Cardinal George Pell will face trial on homosex-offense charges
Patrick B
2020-03-02 13:02:44 UTC
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you leap
to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Load of garbage and then of course you defend the cover-ups
Abusing kids is wrong.
Cover up is wrong.
I defend no child abuse or any cover up.
Oh yes you do
I have never defended you.
Patrick B
2020-03-02 13:05:14 UTC
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you leap
to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Liar. Pell has been found guilty and yet you are STILL defending him!
I don't believe he got a fair trial.
But then, I am merely an observer.
If he really did the things he is accused of, he should be punished to
the farthest extent of the law.
As for all the priests who were found guilty here in the USA, and were
sentenced to jail, I don't have any problem with this. Guilty people
who abuse children should be castrated, flogged, and left on an ant
hill.
news18
2020-03-02 14:51:56 UTC
Post by Patrick B
On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 15:28:15 -0800, Rudy Canoza
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*,
you dumb apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you
leap to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Liar. Pell has been found guilty and yet you are STILL defending him!
I don't believe he got a fair trial.
then you've done no research.
arse plucking is n observation.
Patrick B
My research shows me one accusaion over 20 years ago.
Dechucka
Improve your research
Fran
:-)) Quite. Poor old Paddy - no wonder he sounds so out of touch.
news18
2020-03-02 23:14:09 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by news18
Post by Patrick B
On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 15:28:15 -0800, Rudy Canoza
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*,
you dumb apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you
leap to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Liar. Pell has been found guilty and yet you are STILL defending him!
I don't believe he got a fair trial.
then you've done no research.
My research shows me one accusaion over 20 years ago.
Keep researching. there was a toxic cloud following him every where he h
been.
Fran
2020-03-03 02:02:56 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Patrick B
Post by news18
Post by Patrick B
On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 15:28:15 -0800, Rudy Canoza
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*,
you dumb apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you
leap to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Liar. Pell has been found guilty and yet you are STILL defending him!
I don't believe he got a fair trial.
then you've done no research.
My research shows me one accusaion over 20 years ago.
Keep researching. there was a toxic cloud following him every where he h
been.
:-)) Indeed. But he was never charged or found guilty on the basis of
that toxic cloud. He got protection from that by the suppression order.
Fran
2020-03-03 02:00:00 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by news18
Post by Patrick B
On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 15:28:15 -0800, Rudy Canoza
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*,
you dumb apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you
leap to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Liar. Pell has been found guilty and yet you are STILL defending him!
I don't believe he got a fair trial.
then you've done no research.
My research shows me one accusaion over 20 years ago.
LOL. You really are a very silly little fellow. That comment is proof
that your research is completely inept.
Fran
LOL.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:57:51 UTC
Post by Patrick B
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you leap
to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Liar. Pell has been found guilty and yet you are STILL defending him!
I don't believe he got a fair trial.
What YOU believe is irrelevant. Even more so when you say you don't
understand our legal system but then post lies about it.
Post by Patrick B
But then, I am merely an observer.
No, you are not even that. IF you wanted to be an observer, you would
have spent time trying to understand our legal system. Instead you are
an ill informed and ignorant commentator who posts lies in order to
defend a convicted paedophile priest.
Patrick B
I asm merely entertained watching you felons defend your system.
Patrick B
2020-03-02 13:05:48 UTC
He is in prison where he belongs.  He should die there.
Well the process is not yet complete as Pell has lodged an appeal (as
he's entitled to do).
And that is all I have asked for.
A Fair trial.
He got it. He has spent more then a night in gaol
.
the case against Pell has been fraught with implausibility
Stop telling lies and defending a convicted paedophile.
I don't defend him. I merely question whether he received a fair
trial.
Fran
2020-03-03 02:09:16 UTC
Post by Patrick B
He is in prison where he belongs.  He should die there.
Well the process is not yet complete as Pell has lodged an appeal (as
he's entitled to do).
And that is all I have asked for.
A Fair trial.
He got it. He has spent more then a night in gaol
.
the case against Pell has been fraught with implausibility
Stop telling lies and defending a convicted paedophile.
I don't defend him.
YES YOU DO!!!!!!!! You've done it for post after post after post.

I merely question whether he received a fair
Post by Patrick B
trial.
You do far more than 'question'!! You DENY!

You deny that he got a fair trial. You deny that he is guilty despite 2
court hearings finding him guilty. You deny the validity of the
accusers. You even deny the honesty of a vulnerable boy who would have
been so embarrassed and ashamed at what happened to him that he couldn't
say anything to his mother about it.

You are a grub with no empathy or sensitivity. You will defend any
paedohile priest to the max and will not spare a thought for the victims
of sexual abuse. I hope you have no children.
Patrick B
2020-03-02 13:06:31 UTC
He is in prison where he belongs.  He should die there.
Well the process is not yet complete as Pell has lodged an appeal (as
he's entitled to do).
And that is all I have asked for.
No it's not all you've asked for. You've told lies. You said that Pell
did not get a fair trial.
Yes, that is what I claimed.
Fran
And you did more than 'claim' that. You told lies
Patrick B
2020-03-02 13:06:58 UTC
If he is guilty...
However, I have said for a few years now that Pell will not spend a
day in prison. I still stand by that claim.
Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA!!!
"Cardinal Pell transferred to new maximum-security prison"
https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/cardinal-pell-transferred-to-new-maximum-security-prison-55469
You stupid lying apologist for rapist priests - shut the fuck up.
Pell was unjustly imprisoned,
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
You fucking liar. You desperately wanted him to be found not guilty.
Nah. I wanted a fair trial.
Bullshit. You desperately wanted him found not guilty. He got a fair
trial, and he was convicted. Justice was done.
As the facts finally come out, reasonable people around the world are
now coming to see that at virtually every point in this tawdry
process, the justice system has failed Cardinal Pell, who freely
returned home to defend himself. That system has also failed
Australia. The cardinal’s attorneys will now appeal; the appellate
panel of judges can, and should, agree with the appeal’s claim that
the second jury could not have rationally reached a guilty verdict,
given the complete refutation of the prosecution’s case by the
defense. This was, in the technical terminology of Australian law, an
“unsafe verdict.” But the verdict was not “unsafe” for Cardinal George
Pell alone.
https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2019/02/the-pell-affair-australia-is-now-on-trial
If it is not reversed on appeal, that false verdict will constitute a
new indictment: the indictment of a legal system that could not bring
itself to render justice in the face of public hysteria, political
vendetta, and media aggression. Which means that Australia—or at least
the State of Victoria, where this travesty has played out—is a place
where no one is safe, citizen or visitor.
What hysterical drivel.....
Hey, I liked it.
Fran
Not surprising. You are hysterical and a fantasist.
Patrick B
2020-03-02 13:07:32 UTC
If he is guilty...
However, I have said for a few years now that Pell will not spend a
day in prison. I still stand by that claim.
Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA!!!
"Cardinal Pell transferred to new maximum-security prison"
https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/cardinal-pell-transferred-to-new-maximum-security-prison-55469
You stupid lying apologist for rapist priests - shut the fuck up.
Pell was unjustly imprisoned,
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
You fucking liar. You desperately wanted him to be found not guilty.
Nah. I wanted a fair trial.
Pell got a fair trial. Stop fantasising and defending a convicted
paedophile.
I do not defend Pell.
I merely claim he was not given a fair trial.
Fran
Wrongly. And you also tell lies.
Dechucka
2020-03-02 13:31:59 UTC
There were 2 accusers.  One relented.
No he didn't
The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George
Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans.
It's incomprehensible to *one* American: you. That's because you're a
stupid fat fuck.
In the penal colony, you are guilty if anyone makes a claim against
you from 20 years ago.
Weinstein in in the slammer isn't he
And especially if you are a catholic. Them
penal citizens like to imprison catholics.
Lots of Catholic priests in gaol in the US for historical sex abuse
Not lots.
lots
Dechucka
2020-03-02 13:33:59 UTC
The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George
Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans. In this country, the accused
knows the identity of his accuser when charges are pressed.
Yep Pell knew that
Pell was denied this right.
No he wasn't
The alleged victims names were not released.
They were children so their names are not made public, one agreed for
his name to be released. HOWEVER that does not mean Pell didn't know his
victims
They were children 20 years ago.
They were also wine thieves who were sucking up the altar wine in the
sacristy.
Oh dear
Fran
2020-03-03 01:19:20 UTC
The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George
Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans. In this country, the accused
knows the identity of his accuser when charges are pressed.
Yep  Pell knew that
Pell was denied this right.
No he wasn't
The alleged victims names were not released.
They were children so their names are not made public, one agreed for
his name to be released. HOWEVER that does not mean Pell didn't know his
victims
They were children 20 years ago.
They were also wine thieves who were sucking up the altar wine in the
sacristy.
Oh dear
:-)) You know that old stereotype about Americans being stupid?
Patrick is trying to prove it.
Dechucka
2020-03-02 13:34:42 UTC
There were 2 accusers.  One relented.
No he didn't
The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George
Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans.
You plagiarized that sentence and all the rest of your post. Why did you
post that bullshit without attributing it to the person who wrote it?
Why? Was there anything incorrect about the post?
Yes there was. Most of it was lies.
Pell and his defence team could challenge juror selection. Pell and his
defence team knew the identity of the accusers. The press suppression
order was to protect Pell from excessive media scrutiny. Victoria is
not a particularly 'liberal' State and is not anti-Catholic. Andrew
Bolt is not a credible reporter. Bolt's a hard right opinion mouthpiece
simiar to Hannity or Limbaugh.
sez the penal colony survivor who defends criminal justice.
She's not that old
Fran
2020-03-03 01:28:35 UTC
[...]
LOL. Indeed. But that comment of yours will woosh over poor old
Paddy's head.
Dechucka
2020-03-02 13:37:37 UTC
If he is guilty...
However, I have said for a few years now that Pell will not spend a
day in prison. I still stand by that claim.
Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA!!!
"Cardinal Pell transferred to new maximum-security prison"
https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/cardinal-pell-transferred-to-new-maximum-security-prison-55469
You stupid lying apologist for rapist priests - shut the fuck up.
Pell was unjustly imprisoned,
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
If he was guilty, then so be it.
However, the trial was unfair.
And the penal colony won another round.
Patrick always defends the pedophiles even when convicted in court.
If he was guilty, then so be it.
You're still defending a child molester.
I do not defend the sinner or the sin.
You defend rapist priests. You like that they are shuffled around so they
can keep raping.
I have never defended you or your queer friends.
Why would homosexuals need defending?
Homosexual agenda (or gay agenda) is a term to describe the advocacy
of cultural acceptance and normalization of non-heterosexual
orientations and relationships. The term refers to efforts to change
government policies and laws on LGBT rights-related issues.
Additionally, it has been used by social conservatives and others to
describe alleged goals of LGBT rights activists, such as recruiting
heterosexuals into what conservatives term a "homosexual lifestyle".
Any other questions?
Why are you crapping on about this supposed agenda?
Patrick B
cuz one o youse guys asked.
Dechucka
2020-03-02 19:33:31 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
[...]
I asked "Why would homosexuals need defending?". Your reply was some
rant about a supposed homosexual agenda. As long as they don't make it
compulsory who cares about the sexual orientation of people. It is the
same attitude as I have towards religion, you and I have the avantage of
living in secular countries.
Patrick B
2020-03-02 20:29:56 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
[...]
And..........?
Post by Dechucka
As long as they don't make it
compulsory who cares about the sexual orientation of people.
Homosexual Agenda
A term that drives woeful homosexuals up a wall (because they oddly
view it as a pejorative).

In short, the agenda is the sum total of homosexuals' sociopolitical
aspirations including, but not limited to, such things as:

-- The decriminalization of sodomy.

-- The decriminalization of poppers and other drugs used in homosexual
orgies.

-- The insistence that homosexuality be ACCEPTED by all humanity, not
merely TOLERATED by Western Europe and America.

-- The ostracizing of influential citizens (Hollywood actors, media
celebrities, professional athletes, politicians, beauty contestants,
corporate CEOs and their corporations, etc.) who oppose the homosexual
agenda for political, or social, or moral, or common sense reasons.
The homosexual mafia then runs point in a concerted effort to destroy
the life, reputation and livelihood of the target.

-- The redefining of "queer" to mean "normal" and vice-versa.

-- The redefining of the word "disgust" to mean "homophobia", even
though they are NOT synonymous.

With little effort, most of humanity conceives homosexuality as
disgusting or aberrant but, whether these same people are actually
"afraid" of homosexuals is a completely SEPARATE issue. (Some are and
some are not, but regardless the disgust remains).

-- The demonization of anyone who does not accept homosexuals, and the
choices they make, as: a homophobe, idiotic, ignorant, narrow-minded,
closed-minded, or otherwise "unenlightened."

-- The Orwellian criminalization of free thought and free speech
through the support of "hate crimes" legislation.

-- The rejection, or mass voting down, of Urban Dictionary definitions
that are labeled "anti-gay" or "hateful" simply because they differ
from the goals of the homosexual agenda. (Now THERE'S diversity in
action).

-- Sucking as much money as possible out of our fat, bloated
government to further the development of a vaccine for HIV and cure
for AIDS while simultaneously resisting the need for quarantine.

-- Legalizing same sex marriage and same sex adoption of minors.

-- Lowering the age of consent for minors.

