Must watch -- Corona Virus in China. (This shit's getting real!):
Add Reply
Byker
2020-01-25 00:02:46 UTC

I can't think of a better place to catch a contagious disease than in a
hospital waiting room:

Killer plague game tops charts amid coronavirus:

I was wondering when Chris Chappell would get in on this:

"Blockbusters" will have to wait until cinemas stop emptying out:

PhantomView
2020-01-25 02:31:32 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/RU64ikwZqgo
I can't think of a better place to catch a contagious disease than in a
hospital waiting room: http://youtu.be/-PMZAM9X7oE
http://youtu.be/vD-McBCdR4Q
http://youtu.be/qy8oa6Ql-zM
http://youtu.be/jMICoPM0DdM
Just shows how fast something very nasty can spread
anywhere you have a high population density. Even worse,
Chinese pig farmers have abused all the good anti-viral
drugs to the point where many horrible bugs are immune
to them all. We may all see now how quickly air travel
can spread diseases ....

The sci-fi flix always presume there will be one super-bug
that will kill most of humanity. I think it will be different. It
will be waves of lesser bugs from China and India and
Africa and S. America - they will chip away at us a little at
a time. Vaccines are still too slow to develop, nature is
much quicker at producing the next mutant strain.
Byker
2020-01-27 20:14:53 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Just shows how fast something very nasty can spread
anywhere you have a high population density. Even worse,
Chinese pig farmers have abused all the good anti-viral
drugs to the point where many horrible bugs are immune
to them all. We may all see now how quickly air travel
can spread diseases ....
And our pathogen of the week is: