Conspiracy to get rid of Trump widens, WHO now involved
2020-05-25 23:03:38 UTC
This is obviously Gates and Soros flexing their muscle over the One
World Gov controlled WHO to make Trump (MAGA) look like a fool. They
obviously want to protect their investment in their remdesivir patent.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-05-trial-hydroxychloroquine-covid-treatment.html
WHO suspends hydroxychloroquine trial as COVID-19 treatment

The World Health Organization said Monday it had temporarily suspended
clinical trials of hydroxychloriquine as a potential treatment for
COVID-19 being carried out across a range of countries as a
precautionary measure.

The decision came after publication last week of a study in The Lancet
which indicated that using the drug on COVID-19 patients could increase
their chances of dying, WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told a
virtual press conference.
Petzl
2020-05-25 23:40:13 UTC
This is obviously Gates and Soros flexing their muscle over the One
World Gov controlled WHO to make Trump (MAGA) look like a fool. They
obviously want to protect their investment in their remdesivir patent.
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-05-trial-hydroxychloroquine-covid-treatment.html
WHO suspends hydroxychloroquine trial as COVID-19 treatment
The World Health Organization said Monday it had temporarily suspended
clinical trials of hydroxychloriquine as a potential treatment for
COVID-19 being carried out across a range of countries as a
precautionary measure.
The decision came after publication last week of a study in The Lancet
which indicated that using the drug on COVID-19 patients could increase
their chances of dying, WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told a
virtual press conference.
Would be more to do with USA dumping funding than saving lives.

What has been omitted in report?

Dr. Michael Ryan, WHO's emergencies chief, said there was no
indication of any safety problems with hydroxychloroquine in the WHO
trial to date.
Score So Far-

TRUMP:
-Unemployment Rate
-GDP
-Wage Growth
-# Blacks Employed
-# Hispanics Employed
-# Women Employed

OBAMA:
-Slick Speaking
-School Shootings
-ISIS Wins
-Homegrown Terror Events
Dechucka
2020-05-26 00:33:02 UTC
[...]
Obvious now that you've said it
Post by Petzl
What has been omitted in report?
Obviously they've omitted that the whole thing has been caused by
shape-shifting humanoid reptilians of the Brotherhood
Post by Petzl
Dr. Michael Ryan, WHO's emergencies chief, said there was no
indication of any safety problems with hydroxychloroquine in the WHO
trial to date.
However the Lancet article discussing 96000+ patients found a problem ->
increased deaths with HCO
Petzl
2020-05-26 00:44:01 UTC
Post by Petzl
Dr. Michael Ryan, WHO's emergencies chief, said there was no
indication of any safety problems with hydroxychloroquine in the WHO
trial to date.
However the Lancet article discussing 96000+ patients found a problem ->
increased deaths with HCO
“What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the
truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no
longer recognize the truth at all.”
There are none so blind as those who will not see
Dechucka
2020-05-26 01:05:47 UTC
Sage advice that you should follow
news18
2020-05-26 01:50:20 UTC
you may want to think on that. It will explain your problems.
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-26 02:35:23 UTC
On Tue, 26 May 2020 09:03:38 +1000
Post by Dechucka
This is obviously Gates and Soros flexing their muscle over the One
World Gov controlled WHO to make Trump (MAGA) look like a fool. They
obviously want to protect their investment in their remdesivir patent
You really need to seek urgent help with your conspiracy theories.

Sounding like Petzl's sock puppet.