-- The decriminalization of pedophilia.
Yup.
Fran
That is a woosh from Paddy....
Dechucka
2020-03-02 13:39:12 UTC
<Yawn>
The RCC isn't to blame for the shortcomings of all men.
Only its' men
Why?
Because they allowed these perverts to keep abusing
Some ignored the problem, hoping it would go away.
They were wrong to do it.
They actively covered it up around the world and allowed the pervs to
keep abusing
Patrick B
2020-03-02 14:42:49 UTC
<Yawn>
The RCC isn't to blame for the shortcomings of all men.
Only its' men
Why?
Because they allowed these perverts to keep abusing
Some ignored the problem, hoping it would go away.
They were wrong to do it.
They actively covered it up around the world and allowed the pervs to
keep abusing
It is a human trait to defend your friends.
Didn't you know this?
Dechucka
2020-03-02 13:40:03 UTC
Homosexual agenda (or gay agenda) is a term introduced by sectors of the Christian religious right (primarily in the United States) as a disparaging way to describe the advocacy of cultural acceptance and normalization of non-heterosexual orientations and relationships. The term refers to efforts to change government policies and laws on LGBT rights-related issues. Additionally, it has been used by social conservatives and others to describe alleged goals of LGBT rights activists, such as recruiting heterosexuals into what conservatives term a "homosexual lifestyle".
Contents
1 Origins and usage
1.1 Contemporary usage and meaning
1.2 Usage by religious critics
1.3 Other usages
2.1 Satire
3 See also
4 Notes
5 Bibliography
6 References
7 External links
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you leap
to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Load of garbage and then of course you defend the cover-ups
Abusing kids is wrong.
Cover up is wrong.
I defend no child abuse or any cover up.
Yes you do. You're doing it now with Pell even though Pell's been found
guilty.
Doesn't mean he actually was guilty.
If he really was guilty, then: NO FOUL.
Cool no foul
Dechucka
What?
d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Patrick B
I have never defended you.
Dechucka
Why would you?
Rudy Canoza
Patsie, a squat-to-piss fairy, was only trying - and failing - to be cute.
Patrick B
I'm just trying to be JUST LIKE YOU, queer-bait.
John Carlson
No. You're trying, in vain, to be cute.
Patrick B
Prove it, jonnie come lately.
Patrick B
I wouldn't.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:53:46 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Patrick B
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you leap
to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Load of garbage and then of course you defend the cover-ups
Abusing kids is wrong.
Cover up is wrong.
I defend no child abuse or any cover up.
Oh yes you do
I have never defended you.
What?
I have never defended you.
Why would you?
I wouldn't.
Of course you wouldn't defend dechucka!!!! Everyone KNOWS that Paddy
only ever defends paedophile priests!

Dechucka (and Jon and everyone else who you make your stupid "I wouldn't
defend you" comments about) is not a paedohile priest so of course you
wouldn't defend them!

Find a paedophile priest and Paddy will always defend them. Paddy even
tells lies in order to defend them.
Patrick B
2020-03-03 13:22:56 UTC
Of course you wouldn't defend UP- chucka!!!! Everyone KNOWS that Paddy
only ever defends paedophile priests!
I do?
UP chucka (and Jon and everyone else who you make your stupid "I wouldn't
defend you" comments about) is not a paedohile priest so of course you
wouldn't defend them!
I wouldn't?
Find a paedophile priest and Paddy will always defend them. Paddy even
tells lies in order to defend them.
Gosh, you sound angry....
Tell me what you really think.
Fran
If you were a paedophile priest Patrick would defend you to the hilt.
Mattb
2020-03-02 17:55:02 UTC
Post by Patrick B
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you leap
to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Load of garbage and then of course you defend the cover-ups
Abusing kids is wrong.
Cover up is wrong.
I defend no child abuse or any cover up.
Oh yes you do
I have never defended you.
What?
This is just what Patrick Barker does. If you get him cornered in
his defense of pedophilia or the cover up he will suggest you are
yourself a pedophile. Be glad you are so far away his next step is to
threaten to come visit you with his weapons skills and then your kids
if that doesn't work.

Patrick Barker and Duke/Earl Weber also join forces in there defense
of pedophilia within the RCC and it's cover up.

Next they will blame the victim/child.
dolf
2020-03-02 21:30:59 UTC
HOW IS YOUR *POSTERIOR* ANALYSIS?

Cease with your dehumanizing dribbling shite (a British euphemism with
most surely a Scottish / Irish inflection)...

Given the sounds of war within the world, your conduct is at best the
hedonism portrayed in Pier Paolo PASOLINI's SALO: 120 days of SODOM and
at worst in and of itself a WAR CRIME.

— PELLIAN KNELL —

"DREAD IN SISYPHUS DENIAL.
OVER HEAVEN'S LAST TRIAL.
THOU DOEST FREELY TELL.
NO CONFESSION TO COMPEL.
THE SOUNDING OF THE KNELL.
SO BEGINS DOWNW'D SPIRAL.
BY AN EVERLASTING QUELL.
TO WELCOME GATES OF HELL."

YOUTUBE: “Come Home (Cardinal Pell) - Tim Minchin”

<https://youtu.be/EtHOmforqxk>

-- EVIDENCE OF #261 - TARGETING ON 6 JANUARY 2017 FOR INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY THEFT AS #1 ON 29 FEBRUARY 2020 BY DUAL #261

(c) 2020 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 29 February 2020

Within this general CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING for the #473 - CAUSE
CÉLÈBRE there is to be found an abnormal #288 - UMBRA data manipulation
as means to enact its #473 - CHRIST MURDEROUS #1828 - META-SCHEMA OF
ACQUIESCENCE BY RELIGIOUS PIETY IMPOSING ITS *CROWN* *OF* *THORNS*: "*A*
*SECRET* *COMBINATION*, *A* *COALITION*, *CONSPIRACY*" as transition
from the rational reality which is the material world into the
irrationality as the immaterial realm of subjective idealism whereby
order is maintained by chimeric illusion as it’s demiurge (ie. the Maker
or Creator) impetus:

#473 as [#40, #400, #1, #2, #30] = 'abal (H56): {UMBRA: #0 as #33 -
CORRESPONDENCE TO CRUCIFIXION OF FRIDAY 3 APRIL 33 CE % #41 = #33} 1) to
mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of humans; 1a2) of
inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land; 1b) (Hiphil);
1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to mourn;
1c2) play the mourner;

#473 as [#20, #3, #50, #400] = gannah (H1593): {UMBRA: #1 as #58 % #41 =
#17 <-- IMPLIED AS 2017 BEING THE YEAR OF TARGETING} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as [#6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40] = zabach (H2076): {UMBRA: #2 as
#17 % #41 = #17 <-- IMPLIED AS 2017 BEING THE YEAR OF TARGETING} 1) to
slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter for sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to slaughter for eating; 1a3) to slaughter
in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to sacrifice, offer sacrifice;

