to wipe your bum should not be
too muchc of a problem. If yur memory is not great, do a google using
the term "family cloths" or "cloth menstrual pads" or "washable wipes".
Post by Trevor Wilson
What are the idiots doing?
Also, I decided to make few Litres of spag bol sauce tomorrow. Sure
enough. The only pasta left is whole meal spirelli. Lucky for me, it's
my favourite. SWMBO likes whole meal spaghetti. None left. In fact,
bugger all pasta of any kind. 'Cept my favourite, of course.
:-)) When we moved here a year ago, I was stunned to see how much pasta
we had stuffed in my old huge pantry at the previous farm. It too up a
whole huge modern kitchen storage drawer. I've used bugger all pasta
since then so I won't be buying nay more pasta for some time.
Post by Trevor Wilson
One light at the end of the tunnel? Plenty of SPC chopped tomatoes and
plenty of Pefect Italiano Extra Sharp Paresan on the shelves.
What are these cretins using with their pasta?
My favourite way to eat pasta is just served with good olive oil and
pesto but my husband does not like it that way.
Trevor Wilson
2020-03-06 05:09:14 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Fran
Post by F Murtz
[...]
**Not only do I remember cloth nappies, but I met a young mother a few
weeks back, who proudly claimed to be using cloth nappies. There is hope
for young people.
Post by Trevor Wilson
One light at the end of the tunnel? Plenty of SPC chopped tomatoes and
plenty of Pefect Italiano Extra Sharp Paresan on the shelves.
What are these cretins using with their pasta?
My favourite way to eat pasta is just served with good olive oil and
pesto but my husband does not like it that way.
**About 30 years ago, I was invited to a free meal at a pretty fancy
restaurant (it was in Sydney and simply called: 'The Restaurant'). I had
pasta as an entree'. It was pasta, served with a little olive oil, some
herbs and parmesan. It was amazingly good.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Fran
2020-03-06 06:52:08 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Fran
Post by F Murtz
[...]
Good on her! I'm always astounded at how few young parents seem to use
them.
Post by Trevor Wilson
One light at the end of the tunnel? Plenty of SPC chopped tomatoes
and plenty of Pefect Italiano Extra Sharp Paresan on the shelves.
What are these cretins using with their pasta?
My favourite way to eat pasta is just served with good olive oil and
pesto but my husband does not like it that way.
**About 30 years ago, I was invited to a free meal at a pretty fancy
restaurant (it was in Sydney and simply called: 'The Restaurant'). I had
pasta as an entree'. It was pasta, served with a little olive oil, some
herbs and parmesan. It was amazingly good.
:-)) Now I've helped you drag that memory back, you might want to test
out my 'pasta with pesto' suggestion and let me know what you think of it.
Trevor Wilson
2020-03-06 18:57:18 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
One light at the end of the tunnel? Plenty of SPC chopped tomatoes
and plenty of Pefect Italiano Extra Sharp Paresan on the shelves.
What are these cretins using with their pasta?
My favourite way to eat pasta is just served with good olive oil and
pesto but my husband does not like it that way.
**About 30 years ago, I was invited to a free meal at a pretty fancy
restaurant (it was in Sydney and simply called: 'The Restaurant'). I
had pasta as an entree'. It was pasta, served with a little olive oil,
some herbs and parmesan. It was amazingly good.
:-)) Now I've helped you drag that memory back, you might want to test
out my 'pasta with pesto' suggestion and let me know what you think of it.
**'K.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
F Murtz
logic.only a few have the paper,the majority have been deprived by them.
Fran
2020-03-06 04:15:16 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by Fran
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public
clearing the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all
the wrong substitutes for wiping your bum?
Huh?
with all that toilet paper out in the community, why do you think that
'wrong substitutes' will be used?
logic.only a few have the paper,the majority have been deprived by them.
I suspect that is somewhat questionable logic. The reports have been
about people rushing to the shops to stock up and that suggests to em
that it's only a case of a few people who've not paid attention and have
sat back and not bothered to stock up.
Petzl
2020-03-08 00:57:27 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by Fran
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public
clearing the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all
the wrong substitutes for wiping your bum?
Huh?
with all that toilet paper out in the community, why do you think that
'wrong substitutes' will be used?
logic.only a few have the paper,the majority have been deprived by them.
https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=bidet%20seat&_sacat=0&_sop=15&fbclid=IwAR0_xrL3ZvI2mvHRxtfuaBDFNGgapQcEgpqo32xXqGKs51llilWgizut98U
https://is.gd/TViBTc
Cheap bidet's available on Ebay actually cheaper than paper $7 for
hand squirter
--
http://youtu.be/wIQlkzgeZ5s
jonz
2020-03-05 23:46:36 UTC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prolly won`t.. have you seen the massive clogs that occur when the likes of "wet wipes" are flushed?..The manufacturers market them as *flushable*. But they`re *not*. So when/if ppl start wiping their arse on anything and everything.. Be a proper shit fight. :(
Henry Briggs
2020-03-14 07:45:17 UTC
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public clearing
the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all the wrong
substitutes for wiping your bum?
Good point, WogDog the Hungarian wog suggests we use newspaper.

