Major idiot - Donald Trump.
Add Reply
Apollyon
2020-06-28 05:15:57 UTC
"President Donald Trump whiffed bigly when friendly interviewer Sean
Hannity asked him to name his top priorities for a second term, and
Trump couldn’t name even one.

During Thursday night’s edition of Fox News’ Hannity, the host devoted
the hour to a town hall-style interview that, despite the friendly
setting, still threw Trump for a loop when Hannity asked him to
envision a victory on election night.

“If you hear, in 131 days from now at some point in the night or early
morning, ‘We can now project Donald J. Trump has been re-elected the
45th president of the United States’ — let’s talk,” Hannity said, and
asked “What’s at stake in this election as you compare and contrast,
and what are your top priority items for a second term?”

“Well one of the things that will be really great, you know, the word
‘experience’ is still good,” Trump said. “I always say talent is more
important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word
experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning.”

“I never did this before, I never slept over in Washington,” Trump
elaborated. “I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of a sudden I’m
the president of the United States, you know the story, I’m riding down
Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great.’ But
I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was
from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great
people in the administration.”

“You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton,” Trump
continued, then wandered off with Hannity on a digression about his
former national security adviser.

Elsewhere in the hour, Trump offhandedly remark that former Vice
President Joe Biden “is going to be president because some people don’t
love me,” and earlier this week predicted that Biden would complete
construction on the border wall before catching himself and adding
“Hopefully he won’t get the chance.”

https://tinyurl.com/yddfp75z
Whatever
2020-06-28 05:48:31 UTC
NOT Apollyon but that nym forging creep from individual.net

You don't say!
Fran
2020-06-28 06:33:03 UTC
Post by Apollyon
[...]
:-)) You'll enjoy this:
https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1276623987624366080
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-06-29 10:02:23 UTC
Quite surprising - did fanboy Sean give Trump a list of questions before the
interview? Or did Trump not bother to read them?
NNTP Bot
2020-06-30 05:25:56 UTC
No person smarter that Trump. Just ask him, he will confirm this.
Dechucka
2020-06-30 05:41:35 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Quite surprising - did fanboy Sean give Trump a list of questions
before the interview? Or did Trump not bother to read them?
No person smarter that Trump. Just ask him, he will confirm this.
LOL nice one answering in Trump speech