#473 as [#6, #7, #40, #400, #500] = zimmâh (H2154): {UMBRA: #12 as #52 %
#41 = #11} 1) *PLAN*, *DEVICE*, *WICKEDNESS*, *EVIL* *PLAN*,
*MISCHIEVOUS* *PURPOSE*; 1a) plan, purpose; 1b) *EVIL* *DEVICE*,
wickedness; 1c) *NOT* *CHASTE*, *INCEST*, *LICENTIOUSNESS*, *ADULTERY*,
*IDOLATRY*, *HARLOTRY*;

#473 as [#400, #3, #70] = nâgaʻ (H5060): {UMBRA: #24 as #123 % #41 =
#41} 1) to touch, reach, strike; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to touch; 1a2) to
strike; 1a3) to reach, extend to; 1a4) to be stricken; i) stricken
(participle); 1a5) (Niphal) to be stricken, be defeated; 1a6) (Piel) to
strike; 1a7) (Pual) to be stricken (by disease); 1a8) (Hiphil) to cause
to touch, reach, approach, arrive; i) to cause to touch, apply; ii) to
reach, extend, attain, arrive, come; iii) to approach (of time); iv)
*TO* *BEFALL* (*OF* *FATE*);

THAT MY CARPE DIEM AS DOCUMENTED IN BEING PURPOSEFULLY PREPARED AND READ
@ 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017 IN OCCURRING BOTH IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE
HOUR OF REMEMBRANCE AND THE OFFICIAL COMMENCEMENT AS THE UNVEILING
CEREMONY TO THE "CHERISHED MOTHER AND CHILD" MONUMENT (WITHOUT THE
PROTOTYPE #EIGHT: #24 + #48 + #72 = #144 - *PLATE* (*OF* *METAL*) /
*TRAP*, *SNARE* AS LATER INSTALLATION UPON 8 JUNE 2017 WITH AN IMPROPER
#390 - WREATH PLACEMENT AT THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL) WHICH HAD BEEN
INSTALLED DURING THE *ROYAL* *COMMISSION* *INTO* *INSTITUTIONAL*
TO THE GOVERNOR GENERAL’S AUTHORITY UNDER THE ROYAL COMMISSION ACT 1902:

"THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH
BEGAN ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND [THE SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI
GRAS OF] 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON OUR
ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF
STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR
YOUR ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH
TOWN HALL ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE--CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017."

A PARAPHRASED PUBLIC STATEMENT OF EVIDENCE FOR CONTESTED HEARING
CONVEYED WITHIN CASE NUMBER: G13559325 AT SALE MAGISTRATES COURT ON 12
APRIL 2017 REGARDING THERE BEING AN IMPETUS FOR THE CRIME OF TREASON
These facts which manifestly #1356 - *CONDEMNS* as categorically
unmeritorious, deplorable, verminous and criminal conduct, comprises a
logical jurisprudent syllogism as a cosmological statement, which
encompasses a Natural / Common Law entitlement to a self-identity as a
formula of autonomy expressing an egalitarian right, which then relates
directly to my undertaking of an intentioned volunteer multifaceted,
reasoned, pacifist and virtuous covert internet religious based GLBTI
Community activism and advocacy activity as a focused anti-terrorism
initiative as PLANS which has sought:

i) To effect a denial of any claimed "divine imperative" by the Islamic
terrorist group Al-Qaeda associated to the EVENT of 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 as
terror attacks against the United States of America and any subsequent
justification for War;

ii) To undermine the foundations of Islamic extremist religious belief; and

iii) Give an auxiliary (ie. providing supplementary or additional help
and support) and prerogative (ie. a privileged right of the sovereign
that is theoretically subject to no restriction) SUPPORT to any Gay and
Lesbian Community's initiatives towards the adoption of same sex
marriage legislation.

iv) Solving that Anglican dissension problem' of 31 AUGUST 2016.
Basically the substantial documents which on my local Anglican parish,
clearly outlines that my statements and actions were undertaken in
response to a threat of retribution (ie. a capacity to deny them any
factual basis to religious belief because I have with my theoretical
noumenon as a cube which is based on the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER: it uses:

- a valid cosmological logical syllogism as TRIAD MICROCOSM associated
to Jewish Torah belief and the Dead Sea Scrolls priestly service
division as the basis for the 364-day/year base-7 measurement of time by
designation of days, weeks and jubilee time divisions which negates the
Julian Calendar that fell into disrepute in 1582 (British Empire in
1751/1752), and

- an alternative mathematical SEPTET macrocosm of 7 x #369 (inclusive of
Roman Empire Governance and religious belief usage) Magic Squares, 1 x
HETRO-SQUARE SPIROGYRA ORDER as its TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE and the
Chinese I CHING / DAO TE CHING COURSE-TROCHOS of #473 - NATURE-GENESIS
[James 3:6] as their foundation of Empire Governance being the
Autonomous Prototype)

As the basis of it being a statement of a Natural and Common Law as
egalitarian right to Regulative Free Will (ie. the reasoning capability
as the element which defines us as homo sapiens-human or the forma
corporis as soul within the world).

v) To invalidate the original Letters Patent by Queen Victoria as
enabling the Constitution as Commonwealth of Australia of 1 JANUARY,
1901 and undertaking such action without any impunity directed to its
formulation as an instrument of British Empire Governance by providing
the metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy that deals with things
existing beyond the realm of experience) philosophical as the
perennialist school of thought and metaphysical (ie. of things
transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal reality) as
Torah Kabbalistic thought interpretation given to an alternative and
tetragrammaton HOMOIOTIC perspective of the THEORY OF NUMBER and its
circumscribing as the DECALOGUE which is otherwise known as the TEN
COMMANDMENTS, by a declaration made and comprehensible to ALL, as for
ETERNITY and EXISTENT to an egalitarian, immutable and a transcendent
right of the State of Israel's claim to a Sovereign AUTONOMY OF WILL,
which is made in deference to it's subordinate historical basal and
terrestrial connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke) ethos as a societal
cultivation made upon it's 'self-identity as a formula of autonomy' and
as a vassal perspective of Roman Empire Governance which pervaded and
was later adopted by Islam, the Vatican City/State and German Fascism.

HITLER HIMSELF SAID OF FASCISM BY IDEAS @1 / @5 WITHIN HIS TABLE TALK
MONOLOGUES: 'WE MUST DISTINGUISH BETWEEN THE FASCIST POPULAR MOVEMENT
AND THE POPULAR {#312 - *CONTRADICTION* *DIALECTIC*} MOVEMENT IN RUSSIA.
THE FASCIST MOVEMENT IS A SPONTANEOUS RETURN TO THE TRADITIONS OF
ANCIENT ROME' [ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA: @1 ON SATURDAY 5 JULY 1941]

'If the Duce were to die, it would be a great misfortune for Italy. As I
walked with him in the gardens of the Villa Borghese, I could easily
compare his profile with that of the Roman busts, and I realised he was
one of the *CAESARS*. There's no doubt at all that Mussolini is the heir
of the great men of that period. Despite their weaknesses, the Italians
have so many qualities that make us like them.