What a frigging idiot he is! As usual.
Ördög
2020-03-14 08:40:38 UTC
Henry Briggs declared
Post by Henry Briggs
the Hungarian wog suggests we use newspaper.
Point one : Shove your fucking Anglo-Celtic xenophobia up your arse,
rightarded chauvinistic countrymoron.

Point two: Your dunny will have no problems with Murdoch, not whatsoever.
Post by Henry Briggs
What a frigging idiot he is!
Stop projecting!
--
Ördög /your scary shadow that says "Boo" in the dark/
Beware:
/English: Talk of the devil and I make sure to appear/
Petzl
2020-03-14 20:43:26 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public clearing
the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all the wrong
substitutes for wiping your bum?
Good point, WogDog the Hungarian wog suggests we use newspaper.
What a frigging idiot he is! As usual.
Doubt if it is flush-able, absorbing or absorbent.
Would need putting in paper bag to then go in rubbish bin
https://is.gd/gg4Txk
NT news printed a template?
--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Pauline Hanson was falsely jailed for exactly this.

Australians are multi-racial not multicultural

It's not about keeping Australia white, it's about keeping Australia
right — having the right people, the right culture and the right
feeling. What we've got here now is totally away from where we want to
be
Ördög
2020-03-14 21:23:25 UTC
Petz

/snip posted hate together with that LNP combat bot/
Post by Petzl
Stalin has decreed that
...that he is still as dead as a Dodo!
Post by Petzl
"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.
Nope. That has only happened in your Goonbag-fumes induced delirium.
Post by Petzl
Pauline Hanson was falsely jailed for exactly this.
Bullshit!
Post by Petzl
Australians are multi-racial not multicultural
As far as one can tell all Australians are of the very same *human* race.
However, they are demonstrably multicultural. If only even for a short
while you stayed sober you'd notice that immediately, Petz dear.
Post by Petzl
It's not about keeping Australia white, it's about keeping Australia
right...right...right.
Right?
And you, just as PH/ON, meant by that alt-right/racist/xenophobic!

--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps:
idiots like Petz, Felix, Mad Ned Latham, Henry Briggs the LNP's
combat troll, also joined by another Little Jonzie Howard
reincarnation, plus that septic Yank trolling freak-show, Mattb and

Ned Latham
2020-03-14 22:06:00 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") has
another shot at imitating a terrestrial life form...
Post by Ördög
Post by Petzl
Australians are multi-racial not multicultural
As far as one can tell all Australians are of the very same *human* race.
Wrong again, moron. Human beings are all members of the same *species*.
Some are of the Caucasian race, some are of the Negroid race, some are
of the Mongoloid race, some are of mixed race...

