Hate speech back on the addenda!
Byker
2020-09-24 22:08:07 UTC
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/labour-promise-tougher-hate-speech-laws-if-re-elected#_=_
Vote Labour and kiss freedom of speech good bye. Though it may have just
been Ardern trying to get Islamist to vote Labour. We don't need hate
speech laws we need freedom of speech. After all you can still sue for
defamation and slander which covers things well enough.
It seems that the U.S. is about the only Western country left
on earth that doesn't have "hate speech" laws on the books.
And you wonder why so many Americans won't vacation abroad...
Janithor
2020-09-25 01:59:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Byker
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/labour-promise-tougher-hate-speech-laws-if-re-elected#_=_
Vote Labour and kiss freedom of speech good bye. Though it may have just
been Ardern trying to get Islamist to vote Labour. We don't need hate
speech laws we need freedom of speech. After all you can still sue for
defamation and slander which covers things well enough.
It seems that the U.S. is about the only Western country left
on earth that doesn't have "hate speech" laws on the books.
And you wonder why so many Americans won't vacation abroad...
They're pushing for it here. I can't fathom my own government telling
me what I can or can't say about politics or culture. The far left is
dangerous indeed.