Justin Trudeau ridiculed for 'EMBARRASSING' Canada by acting gay and wearing Indian 'wedding outfit'
Hipster
2018-06-12 20:38:40 UTC

JUSTIN Trudeau’s troubled trip to India has gone from bad to worse thanks
to a relentless and exaggerated wardrobe of traditional garments which
have been slammed as “embarrassing” by critics during his state visit.
hroughout his eight-day trip, the Canadian PM and his family have posed
for innumerable photo-ops with their hands in prayer and clothes in
extravagance.
Their wardrobes, which initially came across as respectful and culturally
appropriate, have now come under fire as a major fashion faux pas.
Indian politician Omar Abdullah took to Twitter with a collage of the
Trudeau family touching their hands and bowing their heads, as the namaste
gesture dictates.
He wrote: “Is it just me or is this choreographed cuteness all just a bit
much now? Also FYI, we Indians don’t dress like this every day, sir, not
even in Bollywood.”
Omar Abdullah
?
@OmarAbdullah
20 Feb
Is it just me or is this choreographed cuteness all just a bit much now?
Also FYI we Indians don’t dress like this every day sir, not even in
Bollywood. pic.twitter.com/xqAqfPnRoZ
Jaikar
@MSJaikar
Even the bollywood stars would be thinking, "why is this man dressed up
like PC Sarkar?" pic.twitter.com/pS1XYX8nQ0
5:53 AM - Feb 21, 2018
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/922823/justin-trudeau-embarrassing-
canada-wearing-indian-wedding-outfit
He looked like an Obama fag.
felix
2018-06-13 05:04:05 UTC
Post by Hipster
[...]
he's an embarrassment to Canada period! still, you were stupid enough to
vote for him, so you get to suck it up
--
"Don't ask me. I'm not young enough to know everything"