There's even one of the ugly sow's skulking cowardly lapdog race.
Post by Ördög
However, they are demonstrably multicultural.
Crap. Multiculturalism is a politically motivated social engineering
programme. Most Australians, despite your leftard fantasies, are *not*
political activists, and do *not* subscribe to multiculturalism.

Australia is, OTOH, multicultured.
Post by Ördög
idiots like Petz, Felix, Ned Latham
No you don't, you liar. None of the Voices in your pointy little
head have enough intelligence or good taste to like anyone human.
Fran
2020-03-14 23:49:38 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public clearing
the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all the wrong
substitutes for wiping your bum?
Good point, WogDog the Hungarian wog suggests we use newspaper.
????????? I don't recall anyone suggesting that. Can you provide teh
date and time and name of the thread where anyone suggested that?
Produce your cite to prove who said what before you make that claim.
Petzl
2020-03-15 00:18:53 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Henry Briggs
What a frigging idiot he is! As usual.
Produce your cite to prove who said what before you make that claim.

Running out of toilet paper? Can't find any to buy?
No worries...there is an abundant source of replacement at your
friendly
local newsagent: you Murdoch sent relief, the Daily Telegraph.
In fact, that is the only sensible use for that media trash.
--
Petzl
As usual you are a lying maggot
He believes he is such a radical
Dechucka
2020-03-15 00:50:30 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Fran
Post by Henry Briggs
What a frigging idiot he is! As usual.
Produce your cite to prove who said what before you make that claim.
Running out of toilet paper? Can't find any to buy?
No worries...there is an abundant source of replacement at your
friendly
local newsagent: you Murdoch sent relief, the Daily Telegraph.
In fact, that is the only sensible use for that media trash.
Did he say he was going to flush it? Anyhow he would have taken my
advice about not flushing newspaper as all thinking people do.
Fran
2020-03-15 04:56:00 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Henry Briggs
What a frigging idiot he is!  As usual.
Produce your cite to prove who said what before you make that claim.
Running out of toilet paper? Can't find any to buy?
No worries...there is an abundant source of replacement at your
friendly
local newsagent: you Murdoch sent relief, the Daily Telegraph.
In fact, that is the only sensible use for that media trash.
Did he say he was going to flush it?
Ah! That thread! And no, Ordog did not mention flushing it - in fact
quite the opposite! I took it as read that Ordog was talking about
using it in outhouses and he and I both posted about newspaper in the
outhouses of our youth.

Briggs should learn to read for comprehension. If he could do that,
he'd have noted Ordog's response to him wherein Ordog told him that it
makes "bugger all difference to your typical outhouse dunny!"

advice about not flushing newspaper as all thinking people do.it's past names though.
Petzl
2020-03-15 06:27:24 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
advice about not flushing newspaper as all thinking people do.it's past names though.
Why did Orgog have "The sewer system" if he wasn't about flushing?
Ördög
2020-03-15 07:24:11 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
Fran
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
Petz
Post by Petzl
Fran
Idiotic LJH troll currently as Henry Briggs
F Murtz
Post by F Murtz
[...]
Because, 'Orgog' has never started that thread. Nice try though!
My OP was about the Murdoch quality toilet paper under the heading:
"Love your Daily Telegraph (aka Daily Terror)...because...."

One of you alt-right wankers have decided to spread it into the "sewer
system" thread under the motto, "let's bash Ördög no matter what it
takes".
Very typical and fitting of the mindset of you all.
Post by Petzl
As usual you are a lying maggot
Said Petz to image in his bathroom mirror before he picked up his secret
batphone to ASIO informing them that he is intending to go for a joyride
on his personal tank.
Post by Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist
Yes, I do have an armchair. I even have more than one. And yes I am a
communist. So your point is what exactly? What is so unique about those
armchairs?
BTW if you want an analogy to your backfiring insult than consider the
fact that you are a Shitboxville park-bench neo-Nazi alt-right wanker.
(Note that I am not intending to insult the park-bench).