Italy is the country where intelligence created the notion of the
*STATE*. THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS A GREAT POLITICAL CREATION, THE GREATEST OF
ALL.' [ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA: @5 ON 21-22 JULY 1941]

vi) As a clear, concise philosophical and theological basis, being after
much consideration, derive at the factual and intelligent means to
provide briefing matters as then impetus for the determined pursuit of
an INDICTMENT for the criminal charge of TREASON, which is to be brought
against CARDINAL GEORGE PELL in his contempt to the AUTONOMY OF WILL
being the MATERIA PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES encapsulated within
the LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF
1901, as an absolute rejection on hymeneal (ie. IDOLATRY AS
PRIAPUS--ERECT PHALLUS AND HYMEN AS MARRIAGE) grounds as a presumptuous,
delusional and fraudulent claim to a lawful Christian Identity for the
unmeritorious act of barbarism. As the arrogant and obstinate refusal
of the Eucharist Communion, which occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral,
East Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 MAY 1998
AND 11 JUNE 2000. Which indiscriminately and in presence of mercenary
security guards, was violently directed towards the self identity as the
formula of autonomy of any and all such persons (inclusive of mother,
sons and daughters) who were distinguished only by their fraternity in
the wearing of the GLBTI Community's symbol represented as a rainbow sash.

With respects to the unique evidential need and the requirement to
assist the COURT, we've provided a further instance of pertinent
narration consisting of #152 pages and dated 28 FEBRUARY 2020 that is
made against our TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON as being
irrefutable substantiation of a #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE as #339 - OBSCURANT
impetus to an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT being the PREDOMINANT legal issue.

In that the CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING #261 which is assigned to my
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY upon 6 January as then the impetus for SPECIFIC
TARGETING by a 'TIME FOR PAYBACK' mailbox impost as threat which is also
referenced by the BINOMIAL CLAMPING provided by the ROMAN / TORAH
GOVERNANCE BINOMIAL STASIS PROTOTYPE #EIGHT: #141 + #120 = #261, is then
similarly assigned to 29 February by such a dual reference {#261 / #261}
within both those HETEROS / TORAH PROTOTYPES upon PLANE 9 when hosted
upon my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

Whereas the HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE has a #321 - *PRO* *DOMO* {@146 - I AM NOT
A LAND-GRABBER + @175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR} ONTIC precedence {#111
/ #175} in being assigned to PLANE 8 with the value #238 - REMEMBRANCE {

#237 - USE OF FORCE;
#2184 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE / 8 = #273 - REMEMBRANCE;
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST;
#322 - DEMOCRACY

} / #246 - ONTIC EPISTEMOLOGICAL DYNAMIC {eg: #491 - PRINCIPLE OF
CONTINUITY / #2188 - JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT WITH #123 - JUDGEMENT
SENSIBILITY} AND PREMISE (ANGEL GABRIEL) RELATIVE TO THE #71 - WORLDVIEW
of QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT DATED 29 OCTOBER 1900.

YOUTUBE: “It Gets Better: ‘True Colous’ Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles”

<https://youtu.be/KnYa9R4N-8c>

"REMEMBER ME WHEN I AM GONE AWAY AS THE FLEETING OF DAY.

GONE FAR AWAY INTO THE SILENT LAND AND THE SWAY OF DRIFTING SAND.

WHEN YOU CAN NO MORE HOLD ME BY THE HAND NESTLED TOGETHER WITH WEDDED BAND;

NOR I HALF TURN TO GO YET TURNING STAY TO HAVE LOVED THEE COME WHAT MAY.

REMEMBER ME WHEN NO MORE DAY BY DAY AS EACH DAWN AND DUSK SWAY.

YOU TELL ME OF OUR FUTURE THAT YOU PLANN'D--I DO, AND I'M SAD.

ONLY REMEMBER ME; YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE GLAD.

IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL.

YET IF YOU SHOULD FORGET ME FOR A WHILE AS YOU AWAIT HEAVEN'S TRIAL.

AND AFTERWARDS REMEMBER, DID NOT GRIEVE OVER LIFE'S MOMENTS YOU THIEVE.

FOR IF THE DARKNESS AND CORRUPTION LEAVE THOSE YOU DECEIVE.

A VESTIGE OF THE THOUGHTS THAT ONCE I HAD WERE EVIL AND BAD.

BETTER BY FAR YOU SHOULD FORGET AND SMILE YOUR FENCE POST HOLE IS JUST
YOUR STYLE.

THAN THAT YOU SHOULD REMEMBER AND BE SAD NO MORE OVER ANY ETERNITY YOU
NEVER BY GOD'S GRACE HAD.”

YOUTUBE: “Remember Me (Chilcott : Atlanta Master Chorale)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY3TriU_Ydo>

SEE ALSO: "SAME SEX MARRIAGE / LEST WE FORGET / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 / SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Strawberry%20Needle%20Food%20Contamination.pdf>

WAS THE FAILURE OF #27 - DUTIES TOWARDS THE STATE BY LIEUTENANTS OF THE
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH A PREPARATION FOR THE VATICAN LIBRARY OPENING THE
ARCHIVES TO HITLER'S POPE PIUS XII ON 2 MARCH 2020?

YOUTUBE: “Geronimo - Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles”

<https://youtu.be/543OewoeQY8>

Initial Post: 29 February 2020
On Wed, 2 May 2018 19:56:47 -0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/cardinal-george-pell-will-face-trial-
on-historical-sex-offense-charges/2018/05/01/76adb5a8-4cf1-11e8-af46-
b1d6dc0d9bfe_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.31066951ae48
SYDNEY — Cardinal George Pell was ordered by an Australian
magistrate to
face trial over sexual abuse allegations, a decision that may make
him the
most senior Roman Catholic prelate to be forced to defend himself
in court
over a scandal that has swept through Catholic communities around the
world.
After being told in a courtroom that he would face trial, Pell was
asked
how he pleaded. “Not guilty,” the 76-year-old answered in a firm,
loud
voice, according to reporters present.
Pell rose through the ranks of the church in Australia to become
archbishop of Melbourne and Sydney. Five years ago, he was
appointed one
of eight cardinals by Pope Francis to work out how to overhaul the
administrative structures of the church, which are known as the Roman
curia. The following year he was placed in charge of the Vatican’s
economic affairs. He has taken a leave of absence for the court case.
After a month-long pretrial hearing in which Pell was defended by
one of
Australia’s top criminal lawyers, the magistrate, Belinda Wallington,
dismissed some of the more serious assault charges made against
Pell by
the Victoria state police force.
She ruled that other charges would go ahead: that Pell groped two
boys’
genitals at a swimming pool in the regional city of Ballarat in
the 1970s,
where he was born, and ordained in 1966; and assaulted two
choristers at
Melbourne’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral when he was the city’s
archbishop in
the 1990s.
Because the allegations concern offenses against children, most of
the
details have been legally suppressed and the court was closed to the
public during part of the pretrial hearing.
“Cardinal George Pell has at all times fully cooperated with Victoria
Police and always and steadfastly maintained his innocence,” a
statement
from his lawyers said. “He has voluntarily returned to Australia
to meet
these accusations. He will defend the remaining charges.”
A conviction is far from certain. Pell’s lawyers are likely to
seek to
undermine prosecution witnesses. The long time it took for the
cases to
reach court could work in Pell’s favor by dimming the memory of those
called to give evidence.
“These are very difficult matters for everyone involved and no one is
going to be popping champagne corks over this,” Louise Milligan, an
investigative journalist and witness in the case whose reporting
uncovered
some of Pell’s accusers, said in a telephone interview.
Pell has apologized for the pain inflicted upon the church’s
victims, and
church officials say he became the first Catholic bishop, in 1996, to
institute a formal restitution program.
But his patrician manner and perceived lack of empathy toward victims
under his watch made Pell the focus of much anger in the disgruntled
Catholic community.
A five-year national judicial inquiry into institutional sexual
abuse that
concluded last year received more complaints about the Catholic
Church
than any other organization. Ballarat was a hot spot of abuse: 140
people
told the inquiry they were abused there between 1980 and 2015.
Those who complained usually received a dismissive response. Church
leaders settled allegations in favor of the priests, or moved them to
another district where several were able to continue abusing
children, the
inquiry found.
“This case study exposed a catastrophic failure in the leadership
of the
Diocese and ultimately in the structure and culture of the Church
over
decades to effectively respond to the sexual abuse of children by its
priests,” the inquiry said last December.
During the pretrial hearing, Pell’s lawyer challenged the
reliability of
witnesses’ memories and their psychological states. At one point, the
lawyer, Robert Richter, accused the magistrate of bias and asked
her to
step down from the case. She declined.
On Tuesday, the hearing’s final day, the courtroom was packed with
victim
advocates, Pell’s supporters and journalists. After the magistrate
read
the judgment and left the room, there was clapping from the public
section
of the court.
As Pell walked from the building on bail, through a phalanx of police
officers there to protect him, he was jeered.
Jeer him?  He will excommunicate them all.
Why would he do that?
Why would the Cardinal in any way shape or form aid Pedophiles of help
in a cover up?    Cardinal is evil or insane.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:00:40 UTC
Pell is guilty, and he belongs in prison for life.
If he is, then he does.
He is, and he does. This is not in rational dispute.
The penal colony over there does everything it can to bring in more
customers.
There is not need for you to tell the world about how the USA has been
trying to bring in customers ever since it turned revolting and its
convicts were sent elsewhere.
Hey, we don't want your poor, your whiners, your convicts, your
free-bee seekers,
You've got enough of your own convict whiners. But given how ignorant
you are of your own country's convict history, I'm sure you'll continue
to make silly comments.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:01:33 UTC
There were 2 accusers.  One relented.
No he didn't
The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George
Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans.
It's incomprehensible to *one* American:  you.  That's because you're
a stupid fat fuck.
It's not comprehensible to the Catholic League which is where PatDick
plagiarized his post from.
So that's the source. Shame to hear that there are more stupid
Americans around who can't use cometently use google. But do love the
citing of Bolt - that as much as anything says that the Catholic League
are stupid.
Hey, wasn't Bolt the fastest guy in the world?
Yet more ignorance....
Fran
2020-03-03 01:06:34 UTC
There were 2 accusers.  One relented.
No he didn't
The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George
Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans.
It's incomprehensible to *one* American: you. That's because you're a
stupid fat fuck.
In the penal colony, you are guilty if anyone makes a claim against
you from 20 years ago. And especially if you are a catholic. Them
penal citizens like to imprison catholics.
You should have told us that your penal colony has put you in prison and
we might then be more sympathetic to you as a sad old catholic living in
a place with a log history of penal citizens.
We are not known and recognized as a penal colony. You are.
Wrong, but not surprising given how ignorant you are of US history.

The USA IS well known for its convict history.
But that probably only applies to people who are educated and who are
capable of learning and of using google.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:13:39 UTC
The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George
Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans. In this country, the accused
knows the identity of his accuser when charges are pressed.
Yep Pell knew that
Pell was denied this right.
No he wasn't
The alleged victims names were not released.
To the public. Pell knows them.
In this country, the accused knows exactly what the
charges against him are when they are made. Pell was denied this
right.
He knew exactly what charges he faced when he went to committal, in fact
some were dropped
They dropped the outrageous claims - finally.
He was convicted of sexually abusing children. He did it.
In this country, the media have wide access to court proceedings and
can report what they learn. In Australia, the media have limited
rights and can be banned from reporting almost anything.
There was a suppression order placed on the proceedings as he faced a
further trial which the Courts didn't want prejudiced. When that was
dropped there was full and open reporting in Australia
Full reporting that he was convicted.
Because he is guilty.
Victoria is known as a very liberal, and not Catholic-friendly, part
of the country.
By whom? or is that who?
OK I'm now bored with pointing out the inanity of the Catholic League
arguments
Good.
You plagiarized their story, asshole.
Obviously you can't argue with the facts.
So why are you telling so many lies? The second witness did not
withdraw - he died. Pell KNEW who his accusers were.
I've deleted your irrelevant comments that had nothing to do with the
lies of yours that I mentioned above.
You really have no idea and don't bother to even find out the facts.
Read the facts.
I have. You should try it instead of posting lies.
One accuser from 20 years ago.
Yes and that accuser resulted in Pell being found GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!
Patrick B
2020-03-03 12:53:14 UTC
Yes and that accuser resulted in Pell being found GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!
Goes to show how prejudiced your prosecutor, accuser, and country was.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:15:14 UTC
You plagiarized their story, asshole.
Obviously you can't argue with the facts.
So you whine where it came from.
The fact is you plagiarized their story and that you stole it from the
Catholic league says heaps about your attittudes.
The facts are still all true.
Indeed they are but you keep posting lies rather than the facts. Pell
has been found GUILTY. Pell is now a convicted paedophile.
Patrick B
2020-03-03 12:54:29 UTC
You plagiarized their story, asshole.
Obviously you can't argue with the facts.
So you whine where it came from.
The fact is you plagiarized their story and that you stole it from the
Catholic league says heaps about your attittudes.
The facts are still all true.
Indeed they are but you keep posting lies rather than the facts. Pell
has been found GUILTY. Pell is now a convicted paedophile.
I have agreed. He was found guilty.
During a trial that was unfair.
Sounds like a lynching here 140 years ago.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:16:40 UTC
The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George
Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans. In this country, the accused
knows the identity of his accuser when charges are pressed.
Yep  Pell knew that
Pell was denied this right.
No he wasn't
The alleged victims names were not released.
To the public.  Pell knows them.
Yep.
One died a while ago.
Irrelevant you stupid man! Pell KNEW who his accusers were!!!!!!!!!
And the stupid ausie jury believed the dead guy.
You're a moron.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:27:07 UTC
In this
country, the prosecuting and defense attorneys can question
prospective jurors, vetoing those they consider biased.
They have no
such rule in the Australian state of Victoria,
Wouldn't know
As usual Patrick is bullshitting. Both the defence and the prosecution
can veto up to 6 jurors each.
the venue of the Pell
trial, which means the jury can easily be stacked against him.
Victoria is known as a very liberal, and not Catholic-friendly, part
of the country.
By whom? or is that who?
OK I'm now bored with pointing out the inanity of the Catholic League
arguments
Patrick's shit does get old real fast. If he mentions a bat phone
direct to the CIA, we'll have to make him an honorary village idiot of
our group if we haven't done so already.
Why are you so ashamed of the truth about your penal colony?
Stop projecting Paddy as it just makes you look sillier than you
normally are.

YOU are so ashamed of your own country's penal past that you can't bring
yourself to admit that your country even had convicts.

You clearly know as little about Australia as you do about your
country's history. Having a convict ancestor is considered far, far
better (and classier) than being a Mayflower descendant.
Patrick B
2020-03-03 12:56:34 UTC
[...]
We are not projecting other country's problems.
We are discussing yours.
according to a felon's descendent.
Fran
???? WTF?? You really are a very stupid person.
Patrick B
Are you having fun yet, loozer?
Fran
2020-03-03 01:33:24 UTC
There were 2 accusers.  One relented.
No he didn't
The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George
Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans.
So? Just because you can't understand another nation's judicial system
doesn't mean the judicial system is not fair.
I used to claim that Pell would NEVER spend a day in jail.
I'm not surprised that you would do that given your ignorance of any
legal system.
That was when I thought your justice system would be fair.
It was fair. But your level of ignorance has not changed.
And now, I admit I was wrong.
You are usually wrong so there is ntohing new there.
You should be ashamed.
I probalby should be ashamed for picking on a stupid dumb old moron on
usenet, but Im not. In this case you keep bring it on yourself as you
keep popping your head up and inviting me to hit you between the eyes
for your stupid and ingnorant comments.
Patrick B
2020-03-03 13:00:52 UTC
[...]
Gee, you sound mad....
Is it something I said?

How do you like trying to defend something that you feel is good?
Let me know how that feels.

Then maybe you will understand how Catholics feel when you denigrate
and insult the Faith that we Catholics hold.

Get over it. Grow up.
And share in the pain.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:39:37 UTC
Oh, yes, the mother of the boy
who died said her son told her on two occasions that he was never
abused by Pell.
One just imagine how happy (not) a young boy would to to tell his mummy
that he'd sucked off a priest.
You really don't have much contact with the real world Patrick......
Not really if that means I would have to suck someone off.
IF you feel like that then perhaps you will now begin to understand how
and why a young teenage male would feel when he was expected to suck off
a priest and why he would be too embarrassed to admit such sexual abuse
if his mother later asked him about it.
Tell me all your experiences on this.
Are you ashamed?
Grow up Paddie. Try to learn to use your brain rather than that
vestigial organ situated somewhere below your belt.
Fran
2020-03-03 01:46:00 UTC
[...]
Stop being stupid.

1st trial: The jury heard the evidence and found him guilty.
Appeal: 2 appeal judges up held the guilty verdict.

That means 2 courts have found him GUILTY.

Yet you (stupidly) and in another country where you claim not to
understand OUR country's legal system, say that doesn't mean he's
actually guilty.

You are a moron.
If he really was guilty, then: NO FOUL.
But, was it really a fair trial?
Yes! It was a fair trial as was the appeal. Stop making excuses to
protect pedo priests who have been found guilty
Ned Latham
2020-03-03 01:54:55 UTC
The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

----snip----
Post by Fran
1st trial: The jury heard the evidence and found him guilty.
Appeal: 2 appeal judges up held the guilty verdict.
That's "upheld", Piggy. Can't you even *read* comprehendingly?

----snip----
Patrick B
2020-03-03 13:20:25 UTC
1st trial: The jury heard the evidence and found him guilty.
Are you sure?
Wasn't it a hung jury?
Fran
2020-03-03 01:48:33 UTC
Post by Patrick B
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
Liar. Every single time kiddie fiddling priests are mentioned, you leap
to their defence. You're an apologist for peadophile priests.
Not if they are guilty.
Load of garbage and then of course you defend the cover-ups
Abusing kids is wrong.
Cover up is wrong.
I defend no child abuse or any cover up.
Oh yes you do
I have never defended you.
You don't need to defend dechucka. Dechucka is not a paedohile or a
priest (and I don't think he's even a Catholic). You only defend
paedophile priests.
Fran
2020-03-03 02:15:50 UTC
[...]
Yes you do. You've just done so for post after post after post.
I have never defended you or yer buddies.
No one asked you to. AND, in addition, everyone who posts here knows
that you only defend paedophile priests.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-03 14:39:52 UTC
[...]
Why don't you go fight the fires, fran. You'd be better at that then blindly
accusing others of defending pedophile priests when the hugh majority have never
been involved.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-03-03 17:02:31 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Fran
[...]
Duke many people see you and Patrick defend the pedophiles, what
people disagree on is why.
Fran
2020-03-03 02:17:42 UTC
Patrick always defends the pedophiles even when convicted in court.
If he was guilty, then so be it.
He is guilty and in gaol I read it on my fish and chips wrapper
Where do I get this wrapper?
In the bin outside the Bottom of The Harbour Seafoods at Balmoral Beach.
Thanks. I'll try to keep that in mind next time I visit the penal
colony.
You've got to be telling lies Paddy! You visited here and yet you are
still so ignorant.................??????????????????
Patrick B
2020-03-03 13:18:15 UTC
Patrick always defends the pedophiles even when convicted in court.
If he was guilty, then so be it.
He is guilty and in gaol I read it on my fish and chips wrapper
Where do I get this wrapper?
In the bin outside the Bottom of The Harbour Seafoods at Balmoral Beach.
Thanks. I'll try to keep that in mind next time I visit the penal
colony.
You've got to be telling lies Paddy! You visited here and yet you are
still so ignorant.................??????????????????
Australia is NOT an impressive place to live.
And you pretend to be independednt - under rule of some queen 8000
miles away. All your major cities are circling the island. Nothing
inside the circle. And talk about problems.....

You can't throw away your old boomerang
It is too hot to sleep.
You don't know how to put out fires
You are always a day ahead of most people.
Huntsman spiders
The price of most of your products there are nothing compared to the
price of transportation to get it there.
And who really puts another shrimp on the barbie?
(I do like Olivia Newton John though - but why does she have a home in
Los Angeles?)
Christmas in Summertime.
Tim Tam?
Do dingo's really eat your babies?

Economic Issues led by Financial problems and Cost of living,
Unemployment, Economic problems, Housing affordability, Poverty and
the gap between rich and poor were mentioned by 32% of Australians as
the most important problems facing Australia.

These further themes emerged:

14% of respondents mentioned concerns related to Religion, Immigration
and Human Rights which includes the contentious issues surrounding
asylum seekers and Australia’s treatment of refugees;

Government, Politics and Leadership issues were mentioned by just
under 14% of Australians;

Social issues were mentioned by just over 13% of Australians;

Environmental issues were mentioned by 11% of Australians;

http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/7504-most-important-problems-australia-the-world-february-2018-201803051043

it seems that Australian gun control isn’t the end all, be all it’s
been cited as. There are significant problems with enforcement, which
means the only people complying with the law are those who are too
law-abiding to try and get away with anything.
Mitchell Holman
2020-03-03 14:43:45 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 07:04:32 +1100, Dechucka
snip
Patrick always defends the pedophiles even when convicted in court.
If he was guilty, then so be it.
He is guilty and in gaol I read it on my fish and chips wrapper
Where do I get this wrapper?
In the bin outside the Bottom of The Harbour Seafoods at Balmoral Beach.
Thanks. I'll try to keep that in mind next time I visit the penal
colony.
You've got to be telling lies Paddy! You visited here and yet you are
still so ignorant.................??????????????????
Australia is NOT an impressive place to live.
How would you know?
Post by Patrick B
And you pretend to be independednt - under rule of some queen 8000
miles away. All your major cities are circling the island. Nothing
inside the circle. And talk about problems....
Australia is a secular republic, not
"under the rule" of any queen.
Post by Patrick B
[...]
Care to show us the latest church shootings
and school shootings in Australia?
Patrick B
2020-03-03 20:10:19 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick B
Australia is NOT an impressive place to live.
How would you know?
I've been there, dip shit from TX.
Do you attend church?
Fran
:-))
Fran
2020-03-04 03:42:37 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Patrick always defends the pedophiles even when convicted in court.
If he was guilty, then so be it.
He is guilty and in gaol I read it on my fish and chips wrapper
Where do I get this wrapper?
In the bin outside the Bottom of The Harbour Seafoods at Balmoral Beach.
Thanks. I'll try to keep that in mind next time I visit the penal
colony.
You've got to be telling lies Paddy! You visited here and yet you are
still so ignorant.................??????????????????
Australia is NOT an impressive place to live.
Bwhahahahahaha!!! And you lived here for how long?
Post by Patrick B
And you pretend to be independednt - under rule of some queen 8000
miles away.
So not only do you not understand our legal system, but you are also
clueless about our Consitution.....

All your major cities are circling the island. Nothing
Post by Patrick B
inside the circle.
Gosh, no-one told me that..... and here I live a long way from the
coast....

Fuck, you are dumb and iggerant.

I've snipped the rest unread as that drivel you posted above is probably
an indication of the rest.............
Fran
2020-03-03 02:19:15 UTC
If he is guilty...
However, I have said for a few years now that Pell will not spend a
day in prison. I still stand by that claim.
Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA!!!
"Cardinal Pell transferred to new maximum-security prison"
https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/cardinal-pell-transferred-to-new-maximum-security-prison-55469
You stupid lying apologist for rapist priests - shut the fuck up.
Pell was unjustly imprisoned,
No, he wasn't. The case against him was ironclad. He's *GUILTY*, you dumb
apologist for rapists.
Hey, I don't care one way or the other.
If he was guilty, then so be it.
However, the trial was unfair.
And the penal colony won another round.
Patrick always defends the pedophiles even when convicted in court.
If he was guilty, then so be it.
He's been found guilty you stupid man!
Being found guilty by a jury and actually being guilty can be two
different things.
2 courts, 2 findings of guilty. Yet you STILL try to pretend that you
don't defend paedophile priests.........
Patrick B
2020-03-03 13:19:23 UTC
[...]
I am not speaking about the alleged crime itself.
I am speaking about getting a fair trial in the penal colony.
Fran
2020-03-04 03:48:24 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
[...]
And that would be because you always pretend that kiddy fiddling by
priest never happens.....
Post by Patrick B
I am speaking about getting a fair trial in the penal colony.
So stop speaking about it since by your own admission, you don't
understand our legal system and choose to remain ignorant about it.
dolf

#473 as [#20, #3, #50, #400] = gannah (H1593): {UMBRA: #1 as #58 % #41 =
#17 <-- IMPLIED AS 2017 BEING THE YEAR OF TARGETING} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as [#6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40] = zabach (H2076): {UMBRA: #2 as
#17 % #41 = #17 <-- IMPLIED AS 2017 BEING THE YEAR OF TARGETING} 1) to

#473 as [#6, #7, #40, #400, #500] = zimmâh (H2154): {UMBRA: #12 as #52 %
#41 = #11} 1) *PLAN*, *DEVICE*, *WICKEDNESS*, *EVIL* *PLAN*,

#390 - WREATH PLACEMENT AT THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL) WHICH HAD BEEN

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Terra%20Nullius%20as%20Eucharist%20-%20Roman%20Catholic%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%2020200229.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Time%20For%20Payback%20-%20Roman%20Catholic%20Visceral%20Hatred%2020170106.jpg>

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2020-03-03 17:40:41 UTC
keeping this current.

http://youtu.be/EtHOmforqxk

#473 as [#20, #3, #50, #400] = gannah (H1593): {UMBRA: #1 as #58 % #41 =
#17 <-- IMPLIED AS 2017 BEING THE YEAR OF TARGETING} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as [#6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40] = zabach (H2076): {UMBRA: #2 as
#17 % #41 = #17 <-- IMPLIED AS 2017 BEING THE YEAR OF TARGETING} 1) to

#473 as [#6, #7, #40, #400, #500] = zimmâh (H2154): {UMBRA: #12 as #52 %
#41 = #11} 1) *PLAN*, *DEVICE*, *WICKEDNESS*, *EVIL* *PLAN*,

#237 - USE OF FORCE;
#2184 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE / 8 = #273 - REMEMBRANCE;
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST;
#322 - DEMOCRACY

http://youtu.be/KnYa9R4N-8c

http://youtu.be/gY3TriU_Ydo