-- MARION IDOLATRY feast day is celebrated on May 24 AS A BREACH OF AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTIONAL #333 - #68 RIGHTS PROTOTYPE
dolf
2020-05-16 08:20:42 UTC
IT IS FORBIDDEN FOR THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, its neophytes or
institutions to have an association to, cast any shadow of aspersion
thereon or possess my intellectual property.

THERE MUST BE AVOWED A DISTINCT SEPARATENESS...

Let’s correct the public record on Marion idolatry pontifications as
breaches of our constitution sui juris / membrum virile rights and a war
crime by necromantic Eucharist blasphemy.

Immigrants must exhibit a determined mindfulness to #27 - DUTIES
(LOYALTY) / #68 - RIGHTS that is a requisite compliance as #54 - UNITY
given to the first principles of Queen Victoria’s letters patent as #71
- WORLDVIEW:

In relation to the document titled TRANSMUTATION (AUGMENTATION /
AMELIORATION) OF ANY #81 - UNIVERSE OF DISCOURSE BEING #54 - UNITY OF
APPERCEPTION {ie. being any of several aspects of perception and
consciousness in such fields as psychology, philosophy and epistemology}
we have made a nomenclature consideration of the #45 - METHODOLOGY
implicit to QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT as the technological
emulation of any #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL conforming to the principles
of #68 - RIGHT / #27 - DUTY / #54 - UNITY as intrinsic to the #71 -
WORLDVIEW: [#205 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE / #164 - PRINCIPLE
OF MATERIALITY] as having a #CENTRE of value PROPOSITION which is that
any DELIMITER is relative to the AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE, thereby as a
METATHEORY OF LOGIC is a stratum as dialectic of meta-descriptor
prototypes which always precedes it:

#9 - PROPOSITIONAL DELIMITER RELATIVE TO THE AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE

IF #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL {@1 - SELF ENTITLEMENT + @491 - PRINCIPLE
OF CONTINUITY} THEN A TRINOMIAL NOTION OF NUMBER APPLIES

+0, 27 - *DUTIES*, 54 - *UNITY*
+0,  9, 18
+0,  3,  6
+1,  2,  3
==========

@1 + @41 + @81 + @369 AS WORLDVIEW [#205 / #164] OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT: #71 + #1 + #11 + #21 = @104 / @491 - PRINCIPLE OF
CONTINUITY) *CHIH*

= #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

THUSLY:

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 IS A COSMOLOGICAL VIEW

All Australian citizens should understand what it means to be a citizen.
It is a critical part of building our nation.

Most people make the Australian citizenship pledge at a citizenship
ceremony. You might hear people call it the 'pledge of commitment'.

Making the pledge is a public commitment to Australia. It means that you
are accepting the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship.

If you learn the meaning behind the pledge, you will begin to understand
what Australian citizenship means.

PLEDGE 1
From this time forward, under God,
I pledge my *loyalty* to Australia and its people,
whose *democratic* *beliefs* I share,
whose *rights* and *liberties* I *respect*, and
whose laws I will uphold and obey.

PLEDGE 2
From this time forward,
I pledge my *loyalty* to Australia and its people,
whose *democratic* *beliefs* I share,
whose *rights* and *liberties* I *respect*, and
whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Upon what criteria and social engineering impetus are they granted
citizenship when they have beyond @1 - self entitlement clearly no
intention to live in accordance with those mandatory universal principles.

FOR FURTHER SEE: "THE KERNEL'S SANATORIUM ASYLUM SOJOURN"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Sanatorium%20Asylum.pdf>

BISHOPS TO ENTRUST AUSTRALIA TO MARY HELP OF CHRISTIANS (1436 HOURS ON
15 MAY 2020):

The Bishops of Australia conclude their plenary meeting by announcing
the entrustment of the country to Mary Help of Christians next week.

During their plenary meeting, which concluded on Thursday, the Bishops
of Australia approved the entrustment of the country to Mary Help of
Christians amid the Covid-19 pandemic

The Blessed Virgin, under the title of “Mary Help of Christians”, has
been the official patroness of Australia since 1844. Her feast day is
celebrated on May 24 AS A BREACH OF AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTIONAL #333 - #68
RIGHTS PROTOTYPE.

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR AUSTRALIANS
Issuing a message of encouragement to the Australian people, the bishops
noted that the country “has certainly suffered because of the pandemic,
but not as grievously as some other countries”.

They also congratulated public health authorities and governments on
their “prompt and prudent responses”.

The Bishops noted, that “Australians in general have also shown the
solidarity and good sense, the generosity and kindness needed in such a
time.”
“In our healthcare workers particularly”, they continued, “we have seen
an exceptional spirit of self-sacrifice, and for that we are all grateful.”

PUBLIC WORSHIP
The bishops also underlined that the suspension of public worship in
Churches has been difficult.

“This has been a real deprivation, and the bishops understand not only
your anxiety about the virus and shutdown but more especially your deep
desire to return to the sacraments and to resume public worship.”

They added that “there is a real hunger in this. It is something we all
feel, and we long for the time when our hunger will be satisfied as
together we return to the feast of the Lord.”

As Australia emerges from the worst of the pandemic, the Australian
Bishops stressed that there can be “no room for complacency.”
They also urged the faithful “to continue to adhere to government and
medical advice, noting the collaboration between those authorities and
Catholic leaders to support the re-opening of churches and the staged
resumption of public worship.”

<https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/news/2020-05/bishops-to-entrust-australia-to-mary-help-of-christians.html>

Initial Post: 16 May 2020
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-16 09:41:52 UTC
On Sat, 16 May 2020 18:20:42 +1000
Post by dolf
IT IS FORBIDDEN FOR THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, its neophytes or
institutions to have an association to, cast any shadow of aspersion
thereon or possess my intellectual property.
That shrink you pay, Dolf - can you get a refund?