Rest of that absurd shit in your sig is not even worth responding to.

Ördög

Ned Latham
2020-03-15 02:31:48 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög"), begging
Post by Ördög
Post by Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist
Yes, I do have an armchair. I even have more than one.
So. You're not even a real Commo; wallowing in unearned wealth
and luxury like the pigdog that you are.
Ördög
2020-03-15 01:01:53 UTC
Recycled LNP combat troll, Henry Briggs
F Murtz
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public
clearing the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all
the wrong substitutes for wiping your bum?
Good point, WogDog the Hungarian wog suggests we use newspaper.
????????? I don't recall anyone suggesting that. Can you provide the
date and time and name of the thread where anyone suggested that?
What a frigging idiot he is! As usual.
Produce your cite to prove who said what before you make that claim.
Fran, I did start the following thread a few of days ago:
"Love your Daily Telegraph (aka Daily Terror)...because...."

Of course, only the usual newsgroup idiots and alt-right wankers like
Petz, Mad Ned, FMurtz, Jonzie and his raging rightard twin Henry Briggs
would take it literally.
Alas by stating the obvious about their daily addiction to that holy
Murdoch trash I have created that newsgroup outrage of absolute
insignificance.

Oh, BTW that Briggs troll is also a recycled obnoxious LNP troll from the
past who believes that changing his nym would mask the very same attack
rhetoric he has used against me in the past years back. Calling me
"Wogdog" is a dead giveaway. What a moron, that he believes name calling
will chase me away for good from the newsgroup.
I stay the resident newsgroup even if he throws cartwheels in fit endless
frustration you can take a bet on it!
--
Ördög
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
and plutocracy!
Ned Latham
2020-03-15 02:29:32 UTC
True: nothing betrays intelligence more than aptness and accuracy.
Fran
2020-03-15 04:56:06 UTC
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public
clearing the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all
the wrong substitutes for wiping your bum?
Good point, WogDog the Hungarian wog suggests we use newspaper.
????????? I don't recall anyone suggesting that. Can you provide the
date and time and name of the thread where anyone suggested that?
What a frigging idiot he is! As usual.
Produce your cite to prove who said what before you make that claim.
"Love your Daily Telegraph (aka Daily Terror)...because...."
Of course, only the usual newsgroup idiots and alt-right wankers like
Petz, Mad Ned, FMurtz, Jonzie and his raging rightard twin Henry Briggs
would take it literally.
Indeed. And especially sinc eyou also told Briggs that it made no
Post by Ördög
Alas by stating the obvious about their daily addiction to that holy
Murdoch trash I have created that newsgroup outrage of absolute
insignificance.
Oh, BTW that Briggs troll is also a recycled obnoxious LNP troll
Yep. Can't quite remember it's past names though.

from the
Petzl
2020-03-15 23:24:26 UTC
Post by F Murtz
How is the sewer system going to cope with the imbicilic public clearing
the shops of toilet paper leaving mo choice but to use all the wrong
substitutes for wiping your bum?
As of tomorrow your local Woolworth's will open 7am to 8am to allow
pensioners only to shop
https://www.macarthuradvertiser.com.au/story/6679636/woolies-to-hold-elderly-only-shopping-hour/?fbclid=IwAR3PmkYI0IVyIRxzdceUum764fTbk6xTFuqP07hFss5s3_hVp_bFu1pD47c
or https://is.gd/M1wDb4
Woolies to hold elderly-only shopping hour
Woolworths will open its doors exclusively to the elderly and people
with disabilities for a dedicated shopping hour, after panic buying
due to the coronavirus stripped shelves of essentials items.

Most of its supermarkets across the nation will open to the vulnerable
only from 7am to 8am, beginning on Tuesday.
Dechucka